uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2011, 08:12 AM

Default Mr milo

Well yes, I am sure there is a story in there somewhere Milo. You should start your own thread with it. I have been ordered about in the manner as the woman in your story and I have been instructed by a man I wanted so much inside me to signal my agreement to leave the hotel bar and go to his room with him by having my legs spread such that panties show upon his return from the bathroom. He was also telling me that he may be long or may be just a few seconds and that they had to be spread as soon as he walked out, and I would lose chance with him if I am not spread at that instant. I turn my hips to mens room direction, heart racing, spread my thighs in manner I would never do as single woman traveling alone on business, and I turn upper body back to the bar and chat with the bartender. Men keep coming out of mens room and I no look at them as they walk by and after some two minutes and probably three men walking out my man return to see my obedience. That was the first time I met a man and slept with him at the same time. I believe I had known him maybe hour and half before I had his unprotected penis into my mouth and later inside me (with the protection there of course). I stayed the night and he fucked me very firmly then, plus once again in middle of night as a wake up with the early morning wood for him. It was my first one night stand with a stranger. He was a wonderful lover who was dominant yet knew when to be kind and gentle. I never received his full name or any information.

Last edited by sonalsinghsl*t; 09-03-2011 at 08:17 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sonalsinghsl*t For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2011, 08:27 AM

Thanked 5,173 Times in 200 Posts

if i lived close to you you would be in trouble unfortunatly i do not :s
ive read most of your posts and am intreaged.
when i have the time il start my own topic and share the rest of my story
The Following User Says Thank You to milocool For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2011, 11:33 PM

Thanked 2,350 Times in 391 Posts
Default Get it over with

Quote:
Originally Posted by milocool View Post
if i lived close to you you would be in trouble unfortunatly i do not :s
ive read most of your posts and am intreaged.
when i have the time il start my own topic and share the rest of my story
You might as well fuck her and get it over with dude ...

And Soni, I spend a lot of time imagining you as a beautiful Indian woman getting fucked hard and loving it. I would always like to see and hear more. I have had many nice one nighters and I am imagining you holding open your legs awaiting your fucking. I wish my Indian wife was more like you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crankdingo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2011, 07:02 AM

Default Hanks crank

Thanks crank. I became "like me" very much over time. There is the pattern formed of me with some early strong experiences of being used for a man's pleasure as in this story and drawing my pleasures from service and satisfaction of the dominant man, followed by a couple years of the marriage with very poor sex and no satisfaction of Soni. Then the awakening. I convinced your wife has the passions within, you just need to draw it out of her. I maybe start new posting with more experiences of me and my lovers and husband if it is of enjoyment for you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sonalsinghsl*t For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2011, 10:03 AM

Thanked 5,924 Times in 465 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonalsinghsl*t View Post
Thanks crank. I became "like me" very much over time. There is the pattern formed of me with some early strong experiences of being used for a man's pleasure as in this story and drawing my pleasures from service and satisfaction of the dominant man, followed by a couple years of the marriage with very poor sex and no satisfaction of Soni. Then the awakening. I convinced your wife has the passions within, you just need to draw it out of her. I maybe start new posting with more experiences of me and my lovers and husband if it is of enjoyment for you.
I realize I am not Crank, but postings of your experiences with your lovers and husband would be of tremendous enjoyment for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to exhibitw*tcher For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 09:38 PM

Thanked 5,173 Times in 200 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonalsinghsl*t View Post
I convinced your wife has the passions within, you just need to draw it out of her.
interesting point.. although i know it's like that with a lot of women (pushing them a little in the right way seems to liberate them) i've always wondered if it counts for al women, maybe some are just happy with only one position, no oral sex and not frequently... i really wonder
What i know to be a fact is that even 1 single time of being extremely horny for whatever reason it is can change everything
The Following User Says Thank You to milocool For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 10:35 PM

За малое судиться - большое приложить.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:03 AM

Default Came reluctantly

I was one to be coming somewhat reluctantly to sexuality as described in my posting here but had, I suppose, my buttons pushed in a way that activated what I believe to be the passion within me. If I had it in me I imagine that mr. Cranks wife has it in her. One thing that brought sexuality to the fore with me was the poor performance of my husband. Desparation sent me to the arms of a man of much stronger lovemaking abilities and maybe that would work for the crank.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sonalsinghsl*t For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2011, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxxie25 View Post
Unfortunately, there are a lot of women out there who like missionary and nothing out of that realm. They've been brought up to not explore their sexuality, to be a pruid. And usually that one time you do get them horny enought to venture out of their comfort zone, they have regrets later. I also know that there are a lot of guys out there that will stay with these women and never truely be satisfied in their own needs, which prevents them from finding the women that are their match in all things. Life is too short not to enjoy yourself to the fullest and get exactly what you want...
We think, that is not the question of finding somebody, who matching in all things- no diversity is boring. Itґs more a search for the best compromises And sex is something, that needs developement: first for fun, second for reproduction, third for more fun. Where you find the satisfaction- thats your quest...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azid For This Useful Post:

Tags
indian, interracial, reluctant, virgin

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s