Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who was the winner of the first (there were 2) Wrestling Match
Holly 6 50.00%
Sarah 6 50.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-01-2013, 08:38 PM

Thanked 23,617 Times in 1,097 Posts

Oh yeah... cant wait for the 3rd part and the photos. Great story mate
Old 04-01-2013, 10:29 PM

Please post part three!
Old 04-02-2013, 11:06 AM

Agreed. Great story. Can't wait for part 3. I'm torn about the pictures as sometimes your imagination can be better than the real thing. I'd love to see the pictures but maybe after the final installment. That's just me though. Sarah is who I'd prefer to see. She sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing this story!
The Following User Says Thank You to moparnut For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2013, 11:33 AM

Default great story

can't wait to hear more and ty again! most def would to see pics
The Following User Says Thank You to Tarstarkas For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2013, 08:54 PM

Yes very interesting and erotic story!! I would love to see the ppics and part 3!!
Old 04-08-2013, 11:35 PM

Another awesome story
Got me on the edge of my seat
and my cock as hard as a rock
Go Sarah
Mind you Hollys tits are to die for
Old 04-09-2013, 11:48 PM

Oh I wish I had been there to witness this, after seeing pictures of Sarah and Holley wrestling
Man these ladies are hot
Both very sexy ladies in their own ways

You are a lucky man to have 2 ladies that will wrestle in front of you
Gee if they have a rematch, I will fly over to come watch

Cant wait till the next chapter
The Following User Says Thank You to ts50 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 06:58 AM

Please tell where you saw the pictures at?
Very enticed by this story.
Old 04-14-2013, 08:34 AM

