uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2011, 11:53 AM

Default Something that has been progressing at work

This is my first time posting. I figured I would tell you all about what has been going on at work.

I am a 30 year old manager of an auto parts store, it is me and 2 other guys and 1 woman who is our delivery driver and she also puts the stock away. I guess I should start by saying I have a thing for older women, my first time when I was 18 was with a 50 y/o . So that being said, the woman that works here is 50 and married and I know her husband well. We always joke around at work, and being all guys here we can get crude and talk dirty quite often and this woman ( lets call her Jane ) goes with the flow pretty good and is accustom to it and even gets pretty dirty herself at times, but we can embarrass her also. I flirt with her all the time and will say things like " I bet you had my young cock " and when I know she is going to walk in the office I will be looking at pictures on my phone of my girlfriend giving me a blowjob and make sure she can see it. She will give me a hug and rub her boobs on me( she has 38DD's ) If she is down the isle putting stock away I walk past her and grind on her ass a little. Well the other day I got brave and said " Hey Jane I got some pictures to show you " I had take some pictures of my cock at different angles hard and soft , she said " very nice now I'm going to have the image in my mind all day "

I have more to tell, so tell me if you like it and any comments of what you think , especially from the women
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to misterkrazy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2011, 02:00 PM

Thanked 9,587 Times in 900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterkrazy View Post
" . . . so tell me if you like it and any comments of what you think . . . "
- I'll bite. I think you are a brave man. Your driver can make a lot more money for doing a lot less work if she can prove the things you have been doing. Even a mediocre attorney can tap the deep pockets of the company insuring your employer's business. She can describe pics and vids that exist on your phone - and suddenly your life will change.

Of course, you will lose your job. And if you are convicted, you will be virtually unemployable in a similar position of responsibility. Sexual harassment in the workplace, particularly perpetrated upon a female subordinate by a male supervisor, is an absolute game-changer for all involved. There will be four happy people after things play out: The attorneys (of course), The victim, and the person that assumes your job .
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jjanda_2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2011, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjanda_2000 View Post
- I'll bite. I think you are a brave man. Your driver can make a lot more money for doing a lot less work if she can prove the things you have been doing. Even a mediocre attorney can tap the deep pockets of the company insuring your employer's business. She can describe pics and vids that exist on your phone - and suddenly your life will change.

Of course, you will lose your job. And if you are convicted, you will be virtually unemployable in a similar position of responsibility. Sexual harassment in the workplace, particularly perpetrated upon a female subordinate by a male supervisor, is an absolute game-changer for all involved. There will be four happy people after things play out: The attorneys (of course), The victim, and the person that assumes your job .
Although sexual harassment in the workplace is a hot item - I'm not sure this would be classified as such if the two participants get a kick out of it.
I guess this is the fine line which should be carefully treaded. However, if both find it fun and fine - then no harm done.
I guess misterkrazy - you really need to be careful here and use 'the force' to carefully judge if she is reciprocating or is forced to play along against her will due to the employer-employed relationship.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to elske For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2011, 10:45 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjanda_2000 View Post

Well thats not very erotic
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2011, 02:58 AM

I wonder if it is common that people will "enjoy" the fun and then later on turn around and make claims against the other party. Lately that's all I've been hearing on the news. Whether true or not, the damage to one's professional career and reputation may likely never be removed. Share what you can, but be aware that you can easily be screwed over for life.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xchange3 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2011, 10:07 AM

Thanked 9,587 Times in 900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by elske View Post
. . . I'm not sure this would be classified as such if the two participants get a kick out of it.
. . .
- That's not the point. She can decide at any time to press the charges. I've seen it happen twice. Both times on building maintenance crews (one 2nd shift, one 3rd shift). The first time, the woman was tolerant during the activities, but not as overtly participant as the woman in this story.

The second time, the woman was clearly a participant from the day she was hired, and other members of the crew felt she had taken the job with the intention of crafting a (very) early retirement for herself.

In both cases the woman left with a sizable award, the supervisors were fired, and the remaining crew members became far less relaxed in their banter and actions

I'm not saying on-the-job play ain't fun, or that it doesn't go on without a legal consequence. I'm not saying women are bad or manipulative. Just sharing my thoughts at the request of the original poster. A simple Google search will offer a forum's worth of stories to inform anyone interested.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jjanda_2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2011, 10:59 AM

I understand janda , and I am aware of the risks ( maybe that is what makes it exciting ) I am glad for your input. I know it is a fine line to walk, and I have never said nor implied that I would play favorites toward her if she played along. I can also say that is not the feeling I am getting from her, even tho my gut feeling means nothing. I have worked with jane for 6 years so I can say I know her fairly well ( but you never really do know anybody , just ask my ex-wife ) I did not come to this flirting point lightly. However because of the actions she has shown back to me is why I have taken it a little farther. She will do things like give me a hug before she leaves and give me a kiss on the neck , and the other day she came up behind me in the office and put her arms around me and brushed her had over my cock. One thing I am unsure of yet is how far to take it. I don't think I would ever take it to sex, I have a girlfriend and would not cheat on her , even tho some would say what I am doing is cheating enough. It is thrilling tho and somethings its difficult to hide my hardon form others at work, I am enjoying it very much Thanks all for sharing your comments , the good and the bad. Tomorrow is a new week and I can't wait to see what happens with her, I am sure I will have another story to add if anybody wants to hear it.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to misterkrazy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2011, 08:57 AM

Smile Omg WOW

Ok in the mornings I am here always about 30 mins before we open , Jane always get here early even tho she don't need to but I guess she has nothing else to do with her time. So I am in the office doing so paper work and I am standing in front of the desk and she walks in the office to get the stock check off sheet and grabs my ass with both hands!! I turned around and she has the top buttons of her shirt unbuttoned and her cleavage is showing and I can see her red bra. So I reached up and grabbed her breast and she said " you like? " I said yes , and with out thinking I unzipped my pants and pulled them down a little bit and showed her the bulge In my boxers, she grabs my bulge and says " that's better then a picture any day! " So again with out thinking I pull my boxers down and she says " very nice! " and grab my cock and stroked it a few times. She stop cause by this time the other guy that works today could have been here at any moment. About a half hour later she walked by me and said " That will keep a smile on my face all day " Now I'm waking around with a chubby and can't keep my hands from shaking as I Type this.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to misterkrazy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2011, 06:46 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Just smash it already
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2011, 07:50 PM

Default Great

Well it's clear you are aware of the risks and that's good.

Wow, sounds very fun what you guys are having there!
Keep us posted !
The Following User Says Thank You to elske For This Useful Post:

Tags
boss, work

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s