Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2019, 01:55 PM

Thanked 6,699 Times in 273 Posts
Default Packing the camping trailer

When we lived back in the mid-west we had a fifth-wheel camping trailer. (For those out of the US, I think it is called an articulated trailer.) Often the night before we were going on a camping trip we would park it either in the driveway or sometimes on the street in front of the house.

As her usual attire, my wife was often totally naked busying around the house while we gathered things for our upcoming outing. We would stage all our things by the door and then when we finally got everything together my wife would slip into some clothes and we would make several trips to the camper to load everything in at once.

I remember this first time that when we were ready to move things from the house to the camper I suggested that rather than my wife getting dressed that she remain naked for the trips back and forth. Figuring there was no way she would do it because there was still several people driving by the house and would easily see her. It was around 9 o’clock at night and the sun had just set. It was dark, but not totally yet.

To my surprise, she just picked up a load of gear and went out the door walking towards the camper door. I followed admiring the view. She stood by the door and waited for me to open it so she could deposit her load and go back for another. I stayed in the camper putting things away while she went back and forth probably a dozen times all the time totally naked.

Not counting the cars that passed by, there was 5 houses that if anyone happened to look out their windows they would have seen my wife bare assed.

After that first time, whenever we packed things after the sun went down, I’d ask my wife to do it naked, more often than not, she would do it for me.

Another thing she would do for me was just before we went to bed we would check the camper and the truck to see that we had locked it securely. This meant to walk completely around the truck and camper checking the doors and storage compartments. When it was parked on the street she had to walk down the curb side, across the front, down the street side and across the back. The whole process would take 3-4 minutes. She would do this completely naked taking her time never hiding.

When it was parked on the street there was 8 houses that had a clear view.

There was only one neighbor that I know of that indicated that he was on to our little adventure. He said that whenever he saw us getting ready for a trip, he would watch for our loading process and her final walk around. I never told her that he was watching.
Attached Thumbnails
254BL.jpg  
Old 08-07-2019, 02:47 PM

Thanked 5,753 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy4 View Post

When it was parked on the street there was 8 houses that had a clear view.

There was only one neighbor that I know of that indicated that he was on to our little adventure. He said that whenever he saw us getting ready for a trip, he would watch for our loading process and her final walk around. I never told her that he was watching.
Damn! Lucky neighbor! Now, where did you say you live??? LOL

BTW- Had many good times in our 5th-wheel!
Old 08-10-2019, 03:40 PM

Cut the crotch out of her Spanx. She likes to wear them for the control when she wears dresses and skirts, but knows I would like her pantiless, so it's a compromise. Her pussy is on full display for me. She also cuts the crotch out of her pantyhose or wears crotchless style, but she doesn't wear pantyhose very often since they can be hot and they're not so much in style these days. But, for formal occasions, she is generally exposed under her dress.
Old 08-11-2019, 07:10 AM

Thanked 13,051 Times in 312 Posts

For the last few years I have been trying to get my wife to participate in a webcam sex chat and she has always demurred. A couple of weeks ago when I brought it up again and she still said no, however, she did say she would let me video her playing with her big black dildo and that I could post it as long as I blurred her face. I thought it was a good show/compromise. If I can figure out how to blur her face I might go ahead and post it.
Old 08-11-2019, 02:14 PM

Thanked 2,025 Times in 233 Posts
Default Could have been seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouty View Post
In our pool. Might not seem much, but it was.
Years ago when our kids were finally asleep from playing in the above ground pool, we would go back in without our suits. There are two stories houses next to our backyard, We kept the lights off but could have been seen by our neighbors. No ... we didn't just swim
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2019, 05:42 AM

Thanked 4,137 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacouple501 View Post
For the last few years I have been trying to get my wife to participate in a webcam sex chat and she has always demurred. A couple of weeks ago when I brought it up again and she still said no, however, she did say she would let me video her playing with her big black dildo and that I could post it as long as I blurred her face. I thought it was a good show/compromise. If I can figure out how to blur her face I might go ahead and post it.
Blurring can be undone by those with ninja video skills. Just film her from the neck down and then delete the metadata on the video... and make sure nothing in the video gives away any hints. Search the net and these things are easy to find. It will give you and your wife peace of mind and it will mean she'll be open to doing more!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2019, 09:33 AM

Thanked 1,419 Times in 239 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn933 View Post
This is where we are at right now. I love it and she seems to get excited but only a fraction of my level. She has definitely become more and more daring each time I have told her to pose for a nude photo next to an open window. Her face as her eyes are looking nervously out the window and her big smile are priceless
Oh, I too love showing off my wife fully naked in front of hotel windows! The best ones, of course are the big floor-to-ceiling ones. Have you ever had any guy stopping by or enjoying the show?
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2019, 10:42 AM

Thanked 7,440 Times in 287 Posts

When we have a large project that she wants done around the house, my wife will bribe me by volunteering to get naked and help out. If it’s a project that she really doesn’t like doing, she will volunteer to be the Topless Beer Chick for me and whoever helps me.
Old 08-13-2019, 01:16 PM

My wife is very modest. Not only modest but probably a bit prude too.

A little over a year ago though we were staying at a cabin with her very hot sister. Even though my wife is shy and reserved her sister can get her to losen up if there is alcohol involved. Her sister is much better at losening her up than I am even. On the friday night in the cabin there were lots of drinks going around and my wife got pretty drunk. Her sister suggested that we all play a strip game with some cards and my wife actually said yes.

My wife being pretty drunk got naked really fast. After playing for a bit her sister was down to her panties and I was down to my boxers. My wife was cheering us on which was mind blowing to me! Not only was my wife naked with someone else around but she was cheering for her topless sister to beat me so Id be naked too.

I lost on purpose so that I could be naked. I figured that would potentially lead to more fun activities since I could at least see her sisters boobs.

After the game we all just kind of hung out naked and my wife just let it happen. After a while I was sitting on the couch with my wife and her sister was in a close by chair. My wife put her feet in my lap for me to rub them. My wife knows I like her feet. Her sister ended up putting her feet in my lap too so I was rubbing one of each.

I decided to push my luck since if it didnt work I could just blame the alcohol. In reality I wasnt all that drunk but they didnt have to know that. I took one of each of their feet and put it on my dick and got them to start rubbing.

They were drunk and tired by this point so it wasnt the best footjob I ever had but I got my shy prude wife to get naked and then let her topless sister give me a footjob.
Old 08-17-2019, 09:08 PM

Thanked 1,349 Times in 67 Posts

On our honeymoon no less, we had taken a walk in a large city park. We came across this old grubby looking bum. He was a mess and very dirty. I told her she needed to go over and fuck his brains out. She hesitated and said not without a condom. Oh ya! I just happened to have one in my billfold and pulled it out and handed it to her. She grinned at me and in no time had his pants down around his ankles putting the condom on him. He was quite well hung. Right there on that park bench, sort of dark out but light up enough for me to watch, she pulled her panties off from under her skirt, bent over the bench and let him take her doggy while I watched.

After a few minutes, we heard someone coming so we stopped. She wanted him to finish so she suggested taking him back to our hotel room. Once inside, she took off her dress and helped him get undressed. Without taking a shower or anything, she climbed on top of him and rode him. He still had the condom on from the park. She finally rolled over and let him do what he wanted to her. I about busted a nut just from watching. When he finally finished, she let him take a shower then as he walked to the door to leave, gave him some money to buy some food.

I teased her so hard about paying a dirty old man for sex.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1

0m:44s