Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2012, 09:16 AM

Thanked 1,221 Times in 87 Posts
Default WWE: Jillian Hall Divas Uncovered match - Aftermath

Hi all, this is my first real attempt at an erotic story, so I have no idea if this is any good lol.

Anyway hope you enjoy it.

Its based after former WWE diva Jillian Hall's Divas uncovered match with Kristal Marshall. You should check it out if you havent seen it yet.

----: Divas uncovered match - The Aftermath :----

Right after Jillian's extremely embarrassing defeat in a divas uncovered match, she frantically runs backstage , crying in sheer humiliation. She desperately makes her way to the women’s locker room. Unfortunately for her, on her way there she is met by a barrage of whistles and laughter from other ogling WWE crew members.

Jillian: ”EEEEEEK! STOP LOOKING AT ME!”, she shouts with her hands covering her enormous breasts.

She tries to run past a laughing Johnny Nitro and Mercury, only to have them block her way.

Nitro, “That’s some nice bra and panties you’re wearing Jillian!”

Jillian cries, “Oh god, Please no! Get out of my way you perverts!! I thought you guys were my friends, I helped MNM out remember?!” while standing awkwardly trying to hide her assets.

Mercury turns to Nitro and jokes, “Forget about the bra and panties, check out that camel toe!”

Jillian, “WHAT!! EEEK!” shrieks in embarrassment, and her two hands cover her panties. She completely forgot that her bra strap broke during the divas uncovered match. The cups of the bra become slightly loose, just enough for her erect nipples to be exposed. Nitro and Mercury’s jaw drop. Thanks to Mercury’s comment, Jillian is too worried that she might have camel toe to even notice. The two members of MNM blush a little and start laughing. Jillian still tries to get past and notices them gawking at her breasts. She looks down only to see her erect nipples on display for both of the men. She immediately covers her breasts.

Jillian, “OH MY GOD!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!” she begins crying inconsolably and bursts through a laughing MNM.

Nitro shouts, “Hey Jillian, is it cold in here?!?”

Jillian scampers away and finally gets to the women’s locker room. It’s locked.

She erratically bangs on the door, “NO!! OH GOD OPEN UP! PLEASE OPEN UP! MELINA, TORRIE, ANYONE!!”

“JILLIAN!!” An angry voice shouts.

Jillian doesn’t turn around and keeps trying to open up the locker room door ,”Oh no please stop looking at me!!! I can’t take this anymore!” She sinks to the floor sobbing and buries her head into her knees,

JBL, “Jillian, get up.”

Jillian Gasps, “JBL! Please help me!”
JBL passes Jillian a silk robe. Jillian grabs it and covers her underwear clad body. She then jumps on JBL and hugs him.

Jillian, “Oh Thank you, thank you!”

JBL, “That’s enough! Let’s make our way to the limousine. We have to talk!”

Jillian, “But… but what about my clothes?”

JBL, “Well you can stand out here trying to get in all you want, that door is locked little missy. You’re best trying later.”

Jillian, “You’re right, you’re always right JBL!”

JBL puts an arm around Jillian shoulder and they both make their way to the limousine. Jillian knows that JBL is mad with her as he has been on a losing steak and she ended up being stripped and humiliated by a rookie diva twice in a row. JBL thinks that they are laughing stock. When they arrive at the limousine, Jillian tries to get back on JBL’s good side.

Jillian,” Oh, allow me.” She opens the limousine back door for JBL, and they both get in and sit across from each other. Jillian wipes the tears of embarrassment form her eyes and smiles at JBL.

Jillian. “Well this week has been a disaster but I’ve got a plan for us, if we-“

JBL interrupts, “Shut up!” he says angrily.

JBL, “How many weeks has it been since we’ve won a match Jillian, huh?! Why do I employ you if you’re not gonna support me? And to top it off you’re getting stripped down to your underwear and humiliated by a rookie diva?! Twice!! I’ve got a reputation to keep up!”

Jillian whimpers, “I’m sorry JBL, I'm sorry.”

JBL, “…I think I may have to let you go Jillian.”

Jillian’s shocked, “What? No! Please JBL, I need this job. I’m the fixer, I promise you things will look up! I’ll put my problems aside, I’ve learned my lesson, I won’t fight with Kristal anymore.”

JBL, “Yeah, because you’ll just end up embarrassed in front of millions of people. You are embarrassing to even be around with.”

Jillian starts to cry again, “It was so humiliating JBL! All of those camera flashes… everyone saw me in my underwear...”

JBL begins to feel sorry for Jillian and sits beside her. He put an arm over her shoulder.

JBL, “I’m sorry Jillian, I didn’t mean that. But I still think you may want to look for other clients.”

Jillian sobs and puts her hand on JBL’s thigh, “P..please reconsider. I can help you win championships again, I promise. Maybe we can work something out?” She wipes her tears and smiles at JBL.

JBL, “What did you have in mind?”

Jillian, “Well…”

Jillian’s hand moves towards JBL’s cock and she begins to unzip his pants. She kneels down on the limo floor and takes pulls down JBL’s pants.

JBL, “Woah! Jillian what are you doing?!

Jillian giggles, “Well I am 'The Fixer afterall, just relax.” She pulls out JBL’s semi hard cock and begins to stroke up and down with one of hands and the other one at her face, with a finger cheekily at her mouth. JBL relaxes. She begins jerking off JBL, much to his delight.

Jillian boasts, “I leave all my clients satisfied… even Melina.”

JBL grins and enjoys Jillian’s efforts to please him. After a few minutes JBL stops Jillian.

JBL, “Wait, wait, wait. Do you know what will be better? If I can see those lovely undergarments you’re wearing underneath that robe.”

Jillian says shamefully, “What?! B,..but my bra strap… you’ll see my breasts.”

JBL, “Well if you don’t want to that’s fine, I’ll just be on my way –“ JBL starts to get up and Jillian stops him.

Jillian, “No wait, I’ll take the robe off. It’s just that… well you’ve never seen me in my underwear until now.” She reluctantly starts slipping off the robe off.

JBL grins, “Jillian, seeing you in your little mini skirts and tight shirts through out our time in WWE, has drove me insane. And now you’re in your bra and panties, I think you’re beautiful. I would never laugh at you.”

Jillian smiles, covering her body in her black underwear, “Wow, you mean it?”

JBL, “Ofcourse.”

Jillian gets up from the floor and sits on JBL’s lap with her legs at each side of him. Jillian’s a lot more confident in her underwear now and doesn’t mind that her nipples can be seen from her non supporting bra. She begins to grind on JBL and starts to kiss him.

Jillian moans with pleasure, “Oh… that feels so good. Mmm.”

JBL holds Jillian’s hips and starts to thrust a little. He reaches around her back and swiftly unclips her black malfunctioning bra. Her bra literally pings off and Jillian’s huge breasts burst out. Jillian quickly covers her breasts while still grinding.

Jillian, “EEK! You surprised me there!”

She moves her hands and lets JBL see her voluptuous breasts, erect nipples and all. JBL starts touching Jillian’s breasts much to her enjoyment. He then moves his head closer and starts sucking Jillian’s left nipple while squeezing her right breast. Jillian begins to moan with pleasure, gradually getting louder and louder.

Jillian, “Oh yeah, uh, UH, That feels so good!”

Jillian adjusts her wet panties to one side and lets in JBL’s hard cock. With JBL still sucking on her tits and his cock easily sliding in, Jillian immediately cums with sheer sexual excitement.

Jillian, “UUUHH! OOOH GOD! That’s sooo good! Keep going! Keep Going”

JBL and Jillian build up a nice pace.

Jillian, “ Uh, Uh Uh, Grab my hair, Uh, Uh, Uh,” JBL grabs and pulls Jillian’s beautiful long blonde hair and starts kissing her neck. Jillian begins to orgasm one after the other.

JBL begins to reach his climax as the pace becomes faster and faster. Jillian Hall can feel the climax coming. She quickly comes off of JBL and starts sucking on his dick while rubbing her pussy. Jillian, “I want it in my mouth.” JBL groans and blows his load into Jillian Hall’s mouth. Jillian cums again while rubbing her extremely wet pussy and stops.

JBL, “Wow.. thank you. Jillian.

Jillian wipes her mouth and giggles, “Hehe, I have many talents JBL. So can I keep my job?”

JBL, “Well if you keep that up definitely.” JBL pulls up his pants and starts to fix him self up.

Jillian,”I knew you’d come around, Thank you so much Mr, Layfield!”

JBL opens the limo door and steps out, “No problem sweetie. Now, I’ve got a meeting to go to with Teddy Long. Here.” JBL throws Locker room keys to Jillian “go get yourself changed and I’ll meet you later.”

Jillian, “Thank you, see you later!”

JBL closes the limo door and Jillian starts to think while looking at the keys, “…wait…what the.. how did he get these keys? Oh well, never mind.” She starts to put on her bra. She hears a noise and sees the driver’s window coming down. She immediately covers her breasts and panties. Jillian sits in shock.”

Driver, “That was a nice performance back there Miss Hall.”

Jillian shrieks, “EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!”

----: THE END :----
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fringe For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
White Wife Blacked

1m:49s

09-17-2020
Tiger Toy 02

3m:31s

05-31-2005
719e2b39