Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-24-2018, 01:31 PM

Thanked 5,694 Times in 426 Posts

CONTINUED …

Hang on!

I thought the previous post said ‘THE END’ at the end?

Well, it did, but my visits have continued (although I have slowed down a bit this year and they're not as frequent as they once were) and there are new developments to report.

I changed my mind about the threesome in the end. Eleanor was okay, but not quite hot enough to take me away from Chloe.

My first few encounters this year were all with Chloe, who continued to delight. Then one day I was on the way to see her, and received a text. She said she would unfortunately have to cancel; two girls had called in sick, and as the receptionist it was her job to try and find replacements. So I had to turn round and go home. A few days later however, I called Sensations as Donna had recently returned to the fold, and I was looking forward to renewing my acquaintance with her. But every time I phoned to check if she was there, she wasn’t, despite her presence on the Rota. Eventually I decided I’d try once more, and if unsuccessful, just turn up the next day and take pot luck.

That evening I called and said my usual, “Hi, it's Zak (my pseudonym) here,” to be greeted by an enthusiastic “Oh, Hi, Zak! How are you?”

“Who’s that?”

“It’s me, Dodie.” So we exchanged small talk for a while, then I said, “It would be lovely to see you again, but I’m told you're only doing Reception now.”

“Possibly … ” came the enigmatic reply.

So it sounded like there might be a chance of another encounter; I resolved to keep my ear to the ground, because I definitely wanted to make that happen if at all possible!

Anyway Donna wasn’t expected the following day, so I decided to just take a chance, and in the morning I arrived the second Sensations opened. There were a few girls there but the one I was looking for was Alana, who I’d spoken to a few times but nothing more. She appeared and took me into the room for a chat. All seemed well so I paid her and she went off to put it in the piggy bank – I was well on the way to getting hard before she got back! And when she got her kit off … what an absolutely PERFECT little body. 21, 5ft 1, 32B and size 8. Also quite pretty, and with an exotic, and sexy, Russian accent! The next half hour was amazing. Fingering was off the table, there wasn't much DFK and the oral was with a condom, but everything else was more than acceptable, especially the fantastic shag at the end.

And this was the amusing part; after I’d got dressed and she was about to see me out, she said, “I wonder where my dressing gown is? Oh, there’ll be one somewhere,” and wandered through the corridors, still stark naked, looking in all the empty rooms before eventually finding one and putting it on.

(And if you think that was good, just wait till I tell you about my next visit.)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2018, 08:55 PM

Thanked 2,346 Times in 391 Posts
Default Love working girls

Can’t say I have much experience there but I love strippers, hookers, sugar babies - the whole thing. There should be more of them and it should all be safe and legal. I have had dates and girlfriends talk dirty about sugar baby or borderline prostitution events and found them hotter and hotter the more they talked. So yea, if you are 60 and not getting any the old fashioned way, pay for it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Crankdingo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2018, 10:36 PM

Naturally I'd prefer the old fashioned way! But at my time of life that ain't gonna happen.

I'm not complaining, just stick 20 quid in the baked bean can once a week, and it soon comes round.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2018, 11:59 AM

Thanked 4,513 Times in 477 Posts

Pof is a fucking joke lol. I've been on it a few times in the past, but in my case I did get some pussy off it, which they were even in la la land. Most on that site live in fantasy land and looking for something their not going to get. It's the most laughable dating site I've ever encountered. For the most part, one would have better luck at the local walmart. Nothing but fruit cakes who think their something which they are not that's on that site. A majority of the profiles on it are b's. Working girls would be much better than the jokes on pof, you made the right choice!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2018, 04:24 PM

Yer not wrong there daskers. What I hate is that on the odd occasion you do get a reply, it's just messages going backwards and forwards. If you dare mention meeting, they either give you loads of excuses not to, or just disappear. What's the point being on the bloody thing if you don't want to meet anybody?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2018, 07:26 PM

