photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-06-2015, 01:07 AM

Thanked 16,089 Times in 1,115 Posts

First, my wife didn't even bring a bra on our honeymoon. She wore thin tank tops, could clearly see her areolas, etc. The best part was that she didn't intend this. She only had one good bra that she wore all the time, but when went left for the trip, she was wearing a dress with a built in bra, so she wasn't wearing her bra when she left, thus she didn't bring it with. She admits she loved it.

Second, my sister in law always wore a bra, always, and this was way back when they actually fit, so I never saw anything, not even a hint of her breasts' shape, or anything, but that made me all the more curious. We were staying at a cabin with her and she even slept in a bra the whole week, except the very last morning, she came out of her room in the same super thin pajama top she had been wearing all week, but this time braless. It was so thin I could make out her tiny areolas, and it was clingy and I could finally make out her breasts. I remember my heart beating through my chest. She stayed braless for a few hours. She finally put a jacket over her top, but when she stretched back to get her arms in her jacket sleeves, the pajama top clung to her nipples and I could see how long her nipples were. She caught me looking and sped up putting her jacket on, but she stayed braless with her jacket, even as she left to go home later that day. So out of character for her then and now.

Third, I live in a neighborhood with women who wear super expensive workout tops when they go power walking, etc, so never any braless-in-t-shirt types. They are all done up even to walk the dog at 6am. One day, though, the power went out overnight, and when people came out to hang out because there still wasn't power at 8am, I noticed every single woman was braless in t shirts or pajamas. There was a group of us including 5 women, all braless, all with nipples poking out. It was amazing how much I could make out. Even now when I see them outside all covered, I remember what they looked like braless.
Old 09-06-2015, 05:08 PM

Thanked 4,432 Times in 269 Posts
Default Wife braless.

When my wife and I were in our late twenties she had a sexy little pink nightie she would wear around the house. It was made of a thin pink material, almost like the stuff tee shirts are made of. Her tits and nipples could be clearly seen through the nightie especially if her nipples were hard. The nightie barely covered her ass and pussy, it hung about four inches below her ass cheeks, and if she reached above her head her ass was exposed. When she would walk around the house like this it would drive me wild with lust and we would usually end up having sex.

One Saturday when I had gotten off work, I noticed my wifes oldest brothers SUV in our driveway when I got home. When I went into the house her brother and one of his friends were sitting at our kitchen table having coffee. My wife was dressed in her pink nightie walking around the kitchen putting away the clean dishes out of the dish washer. I could see her nipples were sticking straight out and could see how hard her areoles were. I sat down with her brother and his friend, they were at our house to go deer hunting on our land. When my wife was finished putting away the dishes she sat with us. I could clearly see her brothers friend taking sneaky glances at her.

After they left to go hunting I told my wife about how much she was on display for them. She acted shocked and said she would be more careful in the future.

Many years later she confessed to me that she was showing off for her brothers friend, she heard he had a big cock and wanted too get him interested in her. She also told me he came back a few days later when I wasn't home and they had hot sex , which turned into a regular thing for a few years, and he was very well hung.

I'm not one hundred percent sure but I think this guy also fucked my wifes sister. I went to her and her husbands house one time to borrow a hammer drill and walked in on her sitting on the guys lap. They passed it off as a joke, but since her husband wasn't home I think it was a little more.
Old 09-07-2015, 07:49 AM

Thanked 3,603 Times in 278 Posts
Default Stiv837,

the hottest part of your story for me is that your wife was happy to wear something that sexy in front of her older brother- the other guys being there was just a bonus!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2015, 06:54 PM

Thanked 4,432 Times in 269 Posts
Default Wife on display.

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
the hottest part of your story for me is that your wife was happy to wear something that sexy in front of her older brother- the other guys being there was just a bonus!
I'm glad you liked my post about my wife. She would walk around this way not only in front of her brothers, but also their friends and the rest of her family. Nephews, nieces, cousins, aunts , uncles and her brother in laws. She sometimes wore even less in front of the them, she always loved to show of her body when she was younger, even letting guys spy on her in the bathroom and in her bedroom. When we were dating she told me her sister accused her of sleeping with her husband. She told me she didn't sleep with her brother in law but to pay her sister back for accusing her, she gave him a blow job and finished him off with her hand.
Old 09-07-2015, 11:02 PM
Story Forums Moderator

Thanked 3,395 Times in 282 Posts

I have a very cute MILF-y type neighbor. Very pretty face, very generous in the hips and ass, despite her being a total fitness addict. That big back yard likes to play hell with the short skirts she likes to wear to work, but those are stories for another thread,

She has some lovely b cup tits, and a total aversion to bras. Panties too, it seems. I suspect she may be a shy exhibitionist. Minutes after getting home from work, she is out in the yard with the kids in a tank top and yoga pants. Not a strap or panty line in sight. I've caught lots of glimpses of her cute pink nipples are she's bent over to deal with the kids.

