photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-24-2017, 09:42 AM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

I lady I used to work with asked me if I could help her set up her PC in a armoir, her husband had died a few years ago and she was downsizing to a garden home. To run the wires I had to take all the drawers out, she went to get a flashlight so I just started removing them. The 2nd drawer was her toy box, several vibrators, dildos, condoms, I saw nipple clips, blindfolds and other SM gear. She walked back in just as I was staring at her 'personal' items. She said while blushing, "I guess you know all my secrets now, I hope you're discreet. "

All I could stammer out was "Yes I am, but that doesn't mean I won't have some new fantasies".

We laughed about it and went on.
Old 06-25-2017, 04:43 PM

Default very well written story

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterHuds View Post
I wanted to post my recent experience, a fairly innocuous and innocent event that gave me a massive buzz. Perhaps it's not the most exciting story on here and I doubt I'll be selling the film rights - but it's an example of the sort of thing that I dream about happening so when it does I'm totally delighted.

It happened late last week in Australia where my wife, son and I were visiting family. We spent a fortnight travelling the east coast and then stopped off in Perth for 3 days on the way home to visit my wife's brother. Day one was uneventful and and day two was spent in the wine region. During that booze wine trip, my brother mentioned Scarborough beach and i - being from Yorkshire, England, where we have our own Scarborough - said that I had to visit it before I went home. Next day we agreed would be spent chilling on Scarborough beach recovering from the wine!

My missus is late thirties and attractive so I'm never averse to a day on a beach with her in a bikini. Especially as her brother's wife was pretty fit with amazing tits! Anyway, there we were on Scarborough beach, WA - me, my wife, our toddler son, my wife's brother, his wife and their two kids 5 and 3. And it was baking hot and beautiful, basically nothing like Scarborough, England!

It was all very pleasant but quite uneventful, kids playing, adults chatting, reading and trying to keep the kids occupied. If you've ever been on a beach with three young kids you'll appreciate that it wasn't exactly peaceful. Always one of them with sand in their eye, needing a wee or generally kicking off!

But we're we're making the most of it. Both ladies were in bikinis - I'd say definite milfs but I'm biased. My wife was doing a session tanning her back and eventually undid the strap on her top. She was actually getting kind of frustrated about not being able to enjoy the sun because of demands of our boy and her nieces, both excited to see their cool aunty. So whenever she had to look up or around she was demonstrating perfect technique in cupping her bikini top with her forearms and keeping her boobs covered even though iher top wasn't fastened at the back. Well that's how it started! By mid afternoon however, she must have reached the FFS stage because she just gave up on the covering up. During a period of about an hour she was giving glimpses of boob to whoever was lucky enough to be watching. Unfortunately, as far as I could make out, nobody else saw apart from me and my son! Damn!!! Eventually she clips her top back together and turns over to sit up in the sun and chat her brother and sister in law while I made sand castles with the kids. That, I thought, was that.

However the bast was still to come. We all agreed we would leave the beach at 4pm and go and grab some dinner on the way home. About twenty minutes before we're due to go, my wife lies face down and undoes the steps for one last blast of tsunami on the back. When it was time to go, I couldn't believe my luck. My wife sat up, with no attempt whatsoever to hide her boobs and started preparing to leave. For no less than 7 or 8 minutes she was dusting sand off our son and changing him from his beach clothes. All the time with boobs on show. Obviously nobody batted an eyelid, pretending it was all perfectly normal but seeing her topless in front of strangers and her brother and sister in law was thrilling. He most definitely saw them, and she didn't seem to care.

Later that day I nonchalantly asked why she hadn't put her top on and she said she'd assumed everyone around us had seen that at some point during the day so what was the point of pretending. I told her that I'd got quite a thrill and actually nobody had seen them as far as I was aware. I didn't want to make too big a deal of this because I didn't want to discourage her from the next time she's feeling brazen!!! What an amazing day. Here's hoping that's quite soon.

Anyone got any similar low-key stories that were actually a big deal to them?

You are a very good writer and I enjoyed the suspense of what might happen. I hope you write more like this and it's fun showing off your wife for sure.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atruevoyeur For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2017, 05:42 PM

Thanked 15,405 Times in 777 Posts
Default Wow!!!!

Quote:
This is looking quite promising. My wife told me this morning about a conversation she had with her brother's wife. Apparently she asked my wife whether she would have any problem with her going topless in front of our son if she decides to go topless on the beach. He's only very young and won't even know what a boob is so my wife thinks it was actually a coded question about whether she would mind if she went topless in front of me! My wife said it would be absolutely fine! Of course I'm playing it really cool, but my heart was fkn pounding. 😀 In reality I was absolutely desperate to ask if she was going to do like-wise but I don't want to look like a perv. To be honest I genuinely don't know which would be the bigger thrill, seeing my sis-in-law's tits or seeing my missus get them out in front of her brother 😂

This could be the best holiday ever...
That's so exciting your so lucky I can't wait to hear how it all goes!!!
Old 06-26-2017, 04:56 AM

Default Update...

Ok, so we're halfway though the holiday so here's an update for those interested. Apologies to those that find this all a bit boring - it isn't anywhere near as racy or exciting as some of the posts on here but in my little world you wouldn't believehow much I'm into this sort of thing. I wish I had stories of banging my sis-in-law or dirty foursomes but this is as hot as it gets in my reality. 😃

Day one was pretty uneventful but did show signs of what was to come. We all headed to the beach like I hoped and it was the usual family-type day when there's 4 adults and three toddlers in tow. Sand castles, tantrums and the odd short period of blissful calm where everything in life seems just perfect. The ladies were looking good in bikinis and I was ever watchful but being careful not to look desperate either to see my sister in laws boobs or to get my wife to get them out in front of her brother. All very uneventful and I was beginning to think the promise of the conversations before the holiday would come to zero.

Anyway. After we had lunch and resumed our spot in the waters edge on the beach there was the first real signs of encouragement. Both ladies were tanning their backs and had unclipped their tops to avoid tanlines. This, you may recall, was how it all began in Australia so I was pretty content with the progress. Both ladies though were being very careful to either clip up or hug their undone top close to their chest whenever they had to turn over, which was often with three toddlers. I decided I was going to play the long game and to give my sis-in-law some space. At the first opportunity I manoeuvred myself into the sun bed furthest from her so it was me-wife-wife's brother- then sis-in-law in a row with me furthest from the sis-in-law and my wife in the middle next to her brother. I wanted to make her feel as comfortable as possible - whenever sis in law turned over covering her boobs with her top I intentionally found an excuse to turn away or to engage with my son. I wanted to give off an air of nonchalance about the boobs I'd had a glimpse of the week earlier.

Day two seemed like a disaster. It was a day at the water park in Alcudia. Great fun but I had my hopes higher than a nipple slip on the slides - not that I even got one of those.

Day three -yesterday- however was altogether different. It was decided we'd all go down to the beach. My wife's brothers family said they'd go down and get sunbeds for all of us while we went to buy supplies and an inflatable shark for my sun to play with in the sea. 😂 My mind was working overtime on how I was going to manipulate topless bathing. I was so close to just outright asking my wife if she'd just go for it. I needn'thave worried. We found our companions in the same spot as previously but I was astonished to see my sis-in-law topless. Lay on her back, towel over her face -ostensibly shading from the sun - with her tits out for all to see. I couldn't believe it. I love the psychology of these situations and my amateur-psychologists thinking is that she found it easier to have them out for me to see than 'getting' them out. Does that make sense? Also, the shade over the face meant there was no need for her to react in anyway when me and my wife arrived. Whatever. Fck the psychology, I got to see her magnificent tits for the next four hours. And as I knew, her aeroelas were just enormous. They must be 6 inches round. Perfect and really different. Interestingly after lunch when we went back to the beAch she stayed covered up. But in my opinion the seal has been broken now and I expect I'll see them regularly.

Day 4 today and we've just discussed over breakfast that it's a day at the pool. That's a bit disappointing because I don't think sis-in-law will get them out there. My wife certainly won't and I'm running out of time for her to fulfil that particular fantasy 😕
Old 06-28-2017, 01:15 PM

I feel like I have to give a final update on this. It's back to Blighty tomorrow and I can't help thinking that this holiday has been massive oppprtunity missed. 😟

Picking up from where I left off we spent Monday by the pool as planned. And, as expected, there was nothing to write home about. Topless sunbathing is a lot less fashionable than it used to be generally but it now seems to be almost non-existent around hotel pools. My wife has never done it so that was never going to happen and unfortunately her brother's wife also kept her top on. I later learned why...

