Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2013, 03:37 PM

Thanked 6,598 Times in 172 Posts
Default Catch of the day

Hi, I have a new story that you mind like. I meant to post sooner but I have been a little busy.

Enjoy.

Catch of the day

If there was one thing worse than losing her bikini bottoms while swimming at the beach it was losing them and being famous at the same time as Deborah Williams discovered.
The mature and still glamorous anchor from breakfast television and a host of other shows was now cowering, her legs clamped together beneath the too clear surface of the calm sea.
Desperately, she looked around, hoping to see them floating by or lying on the sandy bottom beneath her acutely curled toes.
The wave had come in fast behind her, taking her off her feet and pushing her to the sandy bottom. She had been too busy coughing and spluttering to realize her situation until the probing fingers of Neptune had sent a flush to her cheeks and her hands downwards to cover her sudden nakedness. She forced herself not too scream in case anyone heard and decided to investigate. She glanced nervously towards the shore, it was late in the afternoon and the beach was beginning to empty, but not soon enough if she had to…
She pushed the thought aside and began to search. She moved slowly, keeping her lower body angled beneath the surface.
For an overwhelming number of her male fans, her situation would have been heaven sent by some of the posts she had read on a few internet forums late at night while suffering from a sudden surge of ego fuelled by half a bottle of red wine. These men videoed her appearances and fantasied what they would like to do to her and what they dreamt she would do to them.
Her heart was beginning to race now. She swept her long freshly dyed hazel hair from her face. Her bikini bottoms were no where to be found. Desperately she moved closer to the shore, struggling to keep her lower body beneath the all too clear sea, her full breasts, large as ever no matter hard she detoxed herself or dieted, were almost falling out of her bikini top.
God, maybe she should have acted her age and kept wearing a one piece! But no, she had considered that and dismissed it. She still looked good, god she still worked out, she’d even shaved a couple of years off her age to keep herself in that magic forty-something range and vamped the ass of herself on any glitzy red carpet bash she could get invited to.
A man walking along the shore glanced in her direction and she sank down further in to the water. He smiled and she instinctively with polished practice smiled back. She watched him go, andwondered what she could have said. He would have been stunned for a moment, then he would have smiled, of that she was sure. Her predicament was the stuff of male fantasies and if he’d recognized her, she was sure it would have made it all the erotic for him. She saw herself gesturing to dunes where she had left her clothes, his slow walk, making her embarrassment all the more intense and all the more enjoyable for him. He would hold out a towel for her, but she would still have to get to it and he would be watching…
No, there had to be another way.
But what?
She glanced over her shoulder and saw two canoeists; a man and a woman. She felt safer with them. Even if he was only her friend, he would have to control himself in front of his companion. He would enjoy her plight later, with a few friends, but not so openly now.
She swam to them, keeping her naked bottom beneath the surface.
“I need your help, please,” she said, swimming up close to them. She told them quickly what had happened, getting the words out before they stuck in her throat and refused budge.
The young man was smiling, she had expected that. So was the young woman. Of the two, Deborah was more disturbed by the open mirth playing on the girl’s face. She had expected her to find it funny, who wouldn’t, except the one who was almost naked, but she had expected to see a look of sisterly sympathy too. There was none.
“So what do you want me to about it?”
Deborah looked open mouthed at her. Surely she was not that dumb or heartless.
“Can you get me something to wear from the beach?” She looked imploringly at her. Then at her companion who was peering down through the water much to her raging embarrassment. “Please, you can’t leave me like this. How would you feel if this happened to you?”
“Well for a start I wouldn’t be so stupid as to wear a bikini too small for my fat arse. My ex used to lust after you. I caught him on the computer downloading pictures of you. I even caught him…you make me sick.
Oh God!
“But you can’t leave me like this. I’ll pay you.”
The woman sneered. “This is too priceless, I’m only sorry I haven’t got a camera with me.” Deborah wasn’t, she could see that other woman wasn’t bluffing. “You’re right though, I can’t leave you like this.”
Thank goodness, maybe she wasn’t so bad after all.
The young woman grabbed Deborah’s bikini top making her scream. Desperately she fought to keep it on only to feel another pair of hands go to work on the straps at the back undoing them. Now her full round breasts still defying age and gravity were as naked as the rest of her. She had cried in public before, but not like this, not with such a feeling of hopelessness and helplessness.
“Well what shall we do next?” The woman asked her friend as Deborah cowered naked between them.
“Well, I like what I see, why don’t we push her towards the shore and tell everyone who she is?”
The young woman thought for a moment. “No, let’s just leave her here like this. This way it is her word against us… now you see it now you don’t.” she said throwing the bikini top into the sea about twenty feet away. “Bye Bye and try not to get your tits too wrinkly.”
Her top had sunk by time she had reached where it had been thrown. She dived down and forced to her eyes to stay open. Colours swam before them and for a moment she thought she saw something large swimming past her. She surfaced and looked around nervously, but the sea was calm and deserted apart from a motor boat about a good five minutes swim away.
What choice did she have? Not only was she now completely naked and humiliated but there was something in the water with her. She dived forward and began to swim fast towards the boat unconcerned by her nakedness or the man standing at the stern His weather-beaten face crinkled into a broad smile as she cowered naked by the sleek hull.
“Having a rough day?”
“Please, can you get me something to wear?” she pleaded.
“I suppose I can,” he said. “Don’t go away.”
Was he trying to be funny!
He bent down and picked up a bikini; red one just like hers. She stared at it open mouthed. It was hers. But how?
She reached out to grab it, but he sn*tched it away.
“I’m raising money for a new life boat and I’m sure a famous person like you would be only too willing to help us with it?” God not another fan!
“This is blackmail,” she hissed. “I want my bikini now!”
“I’m teasing you with your bikini, but I have something more incriminating.” There was a shoal of bubbles beside her followed by two scuba divers. She been around cameras long enough to recognize an underwater still and video units when she saw them. They had documented her mishap; they had retrieved her bikini and captured every humiliating moment. She grabbed the side of the boat to steady herself suddenly unbothered about being naked.
“It’s nothing personal,” he said making no effort to put an end to her embarrassment by handing her bikini to her. “We just came to see what we could film to make money with, and you are our catch of the day.”
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beachheadache For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 09:39 PM

Awesome story
The Following User Says Thank You to Maryse ouellet For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break