Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2014, 11:22 AM

Thanked 18,167 Times in 797 Posts
Default In the non-fiction ....

My "nudist neighbor" in the non-fiction thread section, likes to walk around nude at night whenever she visits us in our town. I go with her but I stay dressed.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2014, 01:43 AM

Ok, so this is a pretty mild story and pretty mild nudity compared to most of the rest in this thread, but still a memory I enjoy:

My fiance was having some mild lower back pain - not a huge deal, but we decided to stop by Walmart and grab an IcyHot lower back pad. This was around 7pm or so, dusk but not quite nighttime yet, and plenty of people in the parking lot outside. When we made it back to the car, she told me "I want to put this on now. Help me out?" So she opened the car door and kind of stood on one side of it, but let's be real - she was out in the middle of a busy parking lot. In fact there was a man sitting in the front seat of his parked car bumper-to-bumper with ours, not five feet away. And my fiance pulled down her jeans in the back and exposed almost all of her ass right there in the parking lot, and I didn't even have the pad out of the box yet!

With a couple people walking right by the car, she casually said back to me, "Got it yet?" as I took it out of the box. I was so flustered it took me a minute. Finally, after about thirty seconds, I stuck the pad on her back right above her ass (I made sure to "steady" myself by resting one hand on her ass cheek at first). "Thank you," she said and casually sat on her car seat and swung her legs in. Before we drove off, I looked up at the car across from us and saw the guy in the car pretending not to look - but you could tell he totally had been. I bet as many as six or seven people probably saw.
Old 11-03-2014, 09:03 AM

Thanked 4,055 Times in 404 Posts

Nothing real casual.

Couple of times she has gone out without bra and worn pasties. Her tits, before kids, were just perfect gravity defying units.

Then when she was preggo with the first we had a professional photog come into our house and take pics. She walked around topless most of the time and it didn't bother the photographer one bit. Nor me.
Old 11-06-2014, 11:19 AM

Thanked 3,544 Times in 148 Posts
Default Reunion after party

A couple weeks ago, my wife and her best friend went to their high school reunion. I didn't go with them as I had gone to a different school, but I offered to be their ride so they could drink without worrying about driving home. About 1:30am I got the call to pick them up, and when I did I found that they had definitely taken advantage of the open bar and they were both quite drunk.

They were both carrying on about how I was the best husband for taking care of them, and they both had a great buzz going and wanted to continue the party. I was completely sober at this point so when we got back to our house I started drinking and at their request made some shots. The three of us have had some interesting experiences in the past when drinking shots, as I have documented elsewhere on this site, so I was trying to find the balance between keeping the party going, catching up with them, and trying to keep them from passing out or getting sick.

After about an hour I suggested playing Farkle which is a dice game that we play on an iPad. In a previous party night with this group we had played with a rule that if you busted your roll, you had to strip, which led to all three of us getting naked.

They immediately agreed, and we didn't even have to discuss the stripping rule, everyone just assumed that's the way we were playing. Unfortunately, everyone kept having great rolls so there was no stripping going on. To try and get things moving, I started rolling more aggressively so that I would bust and soon I was down to my boxers. Then the rolls started to even out and my wife and her friend began stripping too. But while they were ahead of me on alcohol consumption, I was ahead of them on nakedness.

And then after a turn which she busted and took of her pants, my wife laid down on the floor and passed out cold. I thought this might be the end of the evening, but her friend said that she was still up for partying and was not ready to go to sleep. So with my wife sleeping next to us we continued to play.

Before long we were both stark naked. I am putting this story in the Casual Nudity thread because that's what it was. We were both naked, but just hanging out talking, drinking and playing Farkle as if it was totally normal.

After that game we got bored with Farkle and went into our basement to play pool. Oddly, considering we had both been naked for an hour, we both got dressed again, well she put on her pajamas and I put on at shirt and my boxers, to go into the basement. Almost immediately she scratched her shot, and asked what the penalty for scratching is. I said of course, Strip! I got the feeling that she was getting into the stripping aspect and that was why she re-dressed in the first place.

By the end of the first game we were both naked again and hung out naked playing pool and talking until we realized it had gotten way too late. We went upstairs, woke up my wife, and we all went to bed.

I have now been naked with my wife and her friend on 3-4 different occasions, and I have the distinct impression that if my wife hadn't passed out, there is a chance that this evening could have developed into something much more than shooting pool naked.

I will keep you posted...
Old 06-27-2017, 05:42 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default neither casual or nude.... but....

Neither casual or nude: but I saw something unusual and somewhat erotic just the other day that I'd like to share. But it doesn't seem to fit into any other category, so here it is.

I was in an area where a buddy was running a crew of guys doing a landscaping redo at a home in an older residential neighborhood, so I figured I'd stop by and say hello. The well kept homes in that area are on small 150 X 150 ft. lots with nice lawns in front.

