uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2016, 05:49 PM

Default Nipple Slip at the Zoo

Seeing this picture reminded me of an incident at the zoo that happened a few years ago. I had gone to the zoo with my 2 kids and we were roaming around looking at various animals. I noticed a young girl in her early 20s with tight shorts. She was holding a child that looked around 1 year old, maybe slightly older. She had on a black top with spaghetti straps very similar to the one work by this women in the photo. She was holding the child, I think it was a boy, but don't remember for sure. I was looking at her breast. The child had one hand on the woman's shoulder and had grabbed her top with the other hand. He (or she) had pulled the top to the side completely exposing her breast as they were looking at lions in a pen. I had the perfect view of her exposed breast. It must have been exposed for 2-3 minutes before she realized it. You would think that one exposure of a breast would have been it. But, a half an hour later the two were seated at a table eating some food. The child was standing beside her. He dropped something on the bench and bent down to pick it up. When he did he grabbed her top and pulled it down exposing her breast again. She was not wearing a bra, obviously. She realized her breast was exposed again and tried to get the top loose from his little hand. When she did, he started falling backward onto the bench. She grabbed for him. He held on to her top and the spaghetti strap comes completely off of her shoulder on that side. It took at least a minute to wrestle his hand off of her top and get it back up over her breast. She then noticed me and apologized. I replied, "Don't apologize. You have a nice breast."
Attached Thumbnails
nip01.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022