uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2023, 06:02 PM

Default Part 6 senior year

This was special peek because this one happened on the last day of graded work for the seniors. Me and this girl was helping one of the teachers with moving the computers from one classroom to the next. So we had plenty tracing wires and unplugging to do. Eventually it was only the 2 of us there so she decided she'll do the top of the desk and I did the bottom part. I had no problem because we were still in our school uniforms and she was pretty. While she was dealing with the monitors I was on my hands and knees dealing with cables. Whenever she picked up a cable I would get down and start feeling around but at the same time I used to be looking up straight up her skirt. She had on a pair of black panties with an orange waistband.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Nono242 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2023, 09:45 AM

Thanked 16,371 Times in 1,145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky_doug View Post
One doesn’t normally associate church with upskirt opportunities but I have to admit it did benefit me in this area.
Used to attend church to play in a band. The lead singer would always sit on a high stool in a knee-length skirt. Every week, people would come up to me and tell me to talk to her because she flashed the entire congregation her panties during worship songs. Every. Single. Sunday. Even in the winter.

I can't articulate why, but I have a strong suspicion that she was definitely aware and definitely letting it happen on purpose while making it look like an accident.

She was a very strange women. Got some interesting downblouse views during weekly rehearsals, too. I wasn't too interested in that due to her over-tanned ruined skin, unfortunately.

(I am not at all religious, and it was just a fill-in paid gig for me because they were desperate to have an actual pro musician who could show up any play anything, then I became a regular. Then I felt badly that I wasn't doing it for the church part whatsoever, so I quit. I have no idea what happened to her and her panty-flashing every week.)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2023, 11:36 PM

Thanked 1,889 Times in 76 Posts

Two weekends ago I went to my town's main street festival, which is mostly just food and craft vendors with other stuff thrown in. It is effectively spring here, but it was still a little chilly. Our temps have been all across the board lately. So when I arrived I found a parking spot on a residential street, what would normally require me to parallel park. But this spot was right at an intersection with another residential street.

Just before backing into the spot I noticed three girls crossing the street right in front of me. Pretty sure they were college girls, there are three colleges nearby, plus I think one of them had a bag with sorority letters. I really didn't pay much attention to them, at least just before I finished pulling in the spot. I glanced back to where they were and one of the girls promptly bent over to tie her shoe. She had on a very short black skirt and black pantyhose, and with the short skirt, she would have been better off squatting down to tie the shoe. I nearly pulled my foot off my brake in surprise! It didn't last long, but either she had a tiny thong on or she wore nothing under her hose.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to msmyrtle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2023, 01:47 PM

My wife and I were at a shoe store recently. It was a warm day so she had on a short denim skirt. She was trying on sneakers but suddenly some strap on high heels caught her eye. She’s a looker so I’m used to men looking her way. And there were a couple other husbands being dragged around the store who I had already seen checking her out. She sat and worked on the intricate strap that looped around her calf. She had both shoes on which took her from her normal 5’10” to about 6’3”. She gave them a few looks and decided against them. Rather than sit back down she leaned over to unfasten the straps. It took about thirty seconds to do them both. Unbeknownst to her the bottom inch of her plump butt cheeks were on display as well as the mound of her pussy pressed into a tight pink thong. I didn’t say anything as I was enjoying the view when one of the couples approached to pass. The husbands eyes rather than looking at her butt, darted toward the floor, only it wasn’t the floor. It was the angled mirror on the side of the stool she had been sitting on. It would have been extremely quick but he got an eyeful of her for sure. Lucky guy. His wife was rather frumpy and unattractive so I figure this is the highlight of his week. Maybe his whole year.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to bbq1979 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2023, 04:45 PM

Default Part 7 Graduation Day

This was is final of my school series. The school used the auditorium that was owned by the church so we were responsible to set it up for the different ceremonies. I had a key so I had to be there basically every day for a week so when it was our class turn we just fixed it how we wanted. So on graduation day some of us just stayed by the hall until it was our ceremony time. One girl came there in a denim miniskirt, she was fixing the podium and when she crouched down I realized how short her skirt was. So when she moved to start decorating the stage I stayed on floor moving wires and floor panels using that as an excuse to be close to her. She had her back to me and I bent down got close to her and look up skirt she had on a burnt orange with white and green spots panty and I think it was a polyester material. This my final memory from school.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nono242 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2023, 06:37 AM

Default Bar sighting

The wife and I went to one of the more upscale bars in town, she was wearing one of her shorter skirts commando. This place had sofas and upholstered chairs set up in seating area to give it a classier look. We pick one of the sofas across from a group of guys. The wife was looking thru one of the local papers that tell you what events that were happening around town, I went up to get us drinks, as I was waiting, I looked over at the guy sitting across from the wife one of them mouthed she is not wearing panties! The rest of the guys I could see adjusting their position to get a look. I got our drinks proceeded to walk back in a way to look at what they could see. Well, I could see up the skirt to where her landing strip and part of her lips were showing. I mentioned to the wife she was getting some looks she just smiled at me like she knew what she was doing. It was fun watching those guys the rest of the evening trying to look without getting caught looking!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to keywest4x For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2023, 02:08 AM

Default Windy Upskirts

Windy Upskirts Chapter 1

I live in Melbourne, Australia. It is a great ‘little’ city, by world standards, having only around 3 million people. It does have a lot going for it. A good climate, never getting too hot, and when we have hot days, you can guarantee things will cool down overnight.

It is not like Chicago the ‘windy’ city, but having lived in London, before, it definitely has a constant gentle breeze flowing through the city.

Now those aficionados of a lovely candid upskirt know the pleasure of having a sudden gust of wind light up your day by carefully lifting the dress or frock of that ill-prepared woman just ahead of you.

Usually, if you live in a place that is known for sudden. unexpected uplifting gusts, you dress accordingly. By wearing a longer dress or skirt, by adopting a material which is a little heavier, making lifting up less likely, or similar.

However, there are occasions when or where such preparedness does not always help.

As people who enjoy horse racing know, Melbourne has one of the premier races in the calendar. The Melbourne Cup is world renown and people and horse converge on Melbourne in November for this race.

The Melbourne Cup is part of the Spring Racing carnival which takes place at the Flemington Race course each year and runs for about a week. The Melbourne Cup is always on a Tuesday and is a great spectacle and many people often just come to see and be seen, and not specifically for the racing.

Now it does bring out the fillies, and I’m not just referring to the equine variety. Women love to dress up and this is an opportunity they cannot miss. All manner of pretty, sexy and attractive attire is sported for this day out.

It is well known that the Melbourne weather is fickle and unreliable. I have already mentioned it can be windy. Most women dress for fashion rather than practicality on such days. On top of that, most do not have experience of dressing for big outdoor events where the vagaries of the wind is very different from in town. Thus, all this conspires to provide plenty of opportunity to catch a delicious ‘uppie’ or several, should the weather be conducive.

In addition, Thursday is Oakes Day, a special occasion for the ladies. This came about owing to the many races given over to fillies, the equine variety, this time. It is a gala occasion, people come ‘done up to the nines.’
There is a lot of frivolity, drinking and having a thoroughly good time. Added to this many organise picnics on the grass.

As anyone knows, when women sit down on the grass the chances of a sneaky peak up some indiscreet woman’s frock is heightened. Just wandering around the picnickers can elicit quite a number of lovely views in only a few minutes. It is truly a haven for those who desire such things.

At any time one can catch a glimpse of a red thong, white lacey panties, a snug and tight bikini or even ‘French knickers.’ The range is truly revelationary both in colour, style and cut.

Though it is relatively easy to take a snap of a candid view, I prefer not to so as not to draw the ire of the victim. Though, by the afternoon, when a sizeable quantity of alcohol has been imbibed, resistance is greatly reduced, and taking a quick shot is unlikely to seriously offend. Just watch out for police wandering around, as such behaviour is technically illegal and an offence.

I usually choose a convenient spot on the grass to place my picnic blanket, not too close to others but within easy visual distance of a group including a number of pretty ladies suitably clad.
I pretend to be minding my own business, and this puts them at ease, so that they choose to ignore me. I then usually don a pair of ‘sunnies’ (sunglasses) and take up a strategic position from which to view goings on.
It generally does not take too long before I gain my first view.
Last year was a good year. It was reasonably warm, no threat of rain appeared on the horizon, though, for Melbourne, that is no guarantee.

From where I was sitting by midday, I had already succeeded in catching 3 glimpses of different women.
The first had just joined the group of friends and was getting down on the grass. She tried to keep her legs together as she squatted down and then sat down. But it was not to be, for her, as at the critical moment her knees parted to offer me a classic front-view shot of her white lacey panties. They were a little sheer allowing a faint hint of her dark pussy. I was off and running. (Excuse the pun)

A second girl joined them a little later, she was more successful at getting down, getting on her knees, and then manoeuvring to the sitting position. So, she has ‘won’ the first round. However, attired in a very short skirt, I felt confident of eventual victory. And so, it was. She got on her knees, then on all fours as she moved around arranging things on the blanket. Oh, girlie, when wearing a short skirt, you do not get on all fours!
I was offered a beautiful view of her firm, taut backside as she was bent over. A red thong, tightly embedded in her arse, barely covering her modesty, not that the thong could accomplish that.
It looked like I was going to have a good day, indeed.

