Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2014, 11:03 PM
Super Moderator

Thanked 59,572 Times in 2,500 Posts
Default How many "likes" does it take...

...to get a chick naked?

So, earlier today a friend of mine (lets call her Kat) posted some insanely long message on Facebook about her birthday (she just turned 22 and apparently it's the most important event in US History). So I playfully posted the response, "This just in, nobody cares". I think she got a little upset, we posted messages back and forth for about 15 minutes until I got slightly annoyed and stopped. I wasn't looking for some "post battle", the whole thing was stupid.

About 45 minutes had past and I decided to check to the post. I was mainly curious to see if any of Kats good looking friends got on my side. I see one of her friends posted "Who is <my name> and why is he being an asshole? Looking at his profile I'm pretty sure you're 10x more interesting. He has no right to say your posts don't matter." Kat simply agreed saying "Ya, I know". I thought for a minute, should I respond and get into something that would be just as dumb as the last conversation....then I had an idea. I sent Kat a text and said "How about a bet". She seemed mildly interested with her reply of "Uhh what kind of bet".

I proposed we both pick a random status message to post (both using the same message and no photos allowed, only text). The one to get the most "likes" after a 12 hour period would win. The first bet we agreed on isn't anything great but I had to go with something tame to start, I didn't want her to back out of it right away. She's not at all the type of girl who would flash at a concert or do something equally as wild. I've never even seen one photo of her wearing anything sexy or even somewhat revealing. I've only known her for about a year but she rarely talks about anything related to sex, she's just overall pretty conservative.

The status we agreed on:
"Feeling great."

The bet we agreed on:
If I win: Send a pic of her wearing panties on her head.
If she wins: I owe her $20.

The results:
Me: 19 Likes
Her: 7 Likes

I may or may not have texted a lot of people and asked them to "like" my post. She seemed pretty annoyed at losing but already said she wants to do another bet tomorrow. So hopefully it will get a little more interesting. This could all go no where if she suddenly doesn't want to continue but it's worth a shot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Facebook-thumbs-up.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	6171794

Slick
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0247.jpg  
The Following 88 Users Say Thank You to Slick For This Useful Post:
812white, a114fun, alexwalton, alphaone, Andrew Green, animal1242, apeyboy, applesauce_1500, aus guy, baddaddy, bawsax, bertimos, blueyez54, BrianDent, Busy_D, canada1, Candi Delight, chesney78, chi-town8080, Clancydog, clitty, crazyhorse91, dancingbear, defghijk74, dick hardin, dkdiablo, doc holiday, D_dbl, esteangelic1, ev1l0ne, evilstan, Fango, fantastic4, Feeling, felinith69, furrymurry, fussguy, fyrefiend, Gabberzz, geordiekev, ghettybooty, graeno, hank879, hankmccoy, hippy66, irish drunkard, Iron280, ishowwife, justhavingfun, kajuk, KevandTracyWiltsUK, Master Bonzo, Michael49, ModelT-MsDollie, mohad, mojo19, moomoo59, mrhenderson, mrpiitm, naaktstel, nectcouple, NeoKnight27, netoma82, orangeone, peelthemdown, rebar5k, rpsaturnal, s2k3, SandyM, scott3000, scott30007, SecretCover, seriousfun, stiv837, Str8m8, Strachan, swinginsingle, timebomb450, timster14, tom1550, tylergal, voyeurager, VXCguy, wildfire54, wolf86, Wyattjr, xaos, zarh
Old 04-06-2014, 12:54 AM

Default Facebook

PM us if you need any more facebook friends to "like" your posts!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lipjump For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2014, 11:35 AM

Thanked 9,875 Times in 419 Posts

Maybe you should strategically lose so you can up the stakes on the next one
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Busy_D For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2014, 03:28 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipjump View Post
PM us if you need any more facebook friends to "like" your posts!
I may have to do this at some point. Just because of the number of her friends online vs. the number of mine (she has more friends and they are a lot more active). The odds are not really in my favor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busy_D View Post
Maybe you should strategically lose so you can up the stakes on the next one
I thought of this, as a confidence booster, but it would mean just giving away money. She's not interested in pics but only money if she wins.

Slick
The Following User Says Thank You to Slick For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2014, 04:12 PM
Super Moderator

Alright, so here's the bet from yesterday, we go into a small argument because the photo was not what I expected.

