or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2013, 11:32 AM

Thanked 177,076 Times in 18,891 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
The Idol Returns
I love this theme, and glad to see you return to it. Hannah was really good at keeping still and letting you do all the work undressing her. Will we get a sequel where her friend comes over and gets stripped as well?

Thanks

Fango
Old 09-21-2013, 06:39 PM

Thanked 35,754 Times in 4,706 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
I love this theme, and glad to see you return to it. Hannah was really good at keeping still and letting you do all the work undressing her. Will we get a sequel where her friend comes over and gets stripped as well?

Thanks

Fango
That's actually a really good idea!

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2013, 12:50 AM

AS SELECTED BY THE MEMBERS AT THE DFP PRODUCTIONS YAHOO GROUP!

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

Always a Bridesmaid

Stathena is getting married, and her bridesmaids need to be measured for their gowns. However two of the bridesmaids; Hannah and Jordana, have a little plan to make money on the wedding. They’ve made a deal with the groomsmen to give them a little show, using fellow bridesmaid SaraLiz and the maid of honor; Alexandria Adair as the stars! The plan is going perfectly, but the other women are confused about how strange Hannah and Jordana are acting. Then Alexandria discovers the camera and the jig is up! As the SaraLiz and Alexandria try to figure out what to do with the two would-be pranksters, Stathena herself shows up and decides that the four of them need to do a few team-building exercises…and that they all should be equally dressed!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
alwaysabridesmaid01.JPG   alwaysabridesmaid02.JPG  

alwaysabridesmaid03.JPG   alwaysabridesmaid04.JPG  

alwaysabridesmaid06.JPG   alwaysabridesmaid07.JPG  

alwaysabridesmaid08.JPG   alwaysabridesmaid09.JPG  

alwaysabridesmaid10.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv alwaysabridesmaid~trailer.wmv (48.95 MB, 2355 views)
Streaming Videos
alwaysabridesmaid trailer

5m:38s

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Old 09-29-2013, 06:56 PM

Thanked 177,076 Times in 18,891 Posts

Quote:
Always a Bridesmaid
Kinda surprised you haven't received any comments on this yet, because this video is fucking fantastic! When was the last time you saw a video with four beautiful naked women doing jumping jacks? I mean, come on! Great work!

Thanks

Fango
Old 09-29-2013, 07:03 PM

Thanked 304,309 Times in 19,490 Posts

Quote:
AS SELECTED BY THE MEMBERS AT THE DFP PRODUCTIONS YAHOO GROUP!

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

Always a Bridesmaid

Stathena is getting married, and her bridesmaids need to be measured for their gowns. However two of the bridesmaids; Hannah and Jordana, have a little plan to make money on the wedding. They’ve made a deal with the groomsmen to give them a little show, using fellow bridesmaid SaraLiz and the maid of honor; Alexandria Adair as the stars! The plan is going perfectly, but the other women are confused about how strange Hannah and Jordana are acting. Then Alexandria discovers the camera and the jig is up! As the SaraLiz and Alexandria try to figure out what to do with the two would-be pranksters, Stathena herself shows up and decides that the four of them need to do a few team-building exercises…and that they all should be equally dressed!

Seph
LOOKS GREAT! I love that most of your actors and non-shaved! I hate the trend of women trying to look like they are 11 lol
Old 09-29-2013, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
Kinda surprised you haven't received any comments on this yet, because this video is fucking fantastic! When was the last time you saw a video with four beautiful naked women doing jumping jacks? I mean, come on! Great work!

Thanks

Fango
I don't usually get a ton of comments here. Sales have been good, so I assume folks are voting with their wallets.

However, like most people who are in the arts, I *am* a contradictory mixture of ego and insecurity, so if anyone *does* want to talk about the video...

LMAO!