I find my pal and we're talking for a while and something catches our attention. A lady across the street comes out of a house, and is barely dressed! She was probably early 30s, and a few pounds beyond plump. No hanging fat, but she was pretty heavy. It is mid afternoon and over 90 degrees out, so dressing like that might be comfortable, but definitely not appropriate dress for the occasion. But given the heat, I hadn't even seen one neighbor outside, just a car going by once in a while.

She had what looked like a bippy top, like a T-shirt cut off just below the tits. but instead of T-shirt material, it was something semi-transparent, like lingerie. And her tits were pretty big, C or D cups, and threatening to be in full view below the cut-off top. Her tits were hanging a bit, but seemed to be quite firm and pert considering their size and her weight. And she was wearing some kind of lacy, tiny bikini panties. And that was all except flip flops on her feet. From where we were standing, she was about 75 or 100 or so feet away.

She walks around the front of the house and disappears into the garage. A few minutes later she reappears with a battery powered lawn mower, and proceeds to mow the front lawn! After a few trips around she lawn, the panties are now bunched up her ass, and the tiny bikini panties are now thong panties.

Meanwhile, landscape work grinds to a halt, and a few workers are gathering around us, wondering what the heck is going on. So about six of us watched her for like 10 or 15 minutes while she mowed, stopping every so often to slowly and provocatively bend over and inspect the grass or whatever. Always seemed her ass was facing us when she bent over. We were in full agreement that it was obvious she was teasing us by showing us her big ass.

By the time she finished she apparently worked up a pretty good sweat, that flimsy top was clung to her and might as well have had on not top at all, and her dark areolas were very evident. Then she puts the lawnmower back in the garage and walks up the front steps and turns to walk into the house. She turns and looks directly at us, the very first time she ever acknowledged our presence, flashed a broad smile for a few seconds, and went into the house. Show is over, done, she's gone.

So, was she a blatant fun loving exhibitionist? A nut-case? Does she do this regularly? She seemed to have a deep all over tan, was she a full-time nudist? What do the neighbors think? Judging by that big smile, she enjoyed giving us that show.
Old 06-27-2017, 06:50 PM

Default casual nudity

A bunch of us guys working on the railroad had snuck off, the whole crew actually, and went skinny dipping on a river right next to the tracks we were working on. I hadn't been on the crew very long, a month or two, when a very good looking blond came up through the woods and joined us. Her husband was the guy on the crew just senior to me. We were as different as night and day. She had been shopping all day. When she got to us, she gave him a kiss and pulled her dress off, not a stitch underneath the dress, not a word said. Over a few years, Bill, the guy who was just senior to me, and I would get transferred from one section to another and would ride together or share a hotel room. We became good friends, I was at their house several times. Sometimes she'd just pull part, or all of her clothes off while talking to me. The 3 of us went skinny dipping together maybe once a week when the weather allowed. At that time, she was the most casual person I knew. But, I was just out of the service, and Bill and her were from Los Angeles and had only been up north, right next to Canada less than a year. She was also the most beautiful girl I had seen.
Then I met my wife to be, and she was the most casual, She worked with all guys, and when the day ended she would just whip off her shirt in front of anyone there, take off her bra and put her shirt back on. I knew a lot of the guys she worked with and they would tell me all about it, especially a good friend's dad who regaled me with stories til he died, at least some of which were greatly exaggerated. My wife also told me about that some of the times. A chorale group she was in went to the neighboring big town of 200,000 , ours hometown had five thousand and we live 12 miles away from it. I drove her over for the recording, and figured we could do other things while there. We weren't married yet. When we got there, she grabbed the clothes she had brought to wear, stepped outside the pickup, We were in a parking lot in the row right next to a busy street in the shopping district, and proceeded to take off everything, including her panties with a steady stream of people walking by, in no hurry at all, sometimes reaching through the window to get things. When people walking by would say hello to her she would look at them and respond. After the group had made their Christmas recording she came back out and did the same thing. I have a lot of stories about her for the next 5 or so years. Then she became a very big prude, almost over night, and denies any of it happened. I'll maybe tell more when I have more time.
Old 06-27-2017, 08:03 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

I'm not sure if this really counts but...

My ex and I had some nudist friends back in the day. We met them at a nudist get-together. When we first met my wife was still not so much into nudism; didn't like to get naked and avoided it. But our female friend was very open and confident with her nudity, and it started rubbing off on my wife. I noticed the difference from the first time they met; they were laughing and joking when I saw that my wife had opened her sarong and let her tits out. The second time we met up at a resort my wife just went full-on naked as soon as she saw her.

And so began our casual nudity experiences. Our friends started inviting us to their place. They lived the naked life. My wife was not used to that much casual nudity: the first time she was a bit shy; the second time she got naked as soon as she walked through the door and sprawled out on the couch - I think at that point she had started shaving - with no inhibitions. We just got used to always being naked around each other and it just became natural.

For my wife, casual nudity started spilling into everyday life. She started staying naked when her Mom came over. And then when our niece came over. If it was someone else, like a friend, she'd just put on a long T-shirt, and because she had big boobs, it was obvious. People have seen her walking around our house naked with blinds open. She has answered to door naked. Casual nudity just kinda became part of her everyday life.

