photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-11-2018, 01:33 PM

With everything going on, my ex and I are getting along very well. We definitely believe that the divorce was in our best interest but actually she and I and her bull and my girlfriend have had a couple very fun experiences at her house. The first play date at my ex's house, my girlfriend and I just observed before finally getting her to do things with my ex's bull.

While my girlfriend and I were over there, my wife was tied up in the kitchen on her belly with her hands behind her back. She was blindfolded and there were several random men there. Starting with her bull they all took turns fucking her doggy style and shooting a load in her.

Meanwhile i nudge my girlfriend and ask if she wants to give it a try and at first she shakes her head no and says that she wouldn't do that to me. I have to reassure her that it's fine and after about 10 minutes of talking she is on her hands and knees completely naked ready to take a strangers dick.

Tying her up kind of makes her nervous but as the guys are restraining her and blindfolding her I go up to this other black fellow that's not our bull and ask if he wants to do it. He agrees and after she is totally restrained he walks over and presses the head of his dick to her pussy. His dick is a little longer than our bulls and definitely wider. Slowly his dick disappears into her tight little pussy.

After thrusting slowly for a few minutes my girlfriend really starts to come loose and told him to stick it in her butt. He agrees and rams all of his thick rock hard rod into her ass and lasts a few more minutes before unleashing a giant load into her.

She loves it and wants more. In all she fucked 8 men that evening.

It didn't take her long to get to be sexually crazy. She had a little taste and now she is crazy and won't stop at anything. She loves black cock and has turned into a total freak! Lol.

Anyway, that brings us up to recently. It has finally happened. I've turned her into a freak and now things with us are getting boring. Sex with me is rare and I'm not having fun anymore but let me tell you its been wild. So since my girlfriend lives with me, we have emotionally gotten close.

Before I said anything to my girlfriend I called my ex on the phone and got her opinion. She thinks that its perfectly okay for me to leave my girlfriend and that I should not feel bad about it because she is an adult and will get over it. I felt a little bad because I am the reason she turned into a sex crazed person and I just wanted my ex's opinion because she has been through it. But my ex reassured me that in reality it was her choice to do it. Right before we got off the phone she told me "Besides, she will find someone else pretty quickly, and they will be glad we made a real woman out of her!" I laughed and we hung up and I made up my mind.

The more I thought about our phone conversation the more i thought about my wife saying that WE made a real woman out of her. It wasn't only me who enjoyed it we all did! That made me excited to start with a new woman.

So when my girlfriend got through with her shift at the office she came home. I had all of her stuff packed in my living room. She immediately questions what was going on and i told her that she had to leave because I wasn't really interested in being with her and our love life has gotten boring. Immediately she bursts to tears like I thought she would. It didn't make it any easier on me. She begged to stay and said she would do anything I wanted. I left the room and sat in bed to give her some alone time to put her things in her car. She explains that she didn't have any where to go because her parents and her weren't on speaking terms. I told her that she had to figure it out and she ended up staying with some friends.

Soon anger was added to her mixed emotions and she started getting mad and blaming me for making her that way. (which is somewhat true, I expected her to go there)

Anyway, I still get an occasional text from her wanting to mend our relationship. I can tell she still loves me but I'm definitely ready to move on!

Thanks again for the people who follow my story. Ill keep you guys posted!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thiscrazycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2018, 08:31 PM

Default Update

Ex still wants to patch things up. Now I want your guys opinion. Should we try things again? Was I a little harsh with her?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thiscrazycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2018, 08:12 AM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thiscrazycouple View Post
Ex still wants to patch things up. Now I want your guys opinion. Should we try things again? Was I a little harsh with her?
Well honestly I would get back with her. Now that " you " broke her into the hobby / lifestyle, YOU like enjoy the ride with her and she clearly cares for you. Give it a shot why not? We guys trolling OCC only WISH to get a taste of what you have had twice now.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
Old 08-14-2018, 12:34 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thiscrazycouple View Post
Which ex - the ex-wife? Or the girl whose life you just ruined?

