uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2014, 11:54 AM

Default Inna's Revenge

Inna: you there? I’ll wear this with a fur coat <sends pic http://www.hellomagazine.com/imagenes//fashion/2013050812464/blake-lively-new-york-photoshoot/0-63-822/blake-lively-met--z.jpg>

Nisha: u shouldn’t go. ur not even invited

Inna: maybe I should wear this instead <sends pic http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_KqRqdHFWacQ/TRjPFCK1PxI/AAAAAAAABBg/oF9VCttLnC0/s1600/Blake-Lively-in-white-bow-Marchesa-jacket-Spring-2010-chs2.jpg>

Nisha: damn! I’m a girl but that’s hot

Nisha: I know you’d never wear that out

Nisha and you’re changing the subject. the Gates don’t even like you. at least Resha doesn’t and she’s the only one that counts

Inna: whatevs, she’s not even a Gates. people only like her because the Prince does.

Nisha: nice. revenge at the funeral. any other Gates events you want to ruin? I think there’s a baby shower coming up…

Inna: now or never. once the prince takes over the company, she’s untouchable

-----------------------
Puzzle: this is based on what might be the first ENF story. As a hint, the Garden of Eden is the second.

Choose your own adventure: pick your favorite hottie for Inna (for example search GIS for: adriana lima evening gown)

Illustrations: I can add your drawings to the posts and will send the next chapter in advance. I’ll probably add images as links.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:04 PM

Default Chapter 1

“Can I take your umbrella madame?”

“Sure. Can I get a ticket?”

“I assure you I have an exceedingly good memory. Though I don’t remember you”

“Inna. Charmed I'm sure. Some call me the queen of the Upper East Side. But you can just call Alana Gates…she’ll vouch for me”

“You're...expected. Just need your cell phone. The press would love to get pictures of this. That’s the way the Gates want it and they know best”

“Here”

Inna’s plan has already failed. How is she going to coordinate with Alana now?

She walk in, her head high. Looking over her shoulder, she sees the bouncer let several friends of the Gates pass without a word. She glares, catches herself and smiles.
The Following User Says Thank You to rojoa For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2014, 01:51 PM

Probably should have mentioned this is a slow boiler
Old 06-04-2014, 01:36 AM

Default Chapter 2

Inna marches into the mansion, eyeing the doors to the ballroom. She knows she makes a good impression in her close fitting fur coat that shows off her curves. The coat ends a few inches below her well shaped bubble butt and below that her long gown sweeps along the floor. She knows the Gates well enough to know this is more party that funeral and her veil and bright hat are a parody of grief.

“I like Reza. By rights we should be like sisters. I almost hate to do this to her…but she deserves it”

She walks purposefully towards the closed and elegantly carved ballroom doors, behind which she can clearly hear November Rain. She eyes the doorman, waiting for him to open the door. He looks up impassively “upstairs please. The Gates ask that people be received properly”, and he nods towards the grand staircase.

From the top, she looks down on the other guests, comfortable that she’s unrecognized until she’s ready to spring her trap. This is a house she knows intimately from when the Gates treated her like a daughter. She enters the coat room, remembering piano lessons with the Gates daughters and her first kiss in the coat closet.

The station is manned by Juli, a young girl in a gown like Inna’s, except without the curves. Her less responsible and busty friend Anna lounges nearby, staring out the window.

“May I take your coat?”
“No thank you”
“Erm, actually you have to leave something. The Gates were very specific”
Inna isn’t willing to trust her coat to the tween. “Let’s give her something she can appreciate”
She reaches into her coat as though she’s going to unbutton it and instead slides down the top of her strapless dress. Juli stares at a D-cup bra on her table in horror, turning red, and then envy. Inna feels a little bad for a moment, but is distracted by her breasts exposed under the coat and the feeling of her nipples against the fur of her coat. “Hmmm, maybe I should leave my top down”

Juli is too mortified but Anna realizes both that Inna is hesitating because she’s turned on, and that she’s about to walk away without tipping. “I promised no more shoplifting but this doesn’t count” she thinks, as she dumps the contents of Inna’s purse into the tip basket and slides in several memorial candles in their place.

