Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2018, 08:39 AM

Thanked 3,923 Times in 185 Posts
Default Thank you for comments from a few

Lovely PM by a few friends....

Sharing one more photo by subordinate....
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki_su-diid9.jpg  
Old 07-19-2018, 02:54 PM

Wondering if I would have a chance to visit Miyuki if I come to Japan. Im going at the end of Oct.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RagElf For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2018, 07:12 AM

Thanked 1,710 Times in 205 Posts
Default coworkers wife

A long time ago i worked at a place where my coworker's wife was getting banged by our boss. My coworker told me he loved watching, and there were many days where the boss would leave and go to their house, and fuck her brains out while he and I were at work. This was before you heard the term "cuckold", but no doubt my coworker was and he loved it. He told me all about it because he wanted me to fuck her as well (I did) but his favorite was watching and having his wife talk trash to him while getting banged. I only worked there for about half a year, but when I left the boss was banging her at least once a week, most times twice. I've always wondered what happened with them.
Old 07-22-2018, 06:50 PM

Thanked 3,923 Times in 185 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by colascne1 View Post
A long time ago i worked at a place where my coworker's wife was getting banged by our boss. My coworker told me he loved watching, and there were many days where the boss would leave and go to their house, and fuck her brains out while he and I were at work. This was before you heard the term "cuckold", but no doubt my coworker was and he loved it. He told me all about it because he wanted me to fuck her as well (I did) but his favorite was watching and having his wife talk trash to him while getting banged. I only worked there for about half a year, but when I left the boss was banging her at least once a week, most times twice. I've always wondered what happened with them.
Interesting story... I never felt good about my boss taking advantage of my wife at least first year or so until I saw her pussy hair was shaved one day.... She did not tell me what happened but hid with her arms at first. At that night I experienced sex with hairless women first time and she confessed it was boss did it in front of mirror at our own apartment a day before while I was in Osaka.

My feeling about being stolen own wife changed a bit that night.... evenually I sarted to want to see her being taken by other men occasionally at least...

She had full hair since first time I saw her under hair...
Attached Thumbnails
apartment-021.jpg  

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 01-02-2019 at 07:13 PM.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2018, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysuguru77 View Post
Boss has squeeze her breasts in front of me a few times after she breastfed our child. Milk burst out on floor. I can easily imagine while he was fucking her he have squeezed milk into his mouth many times.

So Sunday he finally had her. He did not use condom and told her to have his baby if she want..
Hard to imagine the feelings watching another man playing with your wife’s tits openly in front of you. Him squeezing them squirting her milk out and sucking it while you watch. Tell you how sweet your wife’s milk tastes as he excites her.

Quote:
That is what boss did to her later on. He made her walk around the homeless guys without bra and did intercourse in the bush inside the park.
Let the homeless men see her naked as he fucked her behind the bushes and made her suck some of them.

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 01-02-2019 at 07:13 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 14sailor For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2018, 02:21 PM

Default Fixed my wife and my bosses

Sorry the first one was messed up.

This is a rewright of a story about my two bosses and my pregnant little sl*t wife. This time I will add more

details of what she told me happened. When this took place she was 21 and about 4 months pregnant.

My bosses had called and asked me to come up to their lake house for a meeting. Being a nice day I took my wife

and we road out on the bike. The ride out is about an hours ride with a little added time for stopping.

About the little wife. At 4 foot ten inches tall with a some what boyish figure. 32a-27-33. Weighing about 105 lbs.
Finding clothes that fit was a challenge. Because she had to shop in the girls or jr girls meant she had some cute little

outfits. On the day this happened she was wearing a cute little sun dress it had stretchy top that aloud easy asses.

When we arrived George the more dominant of my bosses said he would show her around starting with the upstairs. And

so her fun was to begin. George wasted no time, in the first room he led her to the window to see the view. He placed

his hands on her shoulders and pressed himself against her, she said she could feel his cock pressing into her back. She

told him it was a lovely view . To which he replied it's a lovely view from here to. He reached down to her pregnant belly

and commented that her dress hid it well and asked how far along she was. She told him 4 months. He slid his hands up to

her breasts and fondled her through her dress and asked if she minded, she shook her head no. He informed her he was going

to send me back to town for paperwork and suggested she stay behind and have a little fun. She later told me that by the

time they had left the den and headed to the second bedroom his hands had roamed to all her intemit parts. In the second

bedroom he rubbed her pussy through her dress and panties until he got her off.
Meanwhile Bill had informed me that they needed me to go back and get some papers. I knew George would make a move on her

,I didn't think he would so fast. It was clear as they walked down the stairs something had happened upstairs. Her

chest and face were flushed. I informed her what Bill had said and she said she wanted to stay behind and rest, as we

talked she gave me the sign that something had indeed happened upstairs. As I was leaving I saw George was standing

behind my wife rubbing her shoulders.

