photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-14-2019, 03:49 AM

Default Tattoos and piercings

I am interested in stories about tattoos and piercings in intimate places.
Any stories from girls who have had these done, how embarrassed were you exposing your bits to a stranger ?
Or are you on the other side of that scenario ? A tattooist or piercer who is regularly asked to do this and get great views whilst plying your trade. Do you get aroused and has it ever been obvious to your client ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to drewmas58 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2019, 11:16 AM

Thanked 3,891 Times in 306 Posts

This isn't a photo of my current lady, I found this photo on the web, but it's a very similar tattoo (but much smaller) in a similar place.

She got it done as 'a laugh' while on holiday, and because it offered up 'a story' each time someone got her panties off for the first time (this makes her sound sl*tty, like there were dozens/hundreds of first times someone new got her panties off, which isn't the case. There's been a few men who've enjoyed the sight.

It was done while on holiday, and she says she wasn't embarrassed, even though her pussy was fully on display for the inking. She was drunk at the time, which she says lowered inhibitions (and I suppose a proper tattooist should have chased her out of the tattoo salon for being drunk, but not all countries have the same rules as where I am, the UK, where tattooists are legally obliged to refuse to ink someone obviously drunk).

I should add that since hooking up with her I've got an inking of my own, as in the second photo, in...well, you can guess the location.

Yes, I had to get my gear out for that inking, had to shave my pubes beforehand, etc, and it turned out to be a female tattooist as the fella I'd scheduled to do it had rung in sick that day, so his business partner (the female) said if I was OK her doing it (they try to do tattoos in intimate places according to the gender of the client, I learned). I said OK...let's do it, and it wasn't embarrassing or arousing. I talked to her about things like the weather (last summer's really hot weather in the UK) while she was inking me. I'm afraid to say I didn't feel inclined to ask her about how many cocks got thrown out for her to ink, or how many pussies her male business partner was likely to have seen.

Also, impulsively, I got my nipples pierced last year too, and it was done in a kind of communal area -four tattooist/piercing tables- entirely public (to those in the room, no screens up or anything) and a woman was lying with her tits out as I walked in while she was having her nips pierced.

I did get to speak to her about what the levels of pain were likely to be. She was a middle-aged Mumsy type who looked like she might not even go topless on holiday, but there she was, unconcernedly chatting to three other male clients and four male tattooist/piercers about pain levels of a needle going through her nipples!
Attached Thumbnails
cock.jpg  
Attached Images

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2019, 09:31 PM

A friend of mine is a artist, years ago when he was first getting his studio started it was a two man shop with no front help. A lot of times I would go help out in the evenings when they were busy. It never did cease to amaze me how a woman's inhibitions fell away when they walked in. I can't tell you how many times women flash their tits or ass even pussy right in the front room. My favourites where when a group having girls night out would come in.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fenderbender357 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2019, 02:42 PM

Thanked 1,216 Times in 63 Posts
Default Inked Pussy

My wife and I are nudists and she's not shy at all.
She has a large tattoo on her back and another under one breast. For both of those she confidently sat completely topless in the tattoo studio which was only semi-private. It was quite arousing seeing her like that, knowing that everyone else in the studio was looking at her small, perky boobs. But here's my favorite tattoo story:

My wife and I were in the pool at a nudist resort when she spotted a gorgeous woman with a large tattoo covering her pubic region. My wife was fascinated by this woman's ink. So I encouraged my wife to go ask her about it...

We swam across the pool to where this woman was sitting...on the edge of the pool, her feet in the water and her legs spread just enough so she exposed everything but didn't look like she was flashing the world.

My wife approached her and she was very happy to talk about her ink. I hung back just a bit... It was an amazing sight: my naked wife, standing in the deep end of the pool with this other woman's beautiful pussy just about at her eye level. I could tell my wife was trying to keep eye contact as they talked but she was clearly focused on the pussy. The other woman was duly proud of her artwork and I could see her pointing to different parts of the tattoo, sometimes stretching her skin and opening her pussy as they discussed the technical aspects of getting inked "down there".

