photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-28-2014, 03:25 AM

Thanked 2,181 Times in 138 Posts
Default Well that Changed my opinion of them....

Has anyone ever had a friend, friends wife, family member that has done or said something to make you change your opinion of them? A shy, conservative or even dull person that you didn't look twice at and now fantasise about.

I had a friends sister who was reasonable to look at buy a bit airy fairy and fluffy. Dressed dull, seed a bit 'out there'. Nice enough to say hello to but difficult to have a conversation with. Well one day we were having a BBQ and my friend had bought her sister along. My friend noticed we had twister and commented we should play. I jokingly said said that I thought there were too many people to get naked and play it properly. We both laughed because it was a long running joke between us. Anyway, the sister pipes up that there is no point playing unless you're naked! Me and my friends jaws hit the floor and we both stared at her. She looked at us and pointed out at uni they played naked twister every week. Neither of us saw that coming. Anyway, she is now the regular subject of my affection. At least, she is when I'm on my own!

The other is a friends wife. Same thing, always seemed pretty dull, no sense of humour, looks awkward if innuendo is made. Would get annoyed if we talked sex. One day I was about yo play golf with a friend, had popped upstairs to use the toilet when he shouted at me to grab his golf glove from his top drawer. I opened the wrong one, turned out to be hers and there were a selection of about 5 sex toys. Needless to say I bought this up which made for some fun mini bets on the course. But that's a story for another thread I guess!
Old 01-28-2014, 08:56 AM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

I know exactly what you mean and it's happened to me a couple times. Funny too how you go from totally disinterested in them to not being able to get enough of them when it happens.
I want to point put it's not only something they say that can change it but something they wear. For me thongs are such a turn on and when a women lets one slip out by accident it drives me wild especially when it's some one like your talking about here. They dress very conservatively and you just see them as a drab person with no sex appeal and then they bend over and this hot sl*tty little thong or g-string pops out and WOW! All of a sudden I can't be around them enough. I think what adds to the excitement of them saying something like you suggest or seeing something is when they are so plain or drab and it shocks you coming from them.
Old 01-28-2014, 12:28 PM

Default I was on the 'other side' ...

2nd wife and I lived across the street from a couple - they were VERY religious. But, we both found them to be attractive - and had fantasized about swapping with them. Knowing that there was NO-WAY.

Fast-forward couple of years ... he gets in trouble with the law - spends some time in local lock-up for white-collar type stuff - and they split up. He comes for a visit.

I figured, what the hell - given his history as we now know it - he might be up for some threesome action. So - while it was just him and me talking, I bring it up ... he was completely taken aback ... left the next day - and we never heard from him again.
Old 01-29-2014, 09:03 PM

Thanked 4,419 Times in 243 Posts
Default Just a Pose

The nearest thing I can recall along these lines is when a pose put me over the top for a woman.

One of my first MILF fantasies was a friend's mom. As a teen I would sometimes go over to my friend's house and watch TV in his lower level, and the rest of his family would sometimes be down there too. His mom was just a mom, certainly no standout. Dark short curly hair, an overbite, just a little extra flesh on her body, B cup breasts. It was a time of sexual awakening, and I probably would have had fantasies about his mom eventually. But the moment of awakening with her was when I got up to leave. She was wearing black "stretch" pants, in the venacular of the day, and a tight sweater, perhaps medium blue color. Sitting space was limited on the lower level, and she was reclining on the stairs near the bottom.

As I started climbing the stairs, I looked down at her. She was leaning back with her elbows resting on a step behind her, which caused her chest to be thrown out and her B cup tits straining against her sweater fabric. Her knees were up off the steps, and her legs were spread wide. Her slacks were form fitting around her open thighs, and her pussy mound was protruding from the tight fabric at her crotch. She was smiling up at me, and made no movement as I walked up the stairs next to her.

It was mostly the clear shape of an adult woman's pubic mound on view for me, but it was also the whole provacative pose of the smiling adult. From that moment on I stopped thinking of her as my friend's mom and thought of her as someone I wanted to fondle and see naked and have sex with. Over the next couple of years I had countless sex fantasies of my friend's mom, and most of them started with her posing for me on the steps just like she did that night.
Old 01-29-2014, 10:10 PM

Thanked 26,353 Times in 1,265 Posts

A friend of mine asked if I would mind giving he and his wife a ride to the airport, they were going on an extended trip to the Middle East and they didn't want to run up several hundred dollars worth of airport parking. They offered wanted to take me out to a nice lunch on the way as thanks, I would have taken them anyway, but lunch was nice too.

They are a sedate, wealthy, well educated couple, I don't think I have ever heard an inappropriate word out of either one of them. As we were finishing lunch, I went to the rest room and when I got back to the table I sensed something amiss. She was blushing and my friend said "we have an embarrassing request, I hope we can count on your discretion".

I said "sure, what's up". I couldn't imagine what was up.

"Sue just told me she packed some adult toys and I don't think that is a good idea to have them in our luggage when we go through customs in some of the places we will be visiting. Would you mind holding onto them until we get back?"

I had to laugh a little, I said "sure, no problem, we are all aduts here, everyone has some of those".

So when we went out to my car they opened up their check-in bags and took out a Hitachi wand, a purple gel dildo about 10" and a butt plug, She put them in a grocery bag I had in my car. The poor lady was so embarrassed. He explained "I would have just thrown them away but it was too late since we use curbside check-in."

I did have to tell my wife, no way I was going to get caught with a bag full of sex toys she didn't know about.
Old 01-29-2014, 11:13 PM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 207 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
a Hitachi wand, a purple gel dildo about 10" and a butt plug

I did have to tell my wife, no way I was going to get caught with a bag full of sex toys she didn't know about.
I don't know which would be worse, if she thought they were for someone else or just for you!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2014, 11:06 AM

I have a story similar to piecenick's:

I had two friends in college - a guy that I met in my first year and through him his girlfriend. Both were first generation Cuban immigrants, by which I mean both of each of their parents had fled Cuba shortly after the revolution. I knew both for several years and became close friends with each of them, and eventually they got engaged and got married. Up until the marriage, the guy and I shared an apartment and the plan was that when they returned from their honeymoon he was moving out into the new home he and his new wife had just purchased.

The real trick was that the girl's parents were VERY conservative and believed very strongly in 'no sex until marriage' and believed (very wrongly) that their daughter had been saving herself for marriage all along. So...it's the day after the marriage and they are in the airport for their honeymoon trip to Spain when the guy calls me. The problem was that he had several explicit photos and one video of his new wife that demonstrated rather conclusively that she had NOT 'saved herself'. Apparently in all the run-up to the marriage they had completely forgotten about their secret stash, and they had just realized that her mother had planned to come over to our apartment and box up a bunch of their stuff and get it into their new house so it would be ready when they got back from Spain...and they had concluded it was inevitable that she would find their stash and the 'secret' would get out. My buddy asked me if I would do him a HUGE favor and get rid of them before his mother in law showed up, and when I agreed he made me promise I'd destroy them immediately.

Of course I agreed, and he told me where to find the stash; I think it took me all of two minutes after he hung up before I had it in my hands. The girl was every bit as hot as I'd ever imagined and I enjoyed that stash thoroughly for about two weeks while they were in Spain...but eventually my guilt got the better of me and I took the whole pile out to the barbeque pit right before they returned and sent it all up in smoke. Still, I NEVER forgot what I had seen; there was even a funny moment about a week after they were back when the three of us were sitting at their dinner table and she thanked me for taking care of it and then said 'You didn't look at it, did you?' I just chuckled and said to her, 'Well, of course I looked! I couldn't just blindly grab a pile of 'something' and throw it away without knowing I had the right pictures, could I?' She blushed furiously but smiled and agreed with my point, while at the same time he started laughing until he cried. I didn't tell them I had seen the tape, but the point was made that I had seen her in all her glory

So, on point for this thread: Up until the moment I saw those pictures I had steadfastly avoided allowing myself to think of this girl sexually; they were both my friends...but after that point, it was impossible for me to see her without imagining how hot she was and how fun she would be...

There's another story I posted here quite a long time ago...eventually the guy broke off his friendship with me for some pretty ridiculous reasons, and some years after that I ended up hooking up with the girl for a brief time. We talked about those pictures again and I admitted to her then that I had seen the video...and she admitted to me that while she WAS embarrassed she also thought it was incredibly hot that I had seen her naked and wondered if I had ever thought about 'more' with her. Which I did...which is the point of that other story
Old 01-30-2014, 11:38 AM

Hmm....as a followup I tried going back and finding that other story but it's not there as far as I can tell. I think it was in a thread where the topic was the first time you saw someone you knew naked and if they were as hot as you thought they would be. I might post that story again if there is some interest but I don't want to duplicate an old post so if anyone else out there has some better search-fu than I do and finds that post let me know
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mythryl1969 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2014, 09:21 AM

Thanked 2,181 Times in 138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythryl1969 View Post
Hmm....as a followup I tried going back and finding that other story but it's not there as far as I can tell. I think it was in a thread where the topic was the first time you saw someone you knew naked and if they were as hot as you thought they would be. I might post that story again if there is some interest but I don't want to duplicate an old post so if anyone else out there has some better search-fu than I do and finds that post let me know
Definately want to hear it. Always amazes me how some girls can disappoint when you find and others are better than you ever imagined. Have a few stories myself on that one
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Yorkie11 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2014, 01:59 AM

Thanked 16,091 Times in 1,115 Posts

Most of my friends are like this, actually. Seem like total prudes, then one day something happens...there are two in particular from over the years:

My wife's best friend was visiting with us and we were playing with a baby on the floor. Her friend was wearing a skirt and couldn't get comfortable, trying really hard to make sure I couldn't see up her skirt. She made a comment about "this sure wasn't a smart outfit to wear since I knew we would be playing with a baby on the floor!" I told her to not worry about me and just be comfortable. Suddenly, she sat on the floor with her legs open and bright red panties showing. She saw the look on my face and said, "I hope you don't think less of me for this!" I told her it was fine with me. By the time my wife came upstairs after finishing some work, her friend was on the couch with her legs closed. I never told my wife. I have noticed that my wife's friend is way less careful around me in skirts while being careful when others are around, but we haven't said anything to each other about it.

I once shared a hotel room with my best friend and his wife. They are both very conservative people. I had never even seen skin below his wife's collar bone in 15 years of knowing her. They never showed affection in public, and cringed at sexy scenes on TV or in movies. I never saw down her shirt, not even a glimpse, and never up her dresses or anything.

Anyway, after dinner, we decided to go for a swim in the hotel pool. We got our swimsuits out of our suitcases and I started to change in the room, since I assumed my friend's wife would go into the bathroom to change. I took my shirt off and shorts off and just had my boxers on. My friend was already in his swimsuit--I wasn't paying attention to him so I have no idea how he changed so fast. I stopped at my boxers to give my friend's wife a chance to go into the bathroom or react...or something. Instead, my friend's wife stared at me for a half second and whipped off her top, followed by her bra, and I saw her boobs for the first time--they were smaller than I thought but her areolas were dark and really large. She saw me stare and said, "are we going to stare or get dressed? Show me what you've got!" I looked over at my friend and he was acting completely oblivious, like this was normal for her, which really confused me. So, she stood with her hands on her hips, topless in her jeans and watched me take my boxers off and get my swimsuit on, then she said "my turn" and took her jeans and white granny panties off and got into her super conservative one piece swimsuit, letting me see that she was completely shaved.

We went swimming and she was really flirty, something that was super odd for her. After swimming we got undressed and dressed in the room again and we out for a walk. During the walk, I told them both how surprised I was and they called me a prude (which I am not, even though they know me as one, so it goes both ways, I guess). Then they told me how they get undressed with anyone they are sharing a hotel room with--they travel several times a year, with friends, so it is completely normal for them. They said that usually the other friends don't look or change in the bathroom, so I was the odd one for getting naked with them and acting cool about it. I really wanted to ask if they have done other things with friends, but I didn't dare.

After the walk, though, I saw her change into pajamas that were super conservative. The next morning I took a shower and she had gotten dressed while I was in the shower, so that was kind of disappointing, but I walked around the room naked as long as reasonably possible and she watched me the whole time. When her husband went to get something from the vending area I told her that I was hoping I could see her get dressed one more time and she said "maybe next time we will all go to a nude beach." Still waiting for the invite!

Tags
shy, suprised

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016