uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2012, 06:00 PM

Thanked 2,232 Times in 255 Posts

Great stuff sir -- I am already a fan! I think it's quite well written, especially considering English isn't your first language. I eagerly await the future chapters.
The Following User Says Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2012, 05:51 AM

Very enjoyable start, got a nice humorous tone.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mackie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2013, 06:57 AM

Default Chapter 4 – To New and Richer Hunting Grounds

So this took a while to continue. I am very sorry that I couldn't continue it faster but real life stuff got in the way...
Any way here is the continuation. I am going to post 2 chapters, hopefully is was worth the wait...

Chapter 4 – To New and Richer Hunting Grounds

Amy flung around her butterfly-net, as if she was sword-fighting an invisible knight. In her mind, she knew the battle was hopeless. Indeed, soon enough, in merely a second she was rendered completely bottomless by the ravenous bug. The moment she looked down to notice her wild dark bush exposed (“EEEK!!”) she decided to flee rather then stay and fight. So she ran. She didn’t even think where to run to, as long as she manages to put as much distance between her and that goddamn insect, with her one hand still gripping the net and the other between her legs in desperate hope for concealment.

Luckily for her, the bug didn’t give chase. It only wanted a short and energizing snack for him to gather enough strength to go to new, richer hunting grounds…

Meanwhile, not far away, Joshua parked his car right next to Margaret’s. He looked around for a moment and noticed her car keys next the vehicle itself. “Huh? How could she have dropped them?” He wondered as he picked them up and headed for the front door, while holding clothes in his other hand. He rang, but no answer came.
“Pssst!! Josh, over here!” came the whisper. He looked to his side, to notice his girlfriend hiding behind the nearby bushes.
“Marg, what are you doing over th…? Asked her Joshua.
“Just come here quick and give me the clothes now!”
“Wait… Are you naked?” said Joshua in a slightly amused, but mostly shocked manner.
“YES, now come here goddamnit!” yelled at him Margaret, as she couldn’t stand another second in the nude.
“Fine, fine, stop b*tching…” Joshua did not appreciate her tone.
“I am NOT b*tchING! Give me!”
“Here take’em…” said Joshua as he gave her the clothes. “So what happened to you? Did an overwhelming and perverted urge got the best of you? Let me guess, you forgot your door keys and locked yourself outsid…”
“NO! Nothing like that!” Margaret felt offended by those “accusations”. “It wasn’t my doing. That b*tch Amy did this to me!” she explained.
“Amy did this to you? What do you mean?” said Joshua with emphatic anger building up in him.
“Lets just get inside. I’ll tell you when I have had some ice cream to calm me down.” Said the now fully clothed Margaret.

And so Margaret told him of her entire predicament and as she did, tears came to her eyes. Recalling all those past events made her feel the vulnerability all over again. However, she left out the part about being filmed by a mysterious figure. It was too humiliating to even mention.

Joshua was furious. His love was emotionally abused by her crazy neighbor, and he was going to do something about. “Don’t worry, Marg. I’ll make sure Amy knows she hurt you. Now get some rest. You’ve had a rough night. And, don’t worry, sweet Joshua will take care of everything.” He assured her.
“Thank you so much, Josh.”
“And say, Margaret, where did you say that Amy lives?”
“She is right next door. The house with the weird smell and random lights… Why?..” wondered Margaret at her boyfriends suspicious question.
“Oh nothing, just curious. I haven’t met Amy before, you know. Now go sleep, honey.”
And Margaret went to sleep with a big smile, knowing Joshua is up to something and that Amy will probably get what she deserved…

For now, we must leave the peaceful suburbs, for our tiny little hero makes its way for a world filled with women – the city! By god the odors! Women were everywhere! The overwhelming aroma drove it insane…

Betty inspected herself in the mirror. “Boy, Do I look NICE!”
Her sexy cheerleader uniform was especially flattering for her amazing body. She was a bomb. Her huge round boobs were held up by her bra to create a cleavage that could have been hazardous to male car drivers. Her shiny blonde hair was just as mesmerizing as her voluptuous figure.

Even the rest of the cheerleading team couldn’t stop complementing her. “Wow, Betty. I bet there is going to be dead silence in the crowd the moment we start our routine.” said one. “Except for maybe the sound of stretching underpants.” joked another and the whole team giggled in response. “Thanks, girls.” said Betty. “I’m sure our dance will be something that the school won’t forget anytime soon…”

Well she was right about that, as our miniature hero made his way to Betty’s college with a sinister hunger that only fabric could satisfy.

And he has arrived, seduced by the great smell of women as there was a large concentration of them in a ball court inside the college. So much noise, so much movement. A huge crowd cheering a smaller group that was merely interacting with a ball. Must find something less confusing. A group of women are just out of sight. They smell of excitement… And a bit of fear…

And that was exactly what Betty and the cheerleaders were feeling. Even though they craved attention, every time they appeared in front of the whole college, they couldn’t help but be quite self-conscious. Being aware of all the eyes that will soon be upon you is no relaxing fact. So distracted they were by their worries that the team has failed to notice a small loss of clothing. The bug went for their panties first, the clothes that were closet to their most private area, right under their lovely skirts.

Everyone’s heart skipped a bit when they heard the signal for their routine. “OK, girls. Let’s do this!”.

Meanwhile, back in the calm suburbs, Joshua was trying to contain his anger, unsuccessfully. “Stupid idiot… That Amy is such a stupid idiot… I’ll show her… Humiliating my Margaret…” And with clenching fists he made his way towards Amy’s house, expecting to find his victim, not knowing someone else was there instead.

Lizzie, our still naked, stressed and helpless girl, was startled when she heard a knock on the door. “That can’t be Amy. She has the key. Please make them go away soon…”.

Joshua kept knocking furiously on the door. “Open up!” After pausing for a minute, Joshua decided he will have to be more… “assertive” in his request. And BAM! Broke down the door with a swift kick from the intruder. Even though he was filled with anger, Joshua couldn’t help but feel “Fricking Awesome” after pulling a move right out of the movies.

He then moved quickly inside, trying to adjust to the smells and ignoring the creepy cat hissing at him. As he explored the house he found a doorway leading to the basement where a helpless and now completely panicked (and don’t forget – nude) damsel awaits him. When he did enter the basement his words were “Well what have we here…”

Back at the college, the girls’ worries were drifting away as they danced, feeling confident in their performance. The crowd’s reactions were the usual ones – cheering whistling, a few smart phones cameras here and there… Nothing out of the ordinary. However, that was just during the beginning of their dance. As the routine advanced, the cheerleaders have begun to include more jumping in their moves, exposing over and over again their lack of undergarment.

It took a while for the crowd to spot and realize what they are witnessing. But when they did, the cheering and whistling was quickly replaced by murmurs and lads everywhere began to arch forward. Giggles began to emerge, more cameras appeared. Gasps and “wow”s were audible. It went on for about half a minute and if anyone might have missed it, the bug helped them notice, as one by one the cheerleaders skirts disintegrated in a blink of an eye. Now, the crowd exploded! It was obvious now who was a shaver and who was not. It was funny to notice that the girl with the biggest boobs was the only non-shaver, but Betty now stood out in the most humiliating way. Her hairy bush was in such contrast to the neat and slender figure she possessed, it burned in the mind of each and everyone of her peers.
The girls continued to dance oblivious to their nudity – shaking their asses and pushing them out, bending backwards and forwards, leaving nothing unseen. Until one by one they began to notice, shriek, cover pussy and run away in tears, knowing they will never live down the shame. Their bottomless figure immortalized by amazing HD pictures, so clear you could see who was a better and more thorough shaver.

In the end all have escaped from the laughter save for the three cheerleaders in the middle with Betty being at the center. So focused they were at their next move that they could not notice that this was not an approving crowd, but rather a ridiculing crowd. The 2 girls at Betty’s side lifted her up and threw her allowing her to do a stunning back-flip. The moment they let her go, the 2 girls realized what was going on and dashed out sight at amazing speed, leaving only the soon to be laughing-stock Betty.

Just as she landed she spread her arms wide, holding her pom-poms firmly, getting almost blinded by all the flashes of cameras from the crowd. Just at that moment, our bug has decided to have some more fabric and completely stripped Betty (except for the pom-poms, of course). The support for her enormous breasts vanished so suddenly, that her boobs fell in a most comic exaggerated bounce. Now THAT she felt. Before she even looked down, her mind raced with an explanation for that sensation. But then she did look down and realized that her worst nightmare became true- full display, every centimeter of her body was exposed to everyone she that was involved in her life. Her huge firm hooters, her neglected and wild pubic hair. EVERYTHING. For a moment she was frozen, unable to move or think. But the flashes woke her up, and she screamed at such high decibels that it was a wonder of human vocal capacity.

To Be Continued…

Last edited by crapycrapycrap; 04-11-2013 at 07:12 AM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to crapycrapycrap For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2013, 06:59 AM

Default Hope you enjoyed it

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. And please, please, please, please provide me with feedback. This is still my first story and I lack confidence in my writing.

Last edited by crapycrapycrap; 04-11-2013 at 07:11 AM.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:01 PM

Default Chapter 5 – A Walk In The Park

Chapter 5 – A Walk In The Park

“Who the fuck are you?!” asked an outraged Lizzie the stranger before her. She tried to cover her embarrassment with justified anger. “Get out or I’m calling the police for breaking into this house!”

“I should be the one calling the police, Amy!” shouted at her Joshua.
“Amy? What? I’m not-“ but she couldn’t finish that sentence as he suddenly moved to grab her.

“It’s funny that you think you can threaten me while naked, you little sl*t. Did I interrupt “naughty time”? Well here, let me help you with that.” Using such a force that poor Lizzie couldn’t match, he grabbed some rubber bands lying on the table (it’s a weird basement, filled with stuff of unknown purpose), and with expert boy-scout training, he tied her hands behind her back and her mouth shut.

“There! Ha! Now you think it’s funny to humiliate my girlfriend and leave her helpless? What kind of a sick person would do that?”

“Mmmph mmph!” was the answer he received. “Oh, that’s right, me! I’m about to do that right now.” he answered sarcastically. “Let’s see what I can make with all this stuff… Hmm, a spinning rotor… lots of bug squashing things… why would she need so much?”
Lizzie could almost see a light bulb flash over Joshua’s face when he had the most sinister smile on his face. He knew exactly what he was going to build.

After half an hour of improvised engineering, Joshua was proud of his work. He calmly left the basement, enjoying every time he heard a loud “SMACK!” and a muffled yelp of pain that repeated every few seconds, showing him that his machine was working like clockwork. “I’ll probably come back tomorrow to free her. She would have learned her lesson by then.” He thought to himself. It’s a shame he missed so many photographs of Amy in the house that would have shown him that he was punishing the wrong woman.

Where is the real Amy? Right now she is hiding in the bushes, naked, holding a big butterfly net.
“Damn it, too many people between here and my house. Damn kids, don’t they have school?”
After a few minutes, Amy’s guilt took over. “I have to find that bug, even if it means running around naked. Who knows what kind of damage its doing.” And so she stood up, ready to go on the move. “But wait, how am I going to find him? I need access to the internet, see if there is anything on vanishing clothes. But how am I going to find access to the web?” Amy’s conclusion that her best hope is to find a Smartphone, so she can browse the internet while on the move. But, she concluded, she is going to have to steal it, as she didn’t possess one herself.

It was a sunny day. A great day for another one of Rachel’s morning runs through the small park in her neighborhood. Like many women, it was important for Rachel to maintain good health and a fit (sexy), body. Running with her yoga pants usually caused men to take on the same hobby, right behind her. She had a unique beauty, mostly due to her short red hair which was rather uncommon. However, this time it was her Smartphone that gave her the attention unwanted attention, for she never ran without the music it contained.

From within the bushes, the naked Amy awaited the opportunity. She knew her best shot was to wait behind one of the benches in the park, hoping someone with the phone will seat. And Rachel did. After about an hour of running, she decided to rest for a bit. It was funny to notice the horde of men that were apparently right behind. They all had a disappointed face, knowing it would be too obvious if they all stopped when she did, so they just kept running.

Amy saw her unbelievable luck. She could clearly see the phone bulging out of Rachel’s back pockets. However, unlucky for her, she did NOT notice that it had earphones connected to it. Inevitably, Rachel felt a sudden tug in her ears that alerted her that a hand was grabbing her Smartphone from within the bushes! “What the hell?!?” Her phone was gone, but she didn’t give up. She bolted right into the bushes only to see a naked women running away. Rachel gave chase (as hard as it was after running a whole hour). However, she managed to catch up and pounced on the thief.

“Give me back my phone, you freak!” she yelled at Amy.
Both girls wrestled each other for about a minute, swinging legs and arms everywhere, until (accidentally) Amy’s butterfly net landed right on Rachel’s head with a loud “ZBANG!”.
“Oh my, what a mess…” thought Amy, looking down at the unconscious girl. She sighed and picked up the Smartphone. But just as she was about to leave, an idea went into her head. It made her feel guilty but “I need protection and it is for the good of the whole”. So she quickly stripped Rachel of all her clothes and left her naked (but she did drag her to a more concealing area).

“Alright, no password! Let’s see if there is anything on vanishing fabric…” she said while clicking on the phone… OH MY GOD!” she gasped. She found hundreds of facebook and twitter and youtube accounts filled with references, photos and videos of the ‘vanishing cheerleader outfits’ in the local college. ”Those poor girls.” However, while she thought those words, she couldn’t help but be slightly aroused by the bug’s doing – “all those girls… publically humiliated… those photos will haunt them forever…” She giggled at the photos of Betty’s huge bush on display for the whole world. Right then she suddenly stopped herself, confused by the places her mind was navigating, and forced her brain to focus on the task at hand.
“Well, now I know its approximate location. No time to waste.” And so her hunt continues as she made her way to the center of the city.

Meanwhile, back in the park, Rachel was coming to her senses only to hear a distant police siren. She slowly opened her eyes to see a middle aged woman screaming “She’s here, officers! The pervert is here!”

“Pervert? What pervert? Wha- Where am I?... FUCK! WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES!” those were Rachel’s first conscious thoughts. Her mind quickly made sense of what was going on- the naked thief stole her clothes, a woman found her and called the police, and now its time to split! She quickly got up on her feet and bolted, not knowing exactly where to go as long as it wasn’t in the direction of the siren.

The 2 cops had to leave the vehicle and go on foot deep into the park. “She ran this way officer! The sicko ran this way!” pointed them the woman. The officer thought to himself “I think you’re the sicko, woman. If I was mayor I would have never dreamed of making nakedness illegal for women…” Nevertheless, it was the law and she must be caught. There are still children in the park.

“Can you see her, joe?” asked one. “Nah, no idea where she went, buddy. Let Buck find her. He never fails”. Buck was the cops’, and like any dog could smell fear from miles away. “Alright, Bucky boy, find the lady. Find the scared little lady.” Realizing his master needed tracking, the dog began to sniff the air. When he caught the scent, he began to bark and bolt right towards the target. “Wait. Wait, Buck! Goddamn, how many times do I have to tell you joe, bring a leash!”

Rachel could here the barks and running steps of an animal, and her heart pounded. “Oh shit. Shit. Shit. They got a dog. Shit. Shit.” She began to increase her speed but she could never outrun a dog. She could here it closing on her, his barks ever closer. She looked back for a second only to see the dog a few meters from her. “It found me! Fuck!”
Still hoping to outrun it she kept on sprinting and sprinting until – “OWW!!” The dog has locked its jaws on her firm ass. Rachel fell to ground all while the beast was still firmly attached to her. It began its attempts to drag it back to its master. “OW! Get off, you stupid mutt! OW!”

All that commotion has began to attract a small gathering of amused joggers, all pointing and laughing, and in mere minutes the cops were upon her. They picked her up, cuffed her hands behind her back and began dragging her through the park, passing by pretty much everyone in the park. I was obvious she was not the only one who came with a Smartphone to the park, and soon enough the flashes of cameras appeared.
“NO! STOP! PLEASE!” Rachel’s eyes began to tear, partly because of the humiliation and partly because Buck was still ‘nomnoming’ on her tushy. Apparently he became quite attached to his new chew toy. Rachel and her captors now passed before the horde of men that always runs behind her. It was a hilarious sight – they all stopped, dropped their jaws, froze for a moment and pulled out their phones and began clicking away, all at the same time as if it was the same person and his clones. “Look!” “There's Rachel” “Oh my god!” “Look at her pussy!” “No, look at the tits!” “There IS a GOD” is what she heard. Rachel’s face (and ass) was redder than her hair and couldn't wait to get out of sight. And finally the cops pushed her inside the car, detached Buck from her (that took some expert canine manipulation) and drove to the station.

To be continued…
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to crapycrapycrap For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2013, 03:19 PM

Well, I'm glad Joshua didn't do anything TOO ungentlemanly to poor, unfortunate Lizzie.

Great job so far, crapycrapycrap.
The Following User Says Thank You to elalamein For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2013, 01:42 AM

This story is awesome. Looking forward to the next part.
The Following User Says Thank You to Grip4415 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s