uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2012, 08:07 PM

Default The Ravenous Bug

Hi. Well this is my very first story attempt ever. I simply adore reading ENF stories and thought to myself, why not make something I would like to read, that other might like too ?
This is just the first chapter. I still don't know where it will continue, if it will continue. It might even end up as a series similar to CaptainQuixote's Mischievous Breeze (one of my most favorite stories EVER!). If people show interest I shall do my best to continue writing.

As this is my first story ever, criticism isn't merely needed, it is NEEDED. So please, give me feedback.

P.S. English isn't my first language, so correct me when I am wrong.

Any science in this story is 100% made up.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:08 PM

Default Chapter 1

The Ravenous Bug

Chapter 1 – The Birth

Somewhere in the middle of night, a phone rang, waking up a sleepy and now irritated beautiful woman.
“What now?” said to herself Lizzie, as she picked up the phone.
“I’ve done it! I’ve done it, Lizzie! It is ALIVE!” said her close friend Amy.
“Do I want it to be alive?” was Lizzie’s sarcastic answer.
“Just come here quick, Liz. Trust me, this time it is nothing short of awesome!”
“Fine, I am on my way”. God… Another one of her crazy-ass experiments, thought Lizzie. I shouldn’t have agreed to come, that will just signal her I can be constantly bothered at 2 A.M… But she came anyway. She just loves her friend too much.

And so Lizzie drove to Amy’s house, wandering what to expect from her weird friend. Amy was an independent inventor, dreaming of making a fortune from creating some kind of useful… thing… Many times, it ended in disaster. Yet optimistic to the core, Amy keeps trying. It’s not that she didn’t have the talent or scientific intelligence; it is just another case of being too creative for her own good.

As Lizzie knew she was getting closer to Amy’s house, due to a weird smell that never left the area after one of her experiments exploded.
Lizzie entered the house using her copy of the key that Amy gave her. It was a most unusual looking house. Filled with colorful fumes that occupied specific corners of the house, constant bubbling noise and the eerie-but-cute Blimper (Amy’s cat, that Lizzie was almost sure could teleport, as he ended up in places impossible to reach).

“Amy, I’m here. Where are ya?” yelled Lizzie.
“Down here! In the basement!” was the reply.

The basement was so populated by colorful and noisy things, it took Lizzie a moment to find Amy between all her Work-In-Progress inventions.
“So what am I going to be disappointed by this time, Amy?”
“THIS!” said Amy as she pointed towards a glass animal box.
Lizzie looked closer and saw a tiny moth.
“What twisted tortures have you put this little bugger through?” asked Lizzie.
“I managed to replace the enzymes in charge of this moth’s metabolism with MUCH more efficient ones. We are talking about millions of times faster conversion of food to energy! Do you realize what this MEANS”
“No.” said a confused Lizzie. “I never do. Why don’t we jump ahead and get to the part where you explain it so simple minded fellows like me could unde…”
“Watch!” Amy cut her mid talk as she pulled out a red sock. She made sure the insect wasn’t near the opening of the cage, when she quickly opened it, threw the sock inside and closed it as fast as she could.
Lizzie gasped as she saw the entire sock being devoured by the tiny insect in less than a second, as it moved at unbelievable speed. If she wasn’t aware of the bug’s presence, she might have thought the sock dematerialized by itself!
“Sweet mother of all that is good and pure… It’s a super moth!”
“Exactly!” said Amy with the biggest smile her face could handle. “The only weakness it has is its huge appetite. It is capable of eating almost constantly as it burns the food VERY quickly, and weakens in energy faster than the regular moths.”

“This is all very impressive Amy. I mean it. But except having it save little lady-moths from sinister villain-moths, I don’t see how this super-moth is gonna be useful for anything.” said Lizzie with a skeptical voice.

“Ah but this is only the beginning, my dear friend. Imagine we could manipulate human enzymes the same way! We could create supermen! Or help people lose extra fat by temporarily enhancing their metabolism! And who knows, maybe this ravenous bug could be a new source of energy! Like Flubber! A horde of these, fed with simple clothes could lift cars into the AIR!” said Amy with the most uncontainable excitement.
“Holy!... But for stuff like that you have to learn how to control it. You can’t train a bug like a dog”. Said Lizzie, sensing her friend already has an answer for that (as she always does).
“On the contrary, Liz, you can associate a certain smell to the bug’s food source. The bug will smell the specific smell we taught him and he will be drawn to it expecting food.”
“Like a moth to a flame, haha!” laughed Lizzie at her own wittiness.
“I have already experimented with a specific pheromone and it works- the bug is drawn to it!” said Amy in a victorious manner.
“What pheromone did you use?” inquired Lizzie.
“Well, ummmm, pretty much the only one I have constant supply of. The human female pheromone. Mine, to be exact.”
“It is drawn to you?”
“To all women, actually. When he smells a woman he will come expecting food.”
“Not very useful, Em.”
“Well, it’s not like I have unlimited resources. I use what I got…”
“Not blaming ya. Splendid work. Sorry if I was a little cynical earlier.”

Their conversation was cut when they heard a muffled yell.
“Blimpy! He must have gotten himself stuck inside my closet! Don’t know how he enters it in the first place… I lock it all the time… ever since that experiment on him…
I’ll be right back Liz.”

Amy took her key out of the pocket and opened the closet. Out came rushing little frightened Blimpy. “You silly animal…” Then Amy was startled as she heard a loud scream coming from the basement.
“Oh no! Was Lizzie eaten alive by my predatory plant?” thought Amy.
“AMY GET DOWN HERE NOW!” said Lizzie hystericaly.

Amy rushed to the basement. There she found Lizzie almost crying.
“I am so sorry, Amy. I just wanted to try and feed it myself, just to see it again cause it was so amazing. I didn’t mean it to happen.” Said Lizzie. “The moment I opened the cage it flew out. I thought we might still catch it when I called you but if flew into the ventilation.”
Amy was trying to listen but was a bit distracted. Lizzie noticed her friend’s shocked face. “God, I just ruined her most promising experiment, she must be in shock or something.” thought to herself Lizzie. “Please Amy, say something…”
“Whoahh… will you look at that…” was the response.
This confused Lizzie. And then she felt it. The lack of weight on her body, he coolness of the air, the lightness… “AAHHH!!! What the HELL?!?! WHY AM I NAKED!!??!” shrieked Lizzie as she looked down to see her magnificent hooters and pussy in full view of Amy. Lizzie immediately ducked behind a table nearby to hide herself from Amy.
“Aren’t you cute, hihihihi.” giggled Amy at her red-faced friend. “But this is no time for laughter. This is nothing short of a disaster. This being could do unspeakable damage. We must catch it at once, before it claims more victims like you.” said Amy in a worried voice unlike her. “Oh no…” She continued.
“What is it, Em?” asked Lizzie.
“What if it were to… mate? It could pass its super powers and create a new super moth species… This is a danger on a biblical scale. I must think of a way to track it down, and FAST!”
“Could you give me some clothes first?” she couldn’t stand being naked and exposed for one more second.
“Wha..? Oh, hihi… sure thing.” And there went Amy to get some of her clothes for her nude friend. However, she returned empty handed. “It seems the bug went through my entire house… I can’t find a single piece of clothing!”

To be continued…
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to crapycrapycrap For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 01:41 AM

Damn well written begininng. You've got the setup and pacing down well. Sometimes people rush in too quickly to the nudity/story without writing the leadup well. Can't wait to see any future chapters
The Following User Says Thank You to draconis For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 02:30 AM

Default Excellent Start

Excellent Start
The Following User Says Thank You to west419 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 10:36 PM

Thanked 1,559 Times in 227 Posts

This story was exactly what I wanted after seeing the title. I hope you'll continue, and that we'll get to read in detail about how the hungry moth chews through Amy's clothing piece by piece.
Does anyone know what became of this film?
If you enjoyed my post, please fap to it.
My favorite flavor is purple.
The Following User Says Thank You to todd_cheese For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 06:08 PM

Default 2nd Chapter!

Keep the feedback coming, amateur writer here.
Hope you like it!

Chapter 2 – The First Victim

“Don’t you have a blanket or towel? Come on, ANYTHING! And dammit, stop looking!” cried Lizzie at Amy’s wandering eyes.
“Lizzie, the bug left nothing. Even my oh-so beautiful rug…” answered Amy. “Listen, you stay here while I go track the bug down. I have to catch it before it does anymore damage.”
“Am I just to stay here naked in your house? Can’t you at least give me your underwear? No one will notice your lack of bra and panties under your brown pants and gray T-shirt.” Suggested Lizzie “Well, maybe the bra…”
“Liz, I am hunting down a bug that eats clothes! I could easily become the hunted myself. I am going to wear as much clothes as I can. I don’t want only one layer between my skin and the world.” Amy said, to which Lizzie responded with a miserable little whimper. “What if someone comes in to the house?” she asked, almost crying.
“Don’t worry, I am not expecting anyone. The door will be locked, and if someone knocks, just don’t answer.” reassured her Amy.
“But wha…” began Lizzie. “Enough Lizzie! We are wasting time! I have to go NOW! As we speak it is probably searching for more food!”

Meanwhile, outside Amy’s house, red-headed eye-candy Margaret had just parked her car near the neighboring home, while reviewing in her head her night out - “Man, was that a splendid evening. Joshua is such a nice guy. And he loves me so much. He will do anything for me… I think I’ll send him a thank you message to his cell phone.” As she exited her car, she pulled out her cell phone. She noticed it was extremely low on battery. “Goddamn this stupid phone. This battery is worth shit. Better send the message quick.” She typed the message while walking towards her front door. She should have concentrated on her walking as one of her high-heels shoes got momentarily stuck on a sewer hole and she almost fell. “Phew! Almost…”

She got to her front door and her hand went to take the key out of her back pocket. However, there was no pocket. “What the hell?!” she was completely stupefied. All she felt were torn remnants in her backside. Her ass and cute pink panties were completely showing through a HUGE hole in her fancy jeans. “How could I have done that?” Margaret asked herself as she waved to move away a small butterfly in her face. She felt quite vulnerable, but it was almost 3 A.M. and she could easily stick to a wall, so she knew her dignity was relatively safe. However, she now must find her keys so she can escape.

“It must have ripped somewhere in the car, so the keys must be there”. Margaret carefully made her way back to the car, while scanning the ground for her keys and covering her tush with her hands. At least she still had her car-keys from the front pockets. Except, again she was wrong – her hand only felt soft and tender skin. “Great Scott! WHERE ARE MY PANTS!!!” she screamed and immediately regretted it. However, quick to react as she is, she jumped behind some bushes, right as she saw some of her neighbors look out their window to find out what’s wrong.

“Oh god, please don’t let this happen… please don’t let this happen… please…” she kept mumbling to herself like a mad person. She had no idea what was happening but was determined more than ever to find her keys. She peeked to see if any faces watched through the windows. When she saw that it was clear, she snuck slowly towards her car and peeked into it to locate the keys.

Little did she know that 2 curious eyes were indeed upon her. “Is that… Margaret? Oh, this is too good to be true.”

They weren’t in the car, she concluded. “Great, that means they are out here somewhere. I must have missed them on my first go.” calmed herself Margaret. And so Margaret retraced her steps again, but this time it was quite nerve wrecking. “Omygod, any moment someone might see me… I look ridicules with my knickers out shoving my face into the ground in the middle of the night… And they all know me… Come on dammit, where are you?” Still no luck. And then it struck her as she slowly turned her head towards the sewer hole. “Please, don’t…” wished Margaret. “Yep, just my luck.” She saw after close inspection of the hole. “There is no way I can get them now.”

She returned to the bushes, defeated. But this time she had some company. Not a person, but a small butterfly that landed on her arm. “Nope, that’s no butterfly, it’s a moth. You are kinda pretty though.” Margaret loved all animals, and inspecting this insect’s physical form has helped to distract her from her absurd situation. But what was about to happen was to be far more absurd than anything that happened so far. Without any warning, the moth had begun to devour her shirt with incredible speed! “Wooohaaa !!” yelped Margaret. She jumped and waved her hands all around like a monkey, hoping it will fly away. She flailed around and around and after about a minute of humorous dancing, she stopped to breathe a little. Only now she saw small remnants of her shirt on the ground. It is a shame she didn’t wear any bra underneath it, her DD sized boobs now feeling the cool air of the night making her nipples erect. Margaret eyes were beginning to tear. She couldn’t absorb the constant misfortune.

