The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ratman For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2019, 12:39 PM

Thanked 34,417 Times in 967 Posts

cant see em...
Attached Thumbnails
006033.jpg   Bikini42.jpg  

Rajce7.jpg   Rajce9.jpg  

Rajce19.jpg   Rajce20.jpg  

Last edited by spacecake; 03-07-2022 at 03:46 AM. Reason: *****pro pics removed*****
Old 04-05-2019, 01:40 PM

Thanked 78,447 Times in 2,648 Posts

One more
Attached Thumbnails
DB13.jpg  
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to willie t For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2019, 10:54 PM

Thanked 10,774 Times in 336 Posts
Default Covered tits

My collection
Attached Thumbnails
CIMG2069.JPG   IMG_0235.JPG  

CIMG0461.JPG  
Old 04-14-2019, 08:20 AM

Thanked 70,061 Times in 3,312 Posts
Default My wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by itionthat View Post
My wife - still always covering up her little boobs for some reason
Still covering them for some reason...
Attached Thumbnails
20190414_082033.jpg  
Old 04-15-2019, 09:19 PM

Thanked 5,824 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Still covering them for some reason...
Good for us she doesn’t have 3 hands.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2019, 03:55 PM

Thanked 70,061 Times in 3,312 Posts
Default Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
Good for us she doesn’t have 3 hands.
Haha! Yes good point and very lucky for me
(as I love her bush!) A few more hiding her tits.
Attached Thumbnails
20190416_155314.jpg   20190228_080919.jpg  

Old 04-16-2019, 06:56 PM

Thanked 1,575 Times in 111 Posts
Default Not logical in a way

Quote:
Haha! Yes good point and very lucky for me
(as I love her bush!) A few more hiding her tits.
Does anyone else stop and think once in a while how it doesn't make sense to cover up in situations like this. I mean, everyone knows what under her hands ..... the rest of her boobs and a nipple. We all know what they look like and we know they're there ..... so what does it do to cover them up when you're already nude everywhere else? It's not like you're nude in an office or professional setting .... you're in a location where nudity is ok so why hide??
The Following User Says Thank You to floridalover3 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2019, 10:22 AM

Default 2 cents

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridalover3 View Post
Does anyone else stop and think once in a while how it doesn't make sense to cover up in situations like this. I mean, everyone knows what under her hands ..... the rest of her boobs and a nipple. We all know what they look like and we know they're there ..... so what does it do to cover them up when you're already nude everywhere else? It's not like you're nude in an office or professional setting .... you're in a location where nudity is ok so why hide??
My assumption is some of these pictures are caught as a surprise..the instinctive reaction is to hide from the picture not really hiding in the place...the reaction is instinctive, though the analytical brain knows it is ineffective, the instinctive brain doesn’t...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to funbrown For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2019, 04:25 PM

Thanked 18,168 Times in 797 Posts
Smile Input from a couple of my ladies....

I used to have a nudist neighbor and wrote about her at length on OCC with photos. When she was nude on her property or mine and saw anyone that she did not know, she automatically covered her breasts and crotch with her hands. She told me early that she did not want to be seen by children nor did she want to offend anyone who did not like or put up with nudity. After knowing her for years and seeing her fully nude or, better yet, wearing just heels and stockings in front of hundreds of men, she admitted that holding her hands over herself made the men stare and hope for a peek---it was exciting and naughty for the men and her---but she also admitted that the hand over her pussy was often playing with herself. Slowly dropping the hands and letting the guys see her secret parts was more fun that just being nude in front of them.

Her home on a river was not far downstream from an expensive boy's school grades 6 to 12. It had a beach on its property as well and lots of kayaks and small boats. She stayed nude on her property almost year round, even in the cooler spring and fall weather sometimes. I have seen her many times---many times ---fully naked talking to small groups or individual guys from the school. They all wore the same color swimsuit with the school logo. I questioned her about it, and she said she asked the guys if her being nude made them uncomfortable because covering herself made her feel silly. Every one said they were ok with it, then she made them promise not to tell anyone else. On a few occasions, she did not remove her hands and acted like she should never let them see her. The boys would beg her, pleading to see her naked. Of course, she always ended up dropping her hands and when on her towel in the sand, she had a difficult time keeping her legs together. Did she have sex with them? I don't know. I am sure none ever reported her to the school, but a kid who lived down the road---maybe 11 years old ---snuck onto her property and took a couple of long distance photos of her which his mother found and took to the sheriff. I wrote about that in her thread, which has been deleted, I am sorry to say.

My wife agrees, but would much rather be 100% nude than partially undressed. She hates that and says it makes her feel like a tease or a sl*t. She has never been very concerned being nude around others and it was true when we dated in her last year of high school and throughout college. My first shocking episode was after her high school graduation. We had been dating for a year and after the graduation and a picnic beside a reservoir near town, most of her class went for a swim. Under the dam that created the reservoir were pools in the rock and a quick stream among them. After dark there was only one mercury vapor light on a pole at the top of the dam that gave a wide but weak light. We stayed downstream from the dam and she took off her 2 piece swimsuit, not a skimpy bikini. I was shocked as she stood above me and was a dark shadow. In the next couple of hours, she wandered out on the edges and I saw her speak to four of my friends, thinking it was so dark they could not tell she was naked. I could see her in profile as she had her hands on her hips and made no effort to cover her nipples or hairy triangle. She told me later she spoke to about a dozen guys and never covered up, but she knew they could not see her secrets but might suspect she was naked or topless from her "jiggle". She had a great figure and knew it. I could just stare as she stood in front of them and within a dark view from maybe 40 other people from her class. I thought someone might have a flashlight but it never appeared. Who would think one of the most attractive girls in their class would stroll around buck naked? Remember, these were not strangers. She had gone to this same small town school since she was a child. Everyone there knew her name, and I knew she was a virgin when we started dating. She didn't even know how to kiss, and getting into her untouched pussy was a challenge. She said it hurt so much. It was not like she was like most of our cheerleaders who had fucked or at least sucked most of the boys on the football, baseball, basketball and track teams, sometimes many at a time. It had been explained it was a cheerleaders' obligation to keep the guys loose and happy. (No, I was not a jock, damn it) At church that weekend, several of my guy friends asked me one at a time if my girlfriend was really naked. They had either seen her or heard about it.
I never said yes or no and it was a point of discussion for a while when I saw these guys. My girlfriend, now my wife, when asked by girl classmates about being naked told them "Yes, I was. It was dark. Weren't you nude or at least topless?" One final comment, she got lots of requests for dates in the weeks following graduation but we were locked together by then.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:

Tags
covered, embarrassed, handbra, mexican milf, teasing, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s