uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2013, 11:51 PM

Default Elaine

<< Many erotic stories have lots of dirty words. This story is different. Can you tell how it is changed?? Yes, it too has some blue words. It goes back to a concept that they used to tell salesmen: "Sell the sizzle, not the the steak."

I have other stories if you like this one.>>

&&&

Elaine

The art club met at Elaine's house because it was centrally located, even though the house was small. The club members would bring their latest works, chat about them and discuss artists. Elaine was quite slim, 30-something and had dark straggly hair.

Elaine noticed Brud's work and commented on it several times. Brud was friendly and easy to talk to. He was tall and muscular with a broad smile and was also in his late 30's. Somehow, Brud hadn't found the right girl to marry but he was thinking about it. She spoke softly and only managed a tight-lipped smile now and then. She was an amateur artist herself but mostly, in her loneliness, she liked the togetherness of the little art club.

Elaine's husband had left her for another woman about a year ago and she was devastated. But she was now sad and had absolutely no thoughts of getting back together with him. Besides, they never had kids together. In addition, with her mother gone many years before, Elaine's Dad died recently. He had been her last strong emotional support. Her few girlfriends were married and were not real close. He coworkers at her job were mostly younger and could not really relate to Elaine.

Her Dad's funeral was small and Brud found out about it too late to attend. Elaine was now extremely lonely and desolate. Brud liked Elaine and wanted to support her. He wasn't really thinking about pursuing her as a girlfriend but she was very attractive to him. He felt that she already had many issues in her life and probably would not want to start something with him.

After the art club meeting and the usual snacks, all the other members slowly left. Brud usually stayed on to help Elaine clean up. Brud went to Elaine, looked her straight in the eye and told her how sorry he was about her Dad's passing. Elaine initially responded, "Yes, it was very sad. He helped me so much." And then Elaine went silent and stopped speaking. They continued cleaning up the dishes. Brud noticed a small quiver to her face and looked at her intently. Elaine did not return his gaze. Brud felt that he should not intrude but under the bright light in her small kitchen, he could see her face clearly.

Guessing that she was a bit distressed, eventually Brud put a hand on Elaine's shoulder. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you." Elaine continued to look resolutely to the floor and her facial quiver grew. Brud didn't say anything further and continued stacking the dishes. He faced her once again but didn't ask any more questions. Elaine now raised both hands across her chest to opposite arms and held them. Brud thought that he should return to helping clean up after the art club meeting and went to the dining room to retrieve the last of the snacks.

Elaine was still holding her arms when he returned. Brud looked for awhile and now placed his other hand on her other shoulder. "I really meant it. You must have gone through a lot." he said to her. Elaine continued holding her upper arms and now started rubbing them a little. Brud noticed her swallowing a little and her facial quiver spread with slightly increased breathing.

Brud slowly drew her shoulders to him so that her body was now touching his chest. He told her, "I didn't want to make you feel any worse." She still didn't respond much so after another moment, Brud slowly moved his two hands from her shoulders across the top of her back.

Brud could feel and hear tiny hesitations in her breathing. He now increased his hug over her back. Brud felt a warm, salty tear as Elaine was beginning to cry. She still held her hands crossed to her upper arms. Brud quickly took her hands down from her arms and placed them on his back and then he returned to a gentle cuddling bear hug.

At first, Elaine simply touched his sides but slowly moved her hands to his back. Her crying increased and she tried making little sounds of muffled words. Brud held the back of her head so that Elaine's face and mouth were buried somewhere near Brud's warm neck. She could feel his breathing on the back of her head, smell the pleasant fragrance of his body through his open shirt and feel his heart beating. Her hands on his back were tentative at first and then they held firm. Moments passed without much speaking. Brud shifted back and forth on his feet with her in his big arms.

Brud pulled his head back just a little until his mouth was near her ear. He spoke very softly to her and started gently rocking her small body. Elaine tried to speak some words and Brud told her not to try. In a moment, Brud could feel her chest in very tiny convulsions. She was not buxom and did not wear a bra. Brud could feel her soft nipples against his chest.

With every little convulsion, Brud gave a brief, easy hug. In her ear, he whispered, "I've got you". Over several minutes, Elaine's convulsions grew to sobs and at long last, hysterical crying. Brud just kept rocking and hugging her. His lips moved back and forth from her ear to her neck and he gave her several warm innocent kisses on her cheek. "It's okay. I'm here." he told her.

After one kiss to her ear and another small whispered comment, Elaine pulled her head back slightly and strongly kissed his lips. Brud was very surprised but kissed her back very passionately. Elaine's hysterical sobs started to die down. She started to speak several times and Brud reassured her not to try yet.

Elaine eventually gathered herself together and continued holding Brud tightly around his waist. She pulled her head back so that her face was very close to his and began in halting words.

"Thank ... you... for... holding me. No.... one has ...... held me like ....... that.... since...... Dad's funeral." Elaine stopped for a bit to catch her breath. Brud took a tissue and gently dried her eyes.

"I guess I really needed you to hold me. Thank you so much. It felt so good." she continued.

Elaine was a riot of feelings. She liked Brud very much and had not let him know that during the art club meetings. But he had just been incredibly tender to her. "I'm so grateful you held me, " she told him and continued running her hands up and down his back. She moved her body slightly as he rocked her and he could feel her small breasts sliding over his chest.

"I'm a little embarassed" she began. "It feels so wonderful for you to hold me. You feel really warm." Elaine continued freely moving her hands up and down his back, even up to his shoulders and down to his waist. Brud thought that she might be gently pushing her abdomen toward him and it seemed like she was not aware she was doing it.

Elaine kissed Brud passionately again. He muffled his surprise but he responded with a full, deep kiss. "I guess I just needed you to hug me and kiss me. You can't imagine how good it feels." she repeated.

Brud was now a little concerned that her petite body was giving him early twinges of arousal. He didn't want to embarass her however she showed no signs of letting him go. She continued to bury her tearful face in his neck.

Elaine was feeling extremely comforted by Brud's hug. It was summer and she was wearing a light cotton dress. She thought to herself that she might have been a little too caressing during their embrace. Elaine could now distinctly feel Brud's growing penis. It felt extremely pleasurable to her in her lower navel. She did not intentionally try to cause his boner but she was amused that she had this affect on Brud.

Brud attempted to back away very slightly so that she would not notice his stiffening cock. He was not sure if she already did notice and wasn't admitting it. But Elaine continued to hold him slightly.

Brud was going to have to make some excuse to her why he should disconnect but Elaine beat him to it.

Elaine very slightly parted her legs to make room for his bulging organ. But she continued to pull his hips toward her. Elaine started to chuckle for the first time in many minutes. She was not absolutely sure that she had caused his erection but she suspected it.

"Oh I am sorry. Did I do that to you?? I didn't mean it." she said. Incredibly, Elaine still held on to his waist. There!! The cat was out of the bag. She knew that he was aroused and that he wasn't making advances on her. What should Brud say??

"I didn't want to embarass you and I didn't plan this but you feel very nice to me" Brud told her. "It's a very normal thing." Brud said, fully expecting her to let go of him and tell him to go home. Now Elaine knew for sure that Brud was aroused.

Elaine now smiled more broadly with a twinkle. "It feels wonderful to me too." With that, Brud detected that Elaine very subtly rubbed her crotch against his pounding erection. What would she do next?? What was she saying to him??

"I didn't mean to do that to you and I know what it must be like for guys." she said. Secretly, Elaine was very happy that she had this effect on Brud.

"I will do whatever you want since it is not your fault." she told him.

Brud's brain was now swirling. Would she now just tell him to go home? He offered to leave but she very slightly shook her head no. Brud didn't answer for a moment and couldn't think of anything else to say. Finally he blurted out, "Elaine, you are very pretty and attractive. I like you a lot and I was just being a normal guy" he said to her, hoping that she would excuse his frisky organ.

Elaine then did the unexpected. She took his hand and switched out all the lights. "You can do whatever you like. I will be right here. I will know what you want by what I feel." she told him.

They were standing in the total dark and Brud was now wild. It seemed like he could do anything. He waited and thought what he should do. Without saying a word, he quickly rubbed his hand across her chest. He almost did it as if it was just a mistake.

Instead, she then took his hand and extended his forefinger. Elaine then guided the finger between her braless blouse buttons until it was rubbing her very erect small nipple. Elaine could hear Brud's breathing react. Brud could feel her pushing her breast up and he proceeded to gently squeeze the whole nipple between his fingers. Her breathing huffed with each small squeeze.

In the total dark, Brud undid several top buttons of her blouse and run his large, warm hands over her very firm small breasts. Her chest sashayed back and forth and he could hear her cooing with each breath. She easily let the blouse slide off her arms.

Still in the dark, Elaine then unbuttoned his shirt and stepped forward. While rubbing her pointy nipples across his bare chest, she took his hands around her waist and guided his fingers to unbutton the top of her skirt. The zipper creaked in the black silence and Brud heard the sound of her skirt swishing to the floor. She must have only panties on now, he thought!!

Again, Elaine took his fingers under the elastic band of her panties. She didn't need to show him how to slide them to the floor. He thought, oh my God! This must mean that her genitals were now exposed.

"I'm a little cold" she told him, nuzzling her bare breasts into his chest to have his warmth. He wrapped his heavy shirt around the both of them and she wiggled in his embrace. She continued sliding her hands around his waist.

Brud could now feel his enormous rod stiff in his underpants and pointed right into her crotch. He slid his hands all over her naked back and her now bare bum. His fingers had to be like eyes and she was gorgeously shaped - firm, no sag and with littlle muscles twitching in her petite buttocks. Her knees were now noticeably separated so that his stiff cock nuzzled in her genitals. How he wished to see her in the light but he knew that would just make him explode.

Brud decided to do the same for Elaine as she did for him. He directed her hands to his trouser belt. He didn't have to give her any further direction. In the dark, she soon had his slacks off, leaving his monster boner flying like a flag in a strong wind. Elaine expertly pulled the elastic band of his underpants over the extended shaft so it wouldn't hurt him. She slid the underpants down below his bum. She then resumed holding his waist and pulled him toward her. Brud could feel her whispy pubic hair on the top of his erect penis and thought that he might be leaking a little semen. Brud thought he would explode.

In the pitch black, Elaine now guided him to the nearby bedroom and invited him to lie back. With his dick like some tall skysc****r, Brud could hear Elaine walking around to the other side of the bed. Without another word, Elaine mounted Brud and slowly inserted his stiff shaft way up inside her. She was very wet and warm. She would push in his big penis an inch or so to get it wet and then almost withdraw. The next time, she would push down a little farther. Brud could hear her breathing increasing and he thought he detected her smile by the tone of her voice. Her breasts rubbed all over his chest and she had a small amount of sweat.

Brud wanted to hold his ejaculation so that he could share a mutual orgasm with her. But he was having trouble keeping his very stiff penis from spraying.

Elaine tried very hard to move only slightly. Brud could feel her nuzzle her wet clitoris into the base of his outstreched penis. Eventually, Elaine could no longer resist the incredible urge to start thrusting. Brud could feel tiny little contractions in her vagina once in awhile.

She started as very small random squeezing movements along her vaginal walls but soon progressed to vigorous stroking. Just as Brud was sure that she would fall off his big pole and he would burst his semen, Elaine suddenly stopped while pushing strongly down his big shaft so that her clit was rubbing against the bottom of his abdomen. Brud was afraid that he had done something wrong or that she had changed her mind. He was right on the edge of a monster ejaculation.

But she only stopped for a few seconds and then Brud could feel this intense, strong, anxious squeezing rippling up and down inside her vagina walls. Her breathing went wild. He could hear her voice swinging side to side as she exclaimed, "Oh God! Oh God! Oh my God!" She clenched his hands tightly and let out incredible vocalizations of violent relief.

Elaine's thunderous climax drew Brud's orgasm to a big end with Elaine weeping and laughing. Brud's first ejaculation splashed way up inside against her womb. It felt like quarts of ejaculant. Elaine flinched with each shot of his hot semen.

As the lovers collapsed in dreamy pleasure, Elaine started babbling like a brook. She was giggling and chuckling at what had just happened. "I know we haven't been together. I liked you the first time I set eyes on you." she admitted. Brud responded, "Yes, I've been watching you for some time. But there wasn't an opportunity until now to talk to you and maybe get together."

"I could feel you!!" she told him. "I felt your warm juice releasing way up inside me and it was wonderful." she exclaimed. Brud told her how much he liked her.

Moments passed in giggly murmurs and coos. Brud was starting to grow limp but Elaine kept him inside her. Incredibly, her urge restarted and she had another small squeezing orgasm.

Since Brud could not come again so soon but was still way up inside her, he had the delicious experience of feeling every morsel of her second orgasm. The squeezing rippled down her vaginal walls but mostly where he thought her G-spot must be located. The pulsations were fast at first but then slowed down and got weaker. What really interested him was how she rubbed and pushed her clitoris back and forth against his lower abdomen. He studied every tiny detail of the experience.

Brud noticed how hungry her clitoris seemed. He decided that if they had sex again in the future, he would very lovingly massage her clitoris until she was wild with excitement. He only hoped that he could delay his ejaculation long enough to share the climax with her.

"That was wonderful" she said. "I guess I really needed you".

Brud told her that he waited as long as he could so that she would have a strong climax. "I was so hungry for you and I didn't know what to do," he said to her.

"I could feel you strongly as I was coming" he told her. Brud had this vivid image of the mouth of her vagina squeezing.

They spoke a bit about how they were new to each other.

"Look, I know we don't really know each other. But I'd like to learn if you would. " she told him. Brud knew she couldn't see his face in the dark but he smiled anyway and hugged her and kissed her. "I'd love to get to know you better," he told her.

"I'd like to stay the night if that's okay with you." he asked her. "I would love it!" she replied.

They were still totally in the dark. They held each other under the covers while naked, laughed some more, mopped up the goo, rubbed each other all over and gradually drifted off to sleep.

Elaine woke up a couple times, felt his naked warm body next to hers and was amused to find that the sleeping Brud had the usual nightly erection. She thought about waking him up and briefly held the large, stiff organ. She pondered how his large cock could fit way up inside her and then she thought about how good it felt to her. But eventually she put her head on his bare chest, cuddled close and drifted off to sleep again.

&&&

Brud woke up to the sound of splashing water and the pale light of dawn. He had a great night's sleep and, for an instant, couldn't remember where he was. Suddenly, a slim, naked figure appeared at the doorway. "I've got the shower running if you want to join me" she said. Holy crap!! This must be some kind of wonderful dream but there she was.

Brud was astonished at how pretty her slim nude body was and he eagerly left the bed for the shower. She had perfect small, smooth organs and a tiny tuft of thin blonde pubic hair.

The couple played in the water and soaped each other up. Brud just continued to stare at Elaine's petite curvy body. His penis became very stiff again and Brud bent his knees as he got close to her. She slid the big organ way up inside her. There was no rush and Elaine could take her time building her arousal. Brud knew that if he couldn't hold his ejaculation, it was okay to release it.

She rubbed her soapy breasts across his chest until her nipples were like darts. Brud could feel her vagina getting very warm and juicy. She lifted one leg to get her clitoris closer to base of his penis.

"Can you hold my bum?" she asked him as she pulled up her other leg. He put both hands under her buttocks and lifted her small body against him. She wrapped both her legs around his waist. She could now push her clitoris against him more completely and rubbed it back and forth over the base of his penis.

She practically hung off his neck as her strong vaginal squeezes rippled up and down his erect penis. He had been trying to wait for her and at the exact right moment, she tipped his bucket. Brud released intense strong hot squirts way deep inside her. They had a wonderful, stand-up mutual orgasm. Brud held her bum and she thrust herself frantically up and down his very stiff rod. She continued to hug him very tightly after her genital spasms died down. The water glistened everywhere off their naked bodies. She kissed his neck over and over again.

After their wonderful mutual orgasm, Elaine asked Brud to help shampoo her thick hair. He worked the shampoo up and down the strands and he gently massaged down to her scalp. "That feels so wonderful!" she told him in dreamy satisfaction.

Brud was immensely enjoying the fragrance of the shampoo, watching and fondling her curvy body but most of all, her smiling giggles of small conversation. Although Brud couldn't get hard again right away, Elaine playfully soaped his penis several times. She especially liked Brud soaping her back, vulva and bum.

Brud resolved to have a warm soapy tub with her sometime, complete with big sudsy sponges.

In the afterglow, they both dried each other off. Elaine secretly admired Brud's strong body and caught herself looking at his penis several times. He was big and she had never felt such extreme satisfaction as his large organ buried inside her. But what she liked most was his tender, caring patience. He waited for her and wanted to make her feel wonderful.

"I didn't mean to take advantage of your sorrow," he started in apology.

"On the contrary, I really needed you and you were wonderful," she told him in his ear. Brud just smiled a big grin.

She dried his back and then toweled off his penis and testicles, giggling all the while. Elaine was extremely gratified that Brud had a large, long organ. He lovingly wiped the towel all over her back, breasts, bum and crotch. She really enjoyed him looking at her body and face.

As they dressed, they both smiled and chatted like new lovers. They went to Elaine's small kitchen and enjoyed each other over coffee and muffins. She sat on his lap, rubbed against him and the pair kissed each other over and over.

"Let's have a wonderful day together." he said and she smiled broadly.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tuffyo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2013, 11:14 AM

Default More please

I do like this story and would like to see you post more. Well done.
Old 04-03-2013, 03:27 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

It's a nice tail, with a good heart.

I was really distracted by the name "Brud" tho - can't you just call him Brad and avoid breaking the reader out of the moment? Brud sounds like a sci-fi name...
Old 04-03-2013, 03:30 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxenophile View Post
It's a nice tail, with a good heart.
Crap! I meant "tale"...

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018