Day 5 was a complete non-event too.
It was overcast and we all spent the day exploring Palma and its market. Boring!

Yesterday the sun returned and so it was back to the beach. We got sunbeds next to each other and I (hopefully subtly) made sure I was on one of the middle beds between my wife and my wife's brother's wife. Both kept their bikini tops on which was disappointing to say the least but perhaps not totally unexpected. I was getting desperate and, remembering how it had happened last time, I made an excuse to leave the scene. I asked my wife's brother if he fancied going for a lunchtime beer. The hope was that his wife (and mine) would have discarded their tops while we were away. Whilst sitting in the bar my wife's brother apologised for his missus 'getting her baps out' on Sunday. I'm not sure he was actually sorry, I think it was more a pretty transparent excuse to talk about it. But I'm sometimes not very quick on my feet so I struggled to develop the conversation and I said it had been my pleasure and raised my glass. A pretty lame reply, and in retrospect I think that was my cue to say how great they looked and develop the conversation further. I then light heartedly 'apologised' for my wife *not* getting hers out. I think that would have been a cool response if I was talking to a mate but perhaps not the most appropriate when speaking to a guy about his sister. Thankfully he ignored my comment but it did kind of kill the conversation. ☹️ We proceeded to spend the next 40 mins talking about football.

Anyway, we went back to our spot on the beach and I could have cried. Both women were sitting up with tops on gossiping about something or other. I've rarely been so disappointed, especially as it was our last full day of the holiday.

Last night i couldn't contain my frustrations and I had to mention it to my missus. I told her that I was disappointed that she hadn't gone topless all week, especially as she knew how much I loved it. Her response took me back a bit - she said she hadn't done it partly because she didn't think it was right in front of her brother but mostly because she thought I had disapproved of her doing it on front of him when we were in oz. I was gutted. She basically told me that despite her concerns she'd have happily had them out all week if she'd realised that I wasnt disapproving. She also said that her sis in law had mentioned that she had only done it the once because she didn't feel right doing it when my wife wasn't. (What is it about the herd mentality and topless sunbathing?). It was Unbelievable. I played it cool - not wanting to give away the extra thrill I'd have got because of who would have see them (again) - but I made it clear that my holiday was somewhat diminished because of the lack of tits! She said she'd do it tomorrow if the opportunity arises but we're on a flight home at 2pm so that's massively unlikely.

Sorry for the boring post, I just need to download my frustrations. I'm going to get pissed tonight and when the kids are in bed get the conversation onto tits on the beach 😏
Old 06-30-2017, 04:19 AM

Back in the UK now with the crappy weather so my chances of further adventures before the inlaws go back to oz next week are massively reduced. But it's not all bad - my wife came through for me right at the end of our Majorca trip. And in some style too...

After I posted on here on our final evening of the holiday I ended up telling my wife again how disappointed I'd been about the lack of boobs. I laid it on quite thick, accusing her of lying about the reasons she'd given me for keeping covered. Generally I was a bit of a dick and was far too harsh on her. I said how disappointing it was to have a boring, uptight wife and other unpleasant things. It didn't develop into full row but I definitely soured the evening and spent most of it sulking like a big kid. Worst of all is that I possibly let it be known that I'd gotten off on her brother seeing her tits and I wanted more if it. 😳

The next morning - our final one before an early afternoon flight home - I woke up feeling pretty bad. And quite embarrassed. After all, I'd been pretty open about how I'd really wanted her to get her boobs out in front of her brother. Anyway, I kept my head down and nothing more was said on the matter and we all met up for breakfast at 7:30 in the dining room as usual. We had to check out of our rooms by 10am and it was agreed that we'd spend the morning around the pool - allowing the kids to have a final splash around before catching our transfer back to the airport.

None of this was unexpected and the final morning on these package holidays is always the same. Killing time and being pretty inconvenienced because of not having a room and having to carry a change of clothes for the flight. I'm sure the brits on here recognise the downside of cheap package holidays!

Anyway we spent a couple of uneventful hours in the pool but I still felt pretty bad about my behaviour the night before.

By 11:30 the time had come for us to get out of our wet shorts and bikinis and put clothes on for the journey home. My sis--in-law offered to take out son with her and her own kids to the hotel toilets to get changed while me, my wife and my wife's brother stayed on our sunloungers round the pool watching our bags and valuables before taking our turns. Now this is where it gets interesting.

Without any warning and completely out of the blue my wife said 'you know what, I think I can just get changed here'. She looked around - exaggeratedly - to see if anyone was looking and took off her bikini top. I immediately recognised what she was doing and it was amazing. This show was for my benefit. But that wasn't the end. She was sitting on the edge of her sun lounger put her towel over her lap and then pulled off her bikini bottoms. She then dried her legs and - unbelievably - stood up to take knickers out of her bag and pull them on. Now, don't get me wrong this was quite brief - her fanny was on show for no more than 15-20 seconds. But it was ON SHOW. I have absolutely no doubt he saw it. I was obviously playing it as cool as I could - I'd started to change myself under towel to make it all appear as natural as possible - but my heart was in my throat. Pounding. It wa Undoubtedly the hottest thing I'd ever seen. By the time her sister -in -law returned with the kids my wife and I were in shorts and t shirts. My wife's brother then went to use the hotel toilets to change and nothing at all was said.

Now, I haven't said anything since but I'm in a bit of a quandary. Am I reading too much into this and it was just a coincidence that this happened after the previous night? I think not but I don't want to mention it , say how pleased I was and then hear from her that I'd misread the situation and then have her think (know) that her husband is a proper perv. Do you think She knew what she was doing? Or is that just so weird that I must be wrong? What should I do? 😖
Old 06-30-2017, 11:35 AM

Thanked 21,475 Times in 1,563 Posts

Quote:
Now, I haven't said anything since but I'm in a bit of a quandary. Am I reading too much into this and it was just a coincidence that this happened after the previous night? I think not but I don't want to mention it , say how pleased I was and then hear from her that I'd misread the situation and then have her think (know) that her husband is a proper perv. Do you think She knew what she was doing? Or is that just so weird that I must be wrong? What should I do? 😖
I think if you start the conversation with your wife by apologizing for being such a dick, the talk will go better than you expect.

DR
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2017, 11:43 AM

Thanked 3,541 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
I think if you start the conversation with your wife by apologizing for being such a dick, the talk will go better than you expect.

DR
I'm glad you said that, I was thinking the same thing!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2017, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post

DR
Good advice, I'm sure, though I've not felt able to do it yet. Even though it had the desired effect - and some - the embarrassment factor is still too high. I'm worried that she regrets doing what she did and she's just waiting for me to bring it up before letting me know what she thinks of my perversions 🙁

However, as an aside I did get 'feedback' from her brother. Yesterday we we're out shopping with our wives and they both went into changing rooms at Oasis to try clothes on. After they disappeared her brother said to me "I don't know why she's gone in there , she's not usually shy about getting her tits and bits out." Obviously I had to respond with an air of not quite understanding, so I quizzically said "eh?" His response was to ask if I had missed her "prancing about with her tw*t out by the pool" (you've got to love the bluntness of northern English blokes &#128514. I was determined not to miss another opportunity - this was the second time he'd brought the situations up - so I laughed and said 'oh yeah, I wasn't sure you'd noticed but it was quite a show wasn't it?' I said I hoped he wasn't too embarrassed and he said he wasn't but it was a bit 'fucking weird'. I was absolutely desperate to tell him that it had been the highlight of my holiday. In fact I'd love to send him a link to this thread, part of me thinks he's enjoyed the last few months but in reality that's probably just wishful thinking.

What do you think? Anyone been in a remotely similar situation? I'd love to test the situation further but I'm not sure. I'm running out of time, they fly back to Perth on Thursday evening ...😰
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to PeterHuds For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2017, 11:17 PM

Default Friend massaging my wife

My best friend from high school got married and moved back east right out of school. His marriage lasted a while but finally he divorced. I invited him to visit us as he had never met my wife. When I picked him up at the airport I was shocked at how much weight he had gained and that he had lost most of his hair. He seemed really depressed too, so I thought I should try to cheer him up. He could only stay over the weekend, so we had a barbeque and some drinks when he arrived. He couldn’t believe how beautiful my wife looked. She is Asian, 5 feet 3 and about 110 pounds.

When I suggested we go into our hot tub, he was all for it. My wife was already tired as she had worked all night the night before and we had been drinking a couple of bottles of wine during the day, but she agreed. I thought my friend’s eye’s would pop out when he saw her in her bikini as she climbed into the hot tub. My wife said it felt good as she stood up all the time at work and was having lower back pain.

When she got out to get more wine I told my friend I had an idea and told him to follow my lead. When she got back into the hot tub I started to massage her shoulders as she sat on my lap. I told her that my friend had been studying massage and was almost certified but needed some practice. My friend caught my idea and confirmed his study and all, even though it was all bull.

Nothing more was said but when we got out we went to our room to dry off and my friend did the same. I told my wife that it would be good for her if my friend massaged her and it would help him. She said she was so tired but that her back was hurting too.

I took that as a yes and pulled out our massage table that I had bought a few months ago. It was a leather one and had a whole in the front for the person’s head to fit through so they could lay flat comfortably.
My wife had stripped out of her bikini and was naked, drying off in a towel. I told her to get up on the table and she protested by saying she needed to put on another bikini. I convinced her to lay on the table on her tummy completely naked and then I laid the towel over her ass. I told her since she was laying down her boobs were covered and the towel would cover her rear. She told me it would be good to have a professional massage as it was a long time since she had one.

I almost ran down the stairs and found my friend sitting on the couch. He started saying how cute she was in the bikini. I told him she had agreed for the massage and I saw him smile a big smile. When we got up to our bedroom we both looked at my wife laying naked on the massage table, with only a towel covering her ass. My friend walked over and just looked down at her.
My wife’s head was in the hole in the table and she half raised up and thanked him for the massage. She said she had pain in her shoulders but mostly her lower back.

I handed him a bottle of massage oil and watched my friend warm it in his hands. As he started to massage my wife I noticed his hands were shaking. Watching him massage her back and her shoulders was really sexy to see and he kept looking over at me and smiling a big smile.

After only a few minutes, my wife’s arm slipped off the table and hung down at the side. I said her name and there was no answer and I whispered to my friend that she had slipped off to sleep.
This made him a bit braver and he worked her lower back a lot more and inched the towel down till the very first part of her ass crack was visible, but only about an inch.
It was so quiet as I watched him touching her and after a few minutes he stopped and walked over and whispered how much he enjoyed it. I said, she was sound asleep so maybe you should work on her lower back some more.
He asked if I minded and I told him it would be fun, so he moved back to the table and started to rub her again, focusing on her lower back. Little by little as he rubbed he moved the towel down with each stroke until half of her ass was showing.

He looked over at me and I smiled so he reached down and pulled the towel down all the way until the top was resting on her thighs. Her ass was completely uncovered then.
He then started to rub her ass cheeks gently. She didn’t stir so he started to move them a bit more aggressive and was clearly opening her butt cheeks as he held a cheek in each hand.
I walked over so I could see what he was seeing and looked down to see her asshole and my friend smiling as he looked at her most intimate part.

He then licked his fingers and put them into her ass crack and started to touch her asshole with his wet fingers. When he moved his fingers and backed away I would see his spit had moistened my wife’s ass crack and hole.
I looked he had pulled out his cell phone. He whispered a question and I told him it would be fine to take a picture. He took a picture of her ass and the I held her ass crack open and he took a close up picture of my wife’s asshole.
He asked if he could feel her pussy but I told him it would wake her for sure. So we replaced the towel and he left. I am sure he had fun with the pictures in his room. After a few minutes I woke up my wife and she got up and said it felt great. As she crawled into bed she used the towel to dry off her butt but didn’t say anything. I was quite a fun thing to see and my friend said it was the best thing he had ever done to a woman.

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006