Can't wait for part three!
Old 04-14-2013, 06:11 PM

Default Fun with Sarah and Holly - Part III

Sarah was quickly up off of the drained blonde’s sweat covered back, thrusting both fist clenched hands skyward while looking at me beaming with pride! Holly remained on the floor face down between Sarah’s feet, head curled in her arms, breathing heavily. Sensing Holly was hurting, Sarah quickly dropped to both knees on one side of Holly with Chuck on the other. Tenderly massaging Holly’s glistening back, Sarah asked if she was ok.
“I’m sorrrrrrrryyyyy! Are you ok?”
“I’m ok,” Holly breathlessly answered back, “Damn it girl…you are GOOD! SHIT!!! Whew, you have strong little legs!!”
With that, Holly slapped the mat in frustration and slowly and a little unsteadily got to her feet. Defiantly facing victorious Sarah while preening and fluffing her disheveled blonde mane, Holly was clearly flaunting her surgeon’s magnificent hard-nippled work for all to see. Breathing hard and now very red, with her sweat running down her curvaceous body, Holly kept her head down and her gaze at Sarah’s feet for a moment while she gathered herself.
“It’s game on tomorrow honey. Game on! I was going to not go all out so you would have a chance to show off for Chuck. But not after those rounds. I’m in it to win it tomorrow – I’m not going to take it easy on you!”
“Wait Holly, are you saying you weren’t trying your best tonight? That’s not true and you know it. You were shrieking and hollering and squirming and complaining you were hurt. And you tell me you weren’t trying? Please woman….that’s really disrespectful to me. Trying to make everyone think you weren’t trying your best and using that as an excuse when I won. That’s really not very nice. I beat you! Deal girl!”
Walking between them and hugging them both, I was able to calm the situation. “Guys – come on now. We had a lot of fun tonight – and we’ll have more fun tomorrow. Let’s go have a drink and watch a movie or something. Chill, ok?”
That gave the girls a moment to compose themselves, apologize and hug. Neither Chuck nor I were aware that there was a little bet between them on just that night’s 3 round get acquainted session. Smilingly, Sarah motioned to Holly, saying, “Come on – let me have it!” With Sarah extending her open hand in Holly’s direction, I almost lost it when smirking Holly slipped her fingers inside of her thong and pulled it down over her ass and down her legs, fully exposing her completely shaved pussy. Both Chuck and I just stared as she stepped out of the black, sweat soaked garment and handed it to Sarah. Standing there now totally nude, even Holly giggled when Sarah put in on over her own thong and teased, “Its mine now!” Quickly finding her robe and putting it on, Holly evidently wasn’t comfortable being fully nude in front of me, but the brief view of her I got was one for the permanent memory banks!!
The following day, we all enjoyed some beach time and headed back inside around noon to begin the competitions between the girls. So as not to make this story interminably long, let me summarize most of these last rounds. By the way, with the exchange of the thong, the score was reset to 0-0.
First round – changing together and coordinating outfits, both girls wore black thongs for this first round – Holly’s a bit transparent, Sarah’s not. Holly pinned Sarah after a fairly intense two minute struggle that saw both girls in control at one point or another. Although Sarah initially took Holly down, her size became the deciding advantage as Sarah could not dislodge her.
Second round – now both girls changed into purple thongs – clearly a more intense round. Aggressive wrestling and shrieking hair pulling that pitted Sarah’s speed against Holly’s size. After nearly being pinned twice, Holly worked Sarah into a corner and again, using her 20 pound weight advantage, pinned Sarah in an exhausting round that lasted over 3 minutes and featured some pretty intense hair pulling. Both Sarah and Holly were breathing and sweating hard after this round….so we took our first approximately 30 minute rest break.
Third Round – Holly changed into a red thong and Sarah into sky blue. Sarah began aggressively as we had planned between rounds and quickly trapped Holly in a full nelson – with Holly on her knees and Sarah standing behind her. Using her leverage, Sarah forced surprisingly defenseless Holly face down to the mat and submitted her shrieking opponent in a mere 58 seconds using a chin pull as she had the night before. Holly’s double hand mat-slapping submission was one for the books.
Fourth Round – Without much of a rest given how fast the previous round ended they began again, this time with an angry Holly much more aggressive. After grappling on the mat for a bit, Holly trapped my wife in a rear scissor hold that even though she was flailing and kicking and squirming like hell, Sarah just could not begin to get out of. Sarah was totally dominated throughout the round and submitted after just less than 2 minutes of torment.
Fifth and Sixth Rounds - With Holly in a see-thru purple thong and Sarah in red for both rounds, the girls split the next two falls, each winning a submission by body scissor. Sarah won the fifth after quite a struggle. She succeed in wearing Holly down a bit and as soon as she got her legs around Holly’s quivering mid-section, and almost before she even applied pressure, the goddess submitted – obviously not interest in experiencing that feeling again! However, in the next round a pissed Holly literally ran right at Sarah at the start and got her down almost immediately, followed by some pretty good body scissors which tapped Sarah out in barely 40 seconds. I was a bit surprised by how spent Holly looked after this round. She’d quickly won, but the accumulating exertion seemed to be catching up with her. Slow to her feet and breathing hard, I was hoping this might be Sarah’s opening. If not, I thought Sarah would be in trouble.
Seventh Round – As it turned out, I was right as this next round was Sarah’s (grey thong) most dominant of the match. Holly (blue/green thong) visibly lost steam fast during the round and cetainly looked to be hitting the wall. Making a major mistake at the beginning, a flat-footed, standing too tall Holly left her legs wide open and afforded Sarah an easy take -down opportunity. Tackling Holly onto her ass, they grappled for a bit, but with Sarah clearly controlling the confused looking blonde. Getting on Holly’s back, Sarah shoved her face down into the mat which angered Holly even more. Wildly struggling, Holly frantically fought to get away. But Sarah remained firmly astride the small of her back and completely in control of the writhing blonde. At one point, Sarah reached behind her and delivered a few hard swats to the blonde’s squirming ass, slaps which elicited loud “OUCH”’s each time.
“STOP IT..STOP SLAPPING ME!!!!”
“Come on Holly – I have you this round – gonna give up?”
“No…noooooooooo. Shit!”
Holly was again wide open for a chin pull submission. Sarah took advantage of the opportunity and slipped her hands under Holly’s chin again and pulled the blonde’s head, capped by the huge mound of sweat matted blonde hair, back and upwards. Holly gave in immediately.
This was an exhausting round, the longest thus far in the match. Not only was Sarah now trailing by only one fall (4-3), she had pushed Holly to the limits of her physical endurance. The blonde hardly could get up and in fact, Chuck had to assist her to her feet and to a stool to rest. With a brave smile on her face, Holly stated the obvious to Sarah, “I think we need a long rest, don’t you?” Sarah heartily agreed, and with that, the weary blonde cracked us all up by intentionally collapsing off the stool to the cool mat!
