uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2016, 01:02 AM

Default Former lovers get a free pass?

I was talking to an old friend who is just getting divorced. She told me after a few drinks that she fucked 4 of the guys she had fucked prior to marriage frequently over the course of her 15yr marriage. She said it did not count. Is this common? What else do women think does not count?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dftemp For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2016, 01:43 PM

Thanked 25,797 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default I have seen several articles

about how women calculate the number of men they have "officially" had sex with. Most of them discussed how many women don't count some of the men that they have slept with, like not counting men the did on vacation, or not counting men that they afterwards regret sleeping with. I would not be surprised that a wife might rationalize that it was not cheating to sleep with former boyfriends who happened to be in town, etc.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2016, 03:01 PM

Thanked 23,624 Times in 1,098 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftemp View Post
I was talking to an old friend who is just getting divorced. She told me after a few drinks that she fucked 4 of the guys she had fucked prior to marriage frequently over the course of her 15yr marriage. She said it did not count. Is this common? What else do women think does not count?
every one of the fuck counts on the way to being "cheating sl*t wife". she just don't wanna admit she is a sl*t
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hamlet For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2016, 03:02 AM

Quote:

If she is divorcing, then im sure they counted in some way. Im pretty sure the judge would see it that way. There doesnt seem to be an exemption in wedding vows either. Is her name Clinton, in the way that bjs are not supposed to count as sex?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2016, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Rules always seem to be different for some woman.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazy legs For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2016, 12:14 AM

Thanked 25,734 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Holy Crap

There is an excuse for every cheating incident and all women have a list of them..... but the truth is , if its not approved by your spouse, ITS OUTRIGHT CHEATING!! THATS IT!!!!

My wife & I see swing & see others , that are approved by us..... if she went with an old boyfriend w/ o my approval, She would be cheating!!! and I will be really mad!!! Considering we fuck others, we don't cheat because we don;t lie about it.......

Old boyfriends are not a free pass because you've been there before so its oki???.. its not ok.

The approval thing prevents problems both mentally & physically (std).... trust counts..
Old 06-15-2016, 01:40 AM

Thanked 3,492 Times in 340 Posts

No way. If my wife fucked an ex I would not be OK with it. I have been faithful since marriage and expect the same of her. I have had a chance with an ex that I passed on. I have also had the chance with a coworker that I probably spend MRE waking hours with than my wife and go on business trips with several times a year. We came close once and is is sometimes difficult because she is a 9.5 and we get along great but we both have families that I do not want to tear up and I am faithful to my vows. Cheating is cheating no mater how you try to sugar coat it.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s