Login
or
Register

Old 10-29-2018, 01:43 PM

Thanked 2,433 Times in 235 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by outofdate View Post
I take it that is not what your mother taught you to do. lol
My mother was a very conservative church going woman who would openly condemn masturbation, despite the fact that she had a deep, dark secret. She masturbated regularly but could never let anyone know. I look back and with my father being gone, she still had sexual needs. There is nothing wrong with that but back then it was thought to be a very bad thing.
The Following User Says Thank You to paratrooper92 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2018, 08:57 AM

Thanked 2,377 Times in 103 Posts

Lots of masturbating going on in that house. Must have been noisy. lol
Old 10-30-2018, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Lots of masturbating going on in that house. Must have been noisy. lol
I had to keep quiet because I didn't want my mother to know. She did her best to keep quiet too because she didn't want ME to know! As I said, masturbate was something that you weren't supposed to do. She would make a little bit of noise if she thought I wasn't home so sometimes I would pretend to leave and wait quietly, knowing that she was really going to get into it! I grew up with this back in the early 80's and is a big reason why I enjoy watching other women masturbate to this day. My mother never talked about that or even that much about sex with me but I learned about orgasms and masturbation from watching her. I never was able to tell her that I used to watch her way back then.
Old 10-31-2018, 12:50 PM

Did you masturbate after watching your mother? Maybe do it the same way she did?
Old 10-31-2018, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Did you masturbate after watching your mother? Maybe do it the same way she did?
Actually yes. The first time I ever masturbated was after I had watched my mother masturbate when she thought she had the house to herself. It was just the two of us after father died. I came home and approached her room and heard some strange sounds. Her door wasn't closed all the way and as I approached I peered into her room. Her positioning was in a way that she was on the bed and I could see her bottom half but couldn't see me at the doorway. I had no idea why she was rubbing herself down there but I just stood there motionless and watched her touch herself, using a mirror to look at herself down there until she raised her legs, toes curled tightly, letting out strained grunting noises and her body gently convulsed. After about 30 seconds she lowered her legs and just lay there, still slightly trembling. Whatever just happened, I knew that it had to feel good so later that night I tried the same thing. It was very pleasurable and I continued until I had my first orgasm at the age of 12. After that, I was having lots and lots of self induced orgasms which continues to this day, 38 years later.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to paratrooper92 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2018, 08:43 AM

Thanks for sharing your story.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to outofdate For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2019, 02:55 PM

Default Not enough interest

I'm really sorry for not posting but there just hasn't been much interest. For those who are wondering about my 2018 resolution, I masturbated a total of 127 times, between 2 and 3 times a week. At first I was recording every single session but as interest dropped off, so did my resolve to record and post them. I'm turning 51 next month and I still greatly enjoy masturbation and orgasms and I will certainly continue to masturbate and make sure to record a few of them. After all, I enjoy watching my own videos to see how my body responds to my masturbation and watching my pussy muscles work during my climax. I love watching other women doing the same thing
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to paratrooper92 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2019, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paratrooper92 View Post
I'm really sorry for not posting but there just hasn't been much interest. For those who are wondering about my 2018 resolution, I masturbated a total of 127 times, between 2 and 3 times a week. At first I was recording every single session but as interest dropped off, so did my resolve to record and post them. I'm turning 51 next month and I still greatly enjoy masturbation and orgasms and I will certainly continue to masturbate and make sure to record a few of them. After all, I enjoy watching my own videos to see how my body responds to my masturbation and watching my pussy muscles work during my climax. I love watching other women doing the same thing
Came across your thread recently and have been dying for updates. While a lot of people here might be silent readers, do know that definitely there are many interested people in here and I’m one of them. Thank you for your posts and I hope you can continue
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ryathtus For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
riki Lindhome

6m:42s

03-24-2021
4eyes clip3

2m:18s

12-17-2011
ThinSexyBlonde2

1m:12s

09-19-2021
Face fuck practice