A bit later, a shower was called for by both of the women which allowed Chuck and I some ‘guy’ time to discuss matters.
“Hey man, how is she?”
“She’s tired man – that last round drained her. She wants to keep going but man, she needs a long rest. Her legs are cramping up and she just needs to gather herself for a couple of hours. You can see her legs are just shot – she’s not moving much at all. Sarah is really good man…..she’s got Holly freaked out. She’s pretty emotional right now. Shit dude, I thought Holly would take Sarah easy. She’s frustrated and I’m like shocked as hell! Your woman is amazing!! She’s a little firecracker - Holly needs a break to be able to hang in. How about dinner and a long rest and then let’s see what happens.”
I was flabbergasted hearing that Sarah had the narcissistic blonde on the ropes. I was pretty sure that if there was a dignified way out of this, she would have taken it. That last round was total dominance by Sarah and they both knew it.
In private during the dinner and rest break Sarah displayed an ever-growing confidence.
“I don’t know, but I have her I think. I could just feel all the fight and energy going out of her that last round. She was almost whimpering for a bit. She’s extremely proud of herself and all that, but that only gets you so far. She’s getting tired much more quickly each round and she’s just standing there flatfoot now kind of not moving. And she’s really not fighting back as much.” I totally agreed with Sarah’s description.
After an almost 4 hour break, we were back at it. With 3 rounds to go, I honestly felt Sarah had Holly beat unless Holly regained her energy or had a new plan.
Round 8 was to me, the best round of the entire match. To put it in a sports parlance, it was pivotal. And it was, as it turned out long and draining and did to my mind, ultimately decide the match. The two temptresses came out of the changing room wearing the robes they had started with, which were quickly and sensuously cast aside. Holly looked gorgeous in a more modest green flowered panty (she’d run out of minuscule thongs) and Sarah looked just as hot in a white flowered thong.
Holly began very tentatively, keeping distance between her and Sarah, her hands thrust out in front of her to fend off the quick brunette’s moves. Sarah tried to get at Holly’s legs for a take down, but the blonde had seen that move once too often and countered it by grabbing Sarah’s hands and tying her up, finally flipping Sarah over her hip to the mat. I thought Holly had a chance to quickly pin a stunned Sarah as she was on top of her for a moment. Holly however chose a different course, perhaps attempting to pay Sarah back, and maneuvered her into a position where she could leg scissor Sarah across her abdomen. Holly had Sarah in deep, with her thighs around her middle. Sarah was fighting like mad. Each squeeze of her thighs brought more wild flailing and squealing from Sarah. Holly didn’t have the leg strength left though to continuously squeeze her trapped foe, and with each relaxation of the pressure, Sarah shoved Holly’s legs down across her hips were they weren’t nearly as effective. She also moved to where she was pelvis to ass with Holly, further defeating the blonde’s remaining strength. Holly kept trying and trying to submit Sarah in the hold, but Sarah effectively countered her attempts.
At one point though, Holly had Sarah with her back against the wall of the room, her hands trapped above her head and her legs tight across Sarah’s abs. If Sarah would have submitted in this situation, I would have not been surprised at all. How she hung on, I’ll never know, but she did. She got Holly’s arms off of her and rolled quickly into Holly, catching her a bit by surprise. Holly was able to maintain control, but once again, she was red as an apple and gasping for air. She was able to scissor Sarah again from behind while trapping her in a headlock. I really thought this was it. But with her legs cramping and needing a respite, Holly relaxed the pressure as she rubbed her tired thighs to try to remedy the pain from deep within her legs.
They lay there for 15-20 seconds trying to gather themselves, Holly partially beneath Sarah, her legs loosely around her, both of them with their backs to the mat. Breaking the respite, Sarah grabbed Holly’s right hand and quickly broke the headlock Holly had maintained. That move caught Holly totally by surprise. Concentrating on keeping her arms around Sarah’s head, Holly lost focus and then lost the scissor hold around Sarah’s middle as she swiftly moved her lower body away from Holly. With a look now of utter desperation on her face, Holly grabbed Sarah’s left arm, which was closest to her with both hands to try to maintain some control. Quickly sensing her freedom, Sarah again rolled directly into the stunned blonde and was quickly astride her back and completely free.
“OHHHH SHITTTTT NO!” the blonde yelped, immediately aware than Sarah had completely reversed the situation in basically one swift move. Holly couldn’t get her legs around Holly’s midsection, but she was able to control Holly by scissoring her things and grabbing her head. With both of their back’s still towards the mat, Holly was fighting for her freedom, the intense grimace on her face showing her determination. Every time Holly would pull her hands apart, Sarah would re-grip her wrists across Holly’s breasts and squeeze her upper body. Trying anything to get free, suffering Holly tried to sit up and break the hold, only to be rapidly pulled to her back. The movements completely opened Holly’s abdomen up. Sarah was quick to react over the now very slow blonde, once again wrapped her arms tightly around Holly’s face and her legs around Holly’s middle and squeezed.
With her one free hand, Holly slammed the mat in submission. Fuming over the stunning change of events and the loss of her lead, Holly shoved Sarah from behind when they regained their feet. With a look of pure agony and emotion on her face, Holly glared at Sarah who promptly shoved her back and in a really skilled move, took Holly off her feet and down onto her ass.
With both now on their knees, Sarah couldn’t believe what happened.
“You started this and this round counts Holly. What’s wrong with you? Grow up!”
With than, the Ninth Round started unexpected quickly. It ended 35 seconds later with a distraught Holly submitting again to Sarah in basically the same hold. One for which she had no defense.
Holly just meekly sat back up, nearly in tears, physically spent and beaten. Tempers cooled quickly as Holly apologized to Sarah. I felt for her – her huge ego was getting a serious bruising. It was asking her weary body to do something it could no longer do.
After another rest, with Sarah now ahead for the first time all day at 5-4, Holly asked for one final round to try to finish the match tied. Although it was close with each of them having the advantage, Sarah defeated her game, proud but thoroughly defeated opponent one final time. The final score Sarah 6, Holly 4.
This has gone on long enough…….I’ll work on the conclusion and the bet and post soon.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fun944 For This Useful Post:

Tags
athetic, exhibitionism, wrestling

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022