Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2008, 01:21 PM

Default An ENF fantasies, stories and experiences

Hello,

Just going to put a new thread without the ad, just a place where I will be writing. I will include my old writings first.
Old 09-21-2008, 01:22 PM

Default An ENF story by me:

Complete ENF story by me:

One fantasy was when I went to a Spanish hotel on holiday. They had a pool, where I would enjoy sunbathiing and swimming. One hot summer night, the pool was of course closed, but I felt I really wanted to bathe. It was quite easy to get in the area, the water was still and blue. I took of my dress and put it on the floor with my room key, and shoes, and then quickly slipped of my panties. A hot rush of excitement because I was nude, doing something I shouldnt. I jumped in the pool. The water was fresh, and I swimmed to the other side enjoying having it to myself. I felt so free and turned on, I knew I would have to masturbate when I got out of the water. I stopped to catch my breath and then to my horror I saw a shadow near my clothes. I started to swim to the other side of the pool frantically, it was like slow motion, oh no no no I thought as I swam for my life. When i got there, and quickly got out of the pool, holding my tits as they bounced I ran to where my clothes were. Yes, I said were. I fell to my knees, oh no, there must at least have left my panties i frantically search, but there was nothing, not even my hotel door key. A hot rush went over me. I was totally nude, no key, no clothes, in an area I shouldnt be. I groaned, what possessed me? It was not even like I felt comfortable in the nude, I actually felt very very embarrassed just getting changed in front of another woman in a common cubicle. I closely held my tits and c*nt as I seached around for the person who had did this "Heyyyy is anyone there", my voice soon got pleading "pleeeeaaase, very funny but pleeeeaaase give me my clothes" I laughed a nervous laugh and licked my lips. I ran for a tree and looked around from there. I heard a rustle, I turned and saw the man on the other side of a railing. He was waving my panties. He smiled and put them on the floor, and walked away. I quickly got on my knees and reached through the bars trying to get at my panties. I couldnt reach. I looked for a stick but couldnt find one. I pressed my head through the bars painfully and found myself head through, I then nearly reached the panties, but a shoe stood on them. I looked up and saw the same smiling man. He picked up my panties and tossed them over my side of the railing. I tried to get up but found my head totally stuck. I squirmed ahd heaved whilst trying to cover my tits from his view, but I couldnt move, I was stuck. I looked at him, pleadingly, "pleeeaase, you have to help me, you cant leave me here nude and trapped for all to look at, pleeeeaasseeeee"

Oh noooo I just cant get my head out...I could feel my tits hanging swaying with every tug, and in the night I hear him say "Great ass" Ohhh I groan and tug even harder "Your body look reaaalyyy funny as you wiggle" he laughed, and I groaned even harder. And oh my god, i could smell myself, I was getting hot, even though I just wanted to die, i was getting hot... "Oh please " i say nearly crying "You have to help me, please" He then knelt next to me and but his mouth next to my ear "Just imagine in the morning, when people start to notice a nude ass near the bushes" A massive shiver goes through me, both of fear and of arousal. "pleeease " I wimper. He slowly touched my nipples, they went hard instantly. He then got up so I could just see he knees from the corner of my eye "You are having too much of a good time, I am going to leave you to it "and with that he left "Nooooooo " I said as loud as a I dared, "hey, you're not going to leave me are you? ehhh? please, I know you are there" But just silence. More tugging and no budging. uf I wondered if people would take pictures... I could just imagine them all over internet and the headline "Ridiculous big titted big assed woman gets herself trapped nude" Ohhh I moaned at the thought and gave one big tug "No luck?" said the familar voice, he hadn't gone... "Oh thank you for come back, please please help me" He leaned over and carefully pushed me through. I was red as i stood up. Thank you I said, covering my tits and c*nt, I just couldnt help it, even he had seen everything. He smiled and my embarrassment. "Your clothes... are up that tree, see? " I looked, high up were my panties hanging from a branch. "Time for jumping" he said laughing. My only thought was: How could I jump so high, use my hands to get the panties and stop my tits from bouncing all at the same time.... to be continued...

There was a breeze. My panties flapped a little from the branch. I looked at them and then at him, still clutching my boobs and c*nt. "Where is the rest of my clothes?" I said He smiled and said "Just worry about what you have not got at the moment, you had better try to get them... I might just take them back..." I went running to the tree. I could feel my ass moving as I ran but it seemed to ridiculous to cover it, but I burned with shame thinking of my naked bouncing ass. When I was nearer the tree the branch seemed even higher. I reached up, and couldnt get anyway near. I then searched for a stick. I found one quite quickly, and started to jump. I could just touch the panties with the branch. I jumped higher clutching my boobs. I was hot in every way, I groaned as the stick would touch but not release my panties. More jumps, at one point I didnt even clutch my tits, I just tried to get my panties down. After 10 minutes I sat on the grass and stared up at my underies still blowing in the breeze. I then had a new idea... climbing up the tree. I got up again, and looked for a branch that I could get up on. It wasn't easy, I was no climber, but I managed to do it swinging myself up on to a branch. After that, it seemed easier. I climbed up and got myself on the branch that my panties were on. They were very difficult to get, and I actually got them torn a little when freeing them. Then the problem came, as I tried to get down... I just didnt know how to get my foot down. I kept turning and trying different ways, but with no luck. Finally I hugged the branch, my tits spilled between the branches, my ass turned up, my c*nt irritated by the wood. "Help" I moaned... Please you must help me get down, pleeeeaaaseeee

It was hard to tell if i was worst of being stuck in the railings or up the tree. It was already 5 in the morning, and it was getting a bit lighter, I squirmed and cried help as quietly as I could trying praying my tormentor was still around. I had my panties in my hand but I couldnt move enough to put them on without probably falling out of the tree. I heard a crunch of twigs and i shut my eyes, praying it wasnt someone different about to alert everyone. I heard his familiar voice "Would you like me to get the ladder?" Oh yes I said sounding too grateful, I couldnt help keep licking my lips nervously, this man had my pride and clothes in his hands, and I was starting to feel a certain respect for him. "I want those pants in exchange" Ohhh.... there went my dream of being out of the tree wearing a bit of clothing. I sadly tossed him my pants and watched him go slowly towards the gardener's shed. After I while he appeared with the ladder and put i against the tree . With some difficulty i got on the ladder, only when i was at the bottom i saw him put away a videocamera where he had filmed me coming down the ladder in all my glory. "thanks" I said looking at the floor, desperately wanting to cover myself but it seemed even more silly to do so. “Okay” he said, what about doing some things for me in exchange for some clothing “yes” I said, I could smell myself again feeling hot. I turned even redder and looked at the ground. “first of all you can do some jumping jacks, I will tell you when to stop”. So I started, while he criticized everything I did “jump higher” “put your ams out more and lift then” I was red, my tits bounced up and down with a life of their own. I was getting tired and red for more reasons than just being ashamed. I kept going, as he filmed me, but I knew it was no use to complain, I depended on him giving me back my clothes. I was just about to stop when he said I could. I fell to the floor totally out of breath. “now you can run round the gardens” I groaned but got to it, running along, hearing him tell me to put my knees higher and put more effort into it. He continued to film me. I ran round and round, until I was a hot sweating mess and of course totally nude. He told me to stop and I fell to the ground at his feet. He smiled as I gasped. “Okay, use the swimming pool shower” I did so, as he observed me wash myself down. “Get in the pool and swim”. I obediently went to the water and got in, and started to swim, just as the night had started. Again feeling my naked body in the water. I swam from one end to the other. When I looked up, he was not there. I panicked but then noticed a pile of clothes in the same place where I had left them that night. For a second I thought if I had dreamt it all. But as I ran to where my clothes lay and started to pick them up, I groaned and noticed how real everything was as I saw all the holes he had made in my underwear and clothes in the most embarrassing places... I picked up my hotel key and made my way back to my room, praying not to mean anyone as my tits spilled out of my t.shirt and my ass gleamed though the big hole in my shorts and panties.... THE END
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wherearemyclothes For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2008, 01:26 PM

Default Poor Sally

The first part of another ENF fantasy-story

t was a hot summer afternoon. Sally dressed in just a strapless dress, no bra, panties and high heel sandals. After thinking what to do, she thought of going to the big shopping centre. There it was cool because of the air conditioning, and she could window shop. She didn't actually have any money until the end of the month, not even enough for the bus so she slowly walked in the shade. When she arrived she went though the main entrance to the clothes department. The alarms kept going off and it was a bit chaotic, but no-one seemed to pay any attention to this fact so she just went in with the rest of the crown eager for cool shopping. Sally then spent one hour browsing through clothes she could not afford and finally thought it was time to get home before her flatmates got home as it was her turn to prepare dinner. However, as she went through the door and the alarms went off a woman security office came behind her.

“Excuse me, could you show me your bag?”

“Yes” said Sally, red with shame even though she had done nothing wrong. She was took to a little room separated by a curtain. The officer looked in her bag and found nothing.” Okay, the problem are the clothes I think” and then roughly started looking at the labels. “You see these labels? You are supposed to cut them off at home, if not, the set of the alarm”

“Ah okay, sorry” gulped Sally

“Do you have the ticket of purchase for that dress?”

“No “ bigger gulp, I bought it a month ago.

“Then you will have to hand it over I am afraid” We have had enough of people throwing their old clothes in the bins and putting on new ones and thinking they can get away with it, either you pay for this dress or you give it to me”

“I have no money “ Sally found herself pleading “Please, please, don't make me give you the dress, I am not even wearing a bra”

The officer quickly and swiftly without any more words removed her dress leaving her in her heals and panties covering her breasts.

Could things get worse?

Yes! The officer noticed that her pants were also full of ticket. With a quick yank there were down her ankles and her feet were lifted and they were removed. She was not completely naked in heels

Oh my god, oh my god, thought Sally, red with shame, and with an uncomfortable hot feeling in her crotch.

“Sit on that stool and we will try to contact your flatmates” said the officer leaving the room

Sally sat there totally naked. She squirmed on the stool, the feeling of no clothes was so very powerful she felt outside of herself, but embarrassed was the worse feeling, She felt vulnerable and extremely stupid. The curtain didn't really close and she caught sight of one of her flatmates. She quickly jumped up and put her head through the curtains and hissed her flatmates name. But she got no reply, in her earnesty she fell over and arrived on the floor. The officer appeared to rescue her from many laughing pointing fingers and took her back inside the room.

“I am sorry, you are not to be trusted” and she took the handcuffs from her suit, and quickly tied her to metal pole, her hands behind her back”

“Oh please” said Sally, her voice quivering, please, at least handcuff me so I can cover myself”

The officer gave her first evil grin and just walked out again.

The problem was that as many people knew she was there, and the curtain did not shut properly, people kept peeping in, pointing and laughing. Some where her friends from university

“Please, could you lend me 10 quid just to get a cheap dress to wear”

This petition was met with very high pitch laughs and she heard the clicks of mobile cameras

Sally heard herself begging just for 1 pound to buy some pants. The laughs now where hysterical. Sally felt a great mix of embarrassment and hate for those fully clothed hateful girls and boys. She felt her large breasts hanging for all to see,

“Guess what the front cover of the unofficial hot student press will be” hahahahahahaha said one, as they went away leaving Sally with her nudity, no money and handcuffs to slowly meditate on how the worse was to come.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wherearemyclothes For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2008, 01:29 PM

Default A real ENF experience of mine

Today I am not going to continue the Sally story, but I am going to tell a near ENF situation I had (I have one more for another day).

About a year ago I went for a full body massage. I may seem stupid but I didnt really think if I had to take of my clothes or not however logic this may seem. It was a very small room with a bed in it, and she asked me to undress. The worst part was that she told me to wear a paper tanga that she gave me. I think i would have been less embarrassed should I have been totally nude. I left all my clothes in a pile next to the massage bed, and when she asked me to turn round she quickly picked up all the clothes saying that they were in her way and she took them in another room. That was the most powerful ENF moment, I was there, just in a paper tanga, and should I have to leave in a rush or quickly I didnt even know where she had taken my clothes. It was also a strange situation as the room only had a curtain, and I could hear people coming in and out what was also a hairdressers and I could hear people and cars in the street, all of this making me feel extremely vulnerable. I was a good massage and afterwards even forgot about the situation of ENF, only to be reminded when she finished and said she was going for my clothes. She didnt come immediately and I could hear is a trivial conversation with one of the hairdressers. By then I felt like I wanted to pee and all I could do was lie there feeling very nude and stupid with the paper tanga. Finally she came back carrying my clothes and I dressed and payed. As you can see nothing actually happened, but the feelings got very stong. Good job there was not a fire or something
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wherearemyclothes For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2008, 07:59 PM

Thanked 5,553 Times in 469 Posts

Thank you so much for your stories - they're incredible. Any more would be most appreciated!
Old 09-22-2008, 09:41 AM

Love the sally story so far! Keep it up!
Old 09-22-2008, 11:52 AM

some great stories there!
Old 09-28-2008, 01:12 PM

Default Poor Sally Part 2

As Sally waited time had seemed to stay still. Her tits felt heavy without the usual bra they needed being so large. She could feel the cool air of the air conditioning on her wet pussy, her face was red and burning with shame and arousal. Just then the curtain opened and a man she remembered seeing at university looked through. He smiled looking her up and down and said:

"If you do what I say, I will get you back home and give you a dress"

Sally was scared about the doing what he said, but was desperate for out. She nodded, and the man disappeared. He came back with the security officer who said she had been lucky as her friend had payed for the clothes she had "stolen". The handcuffs were taken off and her hands went quickly to her breasts. She looked up hopefully at her new friend looking for some clothes. He tossed her what looked like a skirt, and it was certainly not what clothes she had came in. She tried to put on the skirt, and then realized in horror it was a dress. It almost showed her bum and pussy, but if she pulled it showed her breasts. "Can i have my pants please" Sally said humbly and was greeted with a smile and a no. She followed Mark as he told he we was called, red as a beetroot and pulling at her dress. Many recognized her from before pointed and laughed. It felt like a long walk of shame though the whole shopping centre, and finally as they got the car park he opened his car and got in shutting the door after him. The window came down and in a quick movement he pulled at the dress and took it off. Sally screamed and covered her tits and crotch as he laughed

Do you want your little dress back ?

Yes, yes please she squealed looking around to see if anyone could see her.

Then you must jog, he said, all the way round this area of the car park.

Sally couldnt believe her eyes. How could she jog like that, but she saw he wasn't joking.

I won't she stammered

Then goodbye he said, and started the car, it started to move, she banged the window, okay please, I will she said

He stopped and waited. She started to jog, holding on to her breasts round the car park, she looked at the floor, her bouncing breasts in her hands hurt with every movement. She started to sweat. She got back to the car

Oh please, that is enough, and she noticed he had recorded it on video on his mobile. He smiled, and told her what she was doing wrong, that she could not hold her breasts, that her knees must be much much higher.

Whimpering she went back and started to run again. Her free breasts bounced like with a life of their own. She tried to run with her knees very high, she felt very hot and noticed some people pointing her. She also noticed the security officer coming towards her. She ran back to the car and told Mark totally out of breath. He smilled and told her to get in the car, she ran round the other side, each time she tried to open the door he moved the car a bit more ahead, laughing in her face. Beg, he said.
She put her head though the window and begged to be let in. Just in time he opened the door and she got in, and the car sped of with the officer shouting something at them as he hit the streets with Sally totally naked, and breasts abouncing in the passenger seat.

To be continued

Last edited by wherearemyclothes; 09-28-2008 at 01:17 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wherearemyclothes For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2008, 07:52 PM

Default Poor Sally Part 3

It was quite a sight. A normal looking car, with a man driver, and next to him a totally nude woman with huge breasts and a red face with a bizarre expression of embarrassment. A moment after leaving the shopping centre mark had pulled over and got out of the car. He opened the boot and came back with a pack of shiny handcuffs. For a second time Sally found herself being handcuffed this time her hands behind the car seat, the chain was long and allowed this to be done leaving her very uncomfortable and her breasts high and pointing. Before starting the car he actually fingered her pussy. It was wet and hot, and Sally couldnt believe how near she got to orgasm in such a situation. But then the expert hand stopped leaving her hot in more ways than before and started the car.

Oh please... said Sally breathing heavily squirming and making her tits move even more than the bumpy road did. Mark just laughed as he drove near the campus. He then gave Sally a nice slow and long ride. People pointed, laughed, whistled, took pictures, shouted at them. Mark opened the window and a one point he was going so slowly that men put their hands through the window and ser her tits bouncing. Sally was just silent, her humiliation had got to such a strong point she was just dumb, she was so hot she couldnt help moaning, she felt like this had been her situation all her life, that this was all she was good for. Slowly they left, and Sally managed to beg to be set free. But all she got was silence. After quite a long drive it was alreadly night. She realized she was back at her old part of town, where she grew up. As the stopped she noticed the park near her parents house where she had played and gone after a drink at night. She was uncuffed and took out of the car. She looked about to see if anyone could see her but there was nobody about. Mark cuffed her hands high up to the railings of the park. Sally's large breasts inserted themselves between the bars as Sally put her face between the bars and pathetically begged.

You don't remember how awful you were to me, how you never wanted to let me buy you a drink do you. - said Mark – At that very pub that is next to this park

Sally remembered all of sudden where she knew him from, not just from university.

