uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2016, 06:06 PM

Default Coach's Wife

It was sometime shortly after the Van Halen Dallas concert for the promotion of their Diver Down album. I lived very close to Birdville Stadium and could hear the noise of the peewee football playoff games from our house so I walked over to watch. Day turned to evening and I was on the visitors' side when the Eagles began their game.

The coach was a Hispanic man and so was his wife. She was not what I would called super athletic but she had a very nice figure from head to toe. And as the coach's wife she enjoyed the privilege of being on the sideline doing as she pleased.

Apparently she wanted to be a cheerleader but wasn't on the squad. She was wearing a makeshift uniform out of a green sweater, green pompom skirt, green socks and white tennis shoes. Before the game someone commented to her about being cold and she said it's never too cold when you're a cheerleader. She never joined the real cheerleaders in their cheers but just hung out on the sidelines watching the game. But occasionally, when the Eagles made big plays, she would jump up and down in excitement.

It was during one of those big plays that I caught a glimpse of what appeared to be short white shorts that looked like they were in a bit of a wedgie. It was a really short flash and I thought it couldn't have been mere panties. After all, this was a mature woman at a peewee football game.

Then, sometime later, two young boys were tossing a football behind the players and coaches along the sideline. Seeing the ball rolling toward the field of play she told them to stop and hurried over to get the ball. It was then that she bent over, rear toward the crowd, and flashed her pearly white panties in front of all the spectators. It was night but it was plenty well lit and all I saw was a thin white strip between her legs.

Later, after the game, everyone was allowed on the field. I walked around staying in close proximity to her hoping she would do it again but it didn't happen. When they decided to leave she initially walked toward the grandstands to climb up over the rail but changed her mind as she said something about it not being a good idea because of all the people around.

I wish I would have known about that team sooner - I would have loved seeing more of her.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to marcelohunter For This Useful Post:

Tags
cheerleader, football, panties, upskirt flashing

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Kira

1m:27s

01-27-2022
June Lee 1

4m:42s

07-29-2023
amvideo 1 2

2m:26s