If it's the latter, you weren't harsh - you were cruel, and callous. You took an inexperienced woman and pushed her through a door into a new world and then threw her away as boring (or whatever you told her when you so quickly stopped feeling for her). The story does not make you look good, and it's because of her feelings that she wants you back, not that you're any great person.

Note that I'm not sex-shaming - there's nothing wrong with the crazy world you were in, but it's irresponsible to initiate someone and then drop them so fast. She almost certainly thinks that you are leaving her for being a wh*r*, even though you turned her into one.

If it's your ex - sure, take up with her again. It's impossible for us to know what was really at work in your relationship, but why not give it another go and spare the innocent bystanders around you both?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2019, 10:22 PM

Default Still together

Well guys, its been a while since i have posted on here and a lot has happened so I figured I would take the time to write a post out for our loyal fans that have kept up with our story from day one.

So after the incident where I dumped my girlfriend, a few days went by and i started feeling kind of bad. I let her move back in and we are still together.

That being said, my ex wife and I have also gotten very close. Not like husband and wife close but like friends close. She isnt together with our original bull anymore. She has actually been with like 30 different guys since him. (Some of them overlapping im sure lol) So since my ex and I became close friends we have been talking more and more. I guess she is back to waitressing trying to sc**** by so she doesnt loose her apartment.

Since she is kind of between guys and having a hard time I talk to my girlfriend about letting her move in for a while. My girlfriend is kind of hesitant about the idea but since she is such a sweetheart and always tries to please me she agrees to let her stay in one of our bedrooms.
You might think that it would create a lot of tension around the house, but, much to my surprise they have became pretty close friends.
My girlfriend is just getting into the hotwife lifestyle and my ex wife is like the older experienced woman that lived that life before. My girlfriend feels very comfortable talking to my ex wife now.

The last few months have been adventurous to say the least.

Our first play dates with all 3 of us living together was a little awkward. We make my girlfriend a social network page and say the usual stuff about where we are from, how old she is, her bra size, her height and weight, what we are looking for, etc. All the usual stuff that guys on the internet want to know before meeting up for drinks then coming to our house for a play date. Now because my girlfriend is still kind of new to this life she is still a little bit selective about who she wants to go through with. She gets about 100 responses from guys and as she is scrolling through she finds this guy named Matt His first message said:
"Hi there, my names Matt. You have really pretty eyes and i wouldn't mind getting to know you. I have been a bull for hotwife couples before and would like to talk to you more"

A message like that really caught her attention because its not the usual "show me your tits" or "snap a pussy pic for me" this guy seemed like he wanted to get to know her and she liked it. I understand that looking for a hookup online is far from polite but we still would like to maintain some sort of politeness until we get behind closed doors. My girlfriend and I were talking and she said if she is going to expose herself and open up to a guy, she at least wants to know he is an okay person. That makes sense.

Anyway, Matt was a clean cut, average looking white guy with brown hair and brown eyes. Average size, average build. Nothing about him really said handsome, nothing said ugly either but that's exactly what my girlfriend wanted was a nice guy.

They messaged each other off and on for a few days before meeting up. They exchanged a few photos and really got to know eachother. They set a day for us all to meet a couple days later at a public bar for drinks.
As we wait 48 hours until we meet this guy face to face, my girlfriend gets more and more nervous. She wants to please him. She wants to please me.

In those two days she spent a lot of time privately talking to my ex wife. Im not sure what all was said but my ex wife said she acted excited and nervous all at the same time.

My ex wife did tell me about one instance the night before the meet up here they were sitting in her room and my girlfriend asked her if she enjoyed being thrown around to different guys. My ex wife really opened up to her and explained that in the moment where the stranger(s) is fucking you, you forget you are even in a relationship. You can just lay there, open up and be free. Society doesn't tell you how to live your life. You make the rules as you go for your own unique situation. You please multiple men and that gives you a satisfaction that you did something good.

After hearing all this my girlfriend smiled and went on to ask my ex wife about her favorite time. She told her about the time we spent a week at the beach in a hotel and she basically stayed in the room most of the time fucking strangers. She would fuck for 10-12 hours a day only taking breaks to sleep or eat. That week she ended up with almost 50 partners. All day for days at a time. She never knew who was coming or going. As guys wanted to come over and had time they would come over. A couple guys stayed with her all day. A few only came before and after work. A few spent the weekend. All types of guys. That's what she said her favorite time was.

My girlfriend soon comes to tell me about it and how intrigued she was. I ask if she wants to try something like that and she does but she wants to see how tomorrow goes first.

We both go to sleep and wake up that next morning excited for what the day will bring. We get her all dolled up that afternoon and that evening while we are sitting in a booth here comes Matt.

I motion for him to come join us and we sit there and talk for a little bit. We talk about our lifestyle. We enjoy eachothers company and just make small talk. I tell Matt that we are gonna head out and to follow us back to our house. Was about a half hour car ride and it was pretty quiet. My girlfriend gets quiet when she is nervous.

We pull up to our driveway and Matt soon follows and we all head inside and walk toward our bedroom. I enter first and flip the light on and sit down on the loveseat we have in there and motion for my ex wife to sit down next to me.

Matt and my girlfriend sit on the edge of our queen sized bed. It was pretty awkward and quiet at first. I break the silence by saying "Matt make yourself at home." He grins and kicks off his shoes. He then takes his shirt and his belt off and gets up and sets them by the door. He looked at me and asked me if I wanted to give my girlfriend a quick kiss. I stand up, walk over to my girlfriend, kiss her on the forehead and whisper "you'll do great babe just go with the flow." As i was turning around to go sit back down on the loveseat I notice that her heart is pounding and she is very nervous.

I sit down on the loveseat with my ex wife and about 30 seconds of silence go by. Once again she is so nervous that it is making this awkward for everyone, so I jump in and say babe go ahead and take your top off. She slowly unbuttons her blouse and slides it off exposing those massive boobs that are being cradled so perfect by her bra.

She just sits there for a minute until I tell her to go ahead and continue getting undressed. She stands up. Still wearing her high heels and her skirt and slides her panties off and flips her high heels off revealing her fresh pedicure. She then takes her bra off slowly until her massive BBW tits fall down to their natural position. She then slides her skirt off and lays down on her back and spreads her legs.

"We agreed on bareback tonight right?" Matt asks.

"Yes, just don't cum inside me. Let me know before you cum and ill let you go on my tits." My girlfriend replied.

Very quickly the awkward silences started to fade away and while she was on her back playing with her nipples Matt climbed on top of her and got it started.

He didnt waste any time with foreplay he just dabbed a glob of lube on his rod, stroked it a few times and went balls deep in my innocent girlfriend. It was in that moment that she turned her head to me and screamed "give me more dicks!"

This Matt guy was in pretty good shape. He lasted about 20 minutes just thrusting in and out of her. His balls hitting my girlfriends ass every time. At one point i thought he was going to last all night. She lay there eyes rolled back in her head with pleasure. She then lifted her head and looked straight at me and told me she loved me. The next moment he stops and the room goes dead silent for a minute before he pretty much rolls her off the bed (keep in mind she is a big lady so it was loud and dramatic lol) and she falls on her stomach. He yells for her to get on her knees and finish stroking him until he cums.

She proceeds to give his rod about 6 or 7 more strokes before he unleashes his load all across her chest.

Then she just stood up and fell over on the bed looking up at the ceiling. My wife snuck over and gave her a towel to clean up with. As she was wiping up herself she said to me "think i can beat your ex wifes record of guys fucked in a week?"

We all grinned and I said quite possibly babe.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thiscrazycouple For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample