uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2013, 11:29 PM

Default Maid of Honor

For as long as I can remember my fiancés best friend was Meagan. They did everything together. Personally I thought Meagan was cool but I never actually thought about her sexually. Ok that’s a lie but I knew it would never come true. Meagan was tall for a girl, probably about 5’ 9”? She was athletic and played softball. Now I’ve looked but never quite paid attention to her breasts but as a guy I would judge them as solid c’s. They may have been bigger I wasn’t sure. She had dark brown hair that fell just passed her shoulders. I tell you this because she was my fiancé’s maid of honor and all that. Cool stuff.
Well Jessica and I are social drinkers. I maybe more than her, but when she gets going there is no stopping her. Meagan was a good girl who never drank. Jessica and I figured we would change that one night while we took her out for dinner to thank her for helping with the wedding plans. As we sat there in one of the fancier steakhouses in Nashville there was plenty of small talk and I ordered a nice bottle of wine to share. Jessica loves wine and although normally an acquired taste after some prodding Meagan announced she loved wine. It must have already been working.
After dinner we decided to hit up some Bar’s on Second Avenue and Broadway. We went crazy buying shots and mixed drinks and of course some beer for me. It was almost 1 before we decided that we should leave. As we walked along the riverfront Jessica happened to notice a flyer for a local gentlemen’s club. That sparked up conversation about a fun time in college when we all piled into the car and headed to a strip club for a girl’s 18th birthday. “Let’s go,” Jessica exclaimed. She didn’t have to tell me twice and Meagan was having a blast although I figured she had had one too many. At least this would give her an opportunity to sober up.
The Ball and Chain as it was called was about middle ground as far as strip clubs go and the talent was average. I found a booth just left of center stage and sat down, Jessica on one side Meagan on the other. We refused drinks but when a busty blonde named Bubblegum came up and asked if we would like a dance crazy Jessica yelled yes please. The stripper hopped up on the table and began gyrating as she twirled and unbuttoned her white blouse. She was in the typical stripper uniform of a catholic school girl. I was quite pleased and Meagan was enjoying herself. Jessica began to rub my crotch and I glanced at her. It was half wondering if she was checking if I was turned on by our stripper who was now pressing her boobs around the pole in the middle of the table and half thinking maybe she was turned on by this. I slid my hand down and pulled up her dress. She didn’t mind. I glanced at Meagan who was staring intently as Bubblegum did a squat to reveal a glittery pussy. Meagan’s hand began to move under the table. That was hot. I slipped my finger into Jessica’s wet pussy. She wasn’t wearing panties. The song was drawing to an end as Bubblegum, aware of Meagan being the most turned on stuck her fake breasts right into Meagan’s face. Jessica moaned in my ear. It was time to go. We paid Bubblegum well for her time and headed towards the exit. As we made our way to the hotel Jessica and I joked about Meagan being turned on. She wasn’t mad but still drunk she calmly explained, “guys, I’m bi.” I said cool and kept walking. She seemed relieved and Jessica hugged her and told her she didn’t mind.
Back at the hotel we put Meagan to bed on the couch. It was 2:30 am. Jessica and I walked to the bedroom, only a few feet away. Instantly she lunged at me and I embraced her in a half drunken make out session that was all about some tongue. She whispered, “I’m so horny tonight I want you so bad.” I was more than happy to oblige. I unzipped her dress and it fell to the floor. My beautiful blonde fiancé was standing there for me to admire. Her 34 C breasts were perky and her nipples hard with lust. She hopped into my arms. I cupped her ass and positioned her so that I could suck on her great tits. As I sat down in the chair she ripped off my shirt. I didn’t mind. Her hands went back to my knees as I began to kiss her chest. I picked her up and laid her on the bed. She sat up and unzipped my pants. They crumpled around my ankles and my cock stuck straight out. She slowly began to lick the head of my dick in a circle form. She moved further down the shaft as she grabbed the base and began to stroke. I let out a moan as I grabbed her pulled back hair. Up and down her head bobbed as she slurped on my shaft. I heard the toilet flush but thought nothing of it because of the amazing head I was receiving. Jessica looked up at me as she slowly pulled away from my 8 inch dick. She began kissing my abs on her way up to my mouth. It was then that we both heard a slight moan. We turned around kind of shocked.
Meagan was standing in the doorway with only her bra on rubbing her clit. “Meagan!?!” Jessica shouted in shock. Meagan said, “Oh guys I’m sooo soo sorry but I heard y’all in here and it just turned me on. It’s been forever since I’ve had sex and I’m just so horny.” I was standing in shock. Meagan said I’m sorry again and began to turn. “Wait,” Jessica said, “do you want to join us?” More shock. A: a good looking girl was just masturbating to me getting a blowjob B: she was almost naked C: Jessica invited her to join us. Shock was putting it lightly. Then my sober brain chimed in and reminded me I was about to have a threesome. I was again turned on and back in the moment.
Jessica grabbed Meagan’s hand and sat her on the bed. Slowly she kissed her lips. Meagan seemed reassured by this and kissed back. Her hand moved first to Jessica’s face then to her breasts. The alcohol was still working on Jessica and she was no less horny than when she was stuffing her face with my cock. The make out continued and I moved over to undo Meagan’s bra. It fell to the bed and exposed her amazing tits. She had bigger areolas than Jessica but that didn’t take away from the fact that I wanted them in my mouth.
I decided to sit back and let the situation unfold. Jessica’s hand moved towards Meagan’s pussy. Meagan moaned as Jessica rubbed her clit. “Oh shit,” Meagan moaned. Her hands fondled my fiancé’s breasts a little harder. Jessica got up as Meagan moved to lie down on the bed. Jessica stuck her head between Meagan’s legs and began to eat her out. In this position Jessica’s ass was in a great position so I moved in and began to finger her slit while she ate out her best friend. Meagan wiggled in pleasure as Jessica’s talented tongue lapped against her pussy. With half a scream she grabbed her friend’s hair and came. She pulled Jessica up to her face and began sucking on her tits. Meagan was obviously into boobs. A good choice.
My erection was fading with such little attention and Jessica sensed this. She motioned and she and Meagan both on all fours began to lick my shaft up and down. Meagan’s lips closed over the head and she began to suck. With slurps she worked my dick. I was impressed. Jessica came up and began kissing me. She tasted like pussy. I was intrigued. I told her I wanted to fuck them both and she giggled. “I want you to fuck us both,” she replied. Meagan came up from my dick and I turned her around. Her ass wasn’t as firm as Jessica’s but it was just as nice. I entered her pussy and she moaned in enjoyment. As I pounded away at Meagan’s pussy Jessica smacked her ass. It was beautiful. After some time I decided it was Jessica’s turn. She had been fingering herself. I lay down and Jessica hopped on my cock facing me. She began riding me hard. Meagan sat on my face and I was in heaven. Jessica’s wet pussy felt great on my throbbing dick and I was eating Meagan’s tasty pussy. They both screamed. The thump thump thump of the headboard gave me confidence. Jessica screamed in ecstasy and I told her to get off. We repositioned so Jessica was on top of Meagan. I stuck my dick in her pussy then Meagan’s. I alternated this and they came again. I was the king. I decided my cock couldn’t take it anymore. I told them I was gonna come. Jessica rolled off of Meagan and I shot my load onto her stomach. It was a 5 roper and a big one at that. Meagan sucked my cock dry as Jessica cleaned herself up.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to asjk2 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney