uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2019, 07:34 PM

Default My fun day out (dream)

Hi, Ann (the wife) here. I figured i'd be a little more sociable and share a recent dream that I had. I hope you all enjoy it!

It was a wet and rainy Saturday and my hubby was at the shop working. I was bored and figured that since summer was here that I should get some new summer dresses/ skirts.* I was sitting about the house in a plain blue cotton thong and matching bra.* I figued if I was going to a low population mall I could just throw on a cute little summer dress. Out I went and started my midsized suv and headed to one of the less populated malls in the area, being as i'm not a fan of crouds. I was shopping in a large chain store toward the back near a wall, casually flipping through some sundresses when it happened. I felt a firm grasp around my throat and another grabbing my dress and pulling it up beyond my blue cotton thong. Then a hand pressed against my stomach and slide between my thong and my skin. Their finger went straight for my clit. I felt the warmth of their breath on my ear as they wispered "calm down, let it happen." It was a woman's voice. Nothing that she could say would not make me not panic. I reached behind me and I felt her thick legs, I tried to turn my head but she leaned in to wisper again. I felt her nice, soft tits press against my back as she said. "I said calm down, you little sl*t. Act normal." Her grip around my throat was tight, but enough to let me breath a little. I still tried to reach around a little, still in shock before slowly giving up. I looked down at my assailants ebony hand as it moved about the front of my thong. Her finger was very... skilled at what it was doing, rubbing my clit just the way I like it to be rubbed. In the subconsious of my mind I thought to myself "this really isn't bad." It was at that point I snapped back to reality and strated to rach back again in attempt to stop her. Rather than my hands landing on her thighs, they feel upon her nice, round ass. Rather than striking at her, pushing her, my hands caressed her back. "No..no this isan't good..." I thought to myself again. What was the use? Her sexy plump ass, her tits pressed against my back, her amazing finger work on my swelling clit. "Let it happen." Was my last thought before I was completely seduced by this ebony goddess.* I sucked in as much as as her hand would allow, but she must have been able to tell that the stimulation was getting me very close. I closed my eyes and was ready to let her take me to orgasm. Then her hand let go of me and I heard her say "Act casual." I opened my eyes quickly and saw another person passing by. Before the person was able to pass I was able to see her face, her strong cheeckbones, her sprakling brown eyes, her sexy, kissable lips shining with lip gloss. Then it was over and she was behind me again. Her hands back in the same places. "Thank god." I thought, followed by a "Thank god!? This should not be okay." But that thought quickly trailed off as I felt her middle finger slide into my soaking wet pussy. "You little sl*t, I see one finger won't be enough," as she slid her ring finger in as well. I fellt her fingers plunge inside me as her palm rubbed against me clit. She continued to finger me until I was weak in the knees. Her hand was wet, almost dripping. With everything added up, her breasts, the light choking, her masterful finger work... it was all that was needed. I came. I almost fell to the ground as I stood there a shook from the intense orgasm. I turned to see her again. She had moved her back to the wall and was hiking up her skirt. She pulled aside her sexy lacy underwear and said to me "Get on your kness and return the favor. It's only fair." I was all to eager to fall to my kness and please her.

It wasn't long after that I woke up from my little enjoyable dream but I hope everyone enjoyed it!

Ann~
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Funcouple85 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023