I decided to take the direct approach and go right for nudity, but again being cautious I went for the bare ass shot. I wanted to see how she would react. If it was going to be a huge issue I would just back off and go for another silly photo or something. She was a bit hesitant at first, her reply when I mentioned it was "I don't think I want to do that". I was about to suggest something else when I received a follow-up message from her saying "If we're going to do that the money needs to be higher, it has to be equal." Now, what's equal in money when compared to a bare ass photo? I have no idea, but she had $30 in mind. I agreed and immediately started to contact people I knew after I posted the status. It almost seemed like she did the same because the number of "likes" on her page shot up after only a few hours. So anyway, it was close, ending in a difference of only 3. I made sure to send her a message first thing in the morning letting her know, just in case a few more got onto her page after the 12 hour time limit was already over. Later on in the day her reply to my winning message was "Ok, I'll send it when I get home from the gym".

The status we agreed on:

"Who's ready for summer?!"

The bet we agreed on:

If I win: Bare ass photo.
If she wins: I owe her $30.

The results:
Me: 22 Likes
Her: 19 Likes

Now, we agreed on a bare ass photo and what you see below is what I got. Her laying on her stomach, feet in the air, and her ass only visible from the side. Which explains why after losing for a second time in a row she didn't seem upset at all. I sent her a message saying "Is there another picture coming....?", she replied "What do you mean?". So to make a long text message conversation short, she said I never specified how she had to pose and what exactly she had to show. Okay, she got me, I wasn't specific enough. She knew what she was doing and she probably had a good laugh while she was sending it. So now I know, be as specific as possible from this point on. I'll see how it goes talking to her tonight about doing another bet.

Slick
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0264.jpg  
The Following 77 Users Say Thank You to Slick For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2014, 04:27 PM

Slick

How much do you want to see her tits?

In the past I have gambled for a living so I have a little insight here.

Make a wager and let her win for a nominal amount say $10-$25. Double it and let her win again. Maybe you do the first one for $10, the 2nd for $20. 3rd bet double it again. If she loses she's sends a photo of herself topless (preferably face showing). Post the bet here and allows us enough time to get you enough likes to win.

Post the picture here, of course.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to furrymurry For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2014, 06:21 PM

Thanked 16,422 Times in 955 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
Alright, so here's the bet from yesterday, we go into a small argument because the photo was not what I expected.

I decided to take the direct approach and go right for nudity, but again being cautious I went for the bare ass shot. I wanted to see how she would react. If it was going to be a huge issue I would just back off and go for another silly photo or something. She was a bit hesitant at first, her reply when I mentioned it was "I don't think I want to do that". I was about to suggest something else when I received a follow-up message from her saying "If we're going to do that the money needs to be higher, it has to be equal." Now, what's equal in money when compared to a bare ass photo? I have no idea, but she had $30 in mind. I agreed and immediately started to contact people I knew after I posted the status. It almost seemed like she did the same because the number of "likes" on her page shot up after only a few hours. So anyway, it was close, ending in a difference of only 3. I made sure to send her a message first thing in the morning letting her know, just in case a few more got onto her page after the 12 hour time limit was already over. Later on in the day her reply to my winning message was "Ok, I'll send it when I get home from the gym".

The status we agreed on:

"Who's ready for summer?!"

The bet we agreed on:

If I win: Bare ass photo.
If she wins: I owe her $30.

The results:
Me: 22 Likes
Her: 19 Likes

Now, we agreed on a bare ass photo and what you see below is what I got. Her laying on her stomach, feet in the air, and her ass only visible from the side. Which explains why after losing for a second time in a row she didn't seem upset at all. I sent her a message saying "Is there another picture coming....?", she replied "What do you mean?". So to make a long text message conversation short, she said I never specified how she had to pose and what exactly she had to show. Okay, she got me, I wasn't specific enough. She knew what she was doing and she probably had a good laugh while she was sending it. So now I know, be as specific as possible from this point on. I'll see how it goes talking to her tonight about doing another bet.

Slick
looks like she wants to play, just playing hard to get. She wants to tease a little before she shows everything.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gasb For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2014, 11:04 PM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

I agree with Gasb. I think she is flirting and wants to do more photos.
The Following User Says Thank You to cufan86 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2014, 12:50 AM

Thanked 9,799 Times in 514 Posts

please keep this going. I see an awesome outcome in the making
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moomoo59 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2014, 04:37 PM
Super Moderator

Just a quick update, she never got back to me about doing another bet yesterday. So tonight I'm going to try it again.

Slick
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Slick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009