She saw the moth calmly fly near her. “YOU! You did this to me you freak. Where the hell did you come from, anyway?” said Margaret in tremendous anger. And then the moth bolted towards her panties. Margaret, half expecting this dreaded moment ran for her modesty at surprising speed, waving around her hands like crazy. However, it didn’t help against this mighty power. She soon felt the breeze on her completely shaven pussy.

And Eddie made sure to zoom in on that hairless beauty. The camera was recording everything. He caught her silly dance before, her running around, and now he caught her most intimate spot on tape. He then went all the way down to her perfect feet, slowly going upwards again, taking in the view. Up to her slender belly with the cute piercing on it’s button, all the way to the most luscious hooters he has ever seen, then to her beautiful neck and then to her furious face. “OH SHIT!” she saw him! And so Eddie bolted back to his house. He had a treasure in his hands and he wasn’t going to risk it.

“Damn, that bastard got away… If only I could see who it was… I wonder how much did he catch on that camera?...” the thought of her nakedness on someone tape, for him to do as he pleases made her sick and humiliated. However, lady luck has finally smiled upon her. “My phone!” she said as she spotted it near her car. She quickly picked it up and returned to the bushes. As she made her way, she couldn’t help but notice her brunette neighbor, Amy, coming out of her house, holding a butterfly-net. “Why that wh*r*, she made that thing!” realized Margaret. “Of course, I should have expected that after all the horrible things she did to me.”

Amy did nothing of evil to Margaret, at least not on purpose. However, to be Amy’s neighbor is to expect the unexpected. At the very sight of Amy, Margaret recalled one of the worst incidents, something she prefers not to remember given the option:

It was a sunny day, and Margaret was at her house. She was enjoying a well deserved day off, when the urge came to her again. She didn’t have a boyfriend, like Joshua, at the time and used to relieve “stress” by herself in the privacy of her bedroom. And so, she giggled to herself and went there with eagerness. She closed all the windows; made sure the door was locked (just in case) and snuggled inside her large bed. She began by massaging her breasts passionately with one hand while taking off her pants and knickers with the other. Then came the fantasies with her eyes closed. In her head a big hunk was going down on her with his most talented tongue. She fingered the pleasure zoned in ever increasing speed, trying to absorb herself in her fantasy. This time she could almost feel the tongue where she wanted it most. She didn’t even need her fingers anymore. She could vividly feel it there. She almost finally had her full orgasm, something she wished for disappointing months, when she opened her eyes, only to see a real pussy licking her pussy!

When Amy heard the scream all the way to her down to her basement she only thought to herself – “Blimpy! What have you done this time?”

Back in present time, Margaret quietly said to herself. “Oh, I’m gonna get her this time. She have crossed all lines that could possibly exist...”

YOU HAVE ONE NEW MESSAGE

Joshua picked up his cell phone. “This better be good…” he said to himself.

*From “My Sweet Margaret”:

THIS IS URGENT. NO BATTERY. COME NOW! BRING ME CLOTHES.

To Be Continued…
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to crapycrapycrap For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2012, 08:55 AM

Default Thank you!

You compliment means a lot, CaptainQuixote. Your amazing stories are what got me started. I took most of my inspiration from them. They de-lurked me.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:41 AM

Default Chapter 3 – When Predators Converge on the Trap

Third chapter is here. My mind is already cooking some great ideas. Trust me, this is just the beginning.
Hope it will be to your liking.

Chapter 3 – When Predators Converge on the Trap

Amy ran out to the neighborhood as soon as she heard a woman scream, wielding her butterfly-net and battle ready. “She shouldn’t be too far.” thought Amy. “Where are you? I am here to help!” she shouted to the night. But the response wasn’t appreciative – “Lady, SHUTUP! We are trying to SLEEP here!”, “Yeah, some of us have to WORK you know!” yelled back at her some of the neighbors.

“She is waking up the whole neighborhood! She wants me to get caught! Oh, aren’t you a cunning little b*tch…” said to herself Margaret when she heard all the shouting. “Oh Amy, Just wait ‘till Joshua gets here… hopefully it will be soon enough!”

Amy was now quickly calculating her next move. “Well at least all the noise increased the chances that the neighbors closed their windows now. That should lock out the moth. But in which direction did it go? Think, dammit, think!” No idea came to her head. “Well think harder!... If I were a ravenous moth, I would constantly look for food… I would be attracted to women who are sexually mature enough to produce their pheromones… I would home-in on them with my sense of smell…Ahha! Then I must think of the biggest concentration of women in the vicinity! That’s where it must be headed! Let’s see, there is Debra… Margaret… Jones’ wife what-is-her-name… nope, Eddie’s girlfriend left him and moved out… but there’s dumb-blonde Jenny and her roommate, mean-ol’ Ashley! That’s the house with the largest number of women!” Now that Amy has her destination she wasted no time and began her rush towards the house, not noticing the poor red-headed nude woman behind the near bushes.

Meanwhile, Eddie was having the moment of his life, reviewing over and over again the footage he took of Margaret. He never knew he was able to cum multiple times within such a short time span, before this video. It was of the finest quality, he could zoom in and out or initiate slow-motion. His favorite parts were the dance and the frantic running, boy did her enormous jugs jiggled. During the serenity after his “eruptions”, Eddie would check to see how many views the video has gotten on the internet. “Only 50 so far. Well it was only uploaded half an hour ago…” Eddie was especially sinister, adding Margaret’s personal information with the video. That’s her full name, address, phone number, work place. He decided to make it appear as if a different person posted that info than the one who posted the video, just to throw off any attempt to track down the source. The other guy supposedly recognized her from facebook… He knew that video would be famous not only because of Margaret’s nigh unmatched beauty, but because of the strange phenomena it captured – a bizarre insect capable of tearing clothes in an instant. He knew his camera was state of the art, capable of filming in such high resolutions, that nothing can be faked in its video without being detected. “Oh, 74 views… keep watching it people, hehe…”

“Well, it’s absolutely locked and sealed.” Amy concluded upon inspection of every window and possible opening in Jenny and Ashley’s house. “Makes sense, its mosquito hunting time now. All windows are shut. Well, except mine… The smell keeps them out… This means, that chances are anyone inside a house is safe. And that makes me the only accessible food source. Great, it shall come to me then, which will grant me the opportunity to capture it!” assured herself Amy. “I see no way how this could possible fail…” she said in the most sarcastic tone, knowing she is against a worthy enemy. “Let’s hope I don’t end up like poor Lizzie.” She giggled to herself as she remembered the embarrassing sight which was now clearly burned in her memory. “That should teach her to be more careful…”

“Woah! 1355 views already! Not bad, but I could do better. Time to post it in more places.” said to himself Eddie. After all uploads were complete, a thought generated inside the man’s head “I saw Margaret had lost her house keys, and she would have gotten into her car if could… she must still be out there. I might get myself some more shots! Nothing to risk now, everything I captured already is on the internet.” Eddie, prepared to leave again, this time with a ski mask (it is getting brighter out there…”). He closed his computer whose monitor had alerted him that there were now 2134 views…

Amy remained very still and very focused. It’s amazing what primal will-power one has while connecting to the hunt mindset. Any second now, the bug could strike. She must not blink. While it is getting brighter, it is still relatively dark. The worse time to hunt a small creature. She must not let her mind drift. But time has passed, without any incident. Minutes have turned to hours. This can’t be right. Why hasn’t it attacked her? Does it know? “Nah, that’s just a small and stupid insect” Dismissed Amy the idea of intelligence. “It probably wandered to far away and can’t pick up my scent. I have to somehow help it, before morning when women start leaving their homes… But how? How can I increase the concentration of my pheromones?... Of course! By being sexually aroused! Duh! Silly me…” She now knew what she had to do. She picked a well hidden spot for her next… “move”…

“As expected, she changed her hiding spot.” muttered masked Eddie as he searched for the naked Margaret. He searched all over the neighborhood, sneaking around to avoid her detecting him. Little did he know that Margaret was hiding near his house, the last place he’ll look for her. Margaret didn’t do this on purpose. She didn’t know who filmed her earlier. But thought they, whoever “they” were, wouldn’t expect her to hide near the house of a known neighborhood pervert. “If they show that video to anyone, I’ll just die!” cried to herself Margaret. She didn’t even consider the possibility of it ending up on the internet, because her brain psychologically suppressed that thought. But deep down, she knew it might just happen. Little did she know that by now more than 10,000 people already saw her, downloaded the video and shared it with their friends…“Where are you Josh?! What’s taking you so long?!”

And where is the moth, you might ask? Well, Amy initiated her plan a little too late. As it weakened from lack of food and since all the houses were locked, he went to “sleep” so to speak, waiting for sunrise and new, bountiful prey.

“And what a plan this is.” thought Amy. “I am actually touching my self in public, to find a stupid bug. This is the work of fiction…. The bad kind of fiction… Stop think about it, and concentrate on the sensation, I must be as aroused as I can be” and my oh my, was she aroused. She let out soft moans without noticing it, as her fingers professionally caressed her lips. She pulled down her brown pants and yellow panties to her ankles, exposing her dark, wild bush to the soft air. “Ohhhhh… Ohhhh… Oh yes… yes…” she whispered softly. She was so caught in the moment she completely forgot about the bug. This was for her pleasure. But morning came, and with it an evil force has awakened from its sleep…

It’s a shame she wasn’t paying attention to her surroundings anymore, as a silent and hungry predator approached her. But this was no insect. It was a man, with a camera.

Eddie couldn’t believe his luck. There she was, in a little corner, his marvelous-looking brunette neighbor Amy, masturbating. Boy, did he have an erection. His pants almost tore. “God, I will never doubt your existence again.” He kept zooming in and out of her adorable bush, moving to capture her facial expressions of pure ecstasy and her soft moans. “I wonder how much views this little prize is gonna get?” he pondered. “I wonder how much views the other one got by now?” (By the way, the answer is 45,966)

And so time has passed. What felt like barely a minute for these two, was actually half an hour. Half an hour, Amy spent playing with herself, unaware of Eddie, and every now and again licking her now moist fingers. However, something soon burst these two’s pleasure bubble – a car came into the neighborhood. Immediately, Amy opened her eyes to see from a distance the car she knew was Joshua’s, Margaret’s new boyfriend. “A little early for a visit...” thought Amy to herself. She failed to notice a fleeing Eddie, returning to his lair. However, she did notice a bug resting on the side of a wall. “OH CRAP! IT’S HERE!” she instantly pulled her pants up, grabbed her butterfly-net and slowly and carefully approached her target. The super-moth was tired; it didn’t have the strength to bolt around for long distances. It had to wait for its prey to come near. And it did.

Without blinking, without losing sight of the bug, Amy took her slow steps, always aware it might attack her any moment. Her hands and face were sweaty, but she couldn’t afford wiping them. “Alright, I am close enough… 1… 2… 3!!” BAM!
“I GOT IT! I GOT IT! YES! HAHAHA!” Amy was overwhelmed with relief. “Finally, it is all over.” She said to herself. “I can finally get some sleep. Haven’t had a good rest for more than 25 hours. Now, to go back to poor Lizzie. She must be worried sick” However, her heart skipped a bit when she caught something small on her right with her eyes. It was another moth. THAT one was the SUPER-MOTH! And all Amy could say to herself “Clever girl…”

To Be Continued…
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to crapycrapycrap For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2012, 07:50 AM

GREAT so far...

Personally, my favorite ENF scenarios (such as Mischievous Breeze) include the stripping of random, completely innocent girls...Now that the sun is rising in this story I would love to see the Ravenous Bug cause some mayhem on the crowded streets at the expense of some young curvy lovelies )
The Following User Says Thank You to woweezowee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2012, 11:29 AM

Default Hehe

woweezowee, my lad, that is EXACTLY what I was planning to do...
Might take me a while to find the time to write another chapter. But it's coming.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer

2m:30s