Our forum has over 8 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #601  
Old 05-01-2018, 04:05 AM
zola25 zola25 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 79
Thanks: 122
Thanked 1,357 Times in 72 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahdude View Post
For anyone else who posts on CHYOA, does MistWolf like your new chapter within minutes of you posting it? Seems like no matter what time I post, that dude never fails to like that chapter a minute after I post it.
No, he doesn't seem to be one of my readers ( enthusiast on CHYOA ). If he "follows" you then of course he will get notifications when you post a chapter but it does seem odd to think of someone continually looking at a screen tuned to CHYOA !

I remain grateful for all "likes". You get to know people's preferences, which threads float their boat and so on. The soul destroying thing is to post a chapter that does not get any likes at all but I only have a couple of those out of two hundred or so, so can't complain !
Reply With Quote
  #602  
Old 05-01-2018, 11:08 AM
ewong247 ewong247 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 117
Thanks: 1,372
Thanked 162 Times in 40 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahdude View Post
For anyone else who posts on CHYOA, does MistWolf like your new chapter within minutes of you posting it? Seems like no matter what time I post, that dude never fails to like that chapter a minute after I post it.
I can at least vouch that they're a real user, if that's what's bothering you. They are mostly harmless, if a bit annoying. They like to add "wish chapters" to my Celebrity ENF story, and they always have images that they should know how to embed by now, but seem to always need my intervention to fix them so they show up.
Reply With Quote
  #603  
Old 05-01-2018, 11:18 AM
ewong247 ewong247 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 117
Thanks: 1,372
Thanked 162 Times in 40 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zola25 View Post
No, he doesn't seem to be one of my readers ( enthusiast on CHYOA ). If he "follows" you then of course he will get notifications when you post a chapter but it does seem odd to think of someone continually looking at a screen tuned to CHYOA !

I remain grateful for all "likes". You get to know people's preferences, which threads float their boat and so on. The soul destroying thing is to post a chapter that does not get any likes at all but I only have a couple of those out of two hundred or so, so can't complain !
Sorry I haven't caught up with all your chapters. Work got heavy and then I've just been resting and going out with friends to reward myself for a job well done. I'll be looking at the office physical storyline and see if I want to branch off with my own or add to yours since you're almost done with that part lol

I've hit a bit of a lull with my writing motivation, but I do want to contribute.
Reply With Quote
  #604  
Old 05-01-2018, 03:08 PM
nahdude nahdude is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 19
Thanks: 44
Thanked 53 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zola25 View Post
No, he doesn't seem to be one of my readers ( enthusiast on CHYOA ). If he "follows" you then of course he will get notifications when you post a chapter but it does seem odd to think of someone continually looking at a screen tuned to CHYOA !

I remain grateful for all "likes". You get to know people's preferences, which threads float their boat and so on. The soul destroying thing is to post a chapter that does not get any likes at all but I only have a couple of those out of two hundred or so, so can't complain !
I also am grateful for likes but when someone likes a chapter literally one minute after I post it, there's no way they read the whole thing (if at all). A like is more meaningful to me when I know someone actually read and enjoyed what I wrote.
Reply With Quote
  #605  
Old 05-01-2018, 03:12 PM
nahdude nahdude is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 19
Thanks: 44
Thanked 53 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewong247 View Post
I can at least vouch that they're a real user, if that's what's bothering you. They are mostly harmless, if a bit annoying. They like to add "wish chapters" to my Celebrity ENF story, and they always have images that they should know how to embed by now, but seem to always need my intervention to fix them so they show up.
Having to play the janitor role can get annoying sometimes, but I guess that's to be expected when you are the owner of a fairly popular story :/
Reply With Quote
  #606  
Old 05-01-2018, 03:26 PM
zola25 zola25 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 79
Thanks: 122
Thanked 1,357 Times in 72 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewong247 View Post
Sorry I haven't caught up with all your chapters. Work got heavy and then I've just been resting and going out with friends to reward myself for a job well done. I'll be looking at the office physical storyline and see if I want to branch off with my own or add to yours since you're almost done with that part lol

I've hit a bit of a lull with my writing motivation, but I do want to contribute.
No problem if you want to step back and branch out on a different take from where I've gone with that. I'm beginning to run out of steam a little after four months on the story but sometimes still surprise myself and come up with a new idea. So any thoughts on new threads or developments on existing ones are always welcome ! PM me here or on CHYOA to avoid hijacking this thread
Reply With Quote
  #607  
Old 05-02-2018, 09:34 AM
draconis draconis is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 81
Thanks: 133
Thanked 301 Times in 48 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewong247 View Post
I can at least vouch that they're a real user, if that's what's bothering you. They are mostly harmless, if a bit annoying. They like to add "wish chapters" to my Celebrity ENF story, and they always have images that they should know how to embed by now, but seem to always need my intervention to fix them so they show up.
Yeah there's been times I've gone there to find all of my update notifications are just MistWolf adding names
Reply With Quote
  #608  
Old 05-02-2018, 01:03 PM
ewong247 ewong247 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 117
Thanks: 1,372
Thanked 162 Times in 40 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by draconis View Post
Yeah there's been times I've gone there to find all of my update notifications are just MistWolf adding names
I always have a tab open to my chyoa notifications. My rule of thumb is to ignore any new chapters with actress or character names as the only title. At least until I see a real chapter posted to the same story.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ewong247 For This Useful Post:
  #609  
Old 06-12-2018, 07:21 PM
Mortimer Mortimer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 88
Thanks: 3,304
Thanked 401 Times in 63 Posts
Default Some self-promotion

Just giving myself a bit of publicity, and commenting I've added a few ENFish chapters to a CHYOA story that really should have more of it, given the title.

Erotic Stage Magician:
https://chyoa.com/chapter/A-newly-ar...-female.448069

Should continue this while the inspiration remains...
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mortimer For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
VB SOLO HC Video0009

1m:26s
328 Views

11-17-2013
lrod0002 01e

3m:02s
204 Views

08-17-2009
6ce61b727a31bdd7e2e5c87a 40b7ce6f

2m:12s
567 Views

05-17-2016
queensu2

4m:45s
243 Views

08-19-2005
West Belfast girl masturbating

9m:32s
347 Views

07-07-2015

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Top referring websites:
The Porn Dude
Epic Webcam Chat


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

(Advertisement from our friends at Beaver Webcams) These free webcam shows are live!
No bullshit...It's happening now.
Click here for more free webcam shows.