Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2015, 03:22 PM

Default True story from a 22 year old brunette

Hello there,

I am somebody new to this site (only having signed up today) and was hoping to get some things off my chest that some of you might enjoy hearing about. Anyway these stories are pretty much true for the most part, with maybe a couple of things changed here and there (like names or other personal information like that) for obvious reasons.

I also do want to say now that whilst I don't mind chatting I personally don't like sending pics of myself or anything like that to people I don't know, so please don't ask for them. Also if you're aggressive or rude in any way I will block you and ignore you so please try to be nice...

The first story is probably the one that has most affected me and I would love to share it but not going to lie I am a bit nervous to doing this so please be gentle with me okay?
Old 05-01-2015, 08:46 PM

Bring it on! Let's read it!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just Beal For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2015, 11:54 PM

Thanked 3,546 Times in 148 Posts
Default Good people here

welcome to OCC, I think you will find that it's a pretty good group of people.

Share away!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jacksonhole For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2015, 01:38 AM

Share away! Will be gentle.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TGSH243 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2015, 06:29 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

I already came.

Is that bad?

In reality, a lot of us are quite cool here (don't know about the lurkers) - many of us are quite kinky and kinky GF and wives.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2015, 06:31 AM

Thanked 3,623 Times in 374 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetBrunette View Post
Hello there,

I am somebody new to this site (only having signed up today) and was hoping to get some things off my chest that some of you might enjoy hearing about. Anyway these stories are pretty much true for the most part, with maybe a couple of things changed here and there (like names or other personal information like that) for obvious reasons.

I also do want to say now that whilst I don't mind chatting I personally don't like sending pics of myself or anything like that to people I don't know, so please don't ask for them. Also if you're aggressive or rude in any way I will block you and ignore you so please try to be nice...

The first story is probably the one that has most affected me and I would love to share it but not going to lie I am a bit nervous to doing this so please be gentle with me okay?
welcome here SweetBrunette. nice day to you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jojo33bdx For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2015, 10:37 AM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Welcome, SweetBrunette!

Welcome to OCC! As you will soon find out, the regulars here are a nice group of people (mostly guys, but ladies too). I really believe you will be treated well and kindly here by all of us. Anyone here who does not treat you with respect and kindness, either on the public forum will be dealt with publically on the forum. Anyone who gets rude or overly aggressive with you in private chat should be reported.

The moderators here do an awesome job and can (and will) help you any way they can. Again, welcome to our little community on the internet. We look forward to hearing more from you!

Mr. Nectcouple
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2015, 11:55 AM

Default thanks for the support!

Hi I am so glad for all the surpport

It really made my day to come back to the site only to find loads of people giving me the nicest comments. Thank you all sincerely.

Onto other business I will write some stories over the next couple of days. These do include things like ENF (I mean that is why you're all here) and other things as well. These also include stories I've heard from friends and others, so I will have to remember cause I have a few XD and experienced a couple as well
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to SweetBrunette For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2015, 02:35 PM

Default Here is my first story

I guess I should call it Stories, since there will probably be more than one. I do have quite a few that I have heard around and I am always looking for more . The stories I know mainly have to do with ENF or some of my other fetishes (which is why I remember them) and usually will involve somebody getting embarrassed. Interestingly enough all of these stories are supposed to be true (some I can vouch for, some I have heard from friend of a friend type situations so they might be exaggerated).

If you're wondering why I have so many well, it's probably more due to luck or lack there-of if anything. To clarify, growing up, for around the first 12 years I didn't have a dad (he died before I was born), and so I was very close to my mother who just so happened to be an exhibtionist (or as she said when I was little, she just liked being naked), and apparently my aunt (my mother's sister) is one too. I then got a step-father at 12 who came with a two year younger than me boy who was very annoying and in our teen years got very sexually awkward (mainly because his dad liked my mum showing off for him and his friends). So yeah he was a very awkward little brother, anyway mix that with my own bad luck and well you have a family full of these situations. Some of it sounds so stupid when writing it down and it is painful to read in a funny kind of way but I guess that is just how the cookie crumbles...

Anyway the other places I found out about these came from the internet and my friend, she was a gossip who would learn all kinds of stupid and embarrassing stories. She claims to this day that all of these are true, I personally don't know half of the people she's told me about so I can't really say much on that but whatever.

That is a bit about me and I would love to write more for you. I figured however that whilst I have somewhat dragged out my first story, it will be coming soon!

Thank you once again for the great comments and I hope you enjoy my first story, a personal one I remember which actually stars me! I will make this one a tame story though for starters XD
Old 05-02-2015, 09:58 PM

Default Sharing

Lots of us share on here. My wife is just coming around to letting me share. Maybe soon.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to newjerseydude For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer