Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-23-2016, 11:58 AM

Default The problem with being an exhibitionist

First post for me

WTF people. Me and my honey like to go out once and awhile and flash people. She will
Be in a short skirt with no panties of course me just casual wear . We will hit a patio for a drink or two and she will give the people nearby a good long flash up her skirt. This never fails to turn us on and we will end up at home for a good sex fest.
However. ... with the proliferation of cell phone cameras we have had to be careful. 7 times out of 10 they will try and take pics. Don't want them ending up on a site like this now do we haha.
Why can't people just enjoy the view and carry on no need to take a pic.

What say you?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bushbarber For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2016, 02:01 PM

Default That depends on the woman...

Send us a few shots of what we might see on one of your outings and help us to decide if taking photos is a good idea or not
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to americuadorian For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2016, 10:44 AM

Thanked 2,098 Times in 88 Posts
Default Cellphones...

That's how it is these days. Basically everyone has a camera in hand all the time (cellphones). Then, if you do something unusual in public (like flashing), chances are good that someone will try to take a photo. Too bad if it discourages women from flashing. Personaly I would not take a photo. I would just enjoy. I would not take a photo without explicit consent by fear that she would shy away and not flash anymore!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to punkned For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2016, 11:09 PM

Thanked 4,087 Times in 147 Posts
Default Get out of the kitchen...

...if you can't stand the heat.

If you're going to do things in public, things that are meant to catch people's attention, how can you get mad when those same people choose to take a picture?

If you go to a nude beach, how can you cry foul when your picture is taken? What if you're caught in the background of a picture by accident? It's a public place. If you don't want to risk having your picture taken, then maybe you shouldn't take your clothes off at a public beach. The same goes for flashing in public places.

And my opinion is not that of a guy with a camera hoping to catch a photo. I'm married to an exhibitionist. We go to nude beaches. Its a risk we take, but we can't get crazy about cameras. They're everywhere, and I don't expect LG, Samsung, or any other cell phone maker to stop putting cameras in their phones to appease the rare exhibitionist.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to squirrel516 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2016, 12:40 AM

Thanked 1,254 Times in 74 Posts
Default Cuckold hubby

Yeah, we were vacationing in Goa, India and a similar thing happened. My wife has around more than 8 boy friends whom she chats with regularly on whatsapp.

It was a long flight from Norway, and we decided to spread out on the beach. wife was in her skirts and was wearing a panty(which hardly covered her bush and ass) and a tube top.

i was lying on the beach chair and wife went out to get a couple of beer from the bar nearby, where she met these guys. since the wind was strong her skirt was flying and exposing her ass. Luckily for us, since we were in a 5 star property, the security guy caught the guy who was filming her. we made him transfer the movie file to my mobile and forced him to delete the file. But whenever i watch this file, i get a strong erection and i end up fucking my wife of 10 years.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to camflasher1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2016, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushbarber View Post
First post for me

WTF people. Me and my honey like to go out once and awhile and flash people. She will
Be in a short skirt with no panties of course me just casual wear . We will hit a patio for a drink or two and she will give the people nearby a good long flash up her skirt. This never fails to turn us on and we will end up at home for a good sex fest.
However. ... with the proliferation of cell phone cameras we have had to be careful. 7 times out of 10 they will try and take pics. Don't want them ending up on a site like this now do we haha.

What say you?
That's true I am male and love give a horny woman a good flash but don't want my pic exposed like that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ricky56 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2016, 08:40 AM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrel516 View Post
...if you can't stand the heat.

If you're going to do things in public, things that are meant to catch people's attention, how can you get mad when those same people choose to take a picture?

If you go to a nude beach, how can you cry foul when your picture is taken? What if you're caught in the background of a picture by accident? It's a public place. If you don't want to risk having your picture taken, then maybe you shouldn't take your clothes off at a public beach. The same goes for flashing in public places.

And my opinion is not that of a guy with a camera hoping to catch a photo. I'm married to an exhibitionist. We go to nude beaches. Its a risk we take, but we can't get crazy about cameras. They're everywhere, and I don't expect LG, Samsung, or any other cell phone maker to stop putting cameras in their phones to appease the rare exhibitionist.
You said it. If people want to get nekkid without risking photos being taken then they should go to a private club or beach or sauna. I wouldn't dream of taking a picture in the local sauna garden. It is just not done. But I'm free and feel entitled to take any picture on the public river bank beach which is 400m from the sauna.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to captaintrips For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2016, 03:26 AM

Thanked 1,499 Times in 95 Posts

Pics or it didn't happen.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shing For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2016, 09:52 AM

Default pics

Not mad that people try and take a pic What usually happens is that they will take a pic and show it to the other people who aren't in a good viewing position due to their seat location. Which is fine. We just don't like the idea of it ending up online. We like the fact that they might show their SO and may possibly enjoy it. A lot of the time it ends well with a big smile or a nice comment when they leave.
Either way it's not going to stop us from having fun.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bushbarber For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2016, 04:07 PM

Thanked 3,986 Times in 247 Posts
Smile flashing in London

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushbarber View Post
First post for me

What say you?
I used to have an apartment in Central London. Just around the corner was Marylebone lane and a nice pub, opposite a fish and chip shop. She never wore knickers. we were sitting outside the pub in the sunshine and I was sitting next to her and could see her lips! The manager and another guy from the chip shop came out for a smoke and immediately spotted the naked c*nt. She hadn't realised so i encouraged her to move around, knowing they would get a better view of her.

We went into the shop to buy our supper. They were amazed to see that her 36DD tits were also bra-less. I think they were probably jealous that evening. I managed to get a photo before we went out.
Attached Thumbnails
File0271 crop.jpg  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to johnnieuk For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s