Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2018, 08:56 AM

Thanked 9,970 Times in 516 Posts
Default LOTS of friends

I think as I've mentioned here before, I play in a band. A few of the clubs we play at are ok with women flashing. My wife is usually the one egging all the other girls on. Lots of my friends have seen her topless as a result. Here is a picture from this weekend. Let's just say she's not shy. Not bad for 47!
Attached Thumbnails
e18c4b1fc47fda4516780bfd65cd6d32c.jpg  
Old 09-18-2018, 03:50 PM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts

Well, I suspect that my brother has and that my cousin perhaps fucked her in college when she was a real party girl. But not sure. Rumors and speculation.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2018, 10:06 AM

Thanked 34,714 Times in 2,303 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyfl View Post
Yep. I originally found out I like showing pictures of my wife (then girlfriend) to close friends when my friend who used to live with me found a folder on my network drive called private. He IM'd me in the middle of the night from his room asking what was in it. I told him it was pictures of my girlfriend. He replied "damnit I can't guess the password lol"... and so I replied with it. It contained mainly pictures of her boobs but 1 full frontal of her layingin seductively on the bed. His comments after were very complimentary, not surprising though as she's got an amazing figure. So over time I added more, including some videos of her stripping. He loved it.

Eventually he moved out and I craved that feeling again, so I turned to amother close friend whof I often drink with after work. We went back to his place once,very drunk, and he was showing me his new TV. He demonstrated streaming to it from his phone. I then had a go, played a video of my dog doing something silly and then said "want to see ****** do a striptease?" To which he replied "fuck yeah"....so I showed him this great video of her dancing and seductively stripping right down to nothing. He had a very visible boner through his jeans. So now, every few months we get drunk and I show him a new video of her. I've even sent him stuff to his phone directly now. He has a photo on his phone of her pussy. He was an usher at our wedding recently!

One last story. Another close friend of mine and I were in a hotel room recently, really drunk after a night away with all the guys - it was the last weekend of freedom for a guy getting married soon - and this friend was complimenting how hot my wife is. So I said I am happy to show him a video of her naked. He said yes and I tried to show him but he was far too drunk to even focus on the screen. I reminded him about it the next day on the flight home and he was pissed off that he doesn't remember it. A couple of times now when we've been out he's asked about it again and has said "one day I'll get to see this!" - little does he know that I think I'm looking forward to that day just as much!

I've never shown anone I don't know before but fuck it, to help you imagine what they saw, here's a recent pic my wife sent me while I was away on business....
I have just stumbled across pics of your lovely wife. You are justified being proud of your wife's spectacular body. She is perfect in nearly every way and I'm sure I'm not alone in looking forward to seeing more of her beauty. Thanks for sharing!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tomkat2 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2018, 12:44 AM

Thanked 3,384 Times in 246 Posts
Default Good friend in the same shower room with my wife

When my wife and I go to Sturgis for the annual rally, we stay in a campground that has a co-ed shower. My wife and I usually go to the same shower house together. One time when we came out of the shower stalls and were drying off, our good friend, Ernie, was just undressing and getting ready to go into a shower stall. He saw us both, but his eyes were really honed in on my wife's naked wet body. We said, "Hi," and exchanged light conversation before heading out. My wife said, "That seemed a little awkward." I guess I had to agree, but nothing was said about it later by any of us.

Then one time my wife and I were camped at the river with three other couples. Everyone had been in swimming, and we were getting out and ready to cook a camp fire dinner. So everyone just stripped off their wet bathing suits while on the beach and put on their shorts and tops to start preparing dinner. It was really funny, because my wife was sort of lagging behind in getting her clothes on. There were two National Forest deputies that came up talking when one person in our group about ten yards away. My wife didn't know that it was legal to be nude at the river so long as you were not visible from the road. Jokingly, I said, "Hey, there is the law, and you are naked!" She immediately, ran and jumped in the river to avoid being arrested for nudity. All of us, including the deputies, died laughing. She found out later that she had been legally nude and made me pay.
Old 02-06-2019, 03:16 AM

Thanked 3,384 Times in 246 Posts
Default Friend Peeping Through Door at My Wife and I Fucking

When we first got married, we lived in a small 8' wide trailer. The bedroom was in the back of the trailer. There was a bathroom with a woven wood door that led from the bedroom to the bathroom. Then up front beyond the bathroom was a living room. We had been to a party with a friend of ours. He had left his car parked at our trailer house, and I drove to the party. It was a whooping good party, and my friend, wife and I all got plastered. He was in the worst shape of all. I drove back to our place to get his car, but he was passed out by the time we got him there. My wife said that he was in no shape to drive back to his house, and we had to put him up for the night. I agreed and helped him into the trailer and our sofa in the living room. Although my wife and I usually knocked a piece off every night, we were too drunk that night and fell asleep in our bedroom with the door shut between our bedroom and the bathroom in case our friend needed to get up and use the facility.

