Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2023, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokaz_cycki View Post
However, in my private collection of videos I was clearly missing posed shots where the girl is smiling, because in everyday life people tend not to smile.
I had sort of fallen in love with a girl because of the smiling and other inexplicable but sweet expressions captured during her loo visits...

Besides that, you mentioned social skill is all one needs to get the desired photos - that is far from true. Neither my wife nor any other captured subject would have approved if I had asked about taking nude pictures
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ds97 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2023, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brett_reed View Post
For the old timers. My first attempt to catch my wife on hidden camera all I had was a cheap wire in pinhole BW camera. After giving a lot of thought to how I could use this I finally found a workable solution. the TV in the bedroom was an old color tv with a Jerrold set top convertor on top of it in order to get remote control. The convertor had a VHF input on it. I used that with a video cable going to the camera I mounted inside behind the red bezel. I think I had it wired to a video capture card in my computer in the basement.

Now I have no need to use a hidden camera, I can use the hidden app on my phone to take video and pictures secretly. She has gained a lot of weight over the years but I still take secret pictures.
Which app are you referring to? (sorry for bringing back the forever old post)
The Following User Says Thank You to LuvsDaBoobies For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2023, 09:04 AM

For Android this one is fine:
https://www.f-droid.org/packages/org....TimeLapseCam/
The Following User Says Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2023, 07:34 AM

My wife is fine with me creeping on her as long as she gets to see the content. I think she said something to her sister though. Her sister is always reluctant to change clothes at our place.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pantiesandbush For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2023, 12:19 PM

This isn't even a hidden camera story, which makes it crazier imo.

I got a surprise eyefull after installing some home security cameras in my long term girlfriend/partners house, I kind
of split time between my house and hers for a variety of reasons. But her 19yo daughter recently broke up with her
boyfriend, who use to be around the house a lot. A friend of his leaked some threatening remarks he made in a private group, and while I don't think he's all that serious ((last I saw him, he was bawling his eyes out and wanting a hug from me.. GAH GO AWAY!), you plan for the worst case scenario.

Security cameras are cheap, easy to install, and me & my partner agreed putting up a couple was a no brainer. It gave us a lot of peace of mind with him, and her keeping an eye on her younger teenage son. Plus? Its great entertainment watching her dogs/cats do their thing. But the cameras were no secret, EVERYONE has access to the app that can remotely access the cameras. Yet last night when I checked in, the daughter was bent over bottomless, in a hiked up nightshirt in the living room. Had them half up before she turned, and yep.. Gave a partial frontal view to the camera
as she pulled them up.. Turned again, wiggled her butt at the camera and continued on.

I was pretty surprised, especially given her brother is in and out all the time., and she knows the cameras are there!

So yeah, not a hidden camera. Just didn't care apparently. lol
Old 10-26-2023, 12:35 PM

Thanked 4,768 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehlover65 View Post
This isn't even a hidden camera story, which makes it crazier imo.

I got a surprise eyefull after installing some home security cameras in my long term girlfriend/partners house, I kind
of split time between my house and hers for a variety of reasons. But her 19yo daughter recently broke up with her
boyfriend, who use to be around the house a lot. A friend of his leaked some threatening remarks he made in a private group, and while I don't think he's all that serious ((last I saw him, he was bawling his eyes out and wanting a hug from me.. GAH GO AWAY!), you plan for the worst case scenario.

Security cameras are cheap, easy to install, and me & my partner agreed putting up a couple was a no brainer. It gave us a lot of peace of mind with him, and her keeping an eye on her younger teenage son. Plus? Its great entertainment watching her dogs/cats do their thing. But the cameras were no secret, EVERYONE has access to the app that can remotely access the cameras. Yet last night when I checked in, the daughter was bent over bottomless, in a hiked up nightshirt in the living room. Had them half up before she turned, and yep.. Gave a partial frontal view to the camera
as she pulled them up.. Turned again, wiggled her butt at the camera and continued on.

I was pretty surprised, especially given her brother is in and out all the time., and she knows the cameras are there!

So yeah, not a hidden camera. Just didn't care apparently. lol
I own a commercial building. I put up security cameras all around the building so I can see all sides of it. In the back, there is a storage building and a parking area. It only records when there is motion. The cameras are in plain view and there are signs posted saying the cameras are there.
Every once in a while men will park their cars and walk over to take a leak next to the storage building. To my surprise, evening a hot slim looking girl, who looked to be in her late 20s, walked over next to the storage building and removed her pants then squatted to take a piss. She had a pretty ass and I could see she was shaved. I do not know why she removed her pants. After she finished pissing she picked up her pants and walked out of the view of the camera.
Old 10-26-2023, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajuk View Post
I . I do not know why she removed her pants.
Girls don't have the pointing device we have. So when squatting they can sometimes hit their pants. Walking around in pants with wet spots isn't cool.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2023, 08:29 AM

Thanked 4,768 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolfm View Post
Girls don't have the pointing device we have. So when squatting they can sometimes hit their pants. Walking around in pants with wet spots isn't cool.
You gave the best possible scenario. The reason I was so shocked was because this was a very public area. Anyone could have driven by at any moment and seen her.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2023, 03:36 PM

Some like the taboo danger of it maybe? Or maybe they just don't think about it. I imagine my step daughter wasn't thinking about it, or maybe didn't care. Not complaining, now I have a good idea how her mom look at that age.

And maybe we're even, she's walked in on me enough.. or in compromising positions with her mom.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ehlover65 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2023, 10:06 PM

In an update.. She walked across the room topless, while pulling something on. She looked at the camera, covered slightly like "oh thats there." then went about her business, totally uncovered.

Definitely has her mothers assets!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ehlover65 For This Useful Post:

Tags
hidden camera, stories

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
train

3m:07s

08-02-2013
18 yr old swallows

1m:05s

05-02-2014
Lost Bet Naked Run