photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-22-2009, 05:50 PM

Thanked 13,699 Times in 1,340 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to bigtunaman Send a message via MSN to bigtunaman Send a message via Yahoo to bigtunaman
Default The Carlos Hotel - Part Two

Ving never met her before this encounter. He never saw her again afterwards. She was one of the girls who worked the Chimes bar at the Carlos Hotel. The Chimes was a sleazy bar on the first floor of an equally sleazy hotel that was owned by a man known only as Gabriel. Gabriel was a “full service” pimp. He not only provided a place for the girls to pick up their Johns but he also provided the safest hot sheet hotel on the North side. His terms were simple; be sure that the John bought at least two drinks for himself and for the girl, leave a $10 “tip” at the bar, do your business at the Carlos and make sure that every date gets a different room. There was never any trouble at the Chimes and one look at the burley but usually cordial bartender told you why. The cops were taken care of and his street tax was the lowest in Uptown. Gabriel himself was aloof although not completely unfriendly and would even buy a drink for a regular client. It was purported that he was highly “connected” and judging by the look of some of the people with whom he often shared his private booth he probably was.

She said that her name was Darlene but for all I knew her name could have been Jacqui yesterday and Jasmine tomorrow. It was hard to tell how old she was because life on the streets and in the bars of Uptown put years on a girl fast. She looked worn out, beat up and her eyes spoke volumes about her life style. One of her stockings had an intriguing run in it. Ving pointed it out to her and she said, “See if it goes all the way up?” She let him feel up her leg and when he felt her bare skin at the top of her stocking and then all the way to her panties he was ready. She rubbed his budding hardon and said, “Did you want to have a date Honey?” After drinking a while and making a deal they got a room and took the ancient elevator to the fifth floor and checked in to Room 506. When they entered the room she said that she had to pee and Ving told her that he wanted to watch. “Oh, a kinky boy!” she said. “I love kinky boys.” They entered the small bathroom and she lifted her skirt and pulled her pink panties down and Ving was awed by her hairy pussy. She squatted over the toilet, opened her lips for him and let him watch as her yellow piss splashed into the toilet. She held her lips open so that he got a very good look and he loved the sound as she pee’d. “Would you like to wipe me Honey?” she said and before Ving I could answer she handed him a wad of toilet paper and kept her lips open wide while he indulged himself in this forbidden pleasure.

Back in the room she proceeded to strip down to her white bra and stockings as Ving had requested. Then she laid on the bed and performed the lewdest masturbation show he had ever seen. She opened Her pussy and asshole wide for him, fingered her holes and stuffed her panties. She correctly sensed that Ving was ready for some heavy action and she motioned him to join her on the bed and started rubbing his rock hard cock. “Let me tie you up baby.” She said.

“I don’t know about that.” Ving said. “How do I know that you’ll untie me?”

She assured him that she would tie him really loose and that he could get out any time.

“OK” Ving said, “As long as it’s really loose.”

She reached into her large purse and removed four nylon stockings and tied his hands and feet very loosely to the bed. As she licked and sucked his cock he suddenly realized that she had put a rubber on him with her mouth. What a skill!! She squatted over his cock and lowered herself down onto it and did a fantastic slow fuck as she sensually moved up and down. She was a real pro and she sensed when he was about to cum and slowed down to prolong his pleasure. She fucked facing him and switched to the reverse cowgirl position and continued fucking him like the pro that she was. Ving humped her furiously and she said “Honey, I think You want to cum, don’t you?” His earnest nod signaled that she was correct and she quickly removed the rubber from his swollen cock. She wrapped it in another nylon stocking and once again began furiously sucking Ving off. She sucked and stroked him and he could feel his ejaculation for a long, pleasureful time until she made him spurt a large load of cum into the stocking. She smiled and untied him and packed up her things and kissed him goodbye.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigtunaman For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia