One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

View Poll Results: What's your hottest taboo fantasy for your wife?
Inlaw 62 12.86%
Her Relative 109 22.61%
Co worker 167 34.65%
Younger/Older 200 41.49%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 482. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-09-2019, 05:26 AM

Thanked 5,819 Times in 773 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit07 View Post
I would go insane if Toni went cougar for a night. To see her get all sl*tted up before going out to the college bars, and to think of her on the dance floor with some college kid, knowing how wet her pussy gets when she's getting felt up and grinding...my god. Then to think of him talking her into leaving the bar, his cock in her hands in their Uber while they make out...fuck yes. And then to think of his cock between her lips, sucking him for all she's worth, and then him pushing her back, her skirt around her hips and plunging himself deep inside her pink pussy, fucking her bare and raw and filling her with his hot cum...oh yessssss. So fucking hot to think about that.
Yes, that’s an incredible thought, and I’d love my wife to do the same. So hot at her age, and a college stud fucking her with his hard cock, not just once, but multiple times like we all could at that age. Having her come home, well-fucked, full of cum, and a huge smile on her face.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2019, 03:49 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default Just got back from Sturgis

Just got back from Sturgis, and it was Kick-Ass! Had a great time! The wife was game for some action. She traveled up and down "The Alley" topless and gathered a ton of beads for her efforts. We saw everything from topless to nude babes on "The Alley." One guy had his babe laid out nude on the gas tank with her back on the tank and her legs wrapped around his waist. He pulled over to the side of the road and started fucking the shit out of her. The dude never even put down his side stand. He poked her while straddling and balancing his Harley. He is one stout mother. After they both climaxed, he started up his bike and pulled back on "The Alley." My wife never went so far as to get screwed on "The Alley." But she did get drunk as shit and partied every nite. She never hesitated to shower in the Co-Ed Showers with many guys present. She talked and joked with the fellows while drying off. And she stayed nude in the dressing area while drying her hair and putting on her make-up before ever putting on her clothes. And during the days she sunbathed topless with her only her bikini bottoms in a small pool. She also wore several maxi-mini dresses that barely covered her ass. Both had plunging necklines and her boobs fell out of both dresses on a regular basis. She also had one outfit that had me about to climax before I ever entered her. She wore black leather chaps with no top or panties or pants. Just her bare tits, ass and dripping shaved pussy awaiting my rock hard dick. And she wore a deep plunge top as we partied with friends the last nite, where it was so loose that guys were tossing beads down the top and onto her bare boobs. Of course, as the beads began to weight down the d**** top, it pulled it down further and further to display her erect, rock hard, dark nipples. Seemed everyone enjoyed the toss the beads down her top game. Can't wait for the next Sturgis. It should be even bigger and wilder. And as an added bonus, my wife went topless all the way home on the return trip in the motor home. She didn't seem to mind the stop and go traffic in the cities where people could see her bare juggs. This was especially the case as we were stopped in traffic next to 18-wheelers with their drivers hanging out the windows to get a closer look. We also stopped to sleep in Rest Areas on the trip back. My wife slept nude with the window wide open only inches from her bod. Many a truck driver had an excellent view of her when pulling into a parking space next to us. In addition, she would shower, and then come out from the bathroom of the motor home with all windows wide open and her nude body in full view for anyone close by to see. Then she would dress, except for no top, while the spectators watched the show. This continued for three days on the road. She kept me busy each night -- I must say! I'm ready for the next trip!
Old 08-15-2019, 12:38 AM

Thanked 4,008 Times in 227 Posts

I've been quite fortunate; I suggested hotwifing to my good wife, and after the initial shock, much talking, a few false starts and feeling our way around, she became a hotwife and has enjoyed it off and on for more than a decade. Our preference is long-term relationships, and we've had two lengthy boyfriend relationships for her at different times that worked out well and were lots of fun.

We're currently boyfriend-less, but my fantasy is to find one more long-term guy for her to round out her hotwifing "career" before we hang it up. We've/she's done lots of fun stuff over the years, but one thing that's never occurred is for me to come home from work, find his car in the driveway, walk in the house and hear them already banging away in the back bedroom. She's not opposed at all, it's just never worked out before. Would love for that to happen.

Another is a small gang-bang, like about three guys plus me. She claims she's not interested, but I've personally seen her get fucked by three different guys the same evening at the same hotel party, two of whom were strangers, so I'm sure she'd go for it in the right situation. If/when it happens and at our ages and the ages of the men she prefers it wouldn't be an all-night affair; more like a couple of hours, which would be fine. And it'd be totally hot.
Old 08-16-2019, 06:51 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts

My wife's is not a fantasy but a fear. Her taboo would be for another man to see her when she cums, and how her teeth gnash as I'm pile driving her. For her to be seen in the nude and me hammering her, would be the worst thing she would have to live through, an so I fantasize about that happening to her.
Old 12-12-2019, 02:51 PM

Default Cream Pie

Would love my wife to come home after fucking some guy, drag me to bed, and tell me to lick out her filled pussy. She has given a mutual friend of ours a bj recently when on holiday, not far from LOTS of people, so it's not totally improbable.
Old 04-28-2020, 05:20 PM

I would love my OH to go on for a night out with her friend, flirt with every hot guy she sees, dirty dance all night, get super drunk and have impromptu sex with a total stranger - real cheap trampy style, in the ladies washroom or in an underground car park. A real let-your-hair-down and go wild fuck.

I love other men checking her out and flirting with her. I love it when she flirts back at them, too - when she feels sexy, she REALLY looks sexy! An absolute no-strings, raw beasting from some super hot guy would be a nice reward for her general sexiness

...also, there’s nothing like a hot, gaping, cum-filled pussy for silky slippery sex when she gets home
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to fappington71 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2020, 02:05 PM

Thanked 1,813 Times in 68 Posts

I have a few that fall into a couple different categories. There's ones that turn me on to think about but I wouldn't want to actually have happen IRL, ones that would never really happen but I'd like them to, and ones that I'd like to do, and aren't out of the realm of possibility, but still need to get her a little more comfortable with the idea before they'll happen.

In the first category, something about the thought of all of the pictures and videos I have of her being shown to/ sent to/ stumbled upon by the men in her life, past and present, who would be the absolute LAST people that she'd ever want to have see them. Uncles, cousins, in laws, husbands/ boyfriends of her friends, friends of mine, old classmates, roommates, coworkers, exes, and so on. The more she dislikes them the hotter it is to me. If it started with non identifying pics and piqued their interest, after they'd had a fap or two over the anonymous stuff, then dropped the big ones. I don't know if it's the thought of their shock and (depending on who it is) dismay or enjoyment that I like, or that they might not tell her, or maybe she does find out and can't do anything about it. But I'd never want that one to truly come to fruition.

Second category, is for her to be a cuckquean and either she'd arrange willingly, or reluctantly be made to watch me fuck her sister and all of her female friends and family members. Not all at once, maybe two or three together at times, but over multiple sessions. In return I'd have her in a sort of one way glory hole, where she can see via camera and screen who she's fucking/ sucking, but they don't know who she is. And maybe vice versa at different times as well. And there's the always popular threesome with her and her sister, or cousins.

Lastly, I've brought up the idea of trying out swinging/ swapping. She's not completely against it, but not on fully board with it yet. I'd love to get her into it, I'd even be into hot wifing, and watching and filming a couple studs fuck her until she's in another dimension. I'd also like to get her into some really public sex, we've done the hotel balcony above a busy street, and some blinds open in the hotel room, and outdoors in pretty private spots, but she's reluctant to take the next step and be in a more exposed place. She's more shy about that than the thought of partner swapping. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make something happen on our next vacation or two though. She's definitely a lot more daring when we're away from home.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Str8m8 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2020, 06:01 PM

My wife's has always been a younger man. Much younger, like 18 and most especially a virgin. She wants to let him fuck her raw and see just how fast and how hard she can make him cum. And it would be best if he was a heavy cummer.

Mine, in addition to watching hers... I want to tie her spread eagle to the bed, blindfolded, and watch a guy or two or three fuck her. Blindfolded so she never knows who's in her. I'd especially kind of like to watch her best friend's husband fuck her. She knows he wants to have a go at her, she doesn't know he's already seen her nude and every time I see him asks if I've talked her into swapping yet.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to MrBrummell For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2021, 01:32 PM

Thanked 1,322 Times in 143 Posts

Just the normal one. 5 random guys at the same time. One in each hole, and the other two get jerked off with each hand.
Oh, and I have to sit and watch.
Old 06-08-2021, 03:58 AM

Thanked 2,566 Times in 202 Posts

Following are my main fantasies about my wife:
1) Exposing my wife to my dad. Well he will never see her naked, but he has had lots of downblouse views exposing (almost) her entire breasts. He must have had some great views cause she sometimes goes braless and does wear seethroug and smaller bras

2) Exposing my wife to her nephews. We have gone to nude beaches, nude swims and sauna centers with her sister and her sister's family (including kids). So we all have seen each other naked. Her sister's son has seen her naked often and our sons have seen their aunt and niece naked. So in part the fantasy has been fulfilled. But I would also love to expose her to my sister's sons. But that will be a lot more difficult.

3) Wife just turned 40. I would love to see her fuck a very old guy (75 or 80). Don't know where that fantasy comes from and I sometimes also think it is weird.

4) Wife teaching a young (nerdy) guy (18-20) all about sex and taking his virginity.

Tags
taboo, wife taboo

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016