Early the next day, without my usual screw, I had some heavy morning wood. My wife and I usually sleep with only underpants on. No one was up when I awoke, so I pulled the covers off of us, grabbed her panties and pulled them off. She moaned a little as I started playing with her pussy. Then I pushed her legs over my shoulders and entered my manhood into her vagina. She started moaning louder as I began to thrust deeper and deeper. I guess my friend heard the commotion and came into the bathroom unbeknownst to my wife and I. He could stick his eyeball right up to the door and see all the action throw the slats in the woven woods. After about five minutes of intense sexual intercourse, my wife whispered, "Mike is watching us." I replied, "What do you want to do about it?" She said that he had already seen everything. She continued by saying, "Go ahead, and pop your load off." To which, I responded with bigger than ever strokes and higher RPM's. She let go with many moans and groans as she climaxed just as I unloaded. So he got an eyeful of everything. As I slowly worked my way into my lower RPM mode and then rolled off leaving her total nakedness exposed, she said, 'Get some toilet roll so I don't leak all over the bed." I heard him rush back to the sofa in the bedroom as I opened the bathroom door to grab the toilet roll.

I then poked my head into the living room, saw him on the sofa, and asked what was up? He replied nothing, and just said that he had a really bad hangover. I said too bad, but that he had had a great time prior to passing out the night before. He never admitted that he had watched my wife and I fully engaged. He acted innocent to the whole thing. I eventually got a little retribution though. About a year later, he had gotten married. We were at a party. His wife was braless and had only a fringe mid-riff leather vest on top and tied in a single bow in the middle. After we all had numerous drinks, I reached over and pulled the end of the bow, releasing her boobs to the whole party crowd. He never complained about my doing so. I think he knew that we had caught him during his voyeurism in our place, and turnabout was fair play. I still didn't consider it an equal exchange, but that was as close as I got.
Old 02-08-2019, 07:28 PM

I don't know why but sometimes my wife likes to be very revealing and sometimes not. I think it depends how she is content with her body at that time.

Some years ago, my best friend was visiting me. My wife knew that he was here. After she showered she just walked out with her underwear and a see through bra. I was surprised and excited. My friend must have saw her nipples but he has never said something. He is a little prudish by the way and was probably embarassed.

A little bit later, we moved to a new home. After the moving, we gave a party and showed our friends our new home. So they also went to our bedroom. On my bedside table there is a photo of my fully nude wife, which I've shot on our holiday once (pic related). To my astonishment, it did not seem to bother her that everybody can see her nude pic.
At our next home party I turned away the picture before our guest came. When my wife saw what I did, she just laughed and said nothing.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20190122_171645zensiert.jpg  
Old 02-09-2019, 05:17 AM

Thanked 3,900 Times in 306 Posts

As a naturist, I have friends who have seen both my (ex) wife and myself fully nude. I think that there's maybe even one or two friends who have never seen my wife clothed!

I know there's at least a couple of friends who definitely have never seen my current lady with any clothes on!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2019, 02:59 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by opie99999 View Post
Hell ya she’s a Packers fan. I knew I’d like her. Good for her for not welshing on the bet. She has nothing to be embarrassed about. Amazing breasts. Love the story
His wife is not a Packers fan...her friend and her husband is. Youre right though, she does have gorgeous tits!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2019, 03:41 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Lmao!

Quote:
Originally Posted by opie99999 View Post
Sorry, must have misread that. I was excited to get to the fun part lol
Lmao! We completely understand!
The Following User Says Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2019, 09:13 PM

Thanked 3,543 Times in 148 Posts
Default She flashed my friends

A few months ago three of my buddies were over at our house hanging out, having a bunch of beers and catching up on a Saturday afternoon. My wife had been out with a couple of her friends from the neighborhood and when she came home she joined us and made herself a rum and coke. She has always been considered “one of the guys” and my friends all like having her hang out with us because she can handle her booze, she’s funny, and she doesn’t get offended by dirty jokes or innuendo.

If it was Spring or Summer, we would have been hanging out on our deck, but since it was covered in snow we were in our basement playing pool. There were four guys including myself, so when my wife joined us in the basement she was just watching us play. After we finished the game, the guys offered to let my wife play the next game. My wife asked me if we were just playing regular pool or if there were penalties involved. The guys immediately wanted to know what kind of penalties she was talking about, and my wife blushed a little and said that when she and I play pool, there are penalties for scratching or hitting in the 8-ball, and the implication was pretty clear what the penalties were from her blushing.

The guys all thought it was a great idea to play with penalties, and I would have definitely gone along with it, but my wife was not in the mood for that with this particular group of friends. We had played pool with penalties once with a friend of ours and she ended up wearing only a tiny thong for an hour or so and we almost had our first threesome, but the guy chickened out and left before it got physical (although he certainly enjoyed looking at her body, especially when she would have to stretch for a shot).

I could tell that event was what was in her head when she brought up the question of penalties, but she looked me in the eye and made it clear that she was not going to do that today, not with this group. Of course she had nobody to blame but herself for introducing the concept of penalties, so she was mostly laughing along with the guys suggestions rather than being offended. It would come up again anytime somebody scratched, but just in a joking way. We decided that taking a big chug of your beer was the penalty for scratching.

We continued playing for a while, rotating who was watching, and the beers were going down the whole time and we were all pretty buzzed. My wife seemed to be playing more carefully than usual, and had not scratched in the couple games she had played so most of the penalty joking was directed at one of the guys. After a while, my wife even joined in when one of my friends scratched, and instead of chugging his beer he turned around and mooned all of us which caused a lot of laughing and demands for him to put his hairy ass away before we went blind.

A few minutes later my wife took a shot that missed and bounced off the rail and ended up sinking the 8-ball. The guys went wild shouting, “penalty” and my wife replied, “trust me guys, you don’t want to see my ass” which was quite a bit different than saying we weren’t playing with penalties or just taking a drink. I watched carefully to see where her head was at, and she was laughing and joking along as the guys kept saying she owed a penalty and she seemed to be enjoying the attention. I have seen this before in my wife, where she says she won’t do something and then a couple hours later she is leading the charge, so I waited to see what she did next.

The guys, led by my friend who had mooned us a few minutes earlier also seemed to sense that she wasn’t saying no, so they kept pushing and she kept insisting that they really didn’t want to see her ass. Then the guy who had mooned replied, “I don’t want to see your ass, I want to see your beautiful boobs!” That got everyone cheering again, and they started chanting, “show your tits” which made my wife blush like crazy. She wasn’t wearing anything sexy, in fact she had a red hoodie sweatshirt on and she tried to tell them that they wouldn’t want to see her tits either, but they weren’t buying it. One of them pointed out that we had all been together at a pool party last summer and they had seen her in a bathing suit and from what they could see, her tits were amazing. I could see she liked the compliments and was trying to remember what bathing suit she had worn that day - it was a one-piece suit that really showed her cleavage.

I could actually see the moment where she decided to do it, but it would be a couple more minutes of protesting to make sure she felt like a “good girl” who was just going along with the rules of the game which is always important for her. “Are you guys sure you really want to see my old-lady boobs?” she asked and received a round of cheers in response. She made them promise that they couldn’t tell any of our other friends, and they definitely couldn’t tell their wives or she would get in big trouble. They all promised and I quietly took my phone out of my pocket to see if I could capture a photo of what happened next.

She backed up a couple steps, shook her head and said, “I can’t believe I am doing this,” and then fiddled around under her hoodie so she could lift her sweatshirt and bra at the same time. Then she closed her eyes and lifted her sweatshirt and bra up to her chin. Since she had closed her eyes, she didn’t even realize that I had my phone out to capture a pic, but the best part was that this wasn’t a quick 2-second flash. She let her tits stay on display for at least 10 seconds and even swayed them side to side a little before lowering it. The guys went absolutely crazy and started saying that she had the best boobs they had ever seen and that she was crazy to think they were “old-lady boobs.” She blushed a bunch more and reminded them not to tell anyone and they all raised their hands and swore they wouldn’t.

We played a couple more games of pool, and a couple more guys ended up mooning including me, and she showed her tits two more times before everyone realized how late it had gotten and had to go back to their families. As far as I know, the guys never told anyone what happened, but they all contacted me and asked how the picture turned out and could they get a copy. I cropped her face out of the pic and shared it with them and they all promised to return the favor some day, but so far only one of them has. He got his wife to send me a photo of her tits on my birthday, which I thought was a very nice present indeed.

Here is the photo from that day...
Attached Thumbnails
361F5FF3-821A-42DA-8429-41F46A07B958.jpeg  

Tags
bff, friends, naked, sharing, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009