Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2020, 09:16 AM

Thanked 16,286 Times in 1,135 Posts
Default Interesting and Fun House Configurations

After remembering my thread about weird hotel set-ups, and after starting to get the new (to us) house ready, I remembered some weird house configurations I have seen over the years that lead to some innocently fun and intriguing moments. I assume others have seen similar or even lived in places with weird set-ups. Here are some that I recall off the top of my head:

1) In college, my then-gf and I stayed at a friend's house on a lake for a few days of spring break. The dad designed the house, and it was so bizarre. Think late-1970s "modern" at the time. It was a very tall, very long box, more or less, with support beams. The rooms had walls, but only the standard 8 feet while the rest of the house was open, so none of the rooms had ceilings because the walls didn't go that high. It was three stories tall, with rooms on alternating sides going up. Think of a super tall, super long, open space with "pods" attached to the walls. Those were the rooms. No ceilings anywhere, though, just the vaulted roof line at the top of the house.

Anyway, we were in our friend's room, and she said, "if you change clothes or anything, stay along that wall because my brother can see everywhere else." We were like wtf, and she showed us how he could climb onto a chair and see into her room and the bathroom from over his wall as he was on the top floor and she was down below. It was so weird.

The parents' room was like off on a wing of the house, and from the "guest bathroom" at the very top (which was TINY because of the super steep slope of the roof), you could see down into the parent's room through the bathroom window. They had a dozen sky lights, essentially making their ceiling clear to the stars. And even in broad daylight and no lights on inside, you could still see everything in their room perfectly!

2) We once stayed with some family friends of my wife's parents--executives for a pretty major company that everyone knows. They had a second house in the woods, so no curtains, etc. If you were outside at night and someone was in the bathroom or a bedroom, you could see them and they couldn't do a darn thing about it. But the inside was weirder. The rooms were on the second floor in a circle (open space to the first floor in the middle). And all doors were completely glass. I remember waking up and seeing my mother in law changing in the room they were staying in across the open circle through the glass doors.

Also, the bathroom was an L-shape, and I was feeding our then-infant in the dining room while watching my wife take a shower in another part of the house because of the shape and no curtains anywhere at all. THAT was fun. My wife's sister and husband were at the house, too, and my heart was beating that they would come into the dining room and see my wife showering, too, but it was insanely early in the morning (baby schedule) so no one else was up yet. THAT would have been amazing. I admit that I was hoping to catch other people showering at some point, but we were only there for two nights so no one else showered once they realized the set up themselves.

3) My friend growing up moved with his parents during college to a lake house (a complete dump; barely inhabitable). But the shower had an enormous, floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall picture window so you could sit in the bath and see the lake. Many times had my friend and I been on the dock at night with friends when his sister and/or mother would take showers, on perfect display to everyone. I am convinced that they loved it and timed it that way on purpose. (This is the friend that got me into nudism at a young age, thus resulting in being a "closeted nudist" until very recently.)

4) The house we are moving into isn't THAT strange, but it can be made strange. The front door is all glass, and since we are a family that usually goes to the bathroom with the door open, anyone walking by and looks towards the house will have a clear view of anyone in the bathroom unless you shut the bathroom door.

The shower downstairs is meant for both the master bedroom and guest room, but it's a clear shower and there is no fan, so we will request that anyone who takes a shower down there keeps the bathroom door open. Anyone in either room or the extra living room down there would have a clear view of anyone showering.

5) The house we live in now is super weird. The master bedroom is an attic conversion and huge so it's like a bedroom and reading room/living room all in one. The master bathroom is very "modern" even though it doesn't fit the space at all. It's all glass, including a glass door, glass shower, huge jet bath, and even a glass window to the outside but you can't see in, etc.

Many times I would be in there taking a shower mid-day after cycling or whatever, and my wife would have her mom, sister, or friends come up to the reading area where all of her scrapbooks are, showing them her latest scrapbook while I am in the shower on display to anyone there. Of course our friends and family have all seen me a thousand times so it's nothing at this point, but it's still very unusual in general.

6) My sister lives in a development where the houses are so close together that you can barely fit a lawn mower between houses. If you walk up her stairs and look out the stairway window, you can see a very small, maybe 10"x10" single glass block on the side of the house next door. I was there at night, and it's the glass block slightly above the neighbor's shower. It is not frosted. I think in design it makes sense...if my sister's house wasn't sixty inches away! So, I guess if you waited long enough until the lights went on at night, you could see the head and chest of someone showering. Way too much work, though. That would definitely be a pervy moment and not something that innocently happens.