As more people got comfortable on the grass, I decide to take a stroll and see the ‘lie of the land’ so to speak.
I wandered past several groups where I was able to glimpse a number of ‘careless’ girls whose legs were sufficiently spread to allow their panties to be glimpsed. In one group there were two very pretty girls both wearing summer frocks who had their knees raised, such a pose usually avails one of a good look. However, they both were wearing dresses that fell blow the knee. They clearly, thought they were protected from prying eyes (mine), but, they were a little over confident. Though their dresses fell over their knees, the fact that they had their knees raised allowed visual access below and at grass level.

What made it special was that thinking they had done sufficient to protect their modesty, they allowed their knees to stray quite a way apart! This meant that they were both showing an expanse of panty and more. One was wearing yellow cotton panties and there were definitely several stray pubic hairs that had escaped their panty coverage. The other was wearing lilac satin panties, she was obviously shaved as she was showing a clear divide there, a beautiful ‘camel-toe.’

I decided to try for a camera shot here as they both seemed busily engaged with their companions. I got my phone out and approached as unobtrusively as I could. Then, still at a distance of about 10 metres, and using the built-in zoom facility that my phone has, snapped several shots from the hip, which I hoped would return some good results. I was not disappointed.

I resolved to have some lunch, as everyone else was doing similar, and a little something to drink, too to get into the spirit of the day.

As I was chomping through a chicken schnitzel wrap, I noticed another group who had joined the fray later than others. Here was a family group. Mum, Dad and three kids. The oldest girl was probably in her teens and just coming into her femininity, beginning to develop curves and other things. She was wearing a very short denim skirt which did little to cover what she had on below, when she was sitting, except when her legs were flat on the ground. But as soon as they were raised or parted in anyway, I glimpsed her cute mound covered in pastel yellow and green cotton panties. She was careless enough to put on a decent show for me as I enjoyed my lunch.
The bonus was her Mum. Also wearing a denim skirt, though considerably longer. She was pretty, probably still in her thirties, with a good figure, from what I could see. A nice ‘rack, ’too. Which was delicately covered in a summer blouse, which did her charms a big compliment as her lacey white bra could be clearly made out through it.
As Mum was organising the tribe she was constantly moving, and in so doing granted me a glimpse of her white cotton panties. In one of the peeps I got, white ended up lasting nearly a minute, I thought I could discern a stain, a wet stain in the crotch. Had she had a little ‘accident’, or perhaps she and hubby had had a little ‘fun’ before coming out to Flemington today. Either way, it made the clandestine vision all the more arousing.

Last edited by Turtle; 03-28-2023 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Watermarked, tiny pics & celebs removed
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lucky_doug For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2023, 12:08 AM

Thanked 3,582 Times in 283 Posts
Default Allison & Hannah

I have two more stories to share with you all. The first one took place at a youth group-related summer camp I went to as a teenager. Being the ages we all were (high schoolers), there was plenty of casual flirting that went on between campers, pretty much all the time.

One day, during our afternoon free time, I was sitting in the grass chatting with a girl I had met named Allison. Allison was very pretty – a petite, pale girl of around 5’3” with wavy red hair a bit longer than her shoulders and a perfect body. At one point during our conversation, I playfully asked her if she wore modesty shorts under her skirts (like I said, lots of casual flirting). She replied “No, that’s lame!” She wasn’t wearing a skirt that day, but I quickly made a mental note to pay attention the next time she did.

A few days later, we were broken up into groups for an evening activity, and Allison ended up in my group. She was wearing a brown polo shirt and a flowing white skirt that came down to a few inches above her knees. When the group leader directed us to sit in a circle on the floor, I knew that tonight was the night. I picked a spot right next to Allison, who carefully arranged her legs and skirt as she sat down to make sure that nobody saw anything.

After our activity had concluded and everybody was getting ready to walk out of the room, I saw my moment. I quickly got up and stood right in front of her just as she was about to stand up herself, looking downward. Fortunately, she was less careful standing up than she was sitting down, leaving her legs shoulder width apart as she got up off the ground. And for a moment, I got a perfect view of her entire crotch, which was covered by blue and yellow striped panties. We then walked out of the room together, and for the rest of the night, all I could think about was the cute underwear Allison was wearing.