One morning in particular I noticed she was cleaning her garage in a tank top with HUGE arm holes. Almost down to her hips, so even from my house it is very obvious that she is topless under that flimsy tank top.

I had a perfectly good reason to pop over and talk to her that morning, so that is exactly what I did! I was a good boy and made sure to keep eye contact as much as possible, but she quite very shy and kept cross her arms over her nearly exposed titties. The bashful display made it even sexier, and I could glimpse her nipples firming up under the thin cotton. Luckily we were discussing another neighbor so she was looking towards his house and gesturing enough to make the show worth my while.
Old 10-14-2015, 09:19 AM

great story...very perky
Old 10-17-2015, 05:36 PM

Thanked 2,055 Times in 46 Posts
Default Teasing my BIL

Whenever I sleep over at my older sister's house, I pack a really thin t-shirt and pajama bottoms, and I always go braless. I've been doing this since before she and her husband were married, so more than twenty years.

I don't think I started out intending to be a tease, but many years ago I caught him looking down my shirt when I was bending over to get something out of my purse, and it was a real rush for me. I have much smaller boobs than my sister, and had always been insecure about that, so the thought that he was trying to get a peek really turned me on.

I would never fool around with him because my sister would kill me, and I really think of him like a brother, but I have to admit that over the years I have gotten more and more into showing off for him.

Sometimes I will hang out with them and watch a movie and drink a bunch of wine and the whole time I am trying to create situations where he can get a look down my shirt. Also my nipples will usually get hard either because I'm turned on, or from the friction against the shirt. He usually pretends not to notice, but a couple times he has made a joke about the headlights being on, and I immediately blush and apologize, but the truth is I am super turned on.

A few years ago, they got a hot tub, and that led to some fun times too. Maybe I will post a few of those stories later.
Old 10-18-2015, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janethebrain View Post
Whenever I sleep over at my older sister's house, I pack a really thin t-shirt and pajama bottoms, and I always go braless. I've been doing this since before she and her husband were married, so more than twenty years.

I don't think I started out intending to be a tease, but many years ago I caught him looking down my shirt when I was bending over to get something out of my purse, and it was a real rush for me. I have much smaller boobs than my sister, and had always been insecure about that, so the thought that he was trying to get a peek really turned me on.

I would never fool around with him because my sister would kill me, and I really think of him like a brother, but I have to admit that over the years I have gotten more and more into showing off for him.

Sometimes I will hang out with them and watch a movie and drink a bunch of wine and the whole time I am trying to create situations where he can get a look down my shirt. Also my nipples will usually get hard either because I'm turned on, or from the friction against the shirt. He usually pretends not to notice, but a couple times he has made a joke about the headlights being on, and I immediately blush and apologize, but the truth is I am super turned on.

A few years ago, they got a hot tub, and that led to some fun times too. Maybe I will post a few of those stories later.
Please do! I'm sure I'm not the only one here that can't wait to read about them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kinky_1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2015, 01:51 PM

Thanked 11,469 Times in 340 Posts

lilconor, I think she knows what she's doing and she loves it...if she's anything like me

xx
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Honeys poppet For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2015, 12:55 AM

Thanked 1,622 Times in 150 Posts

My wife frequently goes without a bra, unless you count the tank tops with built-in bralets. It is her usual comfortable state of dress. These are usually thin enough to allow her pokies to be very visible. The tank top are also loose enough that, depending on her posture, most of her breasts are visible, except for the nipples themselves. I've caught a few friends looking down her shirt and I'm of no mind to 'catch' them or warn my wife. Though a few have been so obvious, she catches them.

A few times she's managed even more, like going without a bra under sweatshirts. And I even talked her into wearing a cupless bra under her clothes in public.

She also has a few bras that barely offer support and are rather sheer. She was wearing one today as we were in the grocery store. She mentioned that "it seems a bit...(looks down) cold in here". She was visibly poking out, but she made no move to cover them up.

Tags
braless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016