7) I am sure I have many more examples, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

What other weird and fun configurations has anyone else run across or even experienced themselves over the years?
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2020, 10:25 AM

Thanked 3,600 Times in 545 Posts
Default Nothing as strange as some of yours

One odd one that comes to mind is a condo that we rented with some friends. Most everything was in one floor, but there was a second master and bath on the second floor. We said we would take it because the other family had a small child and the steps could be a hazard.

Well the stairs had a 90 degree turn half way up but the top of the stairs opened into the bedroom with no door. Also the other side of the bedroom overlooked the main living area of the condo, again with no door, window or barrier other than an iron railing. Now you couldn’t see more than a few feet in due to the height and you could see from the stairs without deliberately coming up them. But you could hear everything. Even soft talking could be heard plainly downstairs due to the acoustics.

As a result, my wife had zero interest in fooling around. Given that there were several children, I understood, but it was disappointing.
Old 08-13-2020, 11:04 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

Our friends retired and moved permanently to a lake house, due to the possibility of flooding, it is raised up about 12'. Downstairs, behind the house is an enclosed shower for washing off after swimming, it's nice to use all the time in the summer. There is one thing, someone in the bathroom upstairs can look down on someone in the shower downstairs, it has no roof. My wife is pretty sure the couple's 30ish son takes a few peeks at her when she showers, her exhibitionist side has no problem with this.
Old 08-13-2020, 11:45 AM

Thanked 16,286 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
Our friends retired and moved permanently to a lake house, due to the possibility of flooding, it is raised up about 12'. Downstairs, behind the house is an enclosed shower for washing off after swimming, it's nice to use all the time in the summer. There is one thing, someone in the bathroom upstairs can look down on someone in the shower downstairs, it has no roof. My wife is pretty sure the couple's 30ish son takes a few peeks at her when she showers, her exhibitionist side has no problem with this.
Ah, yes, outdoor showers. Some people use them with swimsuits on, but some use them naked (like they meant to be used). And some people who you would never expect to be comfortable using them are actually fine, even when there are gaps in the wood around them.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2020, 10:05 PM

Thanked 3,494 Times in 340 Posts

The original part of my house was built by my great grandfather in the 1920's. It has been added onto many times over the years. Originally the only indoor plumbing was a gravity fed sink in the kitchen that drained into the garden. They used an outhouse which I still have the door to hanging on the wall in one of my barns. When they did the first major remodel, they basically built a house on the side of the existing house and they put three bathrooms in. Two of them were between a bedroom in the original house and in the new part. One has three doors. One in each of the bed rooms and one into the hall way. The other one has two doors one that opens into each bedroom. Now I also have a bathroom that is in what I turned into a master suit as well. The one bathroom with the three doors has seen many people walk in on each other if they forgot to lock one of the doors. I may have even done it on purpose to a cousin or two when I was a kid .
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2020, 05:45 AM

Thanked 2,600 Times in 131 Posts

The Thread Title reminds me of years ago in my early 20's, when I stayed over at a mates place he rented and shared with his GF.
I always envied him as she was extremely fanciable, slim blonde and with fabulous legs.
He was doing some DIY and had removed all the internal doors to be acid bathed and stained.
The staircase ran up to the 1st floor, on the left was their bedroom and on the right the bathroom and then the spare bedroom. Each bedroom was the width of the small house so the doors faced eachother with the bathroom offset next to the stairs on the landing area. The bedheads were both against the side wall of the house and the doors facing eachother at 90 degrees at the foot.
We had all drunk a fair bit so I was ready for sleep but as I looked back after using the bathroom( all taking turns) I saw through their door into the end wall of their bedroom where there was a full length mirror set against the wall at the foot of their bed, reflecting back into the room.
Ah ha I thought ..would I be in luck?
So as I had been the first to use the bathroom the others took their turns but by then I had switched my light off and made out I had gone straight to sleep.
My mate was next to use the bathroom and then it was Amy's turn.....by now I was crouching down on my bedroom floor sneakily looking across the landing at the reflection in their mirror.
WhooHoo
As they still had their bedroom light on I managed to watch clearly the reflection of Amy undressing; top off, jeans, then bra and thong...regrettably just a back and side view and then putting on a silky nightie. Then lights off

Friends, honestly, I did need to have a relaxing wank when I got into bed, hopefully not leaving any sticky evidence.
In the morning my hopes of watching Amy dress were dashed as my mate called me to help him get breakfast downstairs.
They never realised what enjoyment they had given me that night, lol

Footnotes. Just to help your imagination of what I saw, I managed to find a pic my mate put on Fbook a while later showing Amy's fab figure dressed for a night out ( not showing her face obvs).
They split a few months after I visited due in part, to her cheating with a lad from where she worked I heard and I have lost track since
Attached Thumbnails
aa00067sfmd copy.jpg  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Handiwerker For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s