The second is a memory from college. This one happened during my third year, so by this point, I was mostly taking classes that were required for my major. As such, I knew most of the other students in my classes, since we were mostly all working toward the same degree. One of these other students (who happened to be the same year as me) was a girl named Hannah. Hannah was a lovely blonde of average height with curly hair and a nice figure. She and I were only casual acquaintances, but one thing I did know about her was that she usually wore jeans to class.

One lucky day however, I ended up in the right place at the right time. I was on my way to a class that was held on the third floor of a building. There was only one staircase that led to the classroom, so, on this warm fall day, I started ascending it a few minutes before class started.

Immediately after entering the staircase, I heard footsteps above me. They were walking the opposite direction, as the staircase switched orientations at every floor. So I looked up, and I was stunned to find myself almost directly below Hannah, who was wearing a white spaghetti strap top and a flowing, mid-thigh length reddish-orange skirt with white flower patterns on it. But from my perspective, she may as well have not been wearing the skirt at all, because all I saw were the lacy white bikini panties she had on underneath it.

We were the only two people on the stairs at that particular moment, and fortunately, Hannah didn’t seem to notice that someone was below her. So I got to spend a good 5 to 10 seconds staring directly up her skirt, with a perfect view of her ass and partially see-through underwear. Needless to say, I found it difficult to concentrate during class that day, as I couldn’t stop thinking about the show she had just given me.

The two attached pictures give you a good idea of what these two views I got were like. Anyway, I’ll be back with more stories later. If you like voyeur upskirts and/or naked ex girlfriend pictures, be sure to check out my profile. Until next time!
Attached Thumbnails
blue and yellow stripes.jpg   lacy white briefs.jpg  

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pickmeupamy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2023, 02:13 AM

Thanked 3,507 Times in 341 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickmeupamy View Post
I have two more stories to share with you all. The first one took place at a youth group-related summer camp I went to as a teenager. Being the ages we all were (high schoolers), there was plenty of casual flirting that went on between campers, pretty much all the time.

One day, during our afternoon free time, I was sitting in the grass chatting with a girl I had met named Allison. Allison was very pretty – a petite, pale girl of around 5’3” with wavy red hair a bit longer than her shoulders and a perfect body. At one point during our conversation, I playfully asked her if she wore modesty shorts under her skirts (like I said, lots of casual flirting). She replied “No, that’s lame!” She wasn’t wearing a skirt that day, but I quickly made a mental note to pay attention the next time she did.

A few days later, we were broken up into groups for an evening activity, and Allison ended up in my group. She was wearing a brown polo shirt and a flowing white skirt that came down to a few inches above her knees. When the group leader directed us to sit in a circle on the floor, I knew that tonight was the night. I picked a spot right next to Allison, who carefully arranged her legs and skirt as she sat down to make sure that nobody saw anything.

After our activity had concluded and everybody was getting ready to walk out of the room, I saw my moment. I quickly got up and stood right in front of her just as she was about to stand up herself, looking downward. Fortunately, she was less careful standing up than she was sitting down, leaving her legs shoulder width apart as she got up off the ground. And for a moment, I got a perfect view of her entire crotch, which was covered by blue and yellow striped panties. We then walked out of the room together, and for the rest of the night, all I could think about was the cute underwear Allison was wearing.

The second is a memory from college. This one happened during my third year, so by this point, I was mostly taking classes that were required for my major. As such, I knew most of the other students in my classes, since we were mostly all working toward the same degree. One of these other students (who happened to be the same year as me) was a girl named Hannah. Hannah was a lovely blonde of average height with curly hair and a nice figure. She and I were only casual acquaintances, but one thing I did know about her was that she usually wore jeans to class.

One lucky day however, I ended up in the right place at the right time. I was on my way to a class that was held on the third floor of a building. There was only one staircase that led to the classroom, so, on this warm fall day, I started ascending it a few minutes before class started.

Immediately after entering the staircase, I heard footsteps above me. They were walking the opposite direction, as the staircase switched orientations at every floor. So I looked up, and I was stunned to find myself almost directly below Hannah, who was wearing a white spaghetti strap top and a flowing, mid-thigh length reddish-orange skirt with white flower patterns on it. But from my perspective, she may as well have not been wearing the skirt at all, because all I saw were the lacy white bikini panties she had on underneath it.

We were the only two people on the stairs at that particular moment, and fortunately, Hannah didn’t seem to notice that someone was below her. So I got to spend a good 5 to 10 seconds staring directly up her skirt, with a perfect view of her ass and partially see-through underwear. Needless to say, I found it difficult to concentrate during class that day, as I couldn’t stop thinking about the show she had just given me.

