photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-03-2018, 08:32 PM

Thanked 3,264 Times in 453 Posts

and by the way what you saw at Caliente resort may be large but i am sure you and the wife did not take a measurement
The Following User Says Thank You to badrus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2018, 08:35 PM

Thanked 3,264 Times in 453 Posts

and by the way this thread is mixed european sauna experiences not dick size so why bring it up again i am done
The Following User Says Thank You to badrus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2018, 10:13 PM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by badrus View Post
i am done
Thank God.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2018, 09:27 PM

Thanked 1,743 Times in 150 Posts

I have multiple european Sauna experiences to share. I've been to these places probably 30 hours in total, so obv I've seen a lot and experienced a lot, but some events are more memorable than other.

First time ever, with GF. First time we entered the sauna, my GF was very shy and nude under a towel covering herself up. After a few minutes a girl comes out of the woman showers, takes off her towel and stands outside the sauna in front of the window into the sauna. She puts her hands behind her head and just stands there naked in all her glory. She was around 25 years old and really hot, had a trimmed bush. Then she came in, layed down in sideways position with head on her BF's lap. I was now behind her and could clearly see her ass and pussy lips from behind for 10 minutes. That was hot!

Later they went out and it was just my GF, me and 2 other guys left in the sauna. My GF was still very shy and covered, but when we were about to go she let the towel all the way down so that the guys saw her naked for a few seconds, then put the towel back up. She was shaved. That was the first experience where she was nude, and I saw that the other guys clearly looked at her pussy.

Same time as first time. We went back to the sauna. This time there was a girl laying on the bench on her back, all naked, tanned, normal body and had a shaved pussy. What was really hot was that she had pierced her pussy, and she was somehow laying the "opposite" way of what most women do. Most women lay with the pussy towards the wall, probably due to shyness, but this girl layed the other way. Also she spread her legs at regular intervals so I could really see everything.

Alone. Attending a group sauna, some kind of aufguss extreme that got really hot. The sauna was really crowded, and I sat next to a skinny blonde naked girl approximately 22 years old. She was very hot, and the room was really hot. We were sweating a lot, and after a while it was almost too hot for me. She looked at me and smiled. I also saw that she looked at my cock, and I looked at her pussy and tits. That was it and soon she left.

Alone. In a hot-tub with room for approximately 6 people. There were 4 people in the hot-tub, me, another guy and a couple. I was naked, but everyone else had bikini/shorts. Then 2 girls came to the hot-tub, both were not much older than 20 and were giggling a lot. They were obv really ENF when they took the towel off and both came nude into the hot-tub. One of them had full bush, the other one was shaved. They were really acting ENF all the time in the tub, then when the hot-tub shut off and the water gets clear they got really embarrassed and started laughing until it got turned on again. They were in the hot-tub for around 15 min, while I was having a good time and mostly looking into the water in front of me (towards them). Then they started looking at me, like they were waiting for me to look away before they got up. I pretended I was in my own world, just relaxing and looking at the bubbles. Then they got up and I saw the shaved pussy up close one last time before they left.

Alone. Met a really hot dark haired, skinny girl in her early twenties naked in the corridor. She had really hot tattoos and a landing strip, medium-small tits. Saw her a few minutes later in the hot-tub with her BF. Went into the hot-tub sitting next to them. They got up around 10 min later, she went out last after him. I was directly behind the ladder and quite low, and got the most awesome look at her ass / pussy from behind ever.

With my GF. It was late, about 30 min before they close. We found this japanese shallow, clear and hot water culp outside that we layed in. My GF was laying on her back, resting her head on my torso. There was just the two of us, plus another man that sat directly opposite of my GF. I saw that my GF spread her legs quite a lot and just layed there, wiggling her legs back and forth towards this man. I saw that he was obv looking at her open pussy and got turned on by that. I think my GF did it unknowingly or maybe she liked it. After 10 min, she meets his eyes and sees that he looks straight up her pussy. She closes her legs and whispers it my ears. The man look embarassed because he got "busted" and left.

Alone. Participating in an event where 8 people share a sauna/shower for 45 minutes. You have to be naked. And unisex. You put on scrub, then shower off, then put on some clay, then shower off etc... The shower stalls are open and arranged 4 on each side facing eachother. There were 4 girls and 4 men. 2 of the girls were very young, early twenties and had trimmed pussy hair and small tits. Then there was 1 girl that was hairy and seemed very open-minded. It was really nice to see these ladies naked for 45 minutes in many positions, but most notably what I remember is one of the young girls spreading her legs in the standing in the shower and then sprays water up there for around 5-6 seconds (probably to clean off the clay). Somehow that was really hot to watch. The open-minded girl was quite fun, because she was there with a black man that had a real BBC. At the end me, 2 other guys, the BBC and this open-minded girl were talking together in the communal area. All of us naked while applying skin-lotion to our bodies. I wonder if the BBC was her boyfriend or if she was a hotwife or something.