“Forget something?” asks Anna
Found out, Inna blushes and quickly pulls her dress up, walking out quickly.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rojoa For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2014, 12:41 AM

Default Chapter 3

Inna walks towards the exit that will lead her to the ballroom, happy to leave Juli and Anna behind. Striding into the adjoining hallway, she see Resha in the next room, with her back turned and talking to a couple of her friends. In a glance, she knows who they are, the reasons they came, whether their hair and clothes are in fashion and the odds they’ll turn towards her. “Maybe I can duck out until she leaves…but I don’t want to hide from that b*tch”. The hallway has no adjoining rooms or closets and she panics. “Just this once. Revenge is best served cold. She’s the queen of slander and it’s time she gets a dose of her own medicine”. A lightbulb goes off and she quietly opens the window, stepping out onto the fire escape running along the side of the house.

To keep her dress clean, Inna pulls it up above her knees, holding the loose fabric in a hand with her purse. Warily eyeing the grates that floor the fire escape, Inna bends down and crawls forward on her knees and other hand past the room Resha is in. “Yuck, they never clean this” she thinks, “looking at her dirty hands and knees”. The dress is tight over her butt, slowing her down and she raises the hem a bit more, embarrassed to be showing her legs, even with no one around.

Peeking through the window of the next room, she sees the coast is clear and stands, lifting the window open, letting her long dress fall down to the grating to free her hands. She takes off her shoes and quietly sets them down inside the house, then starts to push up though the window. Her elbows rest on the sill with her purse in one hand and the hat and veil in the other. As soon as her center of gravity is through the window, she feels that her dress is staying behind.

Caught off guard, with her hands full, Inna freezes, feeling her dress slip off of her. The strapless dress slides, exposing her breasts behind her coat. As her arm strength fades and she slides forward further, the dress stops at her hips.

“Ung” she grunts, her stomach landing on the windowsill, a desperate maneuver to catch the dress [2]. She can’t reach and feels the top of the dress at her calves [1]. Missing the dress, she grabs her panties instead and pushes her self through the window. The dress slides off her feet and she lands inside with a thump.

“it’s a wardrobe malfunction, don’t panic. Time for damage control”. She quickly buttons her coat, rubbing her knees to remove the dirt, and puts the hat and veil back on. The fur coat leaves most of her thighs exposed and it stops just below her butt. Inna tries unsuccessfully to pull the coat down. A few inches of her oversized panties show below the coat [3]. “I hope that looks like a short skirt” she thinks “now there’s a second reason I’m glad I’m wearing these” she thinks “I always feel…distracted…when wearing sexy underwear”.

“Just need a little touchup” she says to herself, seeing no one is around. Opening her purse, she realizes it’s full of red candles. “That teenaged klepto is so on my list” she says to herself. Inna starts to peek back out to get her dress and she hears voices approaching. In frustration throws her purse out, closes the window, and turns towards the voices.

“This is a good spot for fresh air” says an older balding man in a dark pinstriped suit. “Just needed to come up for air”. “Came for a different kind of air myself” says the man, pulling out a cigar. Inna impatiently pretends to be interested in a family photo, waiting for the man to leave. Five minutes later, she opens the window and bends forward. On the grating she sees her purse, with several candles spilled out. Her dress is nowhere to be found.

---------

Images (poor drawing warning)

[1] - link
[2] - link
[3] - link
Old 06-15-2014, 04:08 PM

Default Chapter 4

Inna is glad to move on. As she walks she hears a couple of plinks on the marble floor and turns, realizing she has lost the top two buttons on her coat [1]. Cutting her losses, she walks on past a large group of ladies seated and having coffee. She is recognized by her Aunt Jemma despite the veil and knows she can’t just keep walking. “Aunt” is more of a friendly title as they aren’t related.

“Sit down and chat a while Inna. I remember when you had skinny legs and sc****d knees”
Inna walks up to Jemma but doesn’t sit, fearing the coat will ride up, exposing her panties.

“Auntie. It’s good to see you. No time to stay though”
“Your generation. Always in a hurry with no time for what matters.
“The way you dress” says Jemma, turning to a friend “it looks like she’s in her bloomers”
“Nah, she’s just in style. I think they call them booty shorts”
“You kids. So cute but so rude. Don’t know if I should kiss you or take you over my knee and spank you“
“Did you forget this is a party? We put the fun in funeral” she laughs to her self. “Come on, give me the hat and veil, I’ll give them back after”. Inna hesitates and then turns them over. She can’t say no to her auntie.

Now that she can be easily recognized, Inna feels exposed and tries to find a way out of the group.

Aunt Jemma, in a quick move unexpected for an older lady, grabs the band of Inna’s panties, pulling them towards her “come her missy!”. They stretch out and expose much of Inna’s ass. She hesitates to force herself free, afraid she’ll be blamed if she hurts the frail woman or that the effort will ruin the waistband, leaving her panties to slide down around her knees as she walk. Jemma elbows her to the side an slides off the panties in a quick move lowers them down to her knees. Inna’s tight bare rump is exposed and raised up. Her ass jiggles with the first slap…

“At least that could happen” she thinks.

“Jemma, Aunt Sally said that she doesn’t get along with you anymore because you gossip too much. I told her it isn’t true”
“Sally said that. She’s the worst…”
The ladies lean forward and gossip and Inna slips away, minus a couple of items but with her dignity intact.

---

[1] - link

Last edited by rojoa; 06-15-2014 at 04:10 PM. Reason: add link
Old 06-17-2014, 10:52 PM

Default Chapter 5, Part 1

After that narrow escape, Inna considers heading back out. Back past where her dress used to be, back past the coat check girls, back past the bouncer and worst of all probably back past Resha who would see her in retreat. Her momentary doubt is quelled when she sees a friend.

“Velma, good to see you”.
“Yeah, you tool. This party kind of blows”.
“Do you have an extra pair of pants, a skirt, shorts?” Inna smiles “a sari, yoga pants, leggings, tights, pantyhose?”
“Why would I…I’m not even going to ask. Most people dress *before* they leave the house”
“Helpful as always”. They both laugh and Velma gives a quick wave and walks on.

Inna heads in the other direction where she sees a sign marked “Femmes” with the Venus symbol. “I do need to do some more cleanup” she thinks, remembering that her stomach has a line of dirt from her fall on the window sill. “So weird that they installed public bathrooms”. The bathrooms are one of the few modern concessions in the house. Much like the standing pay phone booths they were added to make it easier for the Gates to throw parties.

She enters the bathroom, an odd clash of paneled oak walls and modern stalls painted black, perhaps in an attempt to hide them. She peeks under the stalls, seeing she’s alone and unbuttons her coat and opens it, pausing in front of a large standing mirror to admire her large breasts, her toned stomach and her long legs. The mirror is a few steps from the clamshell basin, and she walks back and forth between them to clean herself, leaving a puddle of dirty water on the dark green tile.

She hears female voices outside and heads for the stall. One of them sounds like Resha and Inna looks forward to a chance to listen in on her plans. Hoping to camouflage herself, she sits on the toilet and lowers her panties to her ankles.

“Not one of them knows how to dance”
“Yeah, the old people just kind of shuffle. Some of the guys think dancing means swinging your elbows around. I think I bruised two ribs”
“Ah, Nilda, now that’s a tragedy. Especially with shoes that nice”
“Looks like a job for the fashion police!” says Giulia.

Inna hears them walking towards the stall and she crosses her legs, irrationally thinking they can see her. Suddenly two pairs of hands reach under the stall and unceremoniously yank off her panties, taking her shoes with them. Inna gasps.

“Nice shoes but the granny panties have *got* to *go*” says one girl, sliding her shoes back under the stall.
“Give me back my underwear!” says Inna. After a prolonged moment of shock, she opens the stall door and rushes out with her coat still unbuttoned. She stops at the exit door, realizing she’s basically naked and that the girls are out of reach.

Inna peeks out the door crack, seeing two large breasted Italian girls in short dresses chatting near the door. Nilda is holding the panties in a hand and is waving her hands while she talks to her friend.

“She’s lucky she wasn’t wearing an ugly dress!”
“It was weird. I didn’t see any dress. Just a lot of skin”
“Bet she had it hung up. I take off my dress when I pee” says Nilda
“She was probably touching herself. What a weirdo. Wait, you do what?”

With a shake of the head, she calms her nerves, peeking around the stall door in case anyone else enters. She walks gingerly over to the mirror, covering her pubic mound with her hand, the slightest touch thrilling her as she fears someone might walk in.

Inna buttons her coat and leans towards the mirror fixing her hair. The door opens and a couple of older ladies raise their eyebrows at the partial view of her bare tush showing because her coat rode up a few inches.

“Excuse me” says Inna, heading back into the stall, standing this time, to regroup. She raises her coat, making sure it’s nowhere near the gap under the door.
Old 06-20-2014, 09:34 PM

Default Story continued elsewhere...

I've continued the story <a href="http://rojoa.deviantart.com/">here</a>. Some of the links above were broken when I renamed images and those can be found there as well.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Video36 I nterview

2m:55s

01-15-2006

5m:53s

09-24-2015

2m:20s

01-05-2024
Big ass show butt, sweep floor

4m:47s

04-30-2023