uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2024, 05:58 PM

Thanked 2,153 Times in 126 Posts

So to make this short and sweet I will summarize the two drunks discussions and what was said to me as one.

At the first bar and after the first free drink, Kacey did not think they were getting enough attention. She went to the restroom and removed her bra. She paraded around the area bouncing freely. Not long they got another. When going to bar number two, my wife removed her bra. They said after walking around bouncing their tits to free drinks they exhausted the freebies and moved to bar three. This time Kacey removed her panties. She "convinced" my wife to do the same. Their descriptions of what transpired made me jealous I was not there. Both were talking and would say what about the guy.... he couldn't quit looking or what about the guy..... we kept him and his friends attention.

They chose an elevated table at a hotel bar. The hotel bar because the idea it would have business men traveling. Other than descriptions of how each could tell a man could see they did not have panties. One would say, he's looking at my pussy. Thee other would go to the restroom and sit so both could "accidently" be seen. Both said, men would tell others who would not hide the fact they were looking. Lots of free drinks and come to the room offers. Neither had any idea how many men saw or stared at their pussies. By the descriptions of how they would sit once notice they gave great exposures.

Now in the car. Kacey is in the passenger seat. To talk to my wife she would bend her left leg and turn towards me placing her knee on the center divider. With the dash lights on bright and the denim skirt up, I'm staring over at her fully exposed pussy. She keeps it smooth with a patch of longer. Light brown, pubic hair above. Most of the entire ride back I'm blessed with this view. I'm ot driving too fast enjoying the pussy and their recollections.

We get to my house and get out. Both girls are still talking and laughing. My wife and I stop waiting on Kacey. She rounds the front of the car and her skirt is hiked up above her pussy. She has a triangle trimed bush. She walks b talking and laughing. My wife and I look at the skirt exposing three quarters of her ass. My wife runs to her and spins her around facing me saying. Look you are showing my husband your pussy. She squeals pulling the skirt back down.

I was now up and aroused. I took my cigarettes and ice water out back to calm down. They followed with each having a night cap. I enjoyed watching their tits bounce and I noticed how much larger Kaceys nipples were than my wife's. When done, still laughing and talking. My wife announced skinny dip before bed. She stands and removed her blouse. Kayce sat there. My wife said, come on we are still celebrating your freedom. Kacey stood but looked at me. My wife said, really, he just saw your pussy and ass. What you trying to hide. Kacey pulled her top off over her head rather than unbuttoning it. Two beautiful tits fell our. She has larger and darker areolas than my wife and bigger nipples. They were fantastic. As a way to keep me from seeing her pussy she turned her back to me and slid the skirt down bending over. Another beautiful sight of her pussy from behind. They both jumped in squealabout the cold before swimming around for a few minutes. About half the time I was blessed with looking at a full frontal of Kacey swimming/floating on her back. Yes I got up and watched standing on the side of the pool looking down at her.

I guess she got over modesty because when she got out she took her time drying off with a few bent over legs apart drying legs ass and pussy. Now I see what others think when they see my wife do this. Once they get the towels around themselves inside we go. In bed we are laying quietly. My wife said, you are welcome. Confused, I ask why. She said, I got Kacey to get naked in front of you. I said thank you.

Nothing was said, Sunday. We had breakfast together. Coffee together. They left for shopping and lunch. Returned later Nothing. Out again. Returned Sunday evening. We sat outside talking. Nothing said about me seeing her. I left this morning to them still sleeping. I guess I'll discuss tonight since she's gone.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2024, 08:32 PM

Thanked 4,690 Times in 559 Posts
Wink Again and again... Thx!

Thank you for your hot story, thank you for sharimg your wife with all the guys in the story, thank you for letting us participate so intimately!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2024, 02:24 PM

[QUOTE=Countrylivin;3371086] In response to responses. Not sure if that is grammatically correct.

As for my dad. My brother has said, I've learned that your wife is off limits as a subject for dad and me. He will advise us before leaving if she is "showing" too much or if there's anyone around the borders of the land to stay away from that location. All that said, it's difficult to get him in a position to do anything more than just look.

As for sending him an accidental picture, that was done. If she does so again she would risk pushing him too much. He has made her morning showers a routine as long as I'm away. I like the idea of a drawn on mark as a tick and will relay that idea to her. It sure beats the alternative.

Appreciate the updates what other suggestions has your wife mentioned? And love that your dad is very protective of your wife but appreciates the beautiful view. I do agree that another accidental picture would be obvious and might make your dad uncomfortable but I think he’d appreciate picture texts or videos where your wife happens to be naked or exposed and you know your wife loves to show off for him! Also your dad should appreciate seeing the areas of her skin where she had ticks and if y’all are unsure maybe let him know the areas healed and ask him if he’d like to see. If not, then don’t send the pictures! Also if you wife was playful in sending some pictures I’m sure he’d find humor in them as well as long as everyone is comfortable of course! Are y’all able to visit him again soon or even just your wife going down for a visit??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sammy387100 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2024, 12:57 AM

Hope you’re well! Any updates or progress with visiting or messaging your dad? Have you thought about the possibly of just your wife visiting your dad? Anything else or any new exhibitionism stories from her past come up?
Old 04-24-2024, 01:03 PM

Thanked 2,153 Times in 126 Posts

Nothing new on the subjects you mentioned. However, I had a relaxing weekend planned at home. My wife informed me that she was going out with her friend Saturday evening and that her husband wanted to know if I was available to hang out. We have known both for several years and enjoy each other's company mainly in the summer around our pool. I agreed.

Around noon Saturday we were sitting outside talking. My wife brought up the subject of Xavier and I at BWW and him seeing her on my phone as the background when she calls. We discussed and I thought nothing else of it. Later, prior to Kim arriving she asked me if I wanted them to drop us off at BWW since it was on the way to their event. Again I agreed, beer, sports, good company and designated driver. Kim and Mark arrived. We hung out together for some time. Funny but it was unusual that my wife volunteered as designated driver so we were having drinks visiting.

Skipping ahead. Mark and I are enjoying beers to many sports events. Later we are both a little drunk having a good time. I get a text from my wife. It's a picture of a selfie. They are at a bar. She said, the event was boring so they left. I text come to BWW. She text back, girls night first. Mark was getting the same from his wife. Mark said, my wife looks drunk. I responded that mine looked sober. This started sporadic text exchanges from the wives. Mark was getting many to my one.

We are both drunk. Later, my wife text did Mark say anything about his last text. I said no. She said, Kim sent him a picture of her tits she took in the restroom mirror. I asked, where's mine. She responded with smiling emojis. Skip. I asked Mark why he's getting so many more text than me. He smiles really big and said, I'm getting a lot of drunk texting, she is having a great time. My wife text, have you not noticed my picture on my contact in your phone. I look. I did not notice the tiny picture in text contact. I look and it's a picture of my wife in our bathroom mirror. She is topless with her hand up adjusting a ponytail. Her pink nipples were hard looking fantastic. I text, how did you take that. She text, I put your phone on a timer set up on a barstool. I text nice and thanked her.

Mark and I are having a blast watching different games and talking. I get a text. My wife asked, want to do an Xavier. I'm drunk and not catching what she's saying. I text, ?????. She text, put you phone on the table and leave. I'll call and Mark will see the picture. I text, what about Kim, will she get upset. She text back, it's her idea. I text, prove it. After a few minutes I get a picture. It's Kim holding a napkin that she wrote, DO IT, HE WILL LOVE IT!!!. I text give me another beer. I just went. So later. Mark and I are having a good time. I had forgot. My wife text, you ready yet. Before I can respond I get a text from Kim saying, hurry up and go pee. I finish my beer and text, get ready. We ordered beers. When they arrived I text, getting up now.

I set my phone on the table and announced that I needed to hit the restroom. I get to the entrance of the restrooms and look back. It was obvious when she called. Mark looked at my phone, he reached over and turned it to face him and he stared. When it stopped he looked up smiling. She called again. He picked up my phone. I thought he was going to answer. He just stared at it till it ended. He put it back down. I went to the restroom and returned. Mark said nothing. He announced his turn for the restroom. I text my wife, I'm back, he looked at it on the table the first time, he picked it up staring the second. She text back, what about the third call. I said, no idea, I was in the restroom. She text back, Mark is texting Kim now about it.

He text Kim that I have a topless picture of my wife as her contact. She text, how do you know, did he show you. He text, no it was on his screen. He went to the restroom and she was calling. She text, so you saw her tits. He text, yes, three times. He asked, are you mad. She text back, that's not fair. Skipping the exchange she was saying that if he saw my wife's tits then he should show me her tits. All this was relayed to me by my wife later. He was not objecting to showing he was asking how to do it without telling me what he saw.

As beer flowed and text kept coming Mark decided to come clean. He told me my wife had called. I told him I called her back and she was saying they would come get us later. Smiling he said, but I saw her contact picture three times. I acted shocked but said, don't tell my wife. He said, knowing my drunk wife she has already told her. He admitted to telling his wife. He eventually said, it's only fair you get to see what she sent me. He hands me his phone. Drunk, he said look at the texting. Lots of flirting and sexual texts. Then a picture of Kim in the bathroom mirror tits out. She is a confirmed C cup according to Mark. Darker silver dollar sized areolas and a sizeable hard nipple. I look at it for some time and tell him that she has beautiful tits. He said keep going. He received four restroom pictures. First two were similar. The third was in a stall. She removed her shirt and did a selfie with a downward angle. She was pulling her legging down some revealing a dark pubic bush. The last was the same but legging below her knees. A dark triangle of pubic hair exposed.

I had to spend a good three minutes reviewing the photos. When complete I hand him his phone and tell him she is very beautiful and how lucky he is. He also gets another look at my wifes picture. We are discussing and both texting. My wife said, so I hear you got to see. I told her about each. Now Mark and I are talking about the texting. His wife is saying make sure you tell him I do not know. I'm doing the same.

Later the wives show up. Both had obviously lost their bras from the adventure. We sit talking and laughing. Neither Mark nor I said anything about what we saw. His wife keeps teasing him about it but never outright says anything. My wife just would add a little tease every so often. We get home early and spend a few hours till Mark was able to drive and they left.

Sunday afternoon my wife said Kim called to apologize about the evening. Not about seeing her tits but that her husband had shown me all the pictures. They ended up laughing about it. My wife said, I had not mentioned anything about seeing her. She said Kim's response was, just wait till the first pool outing and see if he talks.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post:

Tags
voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
My friend fuck my pregnat ass wife002

2m:04s

10-27-2008
sexygirlnvirginia

4m:21s

09-23-2004
vgrnn730

0m:50s