uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-17-2018, 12:02 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Finally back again

This nights event probably could fit into the low key events thread but here goes.

Finally went back to a strip club with Lisa Saturday night. Along with a bunch of our other friends. One of our guy friends turned 50 and it was his idea to go after dinner at a restaurant.

A few of us made our way to the stage with our wives to tip the dancers. I placed a dollar in front of Lisa when the dancer got close. The dancer took the dollar then had lean Lisa back in her chair. She pulled up Lisa’s shirt a little and tucked the dollar into the top of her jeans. She then leaned over and placed her head in Lisa’s lap, making it look like she was going down on her. Lisa has her I am so embarrassed look on her face but she rolls with it. The dancer then grabs the dollar with her mouth and moved up Lisa’s body. She then looked at me and asked for another dollar which I quickly gave her. She then pulled Lisa’s shirt up to her neck exposing her bra to our friends and all the other customers. She tucked the dollar into Lisa’s cleavage then leaned forward to take retrieve it with her mouth. As she sat back and threw the dollar on the stage Lisa’s Ray was still exposed. It was one of her normal ones the women wear today so not see through with the nipple hiding padding but I was still so turned on. The dancer then leaned forward one more time running her long hair over Lisa’s exposed skin. She then whispered something into Lisa’s ear and gave her a kiss, on the lips. She then moved on to a group of guys at a different part of the stage. Lisa pulled her shirt back down and some of our guy friends high fives her.

So that was the high light. We didn’t end up getting any lap dances. Tipped a few more girls before making our way back to the bar. When I asked what the dance had whispered she told me she had just thanked her for be fun. The dancer did talk to us a little bit later by the bar. She again thanked Lisa, explaining when she fools around with a woman customer it tends to get other customers tipping better.
Old 10-17-2018, 10:34 PM

Thanked 26,513 Times in 1,273 Posts

I really don't care for strip clubs, the strippers usually look like they have to be there, the smoke, the weak drinks, love looking at naked woman, just not in strip clubs. So one night we are at friends for a b'day BBQ, we are all drinking, eating and having a good time. The the b'day boy says since it was his b'day he wanted to go to a strip club, the one near us in a strip mall (naturally), his wife said she'd go once and now he was pushing it. I'm thinking of ways to beg out, I know my wife doesn't want to go, and the guy's wife is trying to back out, the other couple is split.

He's pouting a bit and his wife said she'll give him a strip show later, he gets a little smile and says he settle for that, but it has to be now, it would be more fun with an audience. Of course they are daring each other, she thinks if she goes along, he won't actually let her strip in front of their friends. I was worried the party would turn sour, but much to my surprise, my wife and the other wife said they would join her.

This is now getting interesting. Raunchy stripper music is chosen, the girls go back to get ready. They did a pretty good job, it stopped for a while at bra and panties, I figured that was as far as it would go, but the bras finally came off, the panties never did, but the evening was a lot sexier than if a strip club. I wasn't surprised my wife stripped, she is not very shy, but I really didn't think the other two would go along.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5

0m:44s