uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2013, 09:38 AM

Default Embarassing.com - Reloaded

This is an idea i had few years ago, but never had the time to write it properly. You probably know it already from my last account, but i lost the password, so i decided to make a new one. Now i'm ready to write it again. Hope you will appreciate and please say me what you think. Next chapter will be out in few hours.

- Embarassing.com -

Chapter 1: Tricked

Ann walked out of the shower in a warm spring day, drying herself with a soft white towel as she watched herself into the mirror.
I'm too much shy!, she was always thinking after a shower.
"I'd love to be more… more…", she said touching her body and blushing deep red.

"Ann, your friends are here! I send them up, get dressed!", said Ann's mom from downstairs.
"Ok, mummy!", answered wrapping the towel around her nice body and starting to brush her long jet black hair.

"Anny, can we enter?", asked Martina Price, a sexy brunette with a tight body and rounded tits.
"Yes, Martina! Please enter!", answered Ann checking the towel wrapped around her 36c boobies.

"Ann, are you still wearing that?", asked Ari, a beautiful blonde and tall girl with blue eyes, deep and wonderful as the sky. "Want to go out naked?".

Martina and Ari started giggling like two schoolgirls, even if they were already 19 years old.
"No, no! I'll be ready in no time, i swear!", said Ann blushing red.
"Oh Anny, you are too much shy!", said Martina tugging at her towel. "You have to do something about it! You heard about that new internet site?".
Ann looked around confused. "Site? What kind of site she meant?", Ann asked to herself.
"Oh, true!", said Ari jumping on Ann's bed. "Embarassing.com! That new site that can hypnotize you to do embarrassing things to win your shyness on different levels!".

The two girls watched each other and started laughing hard.
"Why don't you try it? Maybe you can even go on the the firs step with someone!", said Martina turning on Ann's computer.

"No, wait!", said Ann moving toward. "i can't do it!".
Ari grabbed her towel from behind and ordered: "You have to do this or i'll sn*tch this towel of you and force you to walk naked in the street in front of your house, right now!"
Ann blushed deeply and stopped moving and talking. She knew that Ari was kidding and was not that type of person to do that to her, but she felt a strange sensation of excitement rising inside her: the thought to be naked in front of someone in a public place was turning her on, but also scared her like hell. A lot of times she masturbated thinking about that and was splendid.

"Ok, we are in!", said Martina moving onto a chair. "Sit here, Ann, i already made an account for you. Come on! You just have to decide your embarrassing thing to be hypnotized for!".
Ann blushed again. She was soo shy!
"O-ok!", answered Ann. "but a nice one…. mmm… this one!".
Ann indicated the "be more daring" one. That was a normal "hypnotization" option that makes a person a bit less shy for an evening (but just a bit), to make her understand what she can do and feel without being blocked by and extreme shyness. The examples were about very shy guys finally able to talk to their dream girls, or girls obtaining the ability to watch people in the eyes without blushing.
Ann completed the request and selected the next step. The screen turned black and some letters appeared: "Now you will be hypnotized. Please only the one who wants to be hypnotized must do the next step. When you are ready press the enter button".

"Ok, girls! I get dressed and then i do that!", said Ann going into the bathroom and closing the door behind her.

Ari waited till Ann disappeared into the bath then started giggling like a mad and pushing the "back" button on the computer to return to the main menu of the site where you have to decide the hypnotization.
"Ari, what are you doing? We finally convinced her and you want to…", Martina went silent and blushed like hell as she saw what her friend has selected. "Wait Ari, you want to change her hypnotization?".
Ari giggled again and then said: "Sure! Come one just the be more daring? She needs more to wake up! And this is the best!".
Martina looked away embarrassed. "Ok…but… she will end up completely naked!".
Ari bit her lower lips then answered: "Well this will wake her up and… would be a lot of fun for us to, right? Don't tell me you don't like it?".
Martina looked away as she was visibly excited: "Ok you win! Do it!".
The girls laughed as they completed all the steps and the screen turned black again, like before.

"Girls, why are you laughing?", said Ann coming out the bathroom wearing a pair of jeans and a black shirt. "
"Ohh, nothing!", answered Ari with a big smirk on her face. "Now we go out, we don't want to be hypnotized to be more daring! Press the enter button, sugar!".
Ari laughed at Martina as the two closed Ann's bedroom door.

"She will understand we changed the options!", whispered Martina.
"Don't worry!", answered Ari with an naughty grin. "We will have a lot of fun, tonight!".

Continue...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SexyGator For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2013, 10:40 AM

Default Chapter 2

I know that the pacing of this one is a bit slow, but don't worry! It was needed to give something to the story, from the next one the ENF factor will be part of the story, and not just a tease.
Hope you'll appreciate it anyway!

Chapter 2: I Am Pink

Ari and Martina were in the car, waiting their friend while she was going through the hypnotization.

"I'm pretty sure she'll find out what you changed…", said Martina moving her head side to side. "And she'll be pissed at us!".

"No, don't worry!", answered back the blonde Ari. "I told you already that the process will make her forget about it, she will just remember the start of the hypnotization, and then nothing…".

Ari laughed and bit her lower lips.
"Do you know who Nude-Gary is?", asked the blonde.
"Nude-Gary?", giggled the lovely brunette Martina. "You mean that boy that stripped completely naked in front of his entire school?".
"Yes!", answered the naughty Ari. "That boy… i think every single girl of this state has his pics on the phone…".
"Yeah, i have his nude pics to… by the way, why you asked me about him?", asked Martina checking the photos on her brand new hi-tech cellphone.

Ari licked her lips and then answered: "Well that naughty boy used the embarrassing.com site and was hypnotized to do a thing he would never ever do in his life".
"Oh my!", said Martina glaring at the pics of Nude-Gary that she finally found. "You mean… wait, we can't let this happen to Ann, you know?".

Ari tossed her head back and rised her long legs, resting her feet in front of her.
"Don't' worry, Martina, don't worry!", said the blonde laughing. "Her hypno is not that bad, and we are with her right? Nothing can go wrong and she'll finally be free from her shyness and all. In the end she will thank us, trust me!".

Martina giggled again, looking at Nude-Gary pics and thinking about the hypnotization options Ari selected for their shy friend.
"Do you know Samantha Nipples?", asked Ari again. "Oh i'm sure you know her!".

Martina jumped on her sit
"Are you kidding?", she shouted out. "Who does not know Samantha Nipples? She was the girl unable to wear something to cover her breasts! No matter what she did in that particular day, her boobs were always exposed! Wait! Don't tell me embarrassing.com site is the responsible once again!?".

Ari nodded with a huge grin on her face.
"Oh my my!", said Martina looking at her blonde friend. "She became so famous around the boys! That site is powerful, and i did not believe in it at the beginning!".
"Why don't you try yourself, then?", asked Ari giggling like a schoolgirl.
"Shut up, i'll never do it…", answered the brunette looking at the street. "Hey, Ann is coming, don't say a world about it and… what the hell she put on? That's a pink waistcoat?".

Ann entered into the car and greeted her friends once again.
"Hey, girl!", said all happy. "Now i feel better, you know it? I think that site is all suggestion, but i feel really good!".
Ari and Martina looked each other amused.
"Yes, don't look at me that way!", said Ann smiling. "Who can be hypnotized to do embarrassing things? Oh Come on! I did a quick check at the site and everything was pretty unbelievable, you know?".

"Psst!", Martina called the attention of her blonde friend. "Are you sure is everything ok?".
"Yeah, yeah, don't worry!", answered Ari whispering. "Is all part of the hypno options, she feels happy and free…".

Ann continued to chat about how impossible is to make her do something she does not want to do and how much useless was the site, since the hypnotization process was just a blank screen.

"A blank screen?", asked Martina whispering. "You see? It does not work at all!".
"It's working indeed!", answered again the beautiful Ari smiling. "She does not remember to be hypnotized, everything ok!".
Ari gave the brunette a up thumb and then turned her attention to Ann.

"Hey, sugar!", said the blonde looking at her shy friend. "That's a new waistcoat there?".

Ann was wearing a bright pink waistcoat that was covering her black t shirt completely.
"Nice, right?", answered Ann looking happy. "I bought it last month but i was embarrassed to wear it and now you see? I'm no more embarrassed about it!".

Ari looked Martina in the eyes and smiled.
"And it's PINK!", said giggling.
"Oh yeah, really PINK!", added Martina putting her tongue out a bit and doing an amused yet sexy face.

"Yes, pink…", replied Ann feeling dizzy and confused for a second. "Know what girls? I feel pink today! I am pink today! I AM PINK!".

Ari looked at Martina again, while the brunette started to drive down the road.
"See?", asked the blonde whispering to the brunette. "Everything is going fine….everything working as the plan says!".
Martina made another amused face and then said to everyone in the car: "Yes, Anny! Today you are PINK! You'll be really pink eh eh!".

Continue...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SexyGator For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2013, 01:25 AM

Interesting! But I think we are all waiting for the story to pick up before we comment.

So... when can we expect the next part?
Old 03-11-2013, 09:39 PM

Keep it up

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s