uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2016, 06:01 PM

Thumbs up Naked Scooter Ride

One night my wife (5 foot 4, 29 years old, b cup, with an amazing ass, 120 lbs) was out with friends while I was home watching our two year old daughter. She was at some local music festival. At about 9 pm that night she texts me and asks if I'd take her to a scooter rally some friends of ours (mostly hers at the time...although I was getting to know them) were putting on. Neither one of us ride scooters and I was ready for her to come home so I was resistant to picking her up and driving 30 minutes to some scooter rally with our daughter with people I didn't know that well. Our friends, we'll just called them Casey (male...32) and Tori (female...30, her breast size has varied over the years but during this story I'd say she was a b cup, she's about 5 foot 6 and 135 lbs). Casey told my wife that if I brought her to the scooter rally Tori would show me her tits. This actually made me kind of not want to go. Tori is hot, but I'm a pretty shy guy and I didn't really want them thinking the only reason I drove my wife out there was to see his wife's tits. However it sounded like a pretty crazy party and they had a place where my daughter could sleep so I said fuck it, picked up my wife and took her to the scooter rally.

When we showed up to the rally clearly Casey had forgotten that he promised me Tori's tits...which was ok with me, because he hadn't even told her that he promised them to me which would have made it doubly awkward. Tori is much more reserved than my wife is. Eventually it dawned on Casey that he promised me that Tori would flash me. So he told Tori to flash me. Obviously this was a rally and there were several people there so she was reluctant to flash and therefore told him to fuck off, however my wife likes a good challenge and she suggested they flash together. Tori reluctantly agreed and they both pulled their shirts and bras up and flashed their tits. Casey and I were in heaven. Nobody really saw their tits but me and Casey, but everybody else clearly could tell they just flashed us so they came racing over wanting them to flash again. My wife asked for $20 and they said nevermind, so she countered with get your dicks out and we'll do it again. Before she even finished the sentence 3 dicks were already out. So they did it again, they even touched nipples, I believe they referred to it as their nipples kissed.

Shortly thereafter a band took the stage and everyone was briefly distracted. As the night was coming to an end, the idea of a naked scooter ride came up. Supposedly naked scooter riding is something that this club has made famous at their rallies. However it's always been guys. Well my wife heard naked scooter ride and immediately said lets do it. The problem is I don't have a scooter, we're not even really part of this club. Casey not being one to let this idea die suggested that my wife could ride on the back of his scooter, which I was all for, I was getting to know Casey and he seemed like a good dude. Which then brought up the question where would Tori ride? Tori didn't want to go on a naked scooter ride to begin with, but now my wife wouldn't go unless Tori went so she agreed and she was going to ride in the side car of someone else's scooter. So two or three guys stripped completely naked including Casey, my wife stripped completely naked and got on the back of Casey's scooter and Tori stripped down to her panties and off they went. It was dark and all anybody really saw was the back of my wife's ass, but it was still pretty awesome. She was so drunk she nearly fell off of Casey's scooter at one point. After the lap they came back and discussed doing it again. I suggested that Tori and my wife switch places because I was afraid my wife would fall off of the scooter. Again my wife got completely naked hopped in the side car with another naked guy, they drove off only this time the cops pulled in and everybody rushed to get their clothes on except my wife and the other guy hadn't come back yet. *
Old 05-27-2016, 11:48 AM

wait... so your wife is not back home yet? you did not see her anymore?
The Following User Says Thank You to tattooedbrazilian For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2016, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattooedbrazilian View Post
wait... so your wife is not back home yet? you did not see her anymore?
Sorry I'm a shitty story teller. No this happened a few years ago. I kind of messed the story up. They were getting ready to go for another naked ride but the cops pulled in. Everybody quickly got dressed except my wife She was moving too slow so she hopped in he side car naked and he drove off so she could get dressed in the side car. When she came back she just had her dress. In the morning when she woke up her bra and panties were gone. I guess the guy that helped her out out them in his helmet and brought them to breakfast like they were trophies.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lawrz19 For This Useful Post:

Tags
exhibitionism, streaking

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s