uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2023, 11:17 AM

Thanked 4,740 Times in 424 Posts

My best friend has seen my wife naked many times. I have written about it several times in OCC. A few years ago, my wife and I moved out of state so my friend does not see her naked unless he comes to visit several hours away. It has been a year since he came to visit. So Last Sunday, I set it up ahead of time, that we were going to video chat via phone. We had been to the lake that day and she had been drinking so she was still buzzing when we got home. We were both pretty horny because we had been flirting with each other all day.

We had been on a friend's pontoon boat with three other couples. My wife was looking great in her thong bikini. She and I both enjoyed how all the other men and a couple of the women were checking her out. She had been teasing me by purposely bending over in front of us to reach into the ice chest to get a beer. When she did this, she would turn around and smile at me knowing it turned me on and she loved the attention.

When we got home and When the set-up time came up, I put her on the bed and told her to get naked. She enthusiastically did so and as soon as she was naked, I called my friend through video chat. As soon as he answered he was greeted by a view of her laying on the bed spread eagle. I handed her one of her sex toys and she went to town using the vibrator on her clit. Every once in a while she would dip it into her pussy. I moved the phone camera over her body a few times so he could get a good look at her. I got some close-ups of her pussy.

After a little while I told my friend I had to get off of the phone because I had some business to take care of. He understood perfectly. So as soon as I hung up the phone I got on top of her and fucked the shit out of her. I gave her several orgasms and when it was time for me to cum she put my dick in her mouth and sucked and deep-throated me until I came and she swallowed every drop.
The picture enclosed is not of the day we were on the lake with the pontoon boat but it is the same bikini.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2799.jpg  
Old 08-11-2023, 03:45 PM

Default Texting friends

A few of my friends have seen pics of my wife, recently I’ve begun sharing with someone I’ve been friends with for close to 30 years, since we were kids, and he knows my wife almost as long. So it’s a big deal and something I find so hot!..I’ve become pretty good at feeling them out, and making things a reality. This latest friend though, I seem to be having a hard time reading. I think he likes and wants them but isn’t quite sure how to react or respond. Basically I told him whenever he sends me a 👍 emoji..I’ll send one..so he occasionally does when I send him a particularly funny meme or text. I don’t really get a response, just “hearts” them..so I’m having fun, but could be better 😆…here’s a pic of my wife’s amazing tits that I sent him today..
Attached Thumbnails
1691782909.843886-9D40013D-C1CF-438D-BE96-44BF57B7FF1E.jpeg  
Old 08-11-2023, 05:07 PM

Default Retribution continued

Sorry been a newbie, I forgot to say, Name's have been changed to protect the guilty. Rob excused himself to go to the toilet, I said to Jill, do you realise that you are totally naked, of course I do, I'm not stupid, I could feel my g string coming down with the jeans, he's loving the view, I'm loving teasing him, you are just going with the flow and don't seem to mind, so I will carry it on, he's turned on, I'm turned on, and you're turned on watching the flirting between us, I couldn't argue with that statement, Rob came back into the kitchen, he had changed clothes, he had on his Rugby body armour,, white crop top and base layer shorts, Jill shrieked, so loud that the whole of the Lake District could of heard her, never mind our town, he is a big lad, 6' 4", 15 St, not a bit fat on him, 45 yrs old, played Rugger since he was 7 years old, his package was a sight to behold, not so much the length, it was flaccid around 6"", the thickness and the size of his Knob end, unbelievable, Jill seriously could not take her eyes of it, he sat down, Jill looked at me and smiled, winked, stumbled up and sat straight on Rob's lap, grinding herself onto him, once again he looked at me for approval, I gave him 2 thumbs up, she was instigating all of this, she was rubbing her crotch over his frantically, obviously he was getting hard, she got of him, necked another vodka, then climbed back on, facing him this time, laughing and cheering, trying to rub her tits into his face, she said, God you are well hard now, riding his bulge like a woman possessed, he looked at me and said, fancy a cigarette mate, then basically lifted her off him and stood up, my eyes couldn't keep off his crotch, jeezzz, what a thickness, we stood at the backdoor, he was facing Jill all of the time, slowly sliding his hand over his cock in a very teasing way, I asked him if he wanted to fuck her tonight, no mate I don't, she tormented me for years, I'm just getting my own back on her, we both looked at her, she had put each leg up onto the sides of the chair, making it obvious that she was wide open and ready, TBC
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Toonrasta For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2023, 04:55 PM

My friend has seen a topless photo of my wife. She's the one that made it into a magnet I leave on the garage fridge. I wish he would of said something about it. I only know he looked because I have a garage camera
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AnonymousLurker For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2023, 03:11 AM

a girlfriend i had about ten years ago was very open witn her body along with her sister. she had no problem being fully nude in front of her brother and her dad and her mom and neither did her sister. i was at their beach house and i watched them take a shower after the beach at the outdoor shower and walk completely nude from said outdoor shower into the house with me in tow and theyre mom was just like "cmon m*****n" and their dad just laughed. their brother saw them too and mostly seemed annoyed by it.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to pfeld For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2023, 01:15 PM

Thanked 3,642 Times in 101 Posts
Default in the garden while sunbathing

I had one friend that happened over two different times my wife was sunbathing in the back garden. He couldn't stop talking about it. I then made a image using an online photo editor and sent him. He still says he wanks to it, and this is probably 12 years ago!
Attached Thumbnails
1070235845.jpg   DSCF11842 copy.jpg  

1726059589.jpg  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jtobar For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2023, 03:40 PM

Thanked 3,902 Times in 306 Posts

Yes. We're naturists who have our own apartment in a naturist urbanisation in Spain.

So all of my naturist friends and their partners have seen her naked. We're also part of a 'wild swimming' group in the UK who are relaxed about 'skinny diips', so any friends in that group have seen her naked too.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2023, 01:58 AM

Yes.

A few years back I was at a friend's house for a party with my wife Leah, who was 25 at the time. There was good group of people there, including two of our best male friends, Paul and Nick. We were pretty close with them, and we had all gone skinny dipping before, so there had been previous times where they got to see Leah naked. Leah could be shy, but secretly loved to show off, and she knew how turned on I got when other men saw her naked.

There was another friend of ours at the party, Tom, that Leah had been wanting to see naked. Tom was more shy, but Leah was sure she could convince him to get naked that night. After a few hours of games and drinking everyone at the party was pretty drunk. Paul and Nick had been egging Tom on all night, letting him know Leah wanted to see him naked and telling him how amazing she looked without her clothes off. So finally Leah let Tom know she would love to play 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours.' And with a little liquid courage Tom agreed! We were in a pretty big house so Leah led Tom up to a bedroom on the top floor. I followed, and Paul and Nick were right behind. There was no way they were going to miss this, and I was already hard thinking about my three friends ogling my wife.

Once all five of us were in the bedroom I shut the door and Paul, Nick, and Tom lined up next to each other on one side of the room. Lauren stood a few feet in front of them grinning. "Let's do this" she said, and before the guys could do anything she took of her shirt and pants. I was standing behind her and was more than happy to pull down her thong. I'll never forgot the way Tom's mouth fell open the first time he got a look at her tight shaved pussy. Leah then unclipped her bra and let it fall to the floor.

I was rock hard, there was my wife standing completely naked in front of three of my friends, and she was loving it. None of them had taken anything off yet, their eyes just kept darting back and forth between her pussy and tits. Leah had an amazing body. She was tall, with shoulder length brown hair, a slim athletic build, size c breasts, an unbelievable ass, and tight shaved pussy. And my friends were admiring every inch of her. Even though we had been skinny dipping with Paul and Nick before, that had always been in the dark, this was really the first time they got to see Leah fully, and they were enjoying it. I told Leah to turn around so they could see her ass, which she eagerly did, even giving it a little shake.

She grinned, looked at my friends and said, "Well, why am I the only one naked?" I stripped off my clothes, which got my friends to do the same. Soon my butt naked wife was was starring at my three friends' cocks. She moved a little closer to get a better look, and as she did Nick reach out hand a pinched her nipple. All Leah did in response was to stick her tongue out at him, so Paul and Tom also made sure they got a feel. I could tell Leah was turned on. Her nipples were hard and she kept giggling. She even made sure to turn around and bend over in front of them for the perfect view. I was rock hard. Watching Leah parade her body in front of my friends was almost more than I could handle.

I was hoping this was going to turn into something more, and I could tell Leah was game for anything at this point, but Tom was too shy even with his clothes off. And Paul and Nick both had girlfriends who weren't at the party. While they didn't mind admiring Leah naked, they didn't feel they could do more than they already had. The three of them eventually started to put their clothes on. Leah did try to convince them otherwise, even getting Paul on the floor and straddling him, which was both sexy and hilarious. But it didn't work. Before they left all three let me know how grateful they were, and since Leah and I were both still turned on we fucked before we rejoined the party. Neither of us took long to finish, and Leah got turned on by me telling her how much Paul, Nick, and Tom would be jacking off to her later.

Even though it didn't turn into any group play, it was still amazing. I'll never forget the image of Leah standing in that room completely naked, while my three friends just stared at her with their mouths open.
Old 10-30-2023, 07:37 AM

Default My friend

I have a good friend I don't see much but when I see him we have a lot in common,I didn't know he dated my wife before I met her for 2 years,when she told me who her last boyfriend was I couldn't believe it,I see Don quite now and then we do talk about her,I've asked her a few things about him,like did you fuck him or give him a blow job first,she said a blowjob and their 3rd date,about the same with me,I asked if he ever fucked you in the butt,she said once,I never have,she said you never will,I didn't like it,how did he do that,he leaned me over the bed,first I rubbed olive oil on his dick and he stuck it in and fucked me and I leaked cum for two day,she said never again after that,when I talk to Don all I can think about is him with his hips up against my wifes ass putting it to her.some day I'll ask him how it was.But I think it's great he got to play with all her assets.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to riverdelivery For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2023, 03:12 AM

Thanked 1,304 Times in 48 Posts

Not sure if this counts but I'm pretty sure my friend saw nudes of my gf on my phone. We were at a party and I passed out on the floor. He took a pic of me with my phone and set it as my lockscreen and background. The pics right before that in my camera roll were full nudes of my gf. So pretty sure he saw those
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jjd1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bff, friends, naked, sharing, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Video36 I nterview

2m:55s

01-15-2006

5m:53s

09-24-2015

2m:20s

01-05-2024
Big ass show butt, sweep floor