Getting a massage with my GF. We were both naked laying on the table, face down. This was some sort of turkish bath, so there were no towels on us. Two guys came in and massages us at the same time. So there was my naked GF, naked me and two naked guys close together in the same room. GF getting touched everywhere from one of the guys.

Then we turn around on our backs. Takes about 10 seconds, then we get a small piece of cloth on by cock and her pussy. She lays there topless, and a small piece of cloth on her pussy, and gets the rest of the massage. Afterwards she tells me that he used his towel and brushed her pussy once with it, and that he also touched her tits during massage.

I may remember a few more episodes later. If so, I'll write them up .
Old 08-01-2018, 03:52 PM

Default ONly one naked at wellness centre

It was a warm Sunday so decided to hit up a new wellness center. on Sunday visitors can decide if they want to go naked or wear swimsuits. As a result almost 90% of the visitors wear swimsuits.
Offcourse I went naked.
They crowd was very young with a lot of teenage girls in group. Some fun CFNM and even CMNF interactions happened.
I took a dip in the pool when walking back to my seat I passed a whole group of girlfriends aged about twenty (all in bathing suit) offcourse they all stared a giggled along therself. My dick was pretty swollen and hung down a good 8 inches and slapped against my leg when I walked. It felt good but very difficult not to get erect. When it got colder I moved inside to lay by the indoor pool. 2 curvy black chicks sat right next me. Because the seats were very close my dick was literally a couple inches from the one girl . She made some smalltalk all the while staring at my now fully erect cock. Offcourse I turned the conversation to them not going naked. She laughed and said she doesn't like guys staring here down.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Goodfella87 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2018, 08:22 PM

Thanked 2,305 Times in 311 Posts
Default Watching a Woman Shower at the Sauna

I go to a clothing optional resort in California and there is a shower beside the indoor pool and hot tub and people use it before entering either. While the women shower, I watch them and wonder whether other men think the same thing I do: Getting turned on by saying to yourself, "I get to see a woman shower the way she does in private every day at her home before she gets dressed and goes to work." An intimate moment on full display that in other circumstances would humiliate her if seen by the men she knows socially or at work. Totally awesome.

Do any other men who go to a mixed sauna and see this think to themselves the same thing that crosses my mind?
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2018, 11:30 PM

Thanked 5,303 Times in 191 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyStrip View Post
I go to a clothing optional resort in California and there is a shower beside the indoor pool and hot tub and people use it before entering either. While the women shower, I watch them and wonder whether other men think the same thing I do: Getting turned on by saying to yourself, "I get to see a woman shower the way she does in private every day at her home before she gets dressed and goes to work." An intimate moment on full display that in other circumstances would humiliate her if seen by the men she knows socially or at work. Totally awesome.

Do any other men who go to a mixed sauna and see this think to themselves the same thing that crosses my mind?
Yes for sure. I went to a sauna in Germany, and posted my story here:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...05#post2507205
My favorite part, as I mentioned, was seeing a beautiful girl fully naked in the locker room, getting to see her vaginal area... and then a few minute later, seeing her clothed walking on the sidewalk. A few guys checked her out and I'm thinking to myself, well I got to see her nude.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to c747584@trbvm.com For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2018, 04:57 PM

Default TEENAGE GIRL DRESSING ROOM

I always love watching girls undressing in the communal area. While some are very shy and try their hardest to cover up with towels or robes some girls are very free. On one occasion i had a locker right next to this young teenage girl. She must be just 18. She was by herself so I fully expected her to be shy. The dressing room was pretty crowded. You had to manoeuvre a bit to give everyone space.
After arriving to her locker the girl almost immediate started undressing. First her stretch pants right down to her black string. Then here top and silk bra revealing very large natural boobs. Then she started folding up her clothes very slowly all the while manoeuvring back and forth to the chair in the corner. It was beautiful to see. She was so unhinged and free. Offcourse she was enjoying the attention. When someone entered the dressing room it was the first thing they saw. Her boob bounced up and down when she put her things away. It was getting really crowded and multiple times she saw me staring but just continued like nothing's going on. We were so close to each other I could see every detail of her body. She had a Nice Full tan and very smooth skin.
Multiple times she blended over when I was sitting down where I could see here large pussylips just inches from my face. Another hot moment was when she stretched out to tie her hair in a knot. The show lastest what must have been 15 minutes. When she left she only held a small towel nonchalantly in her hand while waking into the crowded wellness area.