The two attached pictures give you a good idea of what these two views I got were like. Anyway, I’ll be back with more stories later. If you like voyeur upskirts and/or naked ex girlfriend pictures, be sure to check out my profile. Until next time!
Your second story reminds me of when I was in college. I went back to college to get a 4 year degree so I could promote as an officer in the fire department. The college was similar in that the stairs alternated once per level. They were the kind from I think the 70's where there was a central steel support and concrete steps that were open and separate except for where they were attached along the central steel beam. I saw many upskirts on those stairs. I would try to wait until a girl in a skirt or dress would go up the stairs and try to be half a floor behind her. I had not thought about that in years. Those were good times.

The most memorable was this kind of new agey chick who was completely oblivious to what was going on around her. She would go around with a walkman and headphones. She was not my type in terms of outlook on life and stuff but hot AF. I did my pause to let her get ahead of me thing and got a good view of her purple and green striped boy short style panties. She had a class two doors down from my class that got out about the same time. That day we happened to get out of class about the same time and I fell in step beside her. I decided I was going to have some fun so I told her I was psychic. She said something along the lines of "oh yeah prove it". I said something along the lines of ok I am having a vision but lets make this fun. If I can describe the underwear you are wearing you have to let me buy you dinner and a drink. She laughed and agreed. I described them down to the hem that was fraying on one of the legs. She was blown away and wanted to know how I did it. I said, "I told you, I am psychic." She wanted me to do more but I told her the energy was spent and she would have to wait until after dinner. I got her talking about herself over dinner and drinks and was able to "tell her fortune" and "read her past". Of course it was all info I was able to piece together by being observant during dinner. She totally believed the psychic thing. We went back to her place which had all kinds of new age crystals and she had to burn some kind of incense before we fucked as some kind of cleansing ritual. I humored it because I was about to get a hot piece of ass. We hooked up a few times but her out there crazy beliefs were not worth the hotness. I told her the "energy was not right" and we were "creating an imbalance in the universe by being together." . She was my last fuck before meeting my wife.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2023, 11:37 PM

Default Undercarriage Malfunction

I was riding the train home from work last week, minding my own business, perusing the Internet, checking my WhatsApp and Facebook pages when a young mother and her young daughter came and sat down opposite me.
She caught my attention, not because of her child, who was, I must add, well-behaved, but by her attractiveness. She had a very likeable countenance, very alluring upper body shape, lithe and toned legs and was dressed very stylishly, in a flared skirt and pretty blouse.

At first her daughter sat in the seat next to her, but as more people boarded the train t later stations, she asked her to vacate it and sit on her lap.

I looked up and acknowledged her charitable act, smiled and Mum returned my smile with one of her own.
I noticed that her daughter was sitting with her legs apart, astride her mother’s legs. Consequently, though her skirt had ridden up her thighs a little, they were held tightly together.

I remember thinking, wouldn’t it be nice, and cap off the day if I were to catch a glimpse of her panties up that very appealing skirt. But I seriously doubted any such thing capable of happening.
They were interacting together, talking and her daughter giggling, and each time her daughter shifted her weight, this caused her shirt to inch a little higher.

Things were looking up, and not just me.
I was definitely becoming interested, and hoped for the miraculous occurrence of her skirt reaching a point where it no longer protected her modesty. It was not going to happen, of course. But, hey, give a guy credit for thinking positively.

I overheard her telling her daughter to get ready as they would reach their stop in a couple of stations.
I was still hoping for the best. Was it possible her skirt had inched itself up high enough to reveal Mum’s knickers? Who knew? But we were about to find out.

As the train drew into their intended station, she asked her daughter to get off her lap. I am not sure exactly what happened, but when her daughter did alight from her mother’s lap Mum’s skirt got caught, somehow, allowing it to be drawn up as well.

This had the desired result (for me) of causing her upper thighs and panties to become visible and give me a delightful cameo of her charms. And charms they were.

Mum was wearing a tight pair of white cotton panties adorned with green hearts or flowers. Very flattering and erotic. But in the brief moment I had to take it all in, I noticed a cute divide at her crotch. A clear indicator of a shaven mound behind that material that was so faithfully hugging her sex, as shown by the ‘camel-toe’ I had witnessed.

Well, that was sheer delight, even if her panties weren’t. But if I wasn’t actually smiling, I was certainly doing so on the inside.
Attached Thumbnails
elizabeth-olsen-wind-blown-upskirt.jpg  
Attached Images

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Lucky_doug For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Submissive 3

4m:36s

09-18-2021
Creepshots35

8m:00s