Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2024, 10:10 PM

Thanked 21,505 Times in 1,566 Posts
Default Female voyeurs

Voyeurism is generally associated with men. But some women are voyeuristic.
Add your stories....

I will start...

Many years ago, my wife and I were backpacking in the southwest with another couple. As we chatted, the husband commented that once he was hiking, and as he walked, by saw a couple in a clearing across a ravine making love.
His wife said "I would have stopped and watched the whole thing."

She was pretty attractive, and that hike turned into a missed opportunity, but that is another story.

DR
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2024, 05:33 AM

Thanked 1,949 Times in 187 Posts

Stood waiting at a tram stop in Manchester @ 11 pm one Saturday night with my wife.
Lots of people waiting.
Large tower block Hilton hotel opposite. Way up you could see a guy with his back to the full length window - starkers & in front of him a lady dressed the same!
One attractive lady waiting for the tram turned to her friend & said I hope the tram is late - I want to see what they do !
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2024, 11:29 AM

Thanked 16,228 Times in 1,127 Posts

When I was in the kitchen nude in my house, a woman walking by with her dog in the morning looked in my direction and stopped and just watched me. I pretended to be heading to/from the shower even though I wasn't. She stayed the entire time I was in the vicinity of the window. She came back for an evening walk, and she slowed waaaaay down when she walked by our house. I pointed towards her and said to my wife, "That woman is back again!" I haven't seen her since, and this was a few months ago now.

One of the women in my wife's friend circle talks about trying to get sights of guys all the time. If she ever does or not is unknown, but she talks about it A LOT.

We lived in a 4-plex, and the woman upstairs would try to see me all the time. I would be outside with a shirt off often, and she would always come out with her husband to talk to my wife and me when I was out there. The main entrance to the 4-plex was in front of our door, which had a glass window, and she would stand on her tippy-toes and look in whenever she came through the main door. I tried to be naked often, but her timing was different every single day, so it never coordinated.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2024, 05:05 PM

Thanked 1,398 Times in 147 Posts

When we were young working in a service station back when there was a shop at the back and pumps out front.
There was two girls our age would hide in the bushes and watch us change out of coveralls each night - in the summer we were generally not wearing much under them.
One is still a FWB 40+ years later can still call her up

The others scenario was I was having an affair and we met at the same hotel same room almost weekly and there was a woman in the apartment next door would watch us going for it. Windows were only 30-40 feet apart. We watched her jilling herself more than once while she watched us. Was awesome and we both knew the other person
Was there but pretended not to notice.
So they are out there they are just better at hiding…
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416