The ride. For those of you that have sat and waited for your wife or girlfriend to come back from a date or

adventure know what it's like. I drive away knowing I had just thrown my wife to the lions. I knew George hadn't had sex

for two moths or more, It was clear she was going to get fucked, I just didn't know by who or how. Would George take her

in the bedroom and leave Bill out of it or would they tag team her. Maybe they would do her at the same time. It would be

awhile before I would find out. The ride to the city and back to the lake took almost three hours.
And so the fun begins. She told me when Bill came in from walking me out George pulled her top down exposing her

breasts to Bill and remarked look what we get to play with.

What happened while I was away. She said right from the start it was clear George was in charge. George took his

pants off and sat down on the couch, he called her over and told her he wanted a blow job. She said his cock wasn't long

but it was fat and uncut.( She has said uncut cocks feel different and are quite enjoyable.)As she told her tale, in my

mind I could see it as it unfolded. I imagine her down on her hands and knees, Georges fat cock in her hand, her trying to

fit her mouth around it. Him barking orders of what to do. Him telling her to pull the foreskin back and lick around the

head.I could almost hear her moan as Bill dry humped her doggy style, just her thin nylon panties between his hard cock

and her womanly charms. She told me she was so horny, she had started to climax as soon as Bills cock started it journey

through her wet slit. When the head of his cock touched her clit she stopped sucking and told him to fuck her. George was

having none of that and told her to get back to work and told Bill he was going to be the first to fuck her. Bill

reluctantly awaited his turn by fingering her and roughly fondling her tit's. George on the other hand was about to empty

his balls down her throat. Caught off guard by the first stream of thick hot cum caused her to start coughing. With George

holding her head to keep his cock buried at the back of her throat, with no where to go his cum came out her nose.She

said he came so much she thought it would never end. After George finished Bill took his place. Although longer Bills cock

was thinner. After a bit Bill stopped her before he came and sat and had a beer while he and George watched her

masturbate.
In no time George was ready to get down to business. George lifted her legs up and place the head of his cock at

her tiny opening. Pushing forward he entered her. She said he wasn't rough , but he wasn't gentle either...Putting Aside

any pain he was causing , he continued to push until his engorged cock was fully enveloped in the warmth of her pussy.

After letting her become accustom to the egret of his manhood he pulled out till just the head was at the beginning of her

c*nt, then pushed back in till it bottomed out. He repeated this ,picking up speed with each thrust. Changing positions

with her on all fours, George took her from behind doggy style. She said this is where he got rough , pounding into her

like a mad man. Bill in the mean time had her sucking his cock and licking his balls. George picked up speed and she could

feel his cock swelling and getting harder, she knew in no time he would deposit a hot load of cum in her. She said she had

never felt anyone cum as hard or as much as he did, it was like a blast from a fire hose.
They switched places, George telling her to clean his cock. Her wetness and Georges resent deposit made it easy for

Bill to slide in in one trust. Bill started fucking her like a rabbit, he grabbed her hips and went wild Bill didn't last

long, soon adding to the load George had deposited. Bill didn't cum as hard or as much as George Bill had her lick his

cock clean as well.

After taking a break to recuperate and have lunch George was ready to go again. She said she could tell Georges

demeanor had changed when he told her they were going upstairs to the master bedroom.Once inside he told her to strip, she

said what and he told her I said take your fucking clothes off c*nt. It didn't take her long to strip , at which time he

told her to blow him. He instructed her on how to perform a rim job. George returned the favor by going down on her. But

when he started to lube her back passage she was afraid of his so told him she didn't do anal sex. George made it clear

that no wasn't an option. George started with her on her side, however every time his cock would start to penetrate she

would pull away.George soon tired of this game and rolled her over. In this position he could put most of his weight

behind his cock. In this position there was little she could do to stop him from getting what he was after. She yelped

when the head of his cock penetrated her sphincter she said his cock went in half way before he let up the pressure.He

told her she sounded like a piglet and started calling her that each time he would thrust in causing her to yelp.Affter

about ten minuets Bill came in with a Polaroid camera and said 45 minuets. He took close up pictures of her face and of

