photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-16-2015, 04:05 PM

Default Revealing Summer Clothes

I live in a college town in the midwest and summer is here along with less clothes on the coeds. I was in a parking lot the other day and a girl and a guy (bf I'm assuming) came walking to their car. I couldn't believe what she was wearing. It was a normal pair of plaid shorts, but the top was a short sleeve sweater type thing. It was cut short and showed some of her belly, but the highlight was she was obviously wearing no bra. The way her tits were bouncing and nipples poking through the soft sweater material was amazing. To top it off, she had some of the fullest round but perky tits I have ever seen. It was quite a sight. I would have taken a picture but I was with someone else.

Anyone else have stories of girls showing off in their summer wardrobes?
Old 06-16-2015, 06:27 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

We lived near a midwestern college town and still do in Florida. But dressing kinky has nothing to do with schools or little girls.
I'm way past being a school girl. But here's a hint of what I wore then and now. Yes a lot of girls and women dress this way every summer in public. I also flash every chance I get.
I'm too old but some men of all ages still like to look.
Attached Thumbnails
OUR OCC (53).JPG   OUR OCC (147).JPG  

OUR OCC (188).jpg   OUR OCC (190).jpg  

OUR OCC (391).jpg  
Old 06-16-2015, 06:40 PM

Thanked 1,678 Times in 263 Posts
Default college

I have cause to visit Gainesville regularly. I try to time it as the classes are ending (May/June), or starting back up (August). In the winter it can get surprisingly chilly and in the summer, most go home. But hitting the stores at the start of term in summer can be awesome.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to southrn500 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2015, 10:38 AM

Thanked 10,580 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfb4228 View Post
I live in a college town in the midwest and summer is here along with less clothes on the coeds. I was in a parking lot the other day and a girl and a guy (bf I'm assuming) came walking to their car. I couldn't believe what she was wearing. It was a normal pair of plaid shorts, but the top was a short sleeve sweater type thing. It was cut short and showed some of her belly, but the highlight was she was obviously wearing no bra. The way her tits were bouncing and nipples poking through the soft sweater material was amazing. To top it off, she had some of the fullest round but perky tits I have ever seen. It was quite a sight. I would have taken a picture but I was with someone else.

Anyone else have stories of girls showing off in their summer wardrobes?
I have a similar sweater story. Soon after my wife and I were married, my grandfather was in need of a new cheap dresser. So my wife and I went to a used furniture store. We were browsing for a bit when I spotted another customer. She was wearing a nice pink summer weight sweater. She was very perky and with the air conditioned store her nipples were very noticeable.

Just as she began alking towards us a salesman asked if he could help us with anything. I was still a bit distracted and answered with a "We're here to look at sweaters... I mean dressers!" In my head I am now thinking crap crap crap did my wife hear that? I glance at her and she is giving me a death stare.

We bought a dresser. It was a quiet ride to grandpa's. She did get over it pretty quick but likes to kid me about it still today.
Old 06-17-2015, 01:49 PM

Thanked 11,469 Times in 340 Posts

Hi gfb4228

This comes from a gal's point of view

I absolutely adore wearing revealing clothes in summer ..and the rest of the year too if possible !

I never wear any panties and I'm always in short skirts, or little short floaty sheer dresses, if need be I'll cut the linings out to make them more see thru. I sometimes wear shorts, but ones I've modified with long slits that fray and open up in all the right (or wrong) places, so my modesty will hopefully be compromised. I wear sheer or gaping tops ..most of the time with no bra, but if I do wear one it'll be cupless or one I've cut nipple holes in !

When I'm driving I often go my whole journey with my skirt around my waist like in these pics and when I'm out in public I'm always leaning, bending, squatting....trying to 'accidentally' flash my bald pussy, and I lean forward too, so guys can see my boobs and hard tingling nipples down my gaping tops ...and I make sure I get the sun on me in sheer tops so my boobs and nips are visible....sometimes I get changed from one outfit to another next to my suv in the mall lot, say I'm wearing a skirt and wanna put some daisy dukes on, I won't slide the shorts on and then take the skirt off, I'll take the skirt off so I'm bottomless, and then put them on, but I won't rush ! ....all kinda naughty of me huh...but I just love it, I can't stop myself, I was born a naughty exhibitionist....and I just get soooooo turned on by what I do, and the reactions I get

There are quite a few pics of me on OCC, maybe take a look through my posts some day..

xx
Attached Thumbnails
naughty.JPG   naughty 2.JPG  

The Following 100 Users Say Thank You to Honeys poppet For This Useful Post:
acecal, AEKAMP21, ajctcs, alexossale, alliwantisu, ALSKDJFHG1029384756, apeyboy, Areolaman1, arnoldziffel, atruevoyeur, baddaddy, BadPhotog, bayuman, belgarion, bertimos, Bigmurr, Bizvegas, boozle2222, breastexp101, Candi Delight, Cat9776, city slicker, clairwill, clitty, collector5757, corally, crazyhorse91, CreepyOldGuy, cupofjoe, cuprum2005, Dani-Flash, decepticon643, DRDavenport, filbert1953, Fladers, Frankieboy_0, Funhscupl, gfb4228, greendoor, groggy2, GuiltyLibido, icantakeit41, iotache, irish drunkard, ishowwife, jackqx4, james_king, jellyworm, Jess561, jiinx81, John Don, jojo33bdx, kajuk, Knicless, Licsalot56, luvlife, magnaebony, marky1965, maymedson11, ModelT-MsDollie, naaktstel, navigate, nectcouple, nomi, nova2000, Omega88, psychoboy, rebar5k, regtinny, robotmartin, Rohit083, rracoonz, SandyM, seriousfun, Sirtofawn, sith11, snowlvn, spamcollector, Sparky 45, spiegelei, spinalator, ssa, stiv837, swinginsingle, TeamTA, Tesla3918, thealbaarea, thegit, timez, tjn357, tommytomato, Trapper98, tylergal, vegahunter, VXCguy, waring, Welee337, whatnow3, willieg, zandyz
Old 06-17-2015, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeys poppet View Post
Hi gfb4228

This comes from a gal's point of view

I absolutely adore wearing revealing clothes in summer ..and the rest of the year too if possible !

I never wear any panties and I'm always in short skirts, or little short floaty sheer dresses, if need be I'll cut the linings out to make them more see thru. I sometimes wear shorts, but ones I've modified with long slits that fray and open up in all the right (or wrong) places, so my modesty will hopefully be compromised. I wear sheer or gaping tops ..most of the time with no bra, but if I do wear one it'll be cupless or one I've cut nipple holes in !

When I'm driving I often go my whole journey with my skirt around my waist like in these pics and when I'm out in public I'm always leaning, bending, squatting....trying to 'accidentally' flash my bald pussy, and I lean forward too, so guys can see my boobs and hard tingling nipples down my gaping tops ...and I make sure I get the sun on me in sheer tops so my boobs and nips are visible....sometimes I get changed from one outfit to another next to my suv in the mall lot, say I'm wearing a skirt and wanna put some daisy dukes on, I won't slide the shorts on and then take the skirt off, I'll take the skirt off so I'm bottomless, and then put them on, but I won't rush ! ....all kinda naughty of me huh...but I just love it, I can't stop myself, I was born a naughty exhibitionist....and I just get soooooo turned on by what I do, and the reactions I get

There are quite a few pics of me on OCC, maybe take a look through my posts some day..

xx
Your posts... Wow. I would love to hear some stories of you knowing guys were looking and you teased them. Do you ever tease for long periods of time?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boozle2222 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2015, 10:36 PM

Honeys poppet, we need to be friends!

