Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-16-2019, 08:01 PM

Cool [ENF/EUF] Fun with the Magical Mischief Maker

Fun with the Magical Mischief Maker
by Lewd Lee

"Okay, calm down, and say that again. Damn, you look strung out. You sure everything's okay? You look like you could use some sleep more than another coffee." said Mike. His friend John had missed the last two days of school, and looked like he hadn't slept in that time, either.

John's mind was still racing at the possibilities of the remote. He was so excited and aroused that he actually hadn't been able to sleep for the last two days.

"Okay," restarted John. "I got home from school Wednesday and found a small package addressed to me. When I opened it, I found a device--a remote control--something like that inside. It came with these weird 1950s-style instructions. I thought it was a gag gift, you know, like those old-time X-ray glasses or hand buzzers? But, dammit Mike, the thing actually works!!"

"But where have you been these last two days? Home sick?"

"Not really," admitted John. "My folks are out of town for the next few days. My mom's visiting my aunt in California and my dad's in New York on business. So, I said 'fuck it' and ditched school these last two days."

"Well, we graduate in six weeks and have already been accepted to college, so yeah, ditching at this point is no big deal. Senioritis, right?", said Mike.

"Damn straight."

"So," Mike prompted, “let’s see this remote, or whatever. What does it do?"

John surreptitiously pulled the device out of his pocket and laid it on the table. It was about the size of a smartphone, and as thick as a pack of cigarettes. It had what looked like a teardrop shaped red gem in the center, with the pointed end of the teardrop aimed forward. Around the gem was a ring of numbers from 0 to 11. It looked to Mike that the gem would stay put while user would slide the ring until the desired number was in front of the gem, which was currently pointing at 0. Four buttons sat in a square configuration near the back: red, yellow, green, and blue.

John leaned in close to Mike. "Take out your cellphone. See that blonde goddess behind you, in the pink leggings? Don't turn around; use your front camera and aim behind you."

Mike had his camera out and got the young woman in frame. "Ooh, yeah. Very nice." The woman was in her early twenties, wearing a royal blue tank top to complement her pink exercise leggings and matching flip flops. Her wavy blond hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She was intently reading her smartphone and sipping her latte.

"Okay," said John quietly. "Watch her leggings and don't freak out. I'm going to see if I can change their color without her noticing." He slid the ring to the 2 setting, turned the remote in the direction of the woman, and pressed the red button. "Leggings, white, yellow, back to pink," he whispered, and then pressed the green button.

The woman's leggings faded instantly from pink to white, and then went from white to canary yellow in the next instant, and finally went back to their original pink.

"What the...did you do that?? With that remote??" asked Mike.

The woman didn't notice anything and kept on checking Instagram and sipping her drink.

John smiled like the cat that swallowed the canary and nodded.

"So, it can...change things' colors in real life? That's...strange. Can it do anything else?"

"Fuck, yeah!", said John. "This time let's do something she'll notice. Level 4 should be good enough." He slid the ring to the 4 setting, pressed the red button, and began to whisper...

The first thing Alyssa noticed was her hair. She reached behind her head to find that the ponytail had fallen apart. Did the hair tie break? She didn't feel it in her hair anymore. Maybe it fell to the ground.
She got out of her chair and bent over to look behind where she was sitting. The two younger guys at the table across from her were probably going to ogle her, she figured, but at least her exercise routine kept her butt looking great.

Her eyes suddenly went wide and her jaw dropped as the sound of fabric ripping filled the coffee shop. Suddenly, her snug new leggings weren't so snug around her butt! She reached behind in horror to feel nothing but her exposed ass and the top of her Victoria’s Secret sports thong. Her pants had completely split in the back, from the crotch all the way up through the waistband!

She quickly grabbed her phone, and then scurried out the door, trying to cover her bare cheeks with her Dooney and Burke clutch.

The rest of the store murmured and giggled as the woman rushed out to her car, ass cheeks jiggling from behind her purse. Someone in line at the register let out a wolf whistle. Mike was too stunned at what he had just seen to say anything. He simply turned back to face John in amazement.

"Pretty cool, huh?" John grinned. "Now, go home and get that new camcorder you got for your birthday, and bring it over to my house. We've got work to do."

End of Chapter 1
Old 08-19-2019, 11:31 PM

Thanked 1,662 Times in 306 Posts

Great work. I've written one enf story and am writing an euf story, but that's stalled. I know it can take a lot of effort to write even one chapter.

I hope you continue this story.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marauderr For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2019, 08:44 AM

Default Chapter 2 coming soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marauderr View Post
Great work. I've written one enf story and am writing an euf story, but that's stalled. I know it can take a lot of effort to write even one chapter.

I hope you continue this story.
Thank you! I appreciate the compliment!

I'm rewriting Chapter 2 right now. The whole point is to write colorful descriptions of the sexy and funny ways the guys use the remote on the different girls they see, and the girls' reactions to being zapped by it. I'm trying to limit each section to about 1000-1500 words, and to avoid boring exposition dumps regarding the remote's backstory, how it works, etc. I don't want to make you wade through a dry instruction manual when you just came here to see the tartan miniskirts of every waitress at the Tilted Kilt suddenly rip off simultaneously.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lewdlee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2019, 04:32 PM

Default Chapter 2!

Chapter 2

Barely an hour after watching John use the remote to burst open the back of a woman’s pants, Mike was at his friend’s house with his new high-resolution camera. The two of them sat on the couch in the den, with the remote on the coffee table in front of them. As his friend played around with the camera, Mike studied the instructional flyer that came with the remote.

The remote was a product of something called Eugene Labs, for which no location was given. The artwork really did look like something out of the late 1950s or early 60s, Mike noted. A 40-something white man with dark, Brylcreemed hair smiled out from the document. Two younger men were pointing the remote at three young women, and all five were dressed in late ‘50s fashions. One girl’s panties had fallen to her ankles while her dress was blowing up Marilyn Monroe style, the second girl’s sweater had burst open to reveal a well-filled bullet bra, while the back of the third girl’s jeans had split wide open, revealing a pair of flower-print briefs. All three girls had varying expressions of alarm on their faces as they desperately tried to preserve their modesty. “The Magical Mischief Maker!” announced the flyer. “Amaze Your Friends! Scandalously Fun! A Swell Time Guaranteed!” it promised.

Mike turned over the back of the flyer. There was just a diagram of the remote and one simple sentence at the bottom. “Set ring to setting 1 and push yellow button for instructions,” he read aloud.

“Do it,” said John. “And prepare to be amazed. Just sit back and watch; don’t worry about recording anything yet.”

Mike slid the ring to 1, pressed the yellow button, and leaned forward on the couch in anticipation.

A strange wave of blue and white light radiated out from the remote, and the den began to fill with ghostly figures and shapes that materialized into solidity as the rest of the den furniture faded away, save the couch and the coffee table. A man appeared in front of him, about 6 feet tall and wearing a suit. Mike’s eyes widened when he recognized him as the real-life version of the man from the flyer. A bright and cheerful instrumental piece filled the air, reminiscent of the educational videos of so long ago. The den now looked like the set of an episode of Mad Men.

“Hello there, young man! Were you looking for more help on how to use the Magical Mischief Maker?” asked the man with 1950s narrator cheer. “My name is Eugene. I’m the founder of Eugene Labs and the inventor of the Magical Mischief Maker! What is your name, son?”

Mike tried to speak, but his voice came out as barely a croak when he answered.

“Well, Mikey! It’s very good to meet you today. If you will be joining Johnny on his exciting adventures with our Magical Mischief Maker, then you should know a little about how it works. Sit back, listen, and enjoy the show!”

Mike watched with the rapt attention he normally reserved only for blockbuster superhero movies. The magical presentation featured the adventures of two young men named Billy and Jimmy as they used the remote on different girls in their high school and attractive women in their community. Skirts went flying, buttons went popping, and seams went ripping everywhere. The magic wasn’t limited to telekinesis, and the power of the device to transform women’s clothing went far beyond simply a change in color. A pretty young teacher’s sensible dress disappeared in a flash and left her in Bettie Page pinup attire in front of her classroom. Every girl at the city pool had her bathing suit suddenly transformed into an itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka-dot bikini. Most remarkably, at the highest settings, the device could transform bodies as well. The snobby, buxom prom queen was caught in a lie. Her DD-cup chest suddenly deflated to nothing, her strapless gown crashed to the floor, and her nose began to grow like Pinocchio’s. Another scene saw the boys visit the downtown office of Billy’s father. Jimmy set the ring to setting 10 and pushed the blue button. Work came to a screeching halt when every woman in the typing pool was suddenly stripped topless and their bustlines grew 3 cup sizes. Calypso music filled the office air, and every secretary cried out in surprise as their newly enlarged breasts began bouncing, flexing, and shaking in time with “Jump in the Line” by Harry Belafonte.

“Damn,” said Mike, watching the dancing tits in the typing pool. “I don’t think either of us are creative enough to come up with something like that.”

Suddenly, Eugene paused his narration and turned to Mike. “There, there, young man. Don’t get discouraged! Billy and Jimmy were not that creative, either. If you see a pretty girl but can’t decide what to do to her, just press the blue button! When you press the blue button, the creative forces inside the machine will come up with something you and Johnny are sure to find entertaining. All you have to do is stand back and watch.”

The presentation began to wrap up. Billy and Jimmy had now gone on to state college. While walking around campus, they came across a group photo that an entire sorority was taking in front on front of their house. The boys dialed the remote up to 10, pointed it at the sorority girls, then turned to face Mike, and grinned. The words “THE END?” appeared in the air of the den, and the music came to its conclusion.

Eugene then fielded questions from the boys. Mike had a ton of questions, and John had thought of more since he first started using the remote two days ago. When they were finished, Eugene bid them farewell and reminded them he was always available through the yellow button. The retro furniture then faded, and John’s den was restored to normal.

“Well?” said John, grinning from ear to ear. “I’m tired as hell, but since you brought your camera and now know about the remote, we need to go out—like, right now—and test it out. Also, I’m hungry. It’s after six o’clock and we should get dinner.”

“How about the food court at the mall? There’s food, and it might turn out to be a, uh, target rich environment,” offered Mike.

“Let’s go,” said John. “You’re driving.”

End of Chapter 2
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to lewdlee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2019, 04:52 AM

Oh yes, this is going to be good!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beyerrkluva For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2019, 11:40 PM

I like where this is going!

Hopefully some babes get their clothes shrunk off. That is one of my favorites. 😉
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moonstar16651 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2019, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonstar16651 View Post
I like where this is going!

Hopefully some babes get their clothes shrunk off. That is one of my favorites. 😉
Clothes shrinking off? I hadn't thought of that one before! Sounds like a feature for the blue button... 😉

My creative energies have been sapped a little this week due to the demands of my job, but I hope to have Part 3 posted within the next few days.

Thank you all for the positive feedback.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lewdlee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2019, 08:44 AM

Talking Thanks for mid-century smut!

Thanks a lot for this story, and bringing back a bit of the pin-up style. If you are taking suggestions here are a few of mine:

Swimsuit caught on fishing line
Dress caught in elevator
Vacuum cleaner sucks clothes off
Mishaps with changing rooms doors/curtains

Clothes removed/destroyed by:
Caught on vegetation and tearing
Eaten away by moths' cloud or other critter (a classic, only in cartoons)
Disolved by acid rain / watergun / lab accident (a nice one from that period is a new material dress that melts on stage under the strong ilumination, the video is in the forum)
Burned to ashes by fire / explosion
Unraveled by being hooked into something moving away (great for oblivious exposure)
Caugth in machinery: gears, paper shreder (good for slow and unstopable stripping)
Torn by magnet because of metalic parts

And I second clothes slowly shrinking (or girl growing)

Finally, no pressure, just write what you enjoy best. Thanks again!

Last edited by Mortimer; 08-30-2019 at 08:54 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mortimer For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2019, 07:12 AM

Great story my guy! Im glad to see this site starting to get active with great ENF stories again!
The Following User Says Thank You to eplefrek For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2019, 11:39 PM

Default Thank you!

Thank you all for the positive feedback. It took longer than I would have liked, but Part 3 is now ready to go! And yes, the girl in this story is very much based on a real one I saw a few years back at a nearby mall in my area. I tried taking a few creepshots of her at the time, but I'm lousy at candid photography. I'm always nervous about getting caught. Also, this girl was too outgoing and insistent on trying to sell me something to just let me stand there quietly in peace and take pervy pics of her legs and ass.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5

0m:44s