Old 09-29-2013, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingman62301 View Post
LOOKS GREAT! I love that most of your actors and non-shaved! I hate the trend of women trying to look like they are 11 lol
My personal preferences run the same way, so I do have some good news for both of us: a few years ago it was almost impossible to find models that weren't fully shaved. However, the presence of at least a tiny "soul patch" is getting more common.

Old 10-04-2013, 01:53 AM

The Life of the Party

Jordana Leigh and Hannah Perez have a new boss named SaraLiz, and she’s been working them to death. Having been called in on a Saturday, they’re going to miss their friend and coworker Alexandria’s birthday, and they were even going to get her a stripper as a surprise gift since Alexandria has a taste for the ladies. While working yet another weekend updating files, they accidentally stumble onto a misfiled report that has some very interesting information: apparently their terrible new boss has been seriously abusing her expense account. When they confront SaraLiz with the news, everyone realizes that Alexandria’s birthday may just become the most amazing party ever!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
lifeoftheparty103.JPG   lifeoftheparty105.JPG  

lifeoftheparty109.JPG   lifeoftheparty110.JPG  

lifeoftheparty202.JPG   lifeoftheparty203.JPG  

lifeoftheparty205.JPG   lifeoftheparty206.JPG  

lifeoftheparty208.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv lifeoftheparty1~trailer.wmv (57.92 MB, 2839 views)
Streaming Videos
lifeoftheparty1 trailer

5m:50s

Old 10-09-2013, 03:37 PM

Sorry to go off topic folks, but I became aware of a serious issue today. It's been fixed, but it affects 16 people who subscribed to the website and that are outside the United States, and I want to address it at all the locations where I make announcements. I have also sent an email to the subscribers directly. I want to take every avenue to address the issue though:

Hello,

DFP productions does not usually contact subscribers. However an issue was discovered with the loyalty discount not being applied to accounts purchased in non-US dollars, and this is an attempt to address that issue. Due to an error on the part of CCBill, our credit card processor, the loyalty discount was not put into effect on subscriptions being paid in currencies other than US Dollars. Because of the way accounts are managed at CCBill, billing cannot be changed once it’s put into place for an individual member. If you have already passed the first 30 days of membership, a partial refund has been issued to adjust for the missing loyalty credit you should have received as a member when you were rebilled. This should be reflected on your credit card within a few business days. However, although CCBill is attempting to address the situation with existing accounts, the loyalty discount is not effective on your account.

My best suggestion at this time, since the matter has now been corrected for new subscribers, is to cancel your current membership and re-subscribe as soon as possible so that you will begin to receive the loyalty discount and be charged the proper amount starting with the new account.

I deeply apologize for this inconvenience, and hope you will continue to be a member of the DFP Productions community.

Seph McFarland
DFP Productions, LLC

Old 10-11-2013, 11:56 AM

Sorry for a bit of a screwup folks. I'm caring for a family member undergoing strong chemo, so I preloaded the videos at the a la carte sites and set up the day and time for their release, but the membership site doesn't have that feature, and so needs to be manually updated each time. That's why the new video appeared at the a la carte sites last night. Since I was at the hospital, the membership site couldn't be updated until I got home this morning.

Sex Object

Hannah has a male roommate. Over the course of several days she has a series of embarrassing accidents. They leave her confused as she tries to work out her conflicting feelings about them. On the one hand, she’s embarrassed, but on the other hand she finds herself getting oddly turned on about it. She’s so turned on that she starts staging faux moments of embarrassment just to get more of a rush. Finally, she realizes she loves to be looked at and objectified. So it looks like it’s time to have a conversation with her roommate about things!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
sexobject01.JPG   sexobject02.JPG  

sexobject04.JPG   sexobject05.JPG  

sexobject06.JPG   sexobject07.JPG  

sexobject08.JPG   sexobject09.JPG  

sexobject10.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv sexobject~trailer.wmv (39.03 MB, 807 views)
Streaming Videos
sexobject trailer

5m:26s

Tags
dfp productions, enf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s