Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: WHO HAS ALREADY SHOWN HISWIFE TO FRIEND NAKED AND HOW DID THEY REACTED
I HAVE DONE IT 578 55.63%
I HAVE NEVER DONE IT 343 33.01%
FRIENDS WERE SHOCK 54 5.20%
THE AMBIENCE BECAME HOT 193 18.58%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1039. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-21-2015, 01:17 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janethebrain View Post
I've never been shown by my husband or really anyone else that I can remember. I've lost bets, done dares, lost games and gotten topless or naked, but I always still felt it was my choice or my obligation.

Although if my husband wanted me to, I'd probably be ok with it if it was the right place, like a million miles from home. But I don't see him doing that.
I just checked Google maps. We live one million and one miles away in the boonies and your hubby said it's okay for you to git neekid!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2015, 11:45 PM

Default I haven't, but I wanted to...

I was going to, but I chickened out. We have a friend who we used to live near, but we haven’t seen him for a few years. He was always very flirty with my wife. We reconnected on Facebook, and I found out he was traveling nearby, so I offered to meet him for dinner. Unfortunately, at the time my wife had traveled back to her country for a funeral, so she couldn’t join us, but I figured this might be my opportunity.

My plan was to steer the discussion towards her, and how we all got older, but that she still looks great. To prove it, I loaded some pictures of her onto my tablet. I made 3 galleries with her pictures. The first was titled “Nice,” and it had normal everyday pictures. The second gallery was “Naughty,” and it had more risqué pictures of her wearing lingerie, and maybe flashing a tit, or her ass. The 3rd gallery was titled “Nasty,” and it contained the XXX shots of her fully naked, ass and pussy spread, and her playing with her dildos. My though was that I would show him the “nice” pictures, but make sure he saw that I had Naughty and Nasty pictures, and hope that he would ask to see them.

He was very disappointed when he saw that she was not with me. Unfortunately (for both me and him) I never got the conversation around to the point where I felt comfortable enough to tell him that I had picture. Hopefully, I will see him again soon.
Old 06-03-2016, 04:00 AM

She has been shown at home many times over the decades. There she felt safe as things wouldn't get out of control.

Most times she would "accidentally" be seen in some state of undress that I requested. If I was unsure how my friend might react, it would be of the tame variety. For good friends it could be all the way from the start.

For the first time tame she would usually walk past a doorway in her bra and panties while we were watching TV or getting a snack. She would join us later and act as though nothing happened. Depending on his reaction to my comments on what she did, I would decide on her next set up and exposure, which might take several more visits.

For other friends she might join us fully clothed, naked, or anything in between. But in the end she always wound up naked. Needless to say there were many variations on how that happened, and what transpired both during and after. There were times when I got a little to demanding and things turned (real) sour, and other times things went as I had hoped. A few occasions where she took the lead. Do I have a favorite? Yes, many.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to likemslick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s