To that point my wife had rarely demonstrated any sexual interest in other women but I know that encounter turned her on because we didn't stay in the pool much longer. We headed back to our room at the resort and she gave me the best blowjob she ever had - and she even swallowed my cum for the first time!

Flash forward a few months and my wife decided to get her own pubic art... I had the very erotic pleasure of watching another man tattoo my wife's pussy. My wife stripped off her panties and let him go to work. As you can imagine, tattooing is a very hands-on process so the artist was literally hand his hands all over my wife's pussy. Now the immediate downside of a pussy tattoo is that you can't have sex until it's healed...but I got another fantastic blowjob that night and she swallowed me for the second time!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to kutmzm For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2019, 04:56 PM

Default First time swallowing story

I love your story. How much time you have been in that relationship before she swallowed for the first time?
Old 11-06-2019, 07:07 PM

Thanked 6,363 Times in 240 Posts
Smile Love the topic!!

I might be off it but I would love to hear about ladies who have 'Queen of Spades)' or "black cock only" type tattoos.

- what have health professionals said about them when they saw them?
- what have masseurs/masseuses said?
- what have your friends said.... when they saw them?

I am very interested in the reactions, I have no tattoos myself so I have long since wondered.... why not put me out of my agony
Old 11-07-2019, 09:06 AM

Thanked 3,442 Times in 335 Posts

I met a girl when I was in college on a beach. She was wearing a bikini. She had a tattoo with a couple of palm trees on her thigh right outside the bikini line. It was like half way between the hip and the very inner thigh if that makes sense. She was with a couple other girls and they were sunning themselves. The other two went down to the water and she stayed on the towel. I walked up to her basically to flirt and that is when I noticed the tattoo. I struck up a conversation with her and she was easy to talk to. I eventually complemented her on her tattoo and asked something along the lines of if it had any significance. I got a sexy grin on and told me "if you are lucky enough to make it past the trees you are in paradise." I told her I would like a ticket to paradise. We hung out for a while and went out a few times (turned out she lived in the same college town). Despite the fact she had a smoking hot body, she was a dead lay and as stupid as they get... I mean she made every stereotype about dumb blonds. I was able to overlook the lack of intelligent conversation until I found out she was no good in bed. Her paradise was not as advertised

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutmzm View Post
My wife and I are nudists and she's not shy at all.
She has a large tattoo on her back and another under one breast. For both of those she confidently sat completely topless in the tattoo studio which was only semi-private. It was quite arousing seeing her like that, knowing that everyone else in the studio was looking at her small, perky boobs. But here's my favorite tattoo story:

My wife and I were in the pool at a nudist resort when she spotted a gorgeous woman with a large tattoo covering her pubic region. My wife was fascinated by this woman's ink. So I encouraged my wife to go ask her about it...

We swam across the pool to where this woman was sitting...on the edge of the pool, her feet in the water and her legs spread just enough so she exposed everything but didn't look like she was flashing the world.

My wife approached her and she was very happy to talk about her ink. I hung back just a bit... It was an amazing sight: my naked wife, standing in the deep end of the pool with this other woman's beautiful pussy just about at her eye level. I could tell my wife was trying to keep eye contact as they talked but she was clearly focused on the pussy. The other woman was duly proud of her artwork and I could see her pointing to different parts of the tattoo, sometimes stretching her skin and opening her pussy as they discussed the technical aspects of getting inked "down there".

To that point my wife had rarely demonstrated any sexual interest in other women but I know that encounter turned her on because we didn't stay in the pool much longer. We headed back to our room at the resort and she gave me the best blowjob she ever had - and she even swallowed my cum for the first time!

Flash forward a few months and my wife decided to get her own pubic art... I had the very erotic pleasure of watching another man tattoo my wife's pussy. My wife stripped off her panties and let him go to work. As you can imagine, tattooing is a very hands-on process so the artist was literally hand his hands all over my wife's pussy. Now the immediate downside of a pussy tattoo is that you can't have sex until it's healed...but I got another fantastic blowjob that night and she swallowed me for the second time!
Cool ... Pics?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016