It must be my lucky week because I just had two more unexpected sighting experiences. I was out at a bar/restaurant for dinner and there was a young girl bartending. She had a cute, slightly hipster look. Hair was dyed lighter near the end, had some thicker rimmed glasses on, a small tattoo on the inside of her forearm, and was wearing a short lacy black and gray dress. Her cleavage was the first thing I noticed everytime she bent over to get a beer, but that SOP for any bartender. However, whenever she had to reach low her dress was stiff enough where it would stick out and I slightly saw the underside of her butt and underwear a few times. She was wearing black boyshorts which showed a little cheek though.

Later I was walking back to the hotel along the sidewalk with the building above me. I heard a noise and looked up to find a 50's woman standing in the second floor window wearing nothing but a towel in front of her. She was attempt to lower the blinds which thankfully took some time. She noticed me and tried to do it in a hurry and then closed the curtains quickly.

Have to say, it's been a good week.
Old 08-05-2015, 07:18 PM

I was at the airport today and had a double bonus at the gate. Two women were either knowingly or unknowingly showing off.

The first was a redhead lady, probably around 40 wearing a thin, green, tight, blouse-like shirt. She also apparently had long nipples as they both stuck straight out from her shirt. Now I've seen hard nipples through a shirt before, but this was an extreme case. They stood out a half an inch, which, if you think about it, is pretty extreme. I don't know if she was wearing a bra or undershirt, but if she was they weren't helping. I felt like she was because her breasts still looked high and perky even though she they were probably solid Bs/Cs. Either way, a great sight, but I couldn't look too much as she was behind me and turning around was fairly obvious.

As I stood there waiting to board with Heather Headlights behind me, another 40 year old hot mom type of lady packed up her laptop and stood next to me in the loose line that was forming. She was dark haired and wearing fairly casual attire (a v-neck shirt and "mom pants" that cut short at the ankles), but was pretty hot. She looked like the kind of girl that was probably reallly cute and young looking in her 20's, but was now married with kids. Anyways, as she stood there she began to dig through her bag again which meant she had to bend over. When she did I could completely see right down her shirt and the black bra she was wearing. It was just barely containing her large mom boobs, which you could tell were sagging with age and probably children. They were literally hanging out the top of her bra, trying to get free, but no luck.

Anyways, just thought I'd share more good experiences. Anyone else seen anything good lately?
Old 08-09-2015, 08:31 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by southrn500 View Post
I have cause to visit Gainesville regularly. I try to time it as the classes are ending (May/June), or starting back up (August). In the winter it can get surprisingly chilly and in the summer, most go home. But hitting the stores at the start of term in summer can be awesome.
It's always exciting to drive past the campus at Gainesville or walk around in the Oaks mall.
Some afternoon when you have free time spend a few hours at Cafe' Risque' down I-75 aways. Not summer clothes, the bare all strip club with college gals mostly working.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2015, 10:49 PM

Thanked 1,242 Times in 55 Posts

Wow, this thread sparks a whole lot of memories but I'll go into detail about 2 of the most memorable ones:

1. Summer in Texas usually means temps over 100 so everyone wears less. I remember this one particular instance in college. Cute, very attractive blond girl was walking around, drawing a lot of male attention. Didn't really see why until she walked closer.....she was wearing one of the men's cutoff shirts (work out shirts without sleeves that have fairly large arm holes) but most importantly, she wasn't wearing a bra! You could see everything through the arm holes. Nice, firm breasts lightly swaying from her walk.....cute little nipples that were rock hard...she was probably doing it all on purpose.

2. Summer in DC is hot too but usually a lot more humid than in Texas. Good amount of college age girls too but this one afternoon, there was a whole group working out together. They looked like they were on the crew team with their warm up exercises and motions. Anyways, they are all working out and wearing white t-shirts with their college name on them. Next thing I know, 1 girl gets completely soaked by the other team members. Not sure what the reason was but it led to a very nice see through show. Of course this starts a huge water fight....unfortunately for one girl (but fortunately for all the guys around), she wasn't wearing a bra and with a soaked white t-shirt...everything was visible

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s