At the end of the day I saw she got back to the locker room. I discretely followed her. She was offcourse fully naked getting her stuff. When I got to my locker she smiled and walked over to the big mirror at the end of the dressing room. There’s hair dryers and stuff like that. She started rubbing every inch of her naked body with lotion. She was very meticulous. Bending over, putting on one leg on the counter. She didn’t mind the people around her. I offcourse got closer for a better look pretendent to style my hair. What was funny was that an older dude starting talking her up asking about the lotion and all. All the while he got a full eyefull. The girl was pretty social and really got in the conversation. Laughing and touching the old guy. He was throwing some pretty spicy compliment. The girl was now massaging her boobs very slowly. Rubbing and kneading. It was a great sight, she was all oiled up. Now the older dude removed his robe and got some lotion from the girl. He was obviously halferect and packing a nice size. He proposed to rub the girls back. Without question she complied and bended over slightly. He now started working her back and pretty soon was rubbing the top parts of her ass. The girl smiled and seem to enjoy herself. He was really working her back slowly massaging every inch from her neck down. When he got to her butt he hesitated but since the girl didn’t stop him he got in there rubbing her big ass with both hand. He was now more than halferect but didn’t mind. When he got done he even awkwardly hugged the girl. She looked down at his now always fully erect dick and laughed it off saying: that’s ok, it happens
Old 12-11-2018, 05:26 PM

Default Meeting the receptionist

I had a great surprise at one of the wellness resort I frequent. later on in the day i saw a girl alone I recognised. I could quite place her. She was late 20s, fake tan. blonde hair with blue shade. Multiple hipster tattoos, pierced nipples . All over tan, Nice body, beautiful curves. Very large naturel breasts, About a E or F cup. She was naked on her towel sitting at the footbath. Then it hit me. It was the hot receptionist that let me in earlier that day. It excited my that she chose to go into the sauna after her shift. She was alone so I didn’t want to approach her. I admired her from the hot tub

The layout of the place is really open with the hot tub being the central place.

After a couple of minutes I saw her walking from the footbath to the shower area. It was a half circle with showers every few meters without divide. I had the perfect view only a couple meters away. It was relatively quit. She took good car soaping herself up. After 10 minutes she dried and chose to grab her small towel and walk the central sauna place fully uncovered. Her large boobs bouncing up and down.

When she passes me I acted nonchalant, making sure not the catch her staring.

She entered the smallest sauna. A couple minutes later I decided to go into the same sauna. She was laying on the first bench, her legs were laying flat with one leg a little more spread out. She was facing the entrance so the first thing you saw was her beautiful smooth clit. She looked up, as I apologised for startling her. She said it was fine, she wasn’t sleeping. Laying down at the other end of the one the second bench I had a great view of her body. Because the sauna was pretty small and Very lit up I could look over her body.

“Don’t i know you from somewhere?” She laughed: I let you in today. My shift is just done, I always take a quick saunaround. It’s free for me She laughed. She was now sitting more upright with her elbows supportin her, and her body on full display. I noticed she opened her legs even more showing her clit. We had some further smalltalk. She had to know I was checking out her body.

About 10 minutes later She got up and walked slowly past me giving me a very close view. It this point I didn’t do an effort to hide I was staring.

“You love to watch” she remarked. “But that’s ok, looking is fine just no touching haha” And with that she left me.
Old 12-29-2018, 07:28 PM

Default Where to go

My Gf wants to go to a mixed nude sauna in europe, a few days after new years. And i need tips on where to go!

She's never been to one, but we've been to a couple of nude beaches together. Those experiences have been highly erotic to booth of us, the first time she ended up jerking me off while I had a finger up her extremely wet vagina, around dozens of people who didn't seem to notice it. We ended up swimming out, and fucking in the water while swimming

The second time we were at a nude beach near where we live. We picked a quite place, a bit off the rest of the beach, but people noticed what we were doing, and some of the naked men, kept paying us visits while we were trying to sneak with each other. She were the wettest i've ever felt that day.

Anyways, she wants to go some were in a few days, and i need a few tips. We want to fool around, maybe have sex, so it need to be quite a large place. We want it to be all nude as well since booth of us enjoy other men staring at her naked body...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pgllwikk For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia