uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2018, 03:33 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Key West vacation (not during Fantasy Fest)

Key West visit: Part I (the bad news)

Garden of Eden, the clothing optional bar:

..... Some years ago my wife and I stopped in at the Garden of Eden one night and we both eventually got naked and had a blast. Fast forward to very recently, and our visit to Key West:

..... On our second day we walked around Key West a while, had lunch and then hit 5 different bars. By now it was late-late afternoon and we are pretty tuned-up. We found ourselves at the Bull & Whistle on Duval St. and I suggested to the wife we climb the stairs to very top, which is the Garden of Eden. I was hoping to have a great time like our last trip, and she said sure. It seemed like she was in full party mode, and ready for the latent exhibitionist woman within her to break loose.

.... Once up there, the place seemed empty, except that the bar was full, maybe 20 people, most with their backs to us, and three of the ladies were topless, but I only ever saw their backs. Two over-the-hill guys were standing around naked facing us with their junk on full display.

...... The whole atmosphere did not sit well with my wife, we were out of there in record time. And I have to say I couldn't blame her. The place looked surprisingly cold and barren, just a very big open area and the bar up against one side. It looked nothing like the place I remembered.

….. I recalled the place as having more tables or furniture, potted plants, etc. which made it more warm and inviting. And the last time we were there, people were up and about, and dancing, etc. Maybe we just stopped in too early. Maybe if we waited until the evening, that might have been a better choice with more people making the place more active. Even if there had been a bar stool or two open for us to sit down, there may have been a glimmer of hope. But it wasn’t meant to be. And from past experience I know there was no use trying to sway the wife, if the atmosphere isn’t right, she won’t be in the mood for the “exhibitionist” in her to break loose. I was disappointed to say the least.

..... But things did get better from that point on!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2018, 04:01 PM

Default Key West vacation, the good news

Part II (the good news)
..... The silver lining in the cloud was that we met a couple at the next bar we stopped at, and learned that they were staying at the same "quiet & sedate" B&B just off Duvall Street. We hit it off well with them and we all hit a few more bars, we had a nice dinner together, and then we stopped at a few MORE bars! Yeah, by then it was like 1 A.M and we were all pretty much toasted.

….. Someone suggested we go back to our B&B and jump in the big outdoor Jacuzzi and everyone thought that was a great idea. The other couple added that they were staying in a bungalow right next to the Jacuzzi. We were staying at a room in the main house. When we got to our place, we were trying to keep as quiet as possible and keep the drunk and giggling ladies in check. After all it was early morning hours and this was a quiet little B&B. I had been wondering about the possibilities of a nude Jacuzzi dip with our new friends. I didn't have to wonder for long.

….. As we approached the Jacuzzi, but still twenty feet away, my wife started pulling her top off! With more giggling, our new friend pulls her top off over her head! Within moments we were all naked in the bubbling Jacuzzi. And yes, our clothes were scattered everywhere. That sight of those two naked beautiful ladies climbing into the Jacuzzi is a sight I will never forget. Both my wife and our new friend had very similar bodies, my wife 5’3” tall, about 120 lbs, with “C” cup tits that have a nice natural sag. Our new friend Nancy is maybe an inch or two taller, and few pounds heavier, with slightly smaller tits that sit a little higher.

...... We are not swingers, but over the years have dabbled around the fringes, so this was this was going to be interesting. Once in the spa, things quickly got heated and out of control, with my wife stroking my hard cock and it looked like the other couple was really going at it too. Rather than create a real scene, our friends suggested we move to their little one-room but rather luxurious bungalow that faced the spa, just steps away. We grabbed the towels that are available right there and made it into their place.

...... Once inside, the passion that had begun building up in the Jacuzzi was waning. There we were, four naked people drying ourselves wondering what was next. Our new friend Bill came to the rescue with a bottle of Tequila which was the only thing he had for us to drink. He said he had no shot glasses, and suggested we drink all shots off the ladies’ belly buttons! Everyone thought that was a great idea, and the excitement level spiked again.

….. Not to drag the story on, but things really got really hot with four naked people doing belly button shots. Before we all crashed, we fucked our own wives on their bed, and Bill and I played and sucked each other’s wives tits, not to mention licking most every part of their bodies as part of the belly button shot thing that escalated out of control and got us all crazy-hot. A good time was had by all.
Old 10-22-2018, 12:02 PM

Default Follow-up on Garden of Eden

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
Key West visit: Part I (the bad news)

Garden of Eden, the clothing optional bar:
. Maybe we just stopped in too early. Maybe if we waited until the evening, that might have been a better choice with more people making the place more active. Even if there had been a bar stool or two open for us to sit down, there may have been a glimmer of hope. But it wasn’t meant to be. And from past experience I know there was no use trying to sway the wife, if the atmosphere isn’t right, she won’t be in the mood for the “exhibitionist” in her to break loose. I was disappointed to say the least. ...................
Follow-up on Garden of Eden:
I was hoping someone would come forward with their experiences at the Garden of Eden clothing optional bar. Any insight would be appreciated.
Meanwhile I just now did something I should have done before our recent and disappointing visit to the Garden of Eden bar. And that was to go to the “TripAdvisor” website. By searching their site for the Garden of Eden bar in Key West, I found a TON of reviews. Be sure to just check the most recent year or two’s reviews, because the reviews go back quite a few years.
Here is my conclusion:
… We should have gone there much later in the evening when the place is most likely to be active. Apparently, the later it is the busier it will be, and more activity in general. Or, more bluntly, the later it is the more alcohol has been consumed; Hence the more inhibitions get tossed aside along with clothing.

… There are no guarantees the place will be hopping on any given evening. (Fantasy Fest aside) To a large degree it is a shot-in-the-dark as to which days the place will really come alive. For sure weekends are more likely to see lots of activity. Also other minor festivals / conferences, etc. can be a factor.

…. So to sum it up, it was my mistake to assume that the late night party scene that we stumbled upon the last time we were at the Garden of Eden was the norm. Bad timing on my part; five hours later it may have been a whole different atmosphere, and could possibly have been as much fun as our last visit.

...ALSO, Key West in general, unrelated to Garden of Eden:
Since 2015/2016, All resorts in Key West (again, Fantasy Fest week aside) have adopted a no-nudity on premises policy in their public areas. One or two claim to have a spot for topless sunbathing, but from what I gather, not much to get excited about.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2018, 05:58 PM

Thanked 21,503 Times in 1,565 Posts
Default Garden of Eden

We visited once during Fantasy Fest, late at night. What a disappointment. Everyone was naked, but if you even started to fool around, guys with big flashlights and black t-shirts were all over you telling you to stop. We just left.
DR
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017