Ironically, I never became a big fan of casual nudity as much as she did. I liked the outdoors and being naked around different people; she liked being naked around our friends or relatives.
Old 06-28-2017, 01:49 AM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife and I had become friends with another couple in our apartment complex. We had a lot in common, both newlyweds with a small child, they were from a small town and had moved to the city for Paul's job. Sissy , the wife, had been a little open about nursing in front on me, but mostly kept covered up, my wife did the same.

They invited us to a cabin on a lake Sissy's family owned, it was nice sized and 2 other couples they grew up with were going to be there. On the trip up Sissy and Paul had some inside joke going about if we were going to get used to their old friends. When we got to the cabin, it was very isolated, the other couples were already there, we walked through the cabin to get to the back deck where and there were 2 couples, both nude. The only one with clothes was the diaper on the baby.

Paul and Sissy were laughing and undressing, they explained that the 6 of them grew up together in the small town and had been skinny dipping in a pond since they were kids. We were a little taken back, but no problem, my wife was undressed faster than I was. It was fun until I got a splinter in my butt from an old wood chair..
Old 06-28-2017, 10:35 AM

Thanked 3,544 Times in 148 Posts
Default Old friend

This happened on my birthday around twenty years ago. A good friend from college that we had lost touch with called to wish me a happy birthday. I said he should come over and we could play guitar for a while and catch up, we had been in a band together in college. He said that sounded great and he would be at our place in an hour or so.

Back when we had known him in college, our friend Tim was always late for everything, sometimes many hours late. To the point where you would wonder if he was actually going to show up, but he almost always did. We wondered if he had changed in the years since we had seen him and joked that he would show up at midnite (it was around 6pm at the time).

Since it was my birthday, one of our parent’s had the kids for the night, and my wife and I were drinking and fooling around a lot. As expected, Tim didn’t show up in an hour and after 4 hours we had pretty much given up on him, and just focused on drinking and extended foreplay.

My wife had put on a sexy see-through nightie and thong panties as a treat for me. I joked that if Tim does eventually show up, she should not change clothes, but just pretend that it is normal for her to walk around like that. Because we were drunk and very horny she said ok. I figured would change her mind if he did actually show up, because at this point in her life she was not into this sort of thing at all. Plus, we didn’t really think he was coming at this point.

True to form, about a half hour later we hear the doorbell and we both cracked up. She looked at me and asked if I really wanted her to do what we had discussed and I said, “absolutely!” She took a deep breath and said that this would be my birthday present.

I answered the door and ushered him into our house. He apologized for being late and we both just laughed because he was always late, and nothing had changed. I saw he was carrying a guitar case and told him we would be jamming down in the basement. He asked if my wife was here and I said that she was in the basement, we had been playing pool while waiting for him.

So we grabbed a couple beers from the fridge and headed downstairs. I was behind him so I didn’t see the look on his face, but my wife told me his eyes almost popped out of their sockets when he saw what she was wearing. She gave him a big hug and said it was great to see him and she was looking forward to hearing some of our old songs we used to play.

He kept looking at her tits which were very visible through the nightie, and then looking at me trying to figure out what was going on. We just acted like it was totally normal, and neither of us mentioned her outfit. At one point my wife just said it was a birthday present for me, but if it made him uncomfortable she could change. He quickly assured her that he was not offended, and that he felt like it was a birthday present for him too.

We talked for a while and then set up our electric guitars and played for a couple hours, taking requests from my wife for songs that we played back in the day. The whole time my wife just casually walked around like she was dressed normally. On some of the up beat songs she actually danced around which was especially awesome because she has large D-cup breasts and they bounced around a lot.

We took a break, and decided to shoot some pool. This was outstanding because it gave my wife a chance to bend over the table a lot which would expose her ass and her tits even more than they were already exposed. At one point she “scratched” and I told her she had to take something off as a penalty.

She paused for a moment (she later told me she was debating between the nightie and the thong) and then pulled the nightie over her head and tossed it into the corner. We continued to play pool and then later jammed again, finally ending around 3am. The entire time, my wife was topless in just a skimpy thong. I would grab her ass or tits occasionally, but the evening didn’t become sexual, and Tim never touched her once.

But it was an amazing evening, and to this day we will occasionally revisit the story when we are fooling around and I will make up different things like, “what if Tim had come up behind you when you were taking a shot and pulled down your panties...”. It gets her really turned on every time.

One of my better birthday presents...
Old 06-28-2017, 06:04 PM

Thanked 4,851 Times in 265 Posts

As everyone knows, I absolutely love nudity, male or female. We have a core group of friends and even a couple of surprised stragglers that have all seen each other naked. We've been known to streak across golf courses, nude hot tubs, watch each other in gentleman's clubs and recently gotten into strip poker. We are all trusting of one another if this happens without each others significant other around and absolutely love it when strangers join in and simply have fun.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 6BEAN9 For This Useful Post:

Tags
casual, family, friends, nudity

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s