Georges cock going in and out, in different positions. 20 minuets later George started to really pound it in to her. She

said George and Bill seemed to take pleasure in her yelps and whimpering. Even though it was his third time coming ,he

still came a lot. After pulling out and taking pictures of how big her ass hole was gaping George told her she better get

to the toilet before it leaked out and stained the bed or carpet. The last humiliation was Bill taking pictures of her

licking and sucking Georges cock clean. When I got back it wasn't hard to tell she had been fucked well. The was she

walked and looked made it clear. After I realized why George told the guys at the shop have me call before I left. When I

called I got Bill who said George was showing my wife the lake, When I called must of been when George had my wife up

stairs. It let them know how long till I would get back. At Mondays meeting George had to tell how he had taken some young

things ass cherry. He didn't say who it was but I knew. Hope I didn't make this to long.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mastershake55a For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2018, 04:27 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts
Default Past Girlfriend Taken Advantage of By Her Boss

This sort of fits the main question.

My girlfriend before my wife and I had been together 3 years and in her third year of college, she went on foreign exchange to the University of Madrid. One of her courses involved assisting the legal aides in a clerking capacity. So her "boss", who she didn't see that often, was the man responsible for the legal aide and case research. It was common knowledge her boyfriend was in California. He would have known she hadn't seen me in a few months.

One afternoon, the staff left for the afternoon siesta, and she was left alone with no plans. Her boss was there and came up from behind her and told her not to turn around and she complied. He began to massage her and at first she as frightened but eventually relented. He put his hands under her top and unclasped the front clip of her bra and cupped her breasts. He let him kiss her neck. She was part afraid and part excited. They made out with her boss getting to second base with her. Nothing was ever spoken about that afternoon. When I got to visit her for spring break by my flying to Madrid and staying with her for a month, we told one another if we had played around while separated and she told me of the make out session and her boss owning her breasts completely. I was pretty jealous about it, and though I'm not a cuck, I did visualize it happening and the thought of it could really turn me on.
Old 12-22-2018, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Miyuki getting boss's hard penis inside her sweet mouth that kiss our children...
Miyuki enjoys using her mouth on men’s dicks, in the picture he’s has been fucking her and is going to finish in her mouth for her to sallow. As submissive as she is she sees it as her duty. Your bosses knew that she would be willing to allow them to do anything they want and enjoy it. It would be hot to hear what he makes her admit when she cums so good she can’t resist him.

Quote:
Once Miyuki came out from bath, boss was all over her all evening. He kept telling her to get more comfortable at his room. He have sent me buying wines and foods while he spend time with her. By the time I returned he already made Miyuki pretty tired but attended him kindly. Miyuki only had tank top which she should not wear in front of other men.

After we put kids in sleep, boss was next to little drunk Miyuki. I was drunk as he kept giving me drink. Boss was no stop asking Miyuki to pose for him and finally carried her to his room and locked the door. He told me not bother him for next few hours.

I was completely shocked and worried. I could her Miyuki's voice and other noise on bed. He was telling her undress, trying on, move legs etc... I hear Miyuki telling him not to touch private area... This was what was happening...inside locked room. She looked very worry in her face as he already told her about my job and exchange I agreed.
As sexy as she was and as weak as you were I would have treated her the same way. When a sexy woman is vulnerable you take and enjoy her. He was stronger and walked over you to claim his prize as the winner. Once he took her she learned to enjoy a man that knew about pleasing women. I can imagine you secretly getting excited from hearing him turning her into a married *****DEGRADING WORD REMOVED***** for him to enjoy in front of you. Squeezing her breast for milk in front of the kids,making you a family of slaves.

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 01-02-2019 at 07:15 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 14sailor For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2020, 04:53 PM

Default RE: Miyuki

Those are some long nipples on her huge tits. How big are those tits?
Old 09-07-2020, 02:03 AM

Oh man. Tough subject. Yes, very very early in our marriage. Her boss was generally a creep. He probably wouldn't last too long in his position with today's atmosphere. He would be a walking liability.

However, he crossed paths with my wife at a very opportune time for himself. Money was not there at all for us.

I had just got laid off. And a few months later, she got a performance review that had her crying. He said he could pull a few strings if she was going to be a team player. She decided to be a team player. It took years and a her being at a new job for her to finally tell me what happened. It left me numb and furious initially. I think her attitude about it was healthy, she more or less looked at the experience as a few bad one night stands, rather than a victimizing experience. I feel like she would be more than justified in taking the latter position.

She has even found a way to make it erotic occasionally through role playing boss/employee. I don't get what her kink is about replaying the scenario, but i do enjoy playing her boss in the situation. Its helped us turn her past sexual experience into like a sleezy harlequin romance novel we both can enjoy together.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DuckFinSoup For This Useful Post:

Tags
boss, non fiction

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s