Thanked 4,513 Times in 477 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everard View Post
Yer not wrong there daskers. What I hate is that on the odd occasion you do get a reply, it's just messages going backwards and forwards. If you dare mention meeting, they either give you loads of excuses not to, or just disappear. What's the point being on the bloody thing if you don't want to meet anybody?
I could tell you all kinds of stories about pof. One would be very surprised at the number of women on it that are married, yet they claim they are not. Like I said, a majority of the profiles are b's. It's one of the most delusional sites I've ever tried. The beautiful ones on it are just boosting their ego, the ugly ones think their beauty queens that no one can live without, and the average ones on a norm have a ton of baggage, not to mention just on the site to play games because it's their way of screwing with men because someone left their ass. The list goes on and on with that site. Iike I said before, I have gotten laid from women I've met on it, but even they were delusionals living in a la la land fantasy world.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2018, 02:14 PM

CONTINUED …

A few weeks after the last entry above, I phoned Sensations and once again found myself speaking to the lovely Dodie. She said she’d actually seen me a few times recently, but that I hadn't recognised her because she'd changed her hair colour. Anyway I asked her:

“If I were to phone you on a Friday and say, ‘tomorrow morning sweetie, you and me, how about it?’ could I expect a positive response?"

She said, “Yes.” So I said, “Well today is Friday – so what time shall I arrive?”

She said, “Eleven.” Simple as that! It had been far too long since my last encounter with Dodie and I could hardly sleep that night, so eagerly was I awaiting the next one.

I arrived on the dot of eleven and the lady in question met me at the door. Her hair was now an interesting purple, which I liked; it suited her bubbly personality. She found a room and I paid her; we didn’t need to say anything, because I knew from our previous encounter that we understood each other perfectly. So off she went to stash the cash leaving me to strip off. I was starting to get hard within seconds of her return; she was wearing an interesting outfit which took a little thought on my part as to its removal, and caused a few giggles on her part when I struggled with it.

So when I got her naked and onto the bed, I really let her have it with the teasing. I spent quite a while stroking the entire front of her body with the lightest touch I could manage, stopping just short of her nipples and pussy every time. When I got to the area near the tops of her legs she really squirmed, because of course there are some very jangly nerves in that region. The reason believe it or not is clitoral stimulation; the clitoris is a larger organ than most people realise, much more than just the bit you can see. After a few minutes of this she was getting extremely juicy and turned on, pushing my fingers inside to find her G spot. My tongue found her delightful little pink clit and was giving it the same going over a hungry hummingbird gives a flower. She said she was loving it and from the noises she was making it wasn’t difficult to believe her. Then I moved upwards to start licking and sucking her nipples, but she pulled me away to give me some of the sexiest kisses I've ever had (her DFK being second to none, even better than Chloe’s to be honest).

We stayed like this for some time, my free hand squeezing her perky nipples in turn, hers holding me tight while the other caressed my by now oh-so-firm erection. All too soon it was time to get the condom on and get down to it, so I turned her sideways and brought matters to a more than satisfactory conclusion.

I really hope we can arrange that again sometime, because she’s absolutely fantastic!

TO BE CONTINUED …
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2018, 09:28 PM

Default Working Girls

Thanks Everard for a pretty honest assessment of something that I think even people on these forums might be nervous discussing.

I've never been with a true WG. I was fooling around with a girl at a party when I was 17 or 18ish who told me that she was done unless she got cigarettes, in which case I was in for the full-round. At the time, it freaked me out too much to do anything about it, but my guess is that it would have been the cheapest lay of my life, all things considered.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to celestiallama For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2018, 12:27 PM

CONTINUED …

Well the time for my next encounter was approaching, so I texted Chloe to see if she was going to be at Kitty’s that Sunday morning, but strangely, got no reply. I waited a couple of days and nothing happened, so phoned Sensations on the Friday evening. Dodie seemed not to be present which was a shame, I spoke to someone called Kris instead, so just asked her who was to be there the next day. I decided that if I’d had no reply from Chloe by the morning, I’d call again, and if I didn’t speak to Dodie, I’d go to Sensations anyway and just take a chance. There’d be other girls there, after all – I quite liked the look of Jax, who had recently appeared on the website; 22, 34B and 5ft 10.

Came the Saturday and indeed, no message from Chloe (I was later to learn she’d been abroad on holiday) so I called Sensations, got Kris again and asked who’d be there. It would be herself, Olga, Jax, and another new girl called Andriella.

So I arrived and Kris met me at the door. Bloody hell, she’d have had to pay me. Olga and Andriella were busy, but one look at Jax and WOW!! 5ft 10 and six-inch heels, what a killer combination! Particularly in a dress so short as to be almost nonexistent, revealing an absolutely cracking pair of legs. Quite pretty too, with lovely big blue eyes, and long silky dark-blonde hair.

Into the room, had a chat and all seemed well, so I handed her the dosh and she departed to deal with it. On her return she slipped off the dress – what a surprise! The knickers had gone already, and I got my first view of a heavenly little cameltoe. Bit of a bush, but not enough to worry about. And when the bra came off, I could see that her breasts were perfect. So onto the bed for a fantastic cuddle; she hasn’t got the personality of Chloe or Dodie, but with those lovely long legs wrapped round me and wonderful nipples to chew on, all went well despite her not doing DFK. And what a gorgeous pussy; it became amazingly juicy within seconds and Jax had no objection to my fingering it as much as I wanted. So when I flipped her over for a rogering, it was pretty damn good.

So I’m looking forward to a repeat visit sometime (although of course, I’d have to put her in 3rd place behind Chloe and Dodie).

Couple of other little things. Firstly, on the way out I bumped into Andriella. Very, very nice indeed; I think Kris said she was Italian. I may arrange to bump into her again sometime, in a slightly different way! Secondly, a week or two later, I noticed Jax had changed her name to Lydia, although whoever did the Rota was obviously relying a little too much on copy and paste and kept using the old name. More recently she seems to have changed it back, a shame really because I think Lydia is a lovely name, whereas Jax is rather a silly one.

TO BE CONTINUED … PROBABLY ...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2019, 04:40 PM

CONTINUED …

A few weeks after my encounter with Jax, I had a fantastic reunion with Chloe! It had been several months since our last meeting, and this one didn’t disappoint. My next half a dozen shags were with Chloe; I didn't feel the need to stray quite honestly; as we get to know each other better, we become more like old friends. We have a chat, we have a laugh, we exchange daft jokes. I even know her real name now – well she knows mine isn't really Zac and has done for some time.

Yesterday I was looking forward to another meeting, expecting the usual half hour of ecstasy. Then as I pulled up outside Kitty’s, I got a text:

“Sorry, can't do today, but Ellie is available.”

I’d never heard of Ellie, but texted back, what time do I need to arrive for Ellie?

She’s here now, I was told. So I texted back OK and a minute or so later, Chloe came out, full of apologies, and dressed in a fantastic little outfit that I’d been hoping to slowly peel off her five minutes later. She said she’d been called away urgently (she has another job as well as Reception at Kitty's).

So I asked her, what’s Ellie like? She said she’d only met her once. Blonde and a size 12. 12! Oh dear. I must admit I nearly changed my mind and bailed at that point, but thought, well I’m already here. So we went in, and I spent a pleasurable few minutes chatting to Chloe (or as I now know her, Carole) before she had to shoot off. Then Ellie appeared.

Fair bit shorter than Chloe and somewhat wider. Are we allowed to say ‘fat' these days? Well as you know my taste is for tall slim girls, but having already forgiven Chloe for being larger than I usually like, I was in the mood to be charitable towards Ellie.

So we went into the room for a chat. Asked her, what do you do? Answer, everything Chloe does. Well that seemed better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, so I handed her the money, and while she’d gone to do whatever they do with it, stripped off and waited for her to return. When she did it was straight onto the bed for a fantastic cuddle, where she soon showed herself to be a world champion kisser. I proved my tongue was no slouch either by taking each nipple into my mouth in turn and giving it the full treatment, Then she decided she wanted to try out some bubblegum-flavoured lube she’d just got, and that I would be the guinea pig! She took my by now rock-hard cock into her mouth and licked, sucked and caressed it until I insisted she stop, or she might get more than she bargained for. So it was now my turn to lick her, and when I slid two fingers into her oh-so-juicy pussy, she responded with purrs of delight (genuine, I like to think).

And all the time there were plenty of smiles and laughs, and she made me feel really relaxed. I’d explained beforehand that I sometimes get a bit nervous with a new lady. Understandable really; five minutes before we hadn’t even met, then in five minutes time we'd be doing some pretty private things! She was great though – really fun to be with, a lovely smile and eyes I’d never get tired gazing into. As indeed I did all the time we were bonking, so our time came to a satisfactory conclusion.

Chloe therefore had done herself proud; she’d chosen the perfect understudy. Not bad for a girl who hardly knew her.

TO BE CONTINUED … probably.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016