uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-10-2018, 05:03 PM

Thanked 5,424 Times in 225 Posts
Default Posted before but a while ago

Not long after Tracy and I got married we went to visit her family just out side London. One of her sisters wanted to go swimming so we had to buy swimming costumes. I got shorts and Tracy saw a nice white one piece sold as a swimming costume, now we are not stupid and we kind of knew white would go a bit see through but as it was sold as a swimming costume we thought it would just give a hint of something. Any way we went to the pool it was fairly busy mainly adults as the kids would have been at school. Tracy got in the pool and started to swim after a while she got out and I noticed that her costume has gone completely see through top and bottom.

I told Tracy and so did her sisters. Tracy looked down at her self and was surprised how see through it was to be honest she might as well have been naked. Any way we carried on swimming until one of the life guards called Tracy over and told her that there had been complaints about her costume he added he liked it but he asked her not to wear that one next time we went there.

We carried on swimming for about an hour Tracy stopped worrying about things and was getting in and out of the pool so every one there would have seen her. We left the pool when we crossed the road Tracy looked back and she suddenly realized that there was a large window every one walking past in the street would have seen her as well. OOPsss
Old 10-13-2018, 09:57 AM

Default Swimwear

I bought my wife some very revealing swimwear over the years, she would wear them at home in our pool, but never in front of anyone until we went on vacation to the beach a few years ago when she wore this suit on the beach for the week, I loved it
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Old 10-14-2018, 09:54 AM

Thanked 1,947 Times in 136 Posts

My wife has a particular one piece costume that she loves. It has a mixture of colours and appears quite substantial, yet she wears it wet there is a suggestion of nipples and pubic hair. Nobody else seems to notice or, perhaps, they're too polite to say. After I've pointed this out to her, she carried on wearing it on public beaches for many years.

Knowing she enjoyed wearing that costume, I sourced from the US some thin material pale coloured guarenteed as sheer when wet swimwear in the high cut leg style she likes. She wore them on a town beach with resturant that we used to go to in France. After a dip in the sea, it was almost like she was streaking back to the sun beds. As far as I could make out, nobody on the busy beach ever seemed in least bothered about this.

It was fun seeing her do it. There were some women who sunbathed topless, so I guess it was fairly safe for her in that environment. Anyway, if challenged she could have feigned surprise the suit have gone transparent and apologised.
Old 10-29-2018, 12:38 PM

Thanked 4,701 Times in 418 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevierayo8 View Post
I bought my wife a Malibu Strings bikini to wear in Key West. I don't think she realized exactly how sheer it really was once outside! But once she got comfortable I know she enjoyed all the men checking her out!! Almost like being naked and knowing other guys were clearly seeing my wife's' nipples and pussy was extremely hot!! This is her in that bikini in Key West.
Thank you for the story and pictures HOT HOT HOT
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2018, 05:09 PM

Not ENF at all but probably still the best place to post this. Like 5 years there was a cheap ebay red shiney bikini my wife had bought and worn quite a bit one year. Cheap, sexy, not lined top or bottom. I guess it had been worn and wash lots and made it into a hot tub a few times because i didnt realize it went from sexy to daringly sheer. She goes to spend the day with her friend at a large wsterpark. Weekend so it wasnt crazy busy. I go to pick the 2 of them up later in the day. They come over to greet me and my jaw drops when i saw how sheer that bikini had gone and how exposed she was broad daylight in public. It only amplified what was underneath. Nipples, every little goose bump. Her individual lips and clit bump, her landing strip very obvious from 20 feet away. I was instantly hard she had been like that all day. Plus it was super cheeky.
The part that blew me away is her friend never said once Hey Girl i can see right through thst. My wife probably wouldnt have cared and just worn in anyways. But to have her more consevative friend not say how exposed she was was really hot. Im sure the dads and teens running the slides loved her outfit.
I would have loved it if some concerned mom approached her to say her suit was quite sheer, just so she could be like, oh ok, oh well, i like it
Old 10-31-2018, 10:40 AM

Me and my wife went to a resort spa for the day and she decides to wear this white one piece bathing suit which was really tight that her nipples were poking out. We reach the spa and they tell us we have to go through these water stations and steam rooms before our massages to get our blood flowing so they say. Ahead of us is another couple doing the same thing and the so we’re like 5 mins apart each station.
The first station we go in and it’s a steam room and we’re in there with the couple ahead of us. Right away I notice the husband looking at my wife and he notices me looking at his wife, that has some nice implants on her, I turn to my wife and right away I notice her nipples trying to pop through. The couple leave for the other station and I tell my wife that the husband was full out staring at her while she had a wet towel over her face.. she says quiet you can’t see anything and I just respond ok, just letting you know.
So we go to one of the water stations and it’s a hot dip then a cold dip. My wife is nervous because the the towel boy guiding us to each station tells us we have fully submerge ourselves in the cold one. I go first and it takes a while for my wife to go in because she’s nervous, even for the hot one.
She goes in the hot one and right when she comes out all I see is her lovely tits and dark nipples right through her suit. I look down and notice her waxed pussy lips also showing!! I don’t say a word and the couple ahead of us walk out of their station and watch my wife freak out about going into the cold one next. I tell my wife you can do it and the wife ahead of us starts encouraging my wife to go in saying “it’s not that cold, it’s a quick in and out!” So my wife drops in and quickly comes out. She’s screaming flipping her hair back with her arms which made her back arch and chest pop out more, there again in plain sight is my wife’s tits right through the suit. The wife applauses my wife for going through it and there’s the husband and the towel boy with big smiles on their face. My wife looks down and yells out Oh my gosh!! Finally realizing that her titties are fully visible through her suit. She laughed it off and could tell she was embarrassed. We go through all the water stages and shes not caring anymore that her tits and pussy lips are showing. After the spa I tell her that it was really hot that she showed her body out like that. She says stop it all you saw was boobs, it’s not like couples haven’t seen boobs before. I tell her it’s not only boobs that were showing through the suit, but those lovely pussy lips also. She thought I was joking until she wore the same suit again at the beach. She said she felt so sexy and naughty wearing that bathing suit showing everything whenever she got wet.
Old 11-08-2018, 01:19 AM

Thanked 3,393 Times in 144 Posts

Its been a huge fantasy of mine for years now and today I may have got a bit closer to reality. It’s also a little as to why I found this site/forum, and joined....

My lady and I have a resort trip to puerto rico coming up, and while shopping today, she found a one piece suit that she liked so bought it and brought it home to try on.

She is very shy and stands about 5’9, long legs, and about 150lbs -what most consider “thick” with huge natural 38ddd breasts. I have for years encouraged and wished she would show her gifts off.

She tried the suit on tonight, and my god! Soooo much side boob and quite see through in the light to where you can see through the fabric covering her chest to view all her cleavage. Of course as with other stories on here, i said nothing about it to her. She then proceeded to twirl in the mirror a bit, and then brought the straps of the suit off, out popped each breast and she then began to remove padding from the suits cups-I sat quietly acting like I was focused on the tv, but cheering inside. I had no idea there were pads there in the first place.

She pulled the top up again and there were her nipples hard as hell poking through the super thin fabric of the cups now.

I nearly lost it with excitement. She said aloud shes keeping the suit and will be wearing it once on our trip. I am certain once we are in the water, much more will be revealed. I absolutely can’t wait, and am excited for others to enjoy the view as well!
Old 11-19-2018, 03:13 PM

Thanked 23,978 Times in 1,309 Posts
Default 80s bush

This was at a graduation party back in the 80s. You know, the era of big hair and wondrous full bushes. The one in particular, I know every guy saw, belonged to a girl at the party - attractive, strawberry blonde hair wearing a peach toned one piece. And because it was the 80s and that shoulder length strawberry blonde hair was done in the traditional 80s style, she never got her head wet. She did however, go in and out of the pool several times throughout the day up to her waist just long enough to cool off. Every time the got out of the pool that peach bathing suit just couldn't hide the full bush between her legs. In my mind that bush completely matched the reddish color of her hair. So many times in to cool off, so many times that bush could be seen clear as day...
Old 11-24-2018, 07:27 PM

Thanked 4,055 Times in 404 Posts

I took the pads out of the cups of my wife's two suits yesterday. When she tried on the green one today she noticed...her nipples poking out from the material. I told her not to worry about it. She grinned and went along. She didn't go in the water today because the temps dropped with a front so maybe we'll try tomorrow. I told her be thankful I didn't remove all the material so it was just one thin piece of fabric.

I do plan on doing that to her older suits that she says don't fit her anymore.
Old 11-29-2018, 03:45 PM

Thanked 3,393 Times in 144 Posts
Default Oh it was!

[QUOTE=H_P;2686214]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer120 View Post
Its been a huge fantasy of mine for years now and today I may have got a bit closer to reality. It’s also a little as to why I found this site/forum, and joined....

Really hope it’s as good as you think!

We had our stay, and the suit was in action-IT SURE WAS
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Summer120 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s