Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2019, 12:54 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justy View Post
I've seen a handful of family members nude throughout the years. My cousin kathy seemed to like to "unknowingly" expose herself to me.

Lots of story's there.
This is the place for stories like that, so please continue sharing!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2019, 08:36 PM

My wifes sister dated and then married a shy timid guy. My wifes sister was a lot more outgoing. Especially before they started dating. I had seen her moon a group of us twice. She flashed her tits out a car window once. Anyway once they started dating she got less outgoing I'd say lol. She mooned a few of us once with him there and you could tell he didnt like it but he didnt say anything. One time her brother pantsed her pretty good. Underwear came down. She was wearing loose sweats and it was nice. Had a great view of her ass. Shes very attractive. Again her husband was definitely mad. But quiet. She acted mad but I dont think she cared that much.. Oh her brother had a little hole in his wall and you could see into her room. I got lucky once and caught her undressing.
Her brother tried pantsing her again another day but she was ready. Im thinking I wonder if I could get away with trying it. She had bikini bottoms on as we were going to the beach. I really wanted to go for it and I did not think her boyfriend would say anything. Always wanted to pants a girl and getting my sister in law would be great. So I just went for it I walked over and yanked her bottoms down. Was pretty good. yanked them a little passed the bottom of her ass. Was very sweet for me. I know her boyfriend was pissed lol. But we just carried on with the day.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to buttluver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2019, 11:34 PM

Default Sister pantsed

Ive seen my sister get her skirt pulled right down.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stoneyhazy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2019, 05:47 PM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

My cousin was an athlete in college, lettered in swimming and tennis, she still keeps herself a very fit 66 y/o. She was a freshman in college when I was a senior, I was very happy to take her under my wing and introduce her around, as attractive as she was she was very popular. I knew she was still a virgin, her only BF in HS was way out of his league.

We had a fraternity swimming party at a members house, my Cuz wore a tight tank suit over her sculptured body, my GF was a little intimidated, I think she was glad my cousin was my cousin. It got late, the pot and booze were having their effect, my cousin wouldn't drink, but she munched on some brownies. Then one of the girls got her top taken off, she didn't protest and soon it went to a full on skinny dip. I told my cousin if this embarrassed her we'd take her home, she said screw that, she stripped off her tank suit and went to the diving board and did a few jackknifes.

She was in awesome shape, not the biggest tits, but by far the best body there. We still kid her about it, her husband has tried to get her to repeat it, but she won't.
Old 03-31-2019, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttluver View Post
My wifes sister dated and then married a shy timid guy. My wifes sister was a lot more outgoing. Especially before they started dating. I had seen her moon a group of us twice. She flashed her tits out a car window once. Anyway once they started dating she got less outgoing I'd say lol. She mooned a few of us once with him there and you could tell he didnt like it but he didnt say anything. One time her brother pantsed her pretty good. Underwear came down. She was wearing loose sweats and it was nice. Had a great view of her ass. Shes very attractive. Again her husband was definitely mad. But quiet. She acted mad but I dont think she cared that much.. Oh her brother had a little hole in his wall and you could see into her room. I got lucky once and caught her undressing.
Her brother tried pantsing her again another day but she was ready. Im thinking I wonder if I could get away with trying it. She had bikini bottoms on as we were going to the beach. I really wanted to go for it and I did not think her boyfriend would say anything. Always wanted to pants a girl and getting my sister in law would be great. So I just went for it I walked over and yanked her bottoms down. Was pretty good. yanked them a little passed the bottom of her ass. Was very sweet for me. I know her boyfriend was pissed lol. But we just carried on with the day.
This is great. I’ve always wanted to see my sister in law naked or would love her getting pantsed. It was always my girlfriend lol. Didn’t love it then but do now. I should’ve tried panting my sister in law like you did haha.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2019, 08:45 AM

Thanked 16,228 Times in 1,127 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
We had a fraternity swimming party at a members house, my Cuz wore a tight tank suit over her sculptured body, my GF was a little intimidated, I think she was glad my cousin was my cousin..
My sister had always been jealous of her husband's cousin, which I thought was so weird. Like how could there be any possible threat?

Fast forward 21 years, and it turns out that her husband had been messing around with his cousin while he was married to my sister. It was many years ago at the very beginning of their marriage, so nearly if not more than 20 years ago, but still. When we found out, I laughed so hard despite trying my best to be mature about it.
Old 04-02-2019, 04:40 PM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 185 Posts
Default love this

if Jennifer Anniston was my cousin, I could never say to my wife "oh come on, shes family, its not like I want her"

not with a straight face anyway
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sith11 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2019, 09:18 AM

Thanked 2,315 Times in 170 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
My sister had always been jealous of her husband's cousin, which I thought was so weird. Like how could there be any possible threat?

Fast forward 21 years, and it turns out that her husband had been messing around with his cousin while he was married to my sister. It was many years ago at the very beginning of their marriage, so nearly if not more than 20 years ago, but still. When we found out, I laughed so hard despite trying my best to be mature about it.
About 40 years ago, when we were both in our late twenties, I had a snogging session with my cousin. She said that she would like to go further, but felt we needed to stop. I would have gladly fucked her then ... and now. An attractive cousin is always a threat!
Old 04-18-2019, 10:12 AM

Well I never see anyone from my family in nude but they has all see me lots times. From young I was always happy when be naked and my family allow me be around house but as I gets older they trys to stopping me. Growing up in China girls is supposed be modest and covering there body’s but I rebel against that. From 18 I always with no bra even I gots big boobs and usually no panties to.

I always sleeping naked so comes down to breakfast that way in morning and if I not got to go out would just staying naked. Any family comes over or even my parents friends I wouldn’t put clothes. My mum and dad think I gots mental problems want show myself to everyone like I does but I really just comfy naked as much I can.

Even now I older and marry with child I still naked same way. When visit family back in China I usually nude at home it just normal way for me
Old 04-19-2019, 06:31 AM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

You sound incredibly sexy, I'm sure ALL of us would love a peek at your sexy body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyjessie View Post
Well I never see anyone from my family in nude but they has all see me lots times. From young I was always happy when be naked and my family allow me be around house but as I gets older they trys to stopping me. Growing up in China girls is supposed be modest and covering there body’s but I rebel against that. From 18 I always with no bra even I gots big boobs and usually no panties to.

I always sleeping naked so comes down to breakfast that way in morning and if I not got to go out would just staying naked. Any family comes over or even my parents friends I wouldn’t put clothes. My mum and dad think I gots mental problems want show myself to everyone like I does but I really just comfy naked as much I can.

Even now I older and marry with child I still naked same way. When visit family back in China I usually nude at home it just normal way for me

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019