Well he said, as he wrote a note on a piece of paper and pinned it over her head. I have had my revenge now, people will be coming out of the pubs soon and he started to walk away.

Sally licked her lips nervously and rattled the chain of the tight handcuffs and she said

“Hey, you are not going to leave me here are you” She licked her lips again, her pussy smelt hot, and she couldnt get to it. The cuffs where not budging and Mark had got in his car

Hey – shouted Sally a lot more loudly – You can't this to me, what does that note say?

Mark pulled down the window of his car, made one last photo with his camera and drove off.

Many hours later it is almost dawn. Sally stands looking very tired. Her big tits hang and Sally trites to find a comfy position. When she asks for help people either laugh or run away scared. She is certainly a site: A naked blonde cuffed to the railing with a sign that says: She is a cow, don't help her, just laugh” She gives a couple of blow jobs in exchange for help, but realizes too late that people just leave her and laugh. Even worse, no-one fingers her, if she could just manage to cum... But no rest for the wicked. People are starting to stir, daylight is here, a dog of his lead from a walk is smelling her bum and c*nt. Sally looks pathetically though the bars as she says just one more time, oh please helpppppppppp

THE END
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wherearemyclothes For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2008, 06:29 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts
Default SpyStrip's ENF Experiences, Ages 15 to 20, part one

SpyStrip's ENF Experiences, Ages 15 to 20, part one

[This experience happened exactly as written.]

It’s weird, but the three times I enjoyed an ENF experience in my youth, I didn’t think of it as an ENF, as much as I thought of, 1) getting to see the girl nude, and 2) shocking her for fun. I didn’t put together the entire appreciation of her full on embarrassment, or that she’d have to deal with seeing me afterward, having to accept that I knew what she looked like naked.

The last of these events caused me to realize how precious all of it was, and I relished later moments, and while I didn’t call them ENF, viewed them in that light.

Because I’m a pervert, I have plenty (more than my share) of voyeur experiences. But I’m only discussing ENF at this thread.

The first of these was in fact NOT planned. It is the only one that wasn’t. I was in my first or second year of high school, and spending the night at a friend’s house. He was two years younger than me, but his sister was in my same year. This may have been the summer between 9th and 10th grade. It was very hot, and I had gone to get a glass of water at 2:30 am. There, at the fridge, with the door opened was my friend’s sister, T., wearing nothing but purple panties. I got the full, wonderful side view at first, but then she turned both ways, and she ended up giving me a full frontal show. I was about 8 feet from her and she didn’t notice me. I had purposely walked quietly down the hall, not with the expectation of spying on T. I had no idea she was there. I simply didn’t want to make any noise.

Eventually she turned and caught my expression, which was probably as surprised as hers was, as I didn’t know what to say. I had never really fantasized about her. In fact I never really thought of her in any sexual way at all. Her panties were partially bikini, and it was a great show. She screamed, covered up, and we both got the hell out of there.

Afterward I got to thinking about it. I nearly have a fetish about women’s medical exams, and have always been turned on by their having to expose themselves during exams, and the intimacy of the view one had during such procedures.

When I was younger, there were stories (I don’t know whether they were urban legends.) about girls having to go through “developmental” exams. Meaning that as part of their physical exam, the doctor, usually male in the late 70s and early 80s, would look at their bodies to determine whether they were developing in a normal, pubescent way. Who knows whether it was true. But it finally occurred to me as I got back to bed, that T. had been developing, and that I had gotten a great view of her during the “middle” period of her development. I thought how embarrassing (by that I mean exciting) it must be for a girl to have to pose that way for a doctor, and how I had learned about how T’s. body looked nude, when she showered, or starred at herself naked, or got dressed. All of that privacy had been given over to me. It was a real turn on.

The next morning when her eyes eventually met mine, she just shook her head and rolled her eyes. I never told my friend about it, and nothing about it ever came back to me.

It’s funny. Feeling the way I do about things that I feel now, I wonder how she, would have reacted had I said to her, “Look, I’ve seen you nearly entirely nude. I like you and you’re my best friend’s sister, and I don’t want you to feel embarrassed. Would you like me to stand before you naked, and we can keep everything to ourselves?”

I wonder how she would have reacted. In a twist of irony, 8 years later we became very close friends, as her boyfriend and me and my girlfriend all became close. And her boyfriend and I shared a great experience spying on each other’s girls. Interestingly, I forgot the early event at the fridge so quickly, that I never brought it up, or acted weird when